OOC Info [OOC] In the Murder

Discussion Board

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Ravok’s home for OOC Chatter, Development and Discussions.

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Prophet on June 28th, 2018, 8:43 pm

If anyone has acquired a magical item lately through the weekly challenges and wishes to have some help discovering them in thread, let me know. There's lots of fun ways to incorporate such things and I'm more than happy to lend my services. XD

-P
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Words: 816271
Joined roleplay: January 16th, 2016, 5:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Crylon Stonecraft on June 29th, 2018, 1:13 am

I've got a vague idea for acquiring the weapon, but no idea yet for the muffin tin or chicken Proph. Wouldn't be against some plotting either.

And if anyone is looking to try the weekend challenge, I'm up for threading. Am aiming for the 8k, and would prefer not to do a bunch of solos, and it'd be a great excuse to meet and rp with some new peoples.

PM me or DM on Discord and we can plan/plot, and perhaps get a few/many posts in this weekend! To the power posting!
Crylon Stonecraft
Player

Words: 679695
Joined roleplay: June 2nd, 2018, 4:26 am
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Thread (2) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1)

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Prophet on June 29th, 2018, 3:27 am

Fog Event is up
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Office
Scrapbook

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Prophet on July 2nd, 2018, 11:27 am

I will be replying to various things and handling some business behind the curtain over these next few days. Feel free to drop a pm in my inbox if you haven't heard back about a particular request.

I undertook the weekend challenge for my PCs so i plan on spending the majority of these next few days taking care my broken toys. Posts, ss updates and shenanigans to follow. That is all.
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Office
Scrapbook

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Crylon Stonecraft on July 21st, 2018, 1:13 am

So we are just past mid-season, time to get really cracking! And a reminder to get working on job threads if you haven't already!

Anywho, I'm open to threads if anyone wants to pm me/dm on discord. Always looking for plots, and we can brainstorm thread ideas.

And for a general offer, Crylon has gotten a summer membership at the lakeside Dojo for combat training, so I'm interested in sparring partners if anyone wants to train. I'm looking to do a couple of those at least, the more the better and would prefer not to have to do solos.

Happy weekend and threading,

Crylon Stonecraft
Crylon Stonecraft
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Nahaali on July 27th, 2018, 9:21 pm

Hello! I'm lookin for some people to roleplay with Nahaali. I'm not sure what exactly I'm looking for; she's a slave for the Lark family, so if a character isn't associated with them it'll be awkward to figure out what they can do... I want Nahaali to learn cooking, floristry, gardening, singing, playing music instruments and other sort of performance skills, maybe some socialization skills... stuff to help her as a slave, I guess.
Nahaali
Player

Words: 26347
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2018, 9:08 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Plotnotes

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Prophet on August 5th, 2018, 3:45 pm

Greetings,

As some of you are aware, my wife is carrying our third child. Little baby Prophet is due to arrive in early September and appears to be right on schedule. This joyous news has put me at a crossroads and I’m sad to report that I will no longer be following the road of storyteller. Some of you have children and some of you have furbabies, all of which place a certain expectation on your time. With my youngest two children being under two and my oldest starting kindergarten, I can no longer claim a set schedule of time to devote to managing a domain and helping players with their plots and questions.

It has been a great privilege to interact with and watch the tales of so many talented writers and interesting characters over these past few years. I believe in the cathartic powers of writing and hope that I have, in some small way, contributed to the positive aspects of what we all seek through our stories. Lots of people will say things like “I don’t know how your STs do it.” or “I could never do that.” but the truth is that any storyteller will explain the benefits of the position far outweigh any time crunch that may be imposed as a result. I have been touched by the way players have come to me and shared how forum roleplay has helped them through difficult situations or allowed them to escape an unpleasant circumstance.

Regardless of why you came to Miz, if we’ve had a chance to work together or write together, I want to thank you. I know how treasured my characters and stories are so to let me share in your worlds has been a wonderful journey that I will remember fondly. I plan on remaining around Mizahar with a quirky little kelvic PC so we can still let our imaginations mix if you’re so inclined. I will finish this season and know that many of you have open plots. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or ideas you may have in regards to getting your PC in a place to move on come fall. It’s been one heck of a ride and can only hope that you guys have enjoyed it as much as I have. As always…

Happy Writing,
Prophet
Prophet
Cannibal of Faith

Office
Scrapbook

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Crylon Stonecraft on August 5th, 2018, 6:12 pm

Will be sorry to see you go as a Storyteller Prophet, thanks for all the great plots, threads, and interesting conversations.

Good luck!
Crylon Stonecraft
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Evarista on August 8th, 2018, 7:07 pm

Well played.
Evarista
Whose eyes are those eyes?

Words: 372744
Joined roleplay: August 1st, 2016, 11:28 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Ravok Seasonal Challenge (1)

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Allassanachassanya on August 8th, 2018, 7:42 pm

Thanks for everything, Prophet. You've been a great ST, and you'll be missed! :(( Take care, and enjoy your family life. :D I'll no doubt see you around.
All 's' sounds are hissed in Ssanya's speech.
Resolve score - 30/100
Allassanachassanya
Sifting through the bones

Words: 232144
Joined roleplay: August 20th, 2016, 5:05 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Artist (1)