Closed Unfamiliar Faces [Vivienne]

Shimoje goes to study people in the city at the Broken Casket

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Unfamiliar Faces [Vivienne]

Postby Shimoje on May 10th, 2016, 4:54 am

The Broken Casket 25th of Spring 516 A.V.

Shimoje, amongst the new city felt mostly like an outsider. Spending so much time aboard the comforts of the Tipsy Wench, he grew almost inpatient with trying to figure out how the city of Syliras worked. Everything was so bazaar and strange for him. Growing up in Zeltiva, aboard the ship, and now this quickly tested his patience. Walking back to the docks to escape the crowds of the city, and get a fresh waft of sea air, Shimoje found himself curious. A man, most likely a sailor was holding his arm around a woman clad in armor. He had been particularly grabby with the woman, and she seemed to allow it. They went inside a place which had a symbol of a crab outside the door. Amply named “The Broken Casket.”

Shimoje edged his way inside, eyes readjusting from the light of mid-afternoon hazing, and maneuvered himself to a bench on the far corner. He had no intention to partake in drinking in the middle afternoon. He learned aboard the Tipsy Wench that just one kelp beer had got him intoxicated enough to end up naked in a bed without clothes anywhere in sight the next day. The smell of spiced potatoes made his stomach grumble a bit, and as he looked around the bar he noticed a very old man, most likely weathered from the sea. He walked about the bar asking people how they were doing, occasionally knocking his cane across a table in the process.

In the far distance Shimoje recognized some of his crewmates sharing stories of their adventures at sea. One of them mentioned a bald headed Zeltivian who single handingly shot a spearhead through the gills and then proceeded to jump into the water and kick it into submission before finally dragging it aboard the ship singlehandingly. At that mention Shimoje lowered his bald head and attempted to lay low. “Shyking guy glorified the story, as I remember it I nearly drowned, and was thrown into the sea, having to be hauled up by most of the crew.” He scoffed under his breath.

Further studying his environment Shimoje noticed a few others clad in armor, and some others worse for ware as the drank their beer and shared stories of the sea to those that resided in Syliras. Most seemed to be in a haughty mood, laughing, and amused by most of the stories… almost begging for more. The sailors and crewmembers enjoyed the foreign attention. Most had been stuck aboard the ship with the same people for a very long time, the same thing Shimoje was dealing with. Though his method of coping with it was far different. He preferred to study and observe rather than blandly telling stories to strangers.

As he sat there in his bench, room enough for a party of 6, Shimoje took a sip from his waterskin and sulked a bit lower at another mention of a story involving a bald person who came out of a room on the ship completely naked. His face growing red, Shimoje was almost near in the process of leaving, when he noticed someone very peculiar enter the bar and inn.

"My Speech." "Other Speech."
Shortly after departure of the Tipsy Wench, a deeply held secret started to show itself as Shimoje's mental stability started to become more clear. His hand will bear the mark of Lykata and glow with a symbol of Lormar.

test

Imagetest test testtest testtestesteste testtettttttt Image

test
Shimoje
Scientist

Words: 301120
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2016, 11:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Vivienne Clarissa on May 10th, 2016, 5:32 am

Vivienne Clarissa
Vivienne had been running all morning to get to the broken casket thinking to herself “This is beneath even a squire its a pages duty.” her patron had requested she deliver an order for the knights apparently there was a need for a special order from this bar directly and it was important that it be delivered today and her patron, Knowing she was more nimble than most of the bulky lads in plate armor sent her to deliver the Missive.

Practically tasting the alcohol in the air as she walked in mixed with the smell of something savoury in the air making almost a pleasant aroma albeit only slightly close to pleasant. Huffing and puffing from her jog to the bar she lowered her cloak revealing her soft face some of the patrons turned to look at her she saw a few Knights among the faces here, A small group of men Smelling of, Something she couldn't quite put her finger on perhaps salt and alcohol with a slight amount of body odor. Perhaps they just landed and had not yet washed the smell of the ocean of of them she reached the elderly man she presumed he was the Owner or at least the barkeeper. She made a slight bow to the elderly man.

“Hello sir you are the owner of this inn correct ?,I was told to deliver a missive from the knights they require a rush order delivered tonight to a private hall some sort of gathering normally a page or a messenger would have delivered this to you but my patron decided it would be good for me to get out and see the sea and experience the fresh air so to speak” She cleaared her throat as the elderly man nodded as she spoke and a smile broke on his face when she mentioned getting a taste of the sea air and he spoke up for the first time after she had spoke through her speech she prepared. “Aye lass tell your Patron itll be there” he took the missive from her hands and smiled wider,” He was right yknow the sea is a magnificent creature it'll do good for you to get out there and experience it lass” Vivienne smiled at his words “Perhaps sir it would but unfortunately il be staying here for the time being i will not abandon my dream of becoming a knight for an adventure on the sea”

She turned and examined the patrons of the bar as the sailors told the wild stories of a bald man who Miraculously shot something or other through the head and then dived into the water beating it into submission, as she shook her head she noticed someone in the corner alone looking somewhat suspicious as if he had done something wrong. Noticing the man's bald head and the expression on his face she giggled slightly at herself covering her mouth as she listened to the sailors describe him running out of his room with naught but the clothes he was born with on his body she stifled a complete laugh and walked over to the man's table and smiled at him to curious to resist this conversation with the bald man he had youth in his eyes albeit a bit of a strange complexion he seemed like he could be young possibly only slightly older than herself but she was poor at guessing ages. “Greetings sailor so tell me are these stories about you true or are they mere rumor.” She gave the man a small close lipped smile because she could tell by the way he was glaring at the sailors that the stories were about him if exaggerated they probably had some small truth to them
I Regret to inform any and all users i have posted with that i am retiring this charecter and from Mizahar for a time until i see my health is in a better place.

I Apologize to all who i have posted with and wished to post with me currently i cannot devote any time to this site as my health has left me behind mentally and physically i am sad to say it may be a long time before i return and likely it will be under a new charecter title

Too cut myself short i will miss you all and i will miss Mizahar Goodbye too all you lovely writers out there.
Vivienne Clarissa
Player

Words: 15600
Joined roleplay: December 6th, 2015, 4:25 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Shimoje on May 10th, 2016, 10:45 pm

Shimoje, despite hiding behind his embarrassment, watched as the young looking female approached the elderly man holding something. She performed a courteous bow, one that Shimoje hadn’t seen the likes of within the city since his arrival. It was more seen in Zeltiva, where class and stature were more a heavy presence compared to Syliras. Shimoje noted at her size, but it was her youthfulness that had attracted his eyes. Upon overhearing her conversation with the owner of the bar Shimoje quirked his eyebrows. “How could such a place allow a young girl to become a knight without living a life first?” He asked himself in deep thought.

This city really was strange. When hearing stories of Syliras aboard the Tipsy Wench Shimoje always assumed that the knights and squires would be burly or young men, fit and conditioned. This girl just looked like an ordinary girl playing dress-up, but in his own mind Shimoje found her cute. Then, She approaches. Shimoje, in his embarrassment just knew that from her look that she had overheard some of the loud mouthed hooligans slander his bald head. Luckily, not his name; this was also why he never told anyone his last name.

Sailor. This had been the first time anyone had called him by that nickname. Not even aboard the ship had people called each-other that. They were more like a family, who preferred to call each-other by their names, or if earned a nick-name. It made him smile, his eyes catching hers in a deep, but friendly, stare. Soon enough, his ship humor and smart remarks got the best of him as he simply responded with… “Well, miss… Did you want to see for yourself?” Of course he was playing joke on her sudden interest of coming over to him after giggling at mention of a bald man appearing naked.

It took a long time for him to recover from the weeks of utter humiliation on that mistake. Even now, it sort of bothered him, but his way of coping with it was to play jokes at it. Regardless, after he spoke people started to notice that he was bald. A sight that was rare within Syliras, he assumed, cause soon after people were staring and making comments amongst themselves. Some whispering and covering their mouths as they giggle. The men sharing a haughtier laugh.

Shimoje looked her once again in the eyes after diverting to the floor. Her amethyst eyes were very curious. He hadn’t seen such a color of eyes before, his intense green eyes met hers and with a straight face he merely said “If you want, we can talk more outside of this place. It is a bit uncomfortable for me currently.” He said while peering over her shoulders returning a sharp glare to those who were making fun of him.

If the young girl would humor him in taking him someplace to talk Shimoje would simply follow, if they remained and conversed about in the Broken Casket, he would sulk for a bit but offer the girl to take a seat with him.

Shortly after departure of the Tipsy Wench, a deeply held secret started to show itself as Shimoje's mental stability started to become more clear. His hand will bear the mark of Lykata and glow with a symbol of Lormar.

test

test
Shimoje
Scientist

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Vivienne Clarissa on May 11th, 2016, 2:14 am

Vivienne Clarissa
The girl Chuckled at the sailor “sure sure perhaps later then maybe i could tell others of the marvelous naked bald man” she paused and nodded to the man trying to hide the slight blush on her face as she did “sure we can get out of here but il have you know im not as fragile as i look” She smiled at him she knew the man was a stranger pondering if he had ever seen a symenestra before she wondered how this stranger would view her less than human smile.

Vivienne left the bar and walked with the sailor to the harbor watching the ships leave through the docks she turned to him and stared into his eyes shining in the sunlight.”So is it true those stories at least the magnificent subjugation of the sea beast not the embarrassing bit i won't harass you about that anymore.” she chuckled “Yet anyways”

She listened to his story intently almost staring into his eyes but more like marvelling at their color, she wondered to herself “Is he human or something else maybe his eyes are just elegant” She blnked and blushed slightly realizing she hadnt realy been able to tell what he said back to her if he said anything at all.
I Regret to inform any and all users i have posted with that i am retiring this charecter and from Mizahar for a time until i see my health is in a better place.

I Apologize to all who i have posted with and wished to post with me currently i cannot devote any time to this site as my health has left me behind mentally and physically i am sad to say it may be a long time before i return and likely it will be under a new charecter title

Too cut myself short i will miss you all and i will miss Mizahar Goodbye too all you lovely writers out there.
Vivienne Clarissa
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Shimoje on May 11th, 2016, 2:48 am

Upon seeing the girl smile and laugh in a full show of the teeth Shimoje grew more and more curious. He first noticed her fangs, and then began to curiously run his tongue across his own teeth, paying close attention to his canines. With a face void of emotion and scrunched in curiosity Shimoje made note of the strange creature before him. He wanted to study her, to observe her behavior, and unique characteristics. His intentions now changed to only be absolved in just her.

As walking with the strange girl, Shimoje smiled himself, but more to himself. He was excited, and happy to have come across such an unique individual. His bright green eyes shined from a sparkle of the sun’s warmth. Every so often while walking he would pause while telling tale of his story.

“One crazy day aboard the Tipsy Wench, not too long from my first few weeks aboard the ship, methinks.” He tried to recall the events, but his mind just went to the more disheartening and traumatic incidents where he fell into the sea. “I was studying the ballistae, curious to of how they worked. They were wonderful, using a spring mechanism and elasticity of a drawstring much like a bow. It also had a lever and safety mechanism that prevented it from firing.” He got drawn up more into the aspects of the gadget than anything else. “Well, I nearly tripped over a rope, I hadn’t been used to the way the ship moves yet, and then I came up with the idea to anchor that rope to the wench and the harpoon on the ballistae.”

He made strange motions with his hands that didn’t go along with his story at all, it looked rather hilarious, and the emotion in his face as he described the device was devoid of the usual quirks of storytelling. “Well, as I was studying the device the boat started to come under attack from us going through a spearheads territory.” Shimoje stopped himself knowing the strange girl wouldn’t know what a spearhead is. “Spearheads are strange sea beasts that move slowly through the water. They have teeth sharper than yours, and a lot of them!” Shimoje squinted as he stressed at the mention of teeth. “They are rather large, and have a very ugly face.” He said while trying to scrunch his face and make a spear with his fingers on the top of his head. He knew that the strange girl was younger than him, so perhaps some childish acting would be humorous to her. “Well, with sheer luck I aimed the ballistae and shot straight down as the spearhead was ramming the wench!” He was excited as explaining this part.

“When suddenly having the rope attached to the beast caused the ship to go to a stop. Well the wench has sails on it. When something anchors the ship while the sails are up it causes it to kind of… shake immensely.” Shimoje didn’t know of a proper way to explain this part. “Well, when the slack of the ship caught up to the fact I nailed the beast, I fell into the sea!” He pretended to jump off a portion of the dock into the water, nearly slipping in the process and laughed. “But the water was very cold. I nearly drowned. The only thing that saved me was that I managed to grab hold of the rope.” During this process Shimoje abruptly sat down and spoke more solemnly as if recalling the event, knowing it was a stressful time for him. “I didn’t know how to swim.” He said sadly. “The captain had to yell at me from aboard the ship to peddle my feet, like so.” He kicked his feet back and forth while sitting down.

“But it didn’t help any, I went under quite a few times.” He explained in a sad tone while looking down at his feet. “Finally a majority of the crew started to heave the rope up, bringing both me and the beast aboard the ship. I swear it took at least 30 strong arms to do it, but I don’t remember. I was kind of in shock.”

“When I got aboard the ship though, I hid that fact. The creature right next to me was very scary, and it had whitish eyes, ugly things those. It didn’t smell too good either.” He said and went on with the story. “One of the petching crewmembers decided to kick the thing, it moved in the process. Scared me quite a bit.” He said “but it also scared him.” Shimoje finally smiled remembering his antics. “Well… he tripped over me and fell on my lap. I decided to make the most of the situation when another crewmember made a joke of him about being loose with me.” Shimoje smiled and then turned to the strange girl making a kissy face the same way to the crewmember “I decided to pretend to kiss him, and was rather close to his face.” Shimoje laughed at himself mostly.

He looked at the strange girl in his eyes once again. “It was later that night that I experienced the first time of getting drunk. That same week is when I got sick and was taken care of by a beautiful woman.” Shimoje got mildly excited in the way only a man could remembering back. “well that is also when my clothes were taken off cause of being wet, I guess I never got them back, and the room on the ship I was staying in didn’t have any clothes in it. I tried to sneak out and find them. Only to find out that almost the entire crew was eating in the mess hall, which is right by the rooms. They all saw me naked.” He said.

Shimoje looked at her once again in the eyes, almost drawn in by their beauty. The sun causing his to be brighter as well. “Now that you know so much of me, it is only fair.” Shimoje stood up and bowed to her in a Zeltivian manner, his bald head coming down towards her in the process. “Name is Shimoje, miss.”

test

test
Shimoje
Scientist

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Vivienne Clarissa on May 11th, 2016, 4:46 am

Vivienne Clarissa
She smiled about halfway through the story she regained her composure and she spent most of the time listening intently she nodded along to the story and made a note of how the ships ballista worked in case she ever needed to fire one herself,Although it seemed like the man knew almost intimately how the device worked perhaps he made such things on a smaller scale,regardless the knowledge of it could come in handy, she laughed softly at his imitation of the sea monster and smiles the whole way through his story until he mentioned the part about how his clothes had to be taken off due to wetness she grinned at him and shook her head slightly. “I'm not a fool you know i may be small to you but i know if a man remembers a beautiful woman caring for him it may not mean the same thing as it does to someone else”

She laughed at the mention of him trying to find his clothes and stumbling into the mess hall naked the only thought in her head was this and she looked over to the man and wondered if she should make the joke deciding it wouldn't be that bad to make one more joke at his expense “Well i certainly bet none of the men their finished their sausage did they” after she had chuckled at her own joke softy she returned the man's bow formally. “My name is Vivienne, Vivienne Clarissa Squire by duty its what Iv'e wanted to do…” she paused and looked up at the sky “My entire life really as you can probably tell i am no human i am infact a symenestra my people are very different from humans and on the verge of extinction you see our..” she exhaled softly “our first act when we are born is invariably a murder if born of a pure blooded symenestran father, although most men of the species hunt and force women to carry their children my father was not the same as some he is not as monstrous i was born of a union of love like 2 humans would have had a child though i am no less a murderer than any of my other family i can be a beacon in the darkness that most people believe the symenestra to be, A Childish dream perhaps but something i work toward every day it is my goal and a choice i made long ago”

VIvienne knew she could feel tears in her eyes at least a small amount and she blinked them away, it was not her intent to get emotional in front of a person she had just met but she practically delivered this man her entire goal in life and she hoped that it wasn't picked up in at least to much detail.

She smiled at him once she was certain her eyes were clear of tears and she offered her hand “A Pleasure to meet you Shimoje perhaps i could ask exactly what brought you here in the first place i may be able to assist in regards to some matters as long as they fit into my duties that is if not perhaps i could show you around at least perhaps familiarize you with the city before you leave” she realized she had not found whether or not this man was moving to syliras or leaving anytime soon. Regardless of Shimoje’s answers she had no duties to attend to for the rest of the afternoon so she had all the time in the world to help this newcomer

Vivienne Clarissa
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Shimoje on May 11th, 2016, 5:20 am

Being aboard the ship for so long, Shimoje lost track of what it had been like socializing with people more land based. As he shared his stories, and then her sharing the rather sad story, Shimoje was compelled. In a beacon of curiosity Shimoje kindly moved his way towards Vivienne, and in an effort of human compassion, laid his hand upon her in an effort to comfort her. Taking his hand he was curious to see how she felt. Her weird complexion made him curious, and when she started to show signs of tears forming he went for her cheek, then gently maneuvered his hand around the base of her chin. He looked deeply into her eyes once more.

This was something that he had perhaps done aboard the ship at least once, but this time it was just an act of kindness. “I have had a rough past as well, I came here in search of something.” Shimoje dare not say more, knowing that his actions would probably not be well received as he was still a stranger to her. Despite how sincere and emotional the two had been together, Shimoje didn’t much want to share his stories of why he had actually arrived to Syliras.

Removing his hand, letting it flow off of her cheek he got what he was looking for. Her skin was delicate, and softer than his own. It was remarkable, and all the same very alluring. He didn’t much understand what a symenestrian was, but he knew that she did seem to have at least some human qualities to her. He wanted to take her hand, curious as to of the nature of how her hand would feel, but decided against it. “You can show me around, I think that would be nice.” He said still speaking in a somber tone.

His hand floated over his woodcarver’s toolkit which was upon his waist, and thumbed at some of the tools inside of them. He received this toolkit when he heard of his father’s death. He was only reminded of that fact when asked about what brought him here. “I would most likely be here for some time.” He said to her coldly, his voice growing a bit monotone, trying to hide the fact of him thinking about something else.

Turning back too look at Vivienne he wondered where she would take him, and even why. His acts were probably strange to her, but he held nothing back. He didn’t much care for what he thought of him at this point, or really what anyone thought of him. His bald head was testament to that enough. In a moment of silence, the waves splashing against the docks, a fish jumped mildly out of the water and landed before their feet, flapping about. It seemed all too helpless. Shimoje took out one of his larger woodcarving blades and kneeled down, stabbing it into the head for a swift death. Picking up the now lifeless fish, Shimoje presented it to Vivienne smiling, his stomach growling before her at the notion. “Know of a place we can cook this? I’m not a good cook, and if not I can eat it raw.” He said before her. “Perhaps you would like some too?” He said.

Shimoje looked at the fish, unsure of what type it was, but it was decently sized, enough to feed both of them. He continued to try and cut at the fish, exposing it’s meat. His handiwork at fileting the fish was very mediocre and clumsy, not yielding the best cuts, but he did his job. He stayed away from the stomach portion of the fish.

In his clumsy handling of the fish in his hands, the slime and poor cutting caused it’s head to fall off and roll into the water’s below where a much larger fish quickly attacked it and ate it. It was a remarkable display, as the larger fish splashed up some water in the process, getting both Shimoje and Vivienne a bit wet. Shimoje simply laughed and in a display of excitement “Did you see that!”

Grasping onto the meat of the fish, Shimoje found some seaweed forming around some the piers on the open portion of the dock and went to grab it to wrap the meat in. He carefully knelt downwards and retrieved some of it, but in the process the much larger fish went to attack.

In a remarkable display of flapping, the fish jumped out of the water once more, it’s tailfin swiping him the face, causing a minor scratch in the process. Shimoje in turn jumped backward with meat and seaweed in hand, utterly shocked and looked towards Vivienne with a face of puzzlement. “What the petch just happened!” He asked her, and he set the seaweed down on the dock, and the fish on top of it and then wiped off his hands on his pants.

He then touched at his scratch on his face, still looking at Vivienne and smiled. “Petching sea beasts.”

Kneeling back down Shimoje continued to wrap his meat in the seaweed, and then picked it up and turned to her “Well?”

[/color]

test

test
Shimoje
Scientist

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Vivienne Clarissa on May 11th, 2016, 6:24 am

Vivienne Clarissa
Vivienne smiled at his touch most would be to scared to approach her let alone touch her perhaps the gentlemen of zeltiva were different than those in syliras or perhaps she had maybe just noticed, Either way she could appreciate someone who has had a rough life and she understood if he did not desire to talk about it.

Vivienne marveled at the fish as it flung itself out of the water and as shimoje gave it a swift death she nodded at the man's notion of cooking the fish we could set up a campfire if we find a place to build a fire or you could eat it raw perhaps, i could try my best at preparing it though i doubt you would enjoy my cooking”she chuckled softly at the joke in her head as the man dropped the head of the fish into the water she giggled softly and as it was gobbled up by a much larger fish she gasps in shock as she was splashed with water.

“Well Shimoje i think that big fish had his eyes on your little fish” She laughed and shook of the water and she offered an arm to help the man get up with what remained of the fish that he had wrapped in seaweed and she nodded down to the beach by the harbor. “There's a nice private cove on the beach where we can get away from all the hustle and bustle it's a good place to meditate if you're into that sort of thing” she nodded and picked up a few pieces of driftwood from the coast on her way to the cove she motioned for Shimoje to pick up a few pieces as well and she sat down in the sand and placed down the wood she had gathered. “See nice and cozy now about the food…” she paused unsure how to continue “Symenestra don't really eat the same as humans, at least our stomachs don’t we have to eat ...well basically just liquid if i don't it doesn't stay down correctly i use my venom another use for my big scary pointy teeth i suppose although most would assume i drink people's blood i imagine.

Vivienne Clarissa
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Shimoje on May 12th, 2016, 5:07 am

Title:

Shimoje looked around the cove for a few moments before entering. He was often wary of places near the sea like this, but regardless it was the hindsight of Vivienne that allowed him to enter it without giving it a proper inspection. He sat down next Vivienne and noticed her resourcefulness. Not too uncommon from his own means of scavenging things together. As he sat down next to Vivienne he finally had the guts to take her hand, and it was perhaps a hasty move which smoothly occurred during the same time as he sat.

His eyes widened as his hand was placed on hers, and he retracted it slowly. It wasn’t as he had expected it to be, but it was still intriguing. Though, nothing compared to the intrigue at her mention of a venom that they used. He wanted to get a sample of the venom, and from then on would try and politely find a way to get some. “I often study many things, even people. As you can tell, I am a very curious type. You said that you eat food by using venom to make it into a liquid. How long does this normally take. You are absolutely amazing!” Shimoje remarked in a slurry of different escapades to actively make her feel happy about herself.

Taking out his flint and steel from his pack, he started to arrange the wood that Vivienne collected in a way where it might catch flame. Striking diligently at the steel, sparks shined and reflected in his eyes. He almost enjoyed looking at the sparks, and soon smoke took its form. Southern wind graced the cove and soon a fire had started. It smelled of old wooden coal. He took half a portion of fish still wrapped in seaweed and handed it to Vivienne, then found a stone just within arms reach and laid it upon the coals placing his fish on top of the stone.

While waiting Shimoje decided to show his interest in her more. “Symenstras, am I pronouncing that right? Don’t seem too bad to me. Why anyone wouldn’t think of you as a light amongst any race is a puzzle to me. Because you are clearly more amazing than I could ever be.” He was tempting to charm Vivienne, but perhaps was a bit outspoken as he set his own self down in the process.

Shimoje looked at Vivienne once more, and diverted his eyes from the fire’s smoldering “So why really bring me to a private cove, Vivienne, what type of meditation did you speak of?” Given the nature of her, he almost thought it to be her own play on a way to get him to relax. Shimoje never tried meditation before, and given his stressed state, probably would not be too good at it. There was no telling how he would react or what he would do. Shimoje took one of the unburnt pieces of wood and sharpened it with his carving knives.

Using the piece of wood he stabbed the meat upon the rock and picked it up, the seaweed holding it together. After letting it cool for a short time, he took a bite and responded with a "mmm, so delicious. Might I see how you cook and try it too? Or is that venom you speak of very potent? I would like to have some to study, you know."

test

test
Shimoje
Scientist

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Vivienne Clarissa on May 27th, 2016, 5:30 am

Vivienne Clarissa
Vivienne's face flustered by the man's compliments she smiled at him and nodded as he asks his questions but as soon as he mentioned her way of eating she stopped and wondered to herself before responding,”Well honestly it takes a decent while usually depending on how the food is if its something simple like a fruit or something sweet it usually is easier to break down with the venom, Anything such as meat or fish takes longer, at least if i measure time correctly” She shrugged, Anyways to answer your question more accurately I Would need to time it but i usually prepare my food overnight for the morning an eat in the morning we really don't have to eat much in the day sometimes i only eat a meal in the morning most days i eat twice one in mornings and once in the later evenings”

Vivienne sighed at the man's compliments thinking to herself “Perhaps i could used to flattery from someone rather than strange glances and glares from onlookers” Vivienne looked down sadly though, “The symenestran people have nasty habits that they resort to to produce children you may be able to ask another person more i don't know exactly how it is performed but The males of my species tend to force women of other races to bear their own children when they do not show love or agree to the, grisly pregnancy”

She struggled on how to phrase the next thing she says and nods silently “Right Meditation to find one's center or to clear one's mind i find it is a great way to focus one's mind at the task at hand rather than to worry about anything else, It is a great supplement to my training in knighthood it helps me focus on things easier and keeps my thoughts from distracting one another” She paused and chuckled softly “Atleast in theory anyway i can't really say how much it's helping i don't know if i'm skilled enough to be preaching about all this that's just why i started trying to meditate more

Vivienne shook her head at his question about her cooking food there. “Unfortunately i already ate this morning and i'm not sure if my venom would cause harm to you if you ate food with it in it, as for the taking some of my venom to study it is highly toxic and i can't just give it up to someone i barely know perhaps if we got to know each other and i trusted you more maybe we could work out a deal you would also have to have something for me to put it into as well.”

Vivienne hoped she had made it clear that her venom was not something she took lightly without being overly rude and she blushed slightly “I Am sorry if that seemed rude but giving you that would be as if i was giving poison to an unknown safety hazard in the city it is my duty as a squire to protect everyone and while i don't suspect you of anything as of yet i can’t risk anything Giving you such a potentially hazardous thing” She glanced down at her hand and made a fist in it and slowly unclenched it breathing slowly out of her mouth she smiled once more at the sailor.

Vivienne Clarissa
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Next