OOC Info [OOC] The Concilium

Home to everything OOC.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies Lhavit's development sub-forum. Within its threads you can find announcements, sign-ups, contests, and more!

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Luminescence on May 19th, 2018, 3:18 pm

Glad to hear you're not going anywhere, Saiyin. :)

I'd like to apologize for my own absence recently. As of posting this, I'm caught up with my modded threads; I apologize to those who were waiting on me. I appreciate your patience, you're all lovely. I haven't been well of late, but I should slowly be getting back into a regular posting schedule; I'm not going to get into details here, but if you want a little bit more info I explained my lack of activity slightly more in my scrapbook.

As always, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me, and thank you all again for being patient with me.

~Lumi :idea:
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Luminescence on June 6th, 2018, 7:07 am

Hey all! Just a reminder that if you own a private residence (ie, are not renting your living space) you may absolutely write up a description of it to post as a location if you wish, and I will add it to the linkmap!

Once you have written up your home's description, simply post it to the development submissions and I'll give it a look. Once approved, I'll give you the go-ahead to post it as a location and I will then add it to the linkamp.

Also, I just wanted to say I'm super happy to see you all posting as much as you are; keep up the awesome work! :D
Luminescence

Office
Scrapbook

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Zeva on June 10th, 2018, 1:13 am

Hey there! Fresh meat here. I'm looking forward to joining you all shortly :) Let me know if anyone still needs a partner to knock out any of those seasonal challenges!
Zeva
mild annoyance

Words: 47531
Joined roleplay: October 8th, 2012, 6:36 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Alexis Aryeh on June 17th, 2018, 7:38 pm

Hello everyone.

Joining the city and look forward to writing with everyone while I get back into the swing of things with the game
Alexis Aryeh
Player

Words: 12412
Joined roleplay: June 17th, 2018, 5:19 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby John Amber on June 21st, 2018, 9:05 am

Looking for a mischief partner in "The Whimsy of Tea Leaves"

It's free to join if anyone is available!
John Amber
Player

Words: 4091
Joined roleplay: June 20th, 2018, 1:01 am
Race: Human

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Raeyn on June 27th, 2018, 12:47 pm

Hello!

I'm nipping in here to give everyone who currently has active threads with me/ is planning threads with me, a heads up.

Between 31st June - 7th July I'm going abroad on holiday. My ability to post will be entirely dependant whether our accommodation provides free wifi. If yes, posting will continue as normal. If no, I apologise in advance but there will be no posts between those dates.

Regardless of wifi availability I'll still be reachable on discord however not by Mizahar PM as my phone is stupid and can't manage basic tasks.

Happy summer everyone!
Raeyn
...and the Wind Chicken

Words: 310107
Joined roleplay: May 24th, 2018, 11:35 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Lhavit Seasonal Challenge (1)

[OOC] The Concilium

Postby Luminescence on July 5th, 2018, 12:33 pm

Hey all! As I'm sure you've noticed, I spammed the forum with some new locations today. That's because as of now, I've finished rehauling the Atlas. The broken links have been fixed, and submitted locations have officially been added.

A lot of the locations in the Atlas underwent minor changes; largely cosmetic (you'll notice the boxcodes are now much more consistent), but a few had edits to NPCs, and some key locations had information added.

If there is a location that you use frequently, or one that you want to use but haven't taken a look at yet, I do encourage you to take another peek to see what changes might have been made.

With this done, I will be spending the next few days catching up with posts; the Zith quest should be up soon, so keep an eye out for that. All in all, I'd like to thank you all for your patience, and just say how lovely it's been to see you all so active this season. :D
Luminescence

Office
Scrapbook

PreviousNext