Prophet's Cart o' Codes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Prophet's Cart o' Codes

Postby Deliath on February 25th, 2017, 1:15 pm

It's perfect! Thank you so much :)

Box code by Prophet
Any speech in bold is Common
"Fratava" || "Shiber"
Anything in italics are thoughts
Deliath
Read profile for details of hiatus

Words: 73363
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2016, 3:32 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Prophet's Cart o' Codes

Postby Prophet on February 25th, 2017, 3:28 pm

Let me know if you want something different. :)

Chameloen :
Title/Date Block

There is a time and a place when a man's sincerest hopes for peace and unity are destroyed. The fragile dreams of living in harmony with one's neighbors are dashed upon the rocks of intolerance, ignorance and stubbornness. It is in these times when a man is forced to consider what is important and weigh his priorities against his very soul. These are the times when the heart is needed most to temper blind rage.

For it is not love that weakens one's resolve for violence. Nay, violence is a delicate part of nature and must be administered with accurate vengeance and precise timing or vindication becomes impossible. The retaliation of a wronged love will turn the tides of war, shape the history of the world or simply remove a useless annoyance from the planet. At some point in every man's life, he must make the hard decision. These decisions will define an empire of one.

There comes a point in life when a good and honest man must decide to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag and start slitting throats.

Code: Select all
[style=max-width:630px; padding:15px; margin:auto; color:#000000; background-image:url(http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=55633); background-position:right;background-repeat:repeat-y; box-shadow:0px 0px 30px #fdfdfd; padding-top:50px; padding-bottom:50px; margin-bottom:30px; margin-top:30px;border-radius:18px;][center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=55635[/img][/center][style2=width:540px;margin: auto;padding:10px;color: #c8b8b1; font-size: 117%; background:rgba(18, 54, 35, 0.9);  background-transparency:70%;Padding: 15px;margin-top:-171px; padding-top:189px;border-radius:18px;box-shadow:0px 0px 30px #2b4638;][size=150][center][googlefont=Lobster][color=#1c7e56]Title/Date Block[/googlefont][/center][/size][/color]

[googlefont=Farsan]There is a time and a place when a man's sincerest hopes for peace and unity are destroyed. The fragile dreams of living in harmony with one's neighbors are dashed upon the rocks of intolerance, ignorance and stubbornness. It is in these times when a man is forced to consider what is important and weigh his priorities against his very soul. These are the times when the heart is needed most to temper blind rage.

For it is not love that weakens one's resolve for violence. Nay, violence is a delicate part of nature and must be administered with accurate vengeance and precise timing or vindication becomes impossible. The retaliation of a wronged love will turn the tides of war, shape the history of the world or simply remove a useless annoyance from the planet. At some point in every man's life, he must make the hard decision. These decisions will define an empire of one.

There comes a point in life when a good and honest man must decide to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag and start slitting throats.[/googlefont][/style2][/style]
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Prophet's Cart o' Codes

Postby Chameleon on February 25th, 2017, 3:41 pm

Thanks!

That is amazing! Thanks so much :)
Chameleon
Retired Staff

Words: 133740
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2017, 5:30 pm
Office

Prophet's Cart o' Codes

Postby Prophet on February 26th, 2017, 4:46 am

I started with your suggestions but went my own way. Let me know if'n ya want something different. :)

Sam :
Title/Date Block

There is a time and a place when a man's sincerest hopes for peace and unity are destroyed. The fragile dreams of living in harmony with one's neighbors are dashed upon the rocks of intolerance, ignorance and stubbornness. It is in these times when a man is forced to consider what is important and weigh his priorities against his very soul. These are the times when the heart is needed most to temper blind rage.

There comes a point in life when a good and honest man must decide to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag and start slitting throats.

Code: Select all
[style=max-width:585px; padding:15px; margin:auto; color:#000000; box-shadow:0px 0px 30px #f9aa02;background-color:#000000; padding-top:30px; padding-bottom:30px;][center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=55639[/img][/center][style2=width:510px;margin: auto;padding:10px;color: #f9aa02; font-size: 100%; background-color:#1b1304; Padding: 15px;margin-top: 0px; padding-top:27px;][size=150][center][googlefont=Kaushan Script][shadow=#f43c05]Title/Date Block[/shadow][/googlefont][/center][/size]

[googlefont=Alegreya]There is a time and a place when a man's sincerest hopes for peace and unity are destroyed. The fragile dreams of living in harmony with one's neighbors are dashed upon the rocks of intolerance, ignorance and stubbornness. It is in these times when a man is forced to consider what is important and weigh his priorities against his very soul. These are the times when the heart is needed most to temper blind rage.

There comes a point in life when a good and honest man must decide to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag and start slitting throats.[/googlefont][/style2][/style]
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Office
Scrapbook

Prophet's Cart o' Codes

Postby Samuel Longwell on February 26th, 2017, 1:03 pm

It looks amazing Prophet, thank you so much! However, it was a signature that I was after :P Please could you make me one, I think your signatures are really excellent :)
Samuel Longwell
Warrior

Words: 219143
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2016, 2:40 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Prophet's Cart o' Codes

Postby Benare Nitrozian on February 26th, 2017, 6:24 pm

Type: Box code please
Mood: Business- something in the line of spy/Merc work if possible?
Colors: Darks and anything that complements those would work as well.
Model(s): Ben Barnes
Other Info: He plays Prince Caspian in the Narnia chronicles, so if that helps for ideas I'm cool with whatever you design. :)
Benare Nitrozian
The Protector of Ravok

Words: 77895
Joined roleplay: August 23rd, 2016, 1:26 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Prophet's Cart o' Codes

Postby Prophet on April 12th, 2017, 12:27 am

Samuel :

Is this your card?
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Office
Scrapbook

Prophet's Cart o' Codes

Postby Samuel Longwell on April 12th, 2017, 7:54 am

That looks great Prophet!! Thank you :)
Samuel Longwell
Warrior

Words: 219143
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2016, 2:40 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Prophet's Cart o' Codes

Postby Liriope on April 12th, 2017, 8:45 pm

Type: Box code
Mood: dark or cold
Colors: pale colours please
Model(s): Sasha Luss
Other Info: Please only use pictures where the model is blonde, thank you!
"Emotions are the fool's leader, and the genius' pawn."
Open for threads, just pm me.
Liriope
Player

Words: 13687
Joined roleplay: December 22nd, 2016, 10:44 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Prophet's Cart o' Codes

Postby Rhyson Halfhame on April 16th, 2017, 2:08 am

Type: Box code
Mood: Grim
Colors: Rich red ~ like wine, Coal grey-black ~ like cigar smoke, and a really vibrant emerald green ~ like shadows in the deep parts of the forest.
Model(s): Andres Velencoso
Other Info: Just go wild with it! I guess I'd have to add that it'll be weird if you can see the model's left arm and hand, since the character is an amputee, but that's all I can think of! I'm eager to see what you come up with!
Rhyson Halfhame
Forgotten One

Words: 21152
Joined roleplay: April 11th, 2017, 9:02 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

PreviousNext