Closed Of Stone and Djed[Sayana]

Clyde and Sayana explore the wilds outside of Alvadas.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The vast mountain range of Kalea is home of secret valleys, dead-end canyons, and passes that lead to places long forgotten or yet to be discovered.

Of Stone and Djed[Sayana]

Postby Clyde Sullins on July 22nd, 2016, 11:46 pm

As Sayana clutched at his hand, a sudden surge of heat rose up his chest into his throat, his breath catching. For a moment he had the mental image of him grasping her hand, pulling her to him, and pressing his lips fiercely upon hers. At the same time he felt a bit of the primal fire he felt at times as he bonded in Reimancy with an element, losing the distinction between himself and the element, as each of him simply acted upon his shared will and need...

And then a fraction of a moment later she moved her hand from his, and the intense feeling was lost as quickly as it had begun. Forgotten.

The heat faded, the line of thought broke, and the more logical side of his mind pressed down on the thought and impulse as if it had never been. The tiniest flicker of res mist that had been leaking from his eyes faded and was reabsorbed, likely unnoticed by the hypnotist due to its brief existence and stunted size, more an odd flicker of the light that might be dismissed as the light from the setting sun shining oddly against his eyes for a moment.

As Sayana headed to her tent Clyde called Rye over, the dog coming to rest outside of his tent as he tucked himself into its space, unrolling the bedroll and lying across it. He clutched Cha lightly in his hand, his fingers caressing the woods flesh in a familiar contact as he tried to calm his mind and fade to sleep.

When that didn't work he began a meditative ritual, forcing his breathing to grow even and deep and letting the rhythm calm his body and mind.

By the time his breathing lost meaning, and the rhythmic inhale and exhale became autonomic from habit, he had fallen asleep.
Clydes Stuff

I am actually in RL a super intelligent hamster from Rhode Island, with a 7 year plan to take over the world.

Update 6/2/18- 1:10AM EST: His 7 year plan a success, and several weeks ahead of schedule, Clyde leaves to oversee the world he has taken over.

No new threads after end of Spring 518-Will still be checking for PM's occasionally, but focusing on a new character.

Graders note: :
Please be aware Clyde is a master Magecrafter. He therefore should not be gaining full xp(or possibly shouldn't gain any at all) for simple tasks related to this magic, such as low level MC items, particularly for repetitions of creations he has done before. Feel free to contact me if unsure of a instance of his magic use compared to his skill level.
Clyde Sullins
Player

Words: 2343955
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2011, 1:14 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Of Stone and Djed[Sayana]

Postby Kaleidoscope on September 3rd, 2016, 10:52 am

My apologies for the bare post, I'm on my phone currently. This also means that I was unable to view your CSs properly, but if I have missed anything or awarded something unfounded I will correct it when I can.

Sayana:
Skills:
  • Stealth +1
  • Rhetoric: +3
  • Wilderness Survival: +4
  • Planning: +2
  • Mountaineering: +1
  • Land Navigation: +1
  • Climbing: +1
  • Seduction: +1
  • Endurance: +1
  • Interrogation: +1