Looking for Victims and/or Test Subjects

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Sayana on May 14th, 2016, 4:24 am

Looking to improve your endurance? Suffer mental turmoil? Or just have your character go through intense PC vs PC conflict?

I'm looking for a variety of darker paths to take Sayana down. I love high PC vs PC conflict especially when it is a mix of physical and mental, and not just combat. Some potential plots/situations I'd enjoy threading include:

Slavery:
- Capture
- Breaking/taming
- Escape and/or attempted escape

Test Subjects:
- Hypnotism practice
- Poisons practice
- Torture practice

Other:
- Ambush
- Robbery/banditry
- Other villainous things ;)

Currently Sayana is in Syliras, but I may be willing to travel. It would depend on how far and what the plot is. Also, since she is in Syliras, much of this would be kept on the low down and the threads would take place outside the city rather than within the walls.

Feel free to post or shoot me a PM. I'm also open for other ideas along a similar theme if you have alternative ideas for your character.

Edit: Alternatively, if you think your PC is strong enough to put Sayana in a situation of harsh physical/mental endurance, I'd be curious about those plots too.
Last edited by Sayana on May 14th, 2016, 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Words: 1543550
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2014, 12:38 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Syliras Seasonal Challenge (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Tavia on May 14th, 2016, 11:11 am

Hey Sayana,

Tavia is also in Syliras currently, and I would be more than up for her to be experimented on, particularly with poisons! She's a scholarly individual, and would even volunteer to have different poisons tried on her to investigate their uses and effects. Y'know, for science!

If this is something that you think might work for you, feel free to PM me so we can discuss :)
Tavia
court is in session

Words: 22991
Joined roleplay: May 7th, 2016, 8:14 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Thalassa on May 14th, 2016, 1:22 pm

I'm up for it, as a new character I really don't mind traveling, the lack of ties actually works well for me for once. As for what you might want to do, I really don't have any don't do on my list. Feel free to message me if you have a need.
Thalassa
Player

Words: 2164
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2016, 1:03 pm
Race: Human, Vantha

Postby Sayana on May 14th, 2016, 2:47 pm

Tavia, PMed.

Thalassa, I would like to see your character a little more fleshed out before considering you. I want to get an idea of the sorts of things Sayana could exploit. Also it would help to know what themes/situations interest you. If it's just another plot to you because you don't yet know what to write, then we might not be a good match.
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Words: 1543550
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2014, 12:38 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Syliras Seasonal Challenge (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Ball on May 14th, 2016, 6:41 pm

Say: If you want I am willing to give you a bit of problems =D
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes