[ Winter] A lone wolf in town [Closed]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Adder on December 28th, 2010, 11:45 am

Their lips met and Emilie moved herself closer to him, encouraging him to continue. Her kisses left him the bitterness and metalic taste of blood. With his left hand he pulled the young woman into his lap and with his right he felt her heartbeat quicken. He traced the outline of her vertibrae. She was now sitting on top of him with Adder between her strong feminine legs, her soft brown hair dangled in his face. It tickled a bit. Supporting her with both arms he stood up, while kissing her intimately, and gently bend over, laying her down on the bed. What the hell am I doing?
Adder could only guess where Emilie had came from, where she was going to and just how unstable mentally she was. As he tried to fight the urge to continue he realised it was pointless. The half Dhani found himself intoxicated by this stray creature.

He positioned himself on top of her, with their legs intertwined. Showing how strong he was physically, something told him he needed to do that, he firmly grabbed hold of her slender hands and brought them above their head. There Adder put them together and held them tightly into place with only one of his own.
Breathing heavily he kissed her gentle neck and worked his way down her collarbone. She gasped with excitement, only arousing him further. With his free hand he traced her firm breast and caressed her lower abdomen. By Cheva she feels so soft and warm... Her skin was like butter in his hands and she tasted after winter.
Management is doing things right, leadership is doing the right things right!
Adder
a viper in the sand

Words: 35790
Joined roleplay: December 24th, 2010, 1:49 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Emilie Jongblood on December 28th, 2010, 4:03 pm

Her loins longed for Adder. Everything felt so good, and so right. Emilie didn't feel like she was being forced. She wanted this. She wanted Adder.

Emilie's heart raced when he started to show her how strong he was, and when he kissed her neck she gasped with pleasure. as he touched her breast and caressed her abdoman she let out a soft, quiet moan of pleasure. Emilie looked at Adder with pleading eyes to continue. Even though they just met, Emilie felt like she's known Adder for an eternity.
Emilie Jongblood
I will fill your soul with fear..

Words: 23358
Joined roleplay: December 24th, 2010, 4:26 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Adder on December 28th, 2010, 4:57 pm

Adder let his hand descend further and found that special place between her legs. Meanwhile he let his tongue, longer than an ordinary human's, slither at the sides of her neck. Her back curled up and Rayne's face was burried in Emilie's bossom.
He was feeling exctatic but then...

Damn it... I still have my clothes on he realised frustratedly.

He broke off what he was doing and began fumbling with his breeches. Luckily his shirt came off easily. He sighed...
Adder
a viper in the sand

Character sheet

Postby Emilie Jongblood on December 28th, 2010, 6:16 pm

adult content :
Emilie saw him fumbling around and smiled. She sat upward and placed her hand on his chest. Pushing him back, Emilie began to crawl ontop of Adder. Her eyes had the look of lust in them and she giggled.

Emilie gently slid Adder's breeches off him. Her warm, soft, delicate hands gently traced along his lower area. She began to pleasure him to wake him up. Emilie hoped he was ok with this and was doing it right.
Last edited by Emilie Jongblood on January 2nd, 2011, 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emilie Jongblood

Character sheet

Postby Adder on December 29th, 2010, 2:35 pm

adult content :
Adder relaxed as Emilie took care of him. He stroked her hair lovingly and laid back.

After a while of selfish enjoyment he pulled her on top of him and cupped her breasts. All sorts of questions and concerns were running around in his mind. However for the quadillionth time that night he pushed them off. He had deserved a night of relaxation and rest. He had deserved this...

Rayne wasn't too sure on how Kelvic liked or did 'it' so he just continued along the beaten path. Putting his hands on her curled back, he turned them around in one fluent motion. Next he gently placed her left leg on his broad shoulder.
Their mouths intertwined again for a ferocious kiss. Teasingly he bit her lower lip...
Adder
a viper in the sand

Character sheet

Postby Emilie Jongblood on December 29th, 2010, 3:21 pm

adult content :
All the teasing was driving emilie crazy. She wanted him more and more with each passing seccond. She moaned as he bit her bottom lip, and her heart pounded in her chest as he lifted her left leg onto his shoulder. She wanted to fee him within her. She couldn't take it any longer.

"Don't make me wait any longer.." She begged Adder. Her voice was quiet and melodic, and there was a hint of anxiousness.
Emilie Jongblood

Character sheet

Postby Adder on December 29th, 2010, 3:48 pm

adult content :
"Don't make me wait any longer.." she practically begged him. Her hot breath floated alongside his ear and neck and it almost made him lose control. "As milady wishes..." he whispered. Adder found her wet and ready... She clawed at his back and seemingly purred the entire time.

The half Dhani quickened his rhythm and tenacity.
Adder
a viper in the sand

Character sheet

Postby Emilie Jongblood on December 29th, 2010, 3:58 pm

adult content :
After countless time of moving and their bodies clashing together, Emilie began to reach her climax. Her body spazzemed and waces of pure pleasure ran over her. She gripped onto Adder as he reached his climax as well. She clung to him till both of their bodies stopped twitching. Emilie was panting heaving with Adder.

Once her breathing calmed to a reasonable pace she spoke, "That was amazing.." Emilie could only manage to whisper. She was exhausted from being worked by him. She ran her hand along his cheek and pecked his lips gently.
Emilie Jongblood

Character sheet

Postby Adder on December 29th, 2010, 4:09 pm

adult content ^^ :
"That was amazing.." Emilie said whispering with audible exertion. Emilie ran her tender hand along his cheek and pecked him on the lips. Adder grinned and bit her finger playfully. Her panting aroused him again, and he started for round two. This time their motions were like waves of the sea: gentle and soft but they evolved into currents of crushing and smattering extasy.

Adder collapsed on top of Emilie and gasped lightly. Their bodies were shining with sweat and he kissed her neck. She tasted salty. "Well...I do try to stay in shape" he chuckled with a bit of self-deprecation.

Still lying on top of her and inside of her he closed his eyes to fall asleep.
Adder
a viper in the sand

Character sheet

Postby Emilie Jongblood on December 29th, 2010, 4:25 pm

adult content :
When adder collapsed ontop of Emilie she smiled. She was panting lightly, and when Adder kissed her neck, she got a rosey complexion. "Well...I do try to stay in shape" He chuckled. Emilie giggled at him comment and found her self getting drowsey.

Her eyes closed slowly and she drifted off into the land of dreams with Adder still in her. She happily awaited for the next day to arive.
Emilie Jongblood

Character sheet

PreviousNext