[ Winter] A lone wolf in town [Closed]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Adder on December 27th, 2010, 10:43 am

Adder Rayne startled when the young woman reacted the way she did. Sitting in front of his hearth on hands and knees, treating him on a nice view of her curved posterior. Adder grinned appreciatively, then shrugged his head. What was he getting himself into? She's merchandise, nothing more! - he forced himself to think.

For a moment there he thought she'd change back to her wolf form, and he couldn't say he liked that thought.
"R-r-rarely cooked..please" Emilie Jongblood fumbled.
Adder nodded. The meat sizzled on the grill and he quickly turned it around. "That's called 'bleu' or 'saignant'." he said. Her eyes were fixed on the piece of semi-raw meat, the flames were being reflected from in her polaricy goggles. "It means, well... bloody" Adder smiled mischievously.

Retrieving the plate from the table he returned to the fire, and a 'four-legged' Emilie and crouched in front of the flames. He used his kitchen knife and put the rare salty meat on the wooden platter.
Then he stood up and looked down at Emilie. She was following his every move with great interest, but then he realised it was the red meat that commanded her attention. Rayne tilted his head and grinned. Curious, I wonder...

Adder took a step towards the girl and petted her on the head. Her dark chestnut hair was soft and thick. "Sit" he commanded sternly. He regarded her with authority, which he normally reserved for men who would serve under him in the Markets. As a precaution he still held the kitchen knife, for his dirk was hanging from one of the hooks on the opposite wall.
Management is doing things right, leadership is doing the right things right!
Adder
a viper in the sand

Words: 35790
Joined roleplay: December 24th, 2010, 1:49 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Emilie Jongblood on December 27th, 2010, 4:06 pm

With her attention focused on the bloody meat, Emilie really didn't pay much attention to what Adder said. Then she noticed he was moving tword her and she cowered away some, untill he began to pet her head. She nuzzled her head into his hand gently, messing up her thick, chesnut hair.

When he comanded her to sit, her body immeaditly reacted. She started to shift into a sitting position, untill she realized what she was doing. She looked up at him with cold, glaring eyes. Her hair was brushed from her face, revealing her right eye. It has a long pink scar running all the way down it. Both her eyes were locked with his. She began to growl a low, deep growl as a warning. "You're not my master.." She said with a scraggly voice.

As Emilie's eyes stayed focused on Adder's she couldn't help but feel a deep sensation in her chest and stomach. Goosebumps began to form a long her arms, but she held her ground and ignored it. For the first time in a while, Emilie looked strong and powerful. There was no doubt she was willing to take his life right then and there.
Emilie Jongblood
I will fill your soul with fear..

Words: 23358
Joined roleplay: December 24th, 2010, 4:26 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Adder on December 27th, 2010, 4:20 pm

Emilie shifted to a sitting position but changed her reaction completely and growled at him. Adder saw the small line over the shapeshifter's right eye and wondered where she'd gotten it from.
"You're not my master.." She said with a scraggly voice.
Master? Gods no! his mind yelled out. But the initial horror that came with that thought evaporated and Adder discovered he found the idea quite alluring... After all, Emilie was a beautiful young woman. But she can change into a wolf you fool!

Emilie fixed their gazes and looked fierce. "Don't you growl at me young lady!" Adder Rayne shook a reprimanding finger at the naked growling changling "Or you won't have dinner."
He tapped his foot. "What's it going to be, Emilie?" Involuntarily Adder was feeling sympathy with her but pushed that away for the time being, despite the fact she had murder in her eys.
Adder
a viper in the sand

Character sheet

Postby Emilie Jongblood on December 27th, 2010, 4:42 pm

Emilie was taken aback by his reaction. She stopped growling and looked at him with confusion. Normally when people saw her growl they'd run away in fear, or cower away. She had never encountered this reaction and was baffeled by it.

Her mind battled on what she should do. Weather she should relax and let him feed her as if he owned her, or go off and hunt for her own. She was a good hunter, but this man had a warm home. The only question left was, could she trust him?

Emilie made her decision. She used her stong leg muscles to stand herself up, and she stood infront of him. She looked at him with gentle and calm eyes. "I do not need your pitty food. I was born to hunt, and that's what i will do." Her voice was strong and steady. The look of a warrior was written all over her, and she quietly walked to his door. A sharp pain ebbed in her chest as she began to walk away. SOmthing told her to go back, but Emilie was to proud. She ignored the pain and kept walking.
Emilie Jongblood

Character sheet

Postby Adder on December 27th, 2010, 5:01 pm

"I do not need your pitty food. I was born to hunt, and that's what i will do." Her voice was strong and steady. Emilie got up and walked towards his door. She's getting away fool!
Adder put the plate down on the floor and intercepted her. Making sure he could access his dirk hanging to a hook left from him, he positioned himself between Emilie and the door.

"Wait... That was belittling, I know. But you're the first Kelvic I meet. At least I think you are." he said, holding up both of his hands. He smiled friendly. "Please stay. Feeding you isn't an act of pity, Emilie. Something about you makes me want to..." Honestly, Adder wasn't sure what it was. Take care of you? Hold you? Even... Rayne pushed the thoughts furiously away.
"I can't eat that anymore, Emilie" he said motioning to the plate of warm red meat."but you can... just stay. I'd... I would enjoy the company and besides. It's cold outside"

Suprisingly, he noticed, it was true: he would enjoy her company.
Adder
a viper in the sand

Character sheet

Postby Emilie Jongblood on December 27th, 2010, 5:11 pm

She was once again taken aback by his reaction. Emilie looked at him trying to focus on what she wanted to do. She sighed and didn't look at him. "I'll stay." She muttered.

A feeling of relief came over Emilie. She didn't want to go into the cold wintery weather, but somthing else caught her attention. Adder was the first person in many years that didn't act like Emilie was dangerous. Infact, compared to everyone she encountered on her travels, he treated her the most civilized. eveen if he did make her feel like a pet dog.

Though Emilie didn't really know it, she was hoping he would fill the empty void in he rheart that took the place of her master. She was afraid though that she might kill this man. She ran her delicate hand through her long, thick hair. She hoped this was the right choice.
Emilie Jongblood

Character sheet

Postby Adder on December 27th, 2010, 5:21 pm

"I'll stay" the changeling muttered.
Adder Rayne's inner being jumped up. yes!

"Good." Adder said and relaxed. "Well then... Dinner is served. I uhm, don't know how or where you would like to eat it so. There's a fork and knife on the table and a vacant chair." he suggested gingerly. Perhaps she wanted to eat the piece of meat from the floor, but he didn't want to risk insulting her again.

Emilie was intriguing to him and urged for further exploration.

The halfblood sat down at his simple table and cut of a loaf of bread, spread it with salt butter and took a bite. Meanwhile he poured another glass of brandy from the bottle.
After his mouth was empty again, Adder asked Emilie "So, where did you get that scar from? I've got a fine asortment myself heh." just trying to make conversation, she's merchandise! No, she's not... interiorly he was arguing with himself.
Adder
a viper in the sand

Character sheet

Postby Emilie Jongblood on December 27th, 2010, 5:34 pm

She took the meat gingerly off the plate and sat on the floor. She started to delicately tear peices off with her hands and place them in her mouth. She did not chew the meat, she only swallowed.

When he asked the question of where she retrieved her scar, emilie smiled with a mischevious and wild look in her eyes. It was almost frightning. "I got it when my master first showed me that rivers could run red.." Emilie spoke in a riddle. She kept smiling as she watched red blood from her meat, trickle down her pale skinned arm. She wondered if that gave him any clue to what she ment by river turning red.

Emilie thought back to all those times where she lured people to the river. Shivers of excitement ranthrough her as she remembered the shrill screams of women she left to bleed into the river, and the horrid looks on the men's faces when she told them they would die. She giggled lightly to herself forgetting Adder was in the room. She began to sing, mumbling lyrics to herself so low that Adder couldn't make out what she was singing.
Emilie Jongblood

Character sheet

Postby Adder on December 27th, 2010, 5:51 pm

Red rivers... Emilie was definetly dangerous. As feral and wild as she was, she still managed to devour the meat with feminine grace. After a few more bites she began to sing. Obscure lyrics and words he couldn't make out, nonetheless he found it hypnotising and melodic.
He blantly stared through the room when she suddenly giggled and downed his glass again. She's insane!

"That's nice..." he commented on her sweet voice. "you sure you don't want anything to drink?" Thoughts of capturing this strange creature, called Emilie, had dissappeared from his mind. The brandy made him feel comfortable and he leaned back after finishing the bread.
"After you've finished that, what would you like to do?" he inquiered.
Adder
a viper in the sand

Character sheet

Postby Emilie Jongblood on December 27th, 2010, 5:58 pm

Once Emilie re-entered reality she found herself shaking. She got up and put the meat back on the plate with a shakey hand. She noticed her hand was stained with red, as well ahs her arms where the blood drizzled down. She gulped and tried to force her dark thoughts to the back of her mind. "I-i'd like to shower. If you have one that is.." She answerd him quietly. The look on her face was unreadable, but her body language was saying there was somthing wrong. Emilie was still shaking as she stood there.
Emilie Jongblood

Character sheet

PreviousNext