OOC Info [OOC] In the Murder

Discussion Board

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Ravok’s home for OOC Chatter, Development and Discussions.

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Evalin on October 2nd, 2016, 3:29 am

Hello I am interested in this. Evalin has plans to update her Citizenship papers anyway as they are as old as she is haha. I look forward to hearing me ^.^
ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Words: 1033971
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 4:05 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Benare Nitrozian on October 2nd, 2016, 3:40 am

I was hoping to get invovled with this thread as I believe this would be good character development for Benare being a Mercenary in a way, this could be done aside from me having two other job threads. Or perhaps the Ebonstryfe hire Benare to assist in the investigations? Let me know, thanks!
Benare Nitrozian
The Protector of Ravok

Words: 77895
Joined roleplay: August 23rd, 2016, 1:26 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Merevaika on October 2nd, 2016, 3:29 pm

Alija is a non-citizen if you want her, and if there is space it would be fun to meet the Ebonstryfe like this.
Haha, posted with the wrong PC :) But yeah, I'm also Alija
Last edited by Merevaika on October 2nd, 2016, 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pavi Common

Merevaika
Player

Words: 569615
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2014, 9:33 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Crow on October 2nd, 2016, 5:13 pm

Event details will be sent to the interested parties here shortly. Once the pm is sent please use that to directly communicate with me regarding questions. Evalin will be starting the thread.

Also please note that should you RP in the wildlands from henceforth grades will go here. If you had one currently in my queue then I will take care of it. All further grades should be place in the wildlands grading queue. Thank you.
Crow

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Crow on October 3rd, 2016, 1:31 am

Hello Ravokians,

As of this point forwards any thread utilizing cuss words will not be graded until it is corrected. It is part of the rules here in Mizahar. I realize that Ravok can be an insanely dark and grotesque city in some plots and one quickly becoming unfit for immature audiences, but you must adhere to the terms of use within Mizahar. As such we do have created words to use in place of these words. Such are listed here
Crow

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Alija on October 3rd, 2016, 3:53 pm

Playername: Alija
Event and date: 72nd: A strange lightning storm is seen in the horizon and it becomes particularly windy. This makes it harder to get around the city, and almost impossible to leave to the offshore or get back to the city if you’re in offshore.
Reason for signing: Secret reasons
Can other player join?: Definitely
moderator request?: Don't think it's necessary
Alija
Blacksmith and Aurist

Words: 349054
Joined roleplay: November 11th, 2014, 6:35 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Crow on October 3rd, 2016, 4:09 pm

Glad to see you're interest in this event Alija! It is perfect for someone in your line of work. Details will be forthcoming.

Minor plot details for other interested parties:
Secret :
72nd: A strange lightning storm is seen in the horizon and it becomes particularly windy. This makes it harder to get around the city, and almost impossible to leave to the offshore or get back to the city if you’re in offshore.
The strange lightning storm occurs after a certain Ebonstryfe soldier ends up mining and discovering a large collection of iron from within the nearby mountains. The iron seems to be more conductive than regular iron and charges the air around it, resulting in the storm.

If anyone else is interested in this event go ahead and show your interest here, though I am leaving who joins up to Alija. She probably can't survive the event herself. With great risk comes great reward. PM will be sent later tonight.
Crow

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Bartholomew on October 3rd, 2016, 4:21 pm

I'm in for the lightning Storm adventure!
Bartholomew
Player

Words: 98215
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2015, 3:02 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Evarista on October 3rd, 2016, 4:27 pm

*raises striped leg* Zap me with the lightning please.
Evarista
Whose eyes are those eyes?

Words: 372744
Joined roleplay: August 1st, 2016, 11:28 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Ravok Seasonal Challenge (1)

[OOC] In the Murder

Postby Xen on October 3rd, 2016, 4:56 pm

Include this serpent in the shocking adventure too!
Xen

Xen
Stygian Serpentis

Words: 390077
Joined roleplay: July 28th, 2012, 12:02 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)