[ Winter] A lone wolf in town [Closed]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Adder on December 27th, 2010, 6:11 pm

Adder jumped from his chair. You alright? he asked worriedly. Emilie asked if he had a shower. A shower? How rich does she think I am! I can't afford such a copper contraption!?

"Emilie?" he called her name."I don't have a shower, that's to expensive for someone like me but..." Adder hurried through the room that made up his entire home and produced a large ceramic bowl from the bottom of his closet. Next he took up the amphora standing next to the closet, it contained water.
Rayne returned to the table and moved the plate and bread aside, as well as the glasses and bottle of brandy. The bowl was put in their place and he poured water into it. "I'm afraid it's not warm or anything" he stated apologetically. A clean, though of poor quality, towel went next to it.
"You need... help?" he asked while stepping away from the table and turning his back to Emilie to avert his eyes. Maybe she wanted privacy while washing?

Adder walked over to the fireplace as he suspected she might be cold. He threw another log on the pyre and left Emilie to her business.
Management is doing things right, leadership is doing the right things right!
Adder
a viper in the sand

Words: 35790
Joined roleplay: December 24th, 2010, 1:49 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Emilie Jongblood on December 27th, 2010, 7:31 pm

When she saw the giant bowl of water she felt a tad dissappointed. A cold water washing didn't sound very plesent, but it would make do. She needed to wash the blook off her before her mind could try and haunt her.

As Emilie began to wash the blood from her arms, she began to relax. She just wanted to get if off of her as soon as she could.
Once the blood was all gone, she rubbed water on her her shoulders. Little, cold droplets drizzled down her smooth back. She then poured the cold water down her back making her shiver. Goosebumps covered her body instantly. She splashed water on her face as well, and then realized she had nothing to wipe it off with.

"Adder," SHe spoke his name for the first time "Do you have a towl i could borrow.?" She asked loud enough for him to hear. Her eyes were shut tight since she was afraid water would get into her bad eye. She shivered as she waited for him to answer her.
Emilie Jongblood
I will fill your soul with fear..

Words: 23358
Joined roleplay: December 24th, 2010, 4:26 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Adder on December 27th, 2010, 8:38 pm

Adder warmed his hands to the fire while Emilie got herself cleaned. The sound of the water had a relaxing effect and a feeling of tranquility befell him.

"Do you have a towl I could borrow?" the young woman asked Rayne. He stood up turned around and there she was. Emilie was covered in little drops of water as is she had fallen into a tub filled with small diamonds. "It's..." he said but cut off his sentence.
Adder was torn between grabbing the rope he had stowed in his cupboard, this was his chance to secure his prize after all, and taking advantage of the situation.

Slowly Adder Rayne crept up on her, until he stood beside her. The water in the bowl was red from the blood. The young man drank in the sight of her and felt something stirring. By Cheva and Nikali! She smells like a green meadow dotted with blue wild flowers!
Absent mindedly he took up the towl he had put next to the bowl and took her hands. Gently he led her in front of the fireplace so she could dry her skin and enjoy its spreading warmth."Don't startle now..." he whispered as to warn her.

With his left hand he removed her dark hair, heavy from the water, from in front of her face and slowly rubbed her right side of her delicate features. Then Adder traced the lines of her full red lips and caressed her cheek tenderly. He then retracted his hand as if hit by an electric current. "Sorry... I didn't mean to..." he apologised and handed her the towel. A small puddle was forming around her feet as the drops ran down her smooth skin.
Adder
a viper in the sand

Character sheet

Postby Emilie Jongblood on December 27th, 2010, 8:51 pm

When the warmth of the fire touched Emilie's skin she began to relax. She could feel the little droplets beginning to evaporate. She was nice and calm, untill Adder whispered not to startle.

Feeling Adder touch her made Emilie get tense. Her breathing got quick and shoert, and she could feel her face getting hot. Her cheeks went crimsion red and she didn't move as he caressed her cheek. Her heart started to race and fear filled her eyes. Tears were beginng to form around the rims of her eyes, but then he pulled away and apologised to her.

When she felt the towel she just let it drop to the floor next to her. She swallowed hard and began to speak softly, "Adder.. Can I tell you somthing?" she asked him in a soft whisper. She then turned and looked at him. The look on her face was fear.
Emilie Jongblood

Character sheet

Postby Adder on December 27th, 2010, 8:57 pm

Adder cursed himself for upsetting Emilie. His strong hands formed two fists out of frustration. The towel dropped to the floor and began to soak in the small puddle.

Emilie asked if she could tell him something. He nodded "Sure. Anything" he said. He eyed with a mixture of suspicion and concern. She's scared! he realised.
Adder
a viper in the sand

Character sheet

Postby Emilie Jongblood on December 27th, 2010, 9:13 pm

Tears began to run down Emilie's cheeks. Painful memories ran through Emilies mind. "I'm afraid." She whispered. There was a pause and then she continued "afraid you're going to take advantage of me...Just like all the others.." She spoke louder. Emilie was trying hard not to cry, but the tears just dripped from her eyes. She looked down at the ground as the tears kept coming. "Damn it,," She hissed under her breath. The one thing Emilie hated was crying. It made her look weak. She didn't like being weak.

Emilie didn't even know why she told him that, but somthing told her to. She began to cry harder and she blurted out one of her darkest secreats,"I was raped.. and I'm afraid.." Her body was shaking and strams of satly tears ran down her neck and some dripped off her chin to the floor. She turned away from Adder ashamed of herself for crying.
Emilie Jongblood

Character sheet

Postby Adder on December 27th, 2010, 9:30 pm

"I was raped... and I'm afraid" she declared.
Damn it damaged goods! the corrupt Sunberthian side of him shouted but he ignored the voice and inwardly chastised himself for it. He was at a loss of how to react to this. Mizahar was a cruel and unfair place but now its tragedy was inside his home.
On top of that, Emilie was crying, nothing like the defiant creature she had been moments before. Who knows when was the last time she had been loved?

Adder carefully put his arms around her, tenderly so she wouldn't cower from his touch. Her skin felt soft and warm under his touch as he rubbed her back.
"Easy now, Emilie... It's alright" Rayne comforted her "Nobody is going to hurt you tonight. I'll make sure of that." her scent was intoxicating and it was hard to control his desire. Especially because he was so close to her. She must have been able to notice it as well.

Gingerly he made her sit down on the bed, her back to the flames so she would enjoy the warmth. If she only knew what he had been planning to do to her. But he dismissed those thoughts now. Something stopped him from doing her injustice and he felt the need to try and do good for this tormented being.
"You'll take the bed, I'll just sit besides you and watch over you if that would make you feel safe? I'll even keep the fire burning all night." he assured her. This was going to cost him... Logs weren't cheap to comeby in Sunberth, almost nothing was, and he didn't have time to go and chop some in the woods...

Sitting beside her on the bed he gently pulled her hair back after her ears and glanced into her blue eyes.
Adder
a viper in the sand

Character sheet

Postby Emilie Jongblood on December 27th, 2010, 9:46 pm

Emilie rubbed the tears from her eys. "Thank you." She said strongly. She sat there silently. Thre was somthing about Adder that comforted her.

When Adder brushed her away she turned and looked at him. She found herself looking in his eyes, and was not able to look away. The strange feeling in her stomach and chest returned.
Emilie Jongblood

Character sheet

Postby Adder on December 27th, 2010, 10:05 pm

The two of them locked eyes. A passionate moment but Adder was unsure what to do. Emilie had only just confessed the origin of her animosity of people.

"I'm just going with my instincts here Emilie..." he whispered under his breath and cupped her chin. He leaned in to kiss her "Just tell me to stop if I'm making you feel uncomfortable" he confined her. Gently Adder caressed the inside of her smooth thigh.
Last edited by Adder on December 28th, 2010, 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adder
a viper in the sand

Character sheet

Postby Emilie Jongblood on December 27th, 2010, 10:14 pm

With her heart thudding in her chest, Emily leaned in as well not saying a word. She closed her eyes and her cheeks turned a bright pink when she felt his hand caress her inner thigh. She pressed her lips to his and kissed him softly.

Emily felt like she was floating in the air, and for the first time in a long time, her dark thoughts went away. Slowly, she moved herself closer to him.
Emilie Jongblood

Character sheet

PreviousNext