Quest [Moderated Event] All Work and No Play... (Endrykas Trade)

...make for a dull thread!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Moderated Event] All Work and No Play... (Endrykas Trade)

Postby Jade Laken on September 29th, 2016, 8:43 pm

DATE, YEAR, LOCATION

Jade smiled and kissed the young man's cheek nodding. She had wanted to see what kind of weapons and animals the Drykas had brought with them. Her people were known for their trained animals and even some weapons. The blonde walked over to where several weapons were laid out first. Tucking some of the bright mess behind her ear the girl picked up one of the daggers looking at it gently. Slowly turning it around in her fingers, she did not notice the young male drykas as he walked up to her.

“Beautiful no?” He said with a smirk to the woman.

Looking up the blonde smiled at him before speaking with the young man about his wears. She put the blade down and told him that she would return later with a friend to look once more. Stepping away the pair signed good bye. Jade looked around a spotted a young man with several different animals. Turning she dodged around one of the horses passing in front of her. It was not uncommon for the few walking around Endrykas to dodge around the riders while going about their business. Though it was far stranger to see a Drykas off their horse. Of course Jade was still not bonded to a strider, thankfully for her it appeared her father had not come this time. Smiling the woman fed one of the horses a sugar cube before making it to the man with the animals.

“Hello,” Jade said and signed her greetings, “ what all do you have for sale?”

The blonde asked knelt down as several dogs had run up barking for her attention. Laughing gently the woman picked up each one loving on them all. The young man laughed seeing all the dogs reaction to the new arrival. The cats of course had no interest in walking up to the woman for any attention. They would not leave their assigned spots just for a few head scratches from a strange woman. Shaking her head the blonde stood up with a smile and began explaining her home situation, and what she would be looking for in a dog or cat.

“I know just the breed,” Tomma said with a smile and let out three sharp whistles.

Jade looked as three beautiful black dogs with red eyes bound up and looked up at the woman. Kneeling down the three pups sat down looking at the two humans with bright eyes ready to see what they would do. The woman laughed as one run up to her and jumped up putting his paws on her knees wagging his tail.

“What kind are they?” the blonde asked looking up while petting the male.

“These are Bozderon Shadow Dogs. They are excellent for protection, though I did not get a chance to train them yet. However the breed is naturally very protective of the family as they grow,” he said with a smile.

“How much for this little male?” Jade asked looking up.

“40 gold mizas dear,” Tomma said.

Jade smiled and stood up paying the man. She knew that the Drykas were firm on their prices when it came to the animals. Now the wears were more negotiable with wiggle room, but she would not insult one of her own with unnecessary haggle. The blonde also bought a leash and collar to put on the pup till he got used to staying close to the woman especially with all the bustle here and at Syliras.
Jade Laken
Even the most confident fall to fear

Words: 194195
Joined roleplay: September 12th, 2014, 2:03 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Garland on October 2nd, 2016, 2:32 pm

Garland didn't really plan on buying anything, in truth he was more interested in the horsemen themselves. Amunet was quite a sight, a beauty, but she didn't seem interested in Garland.

What he did notice though was a man who gave him a look, he seemed to be getting a good look at Garland for whatever reason. He seemed well-built, a strong person, probably a guard of some sort.

Garland had never really known much about Drykas or its people, but he did know about their horses. They were amazing beasts of size and strength, the creme of the crop of horses some would say.

He had heard their horses glow under the moonlight, but it must just be fabrication by some old merchant. There were glowing horses, but they were few and far between in Syliras, from the stories he'd heard, all the Drykas horses glow.

"My lady, if you would excuse me." Garland said to Amunet and followed the strange man. Mostly Garland wanted to learn more about the Drykas, not history per say, more about how they fight or hunt.

Garland followed the horseman, and wanted to strike up a conversation. That is until he saw that he was busy haggling and trying to lower the price for a grinding wheel. He'd rather not disturb him while he haggled, and he was here to keep the peace, if this horseman tried to intimidate the merchant for a lower price, Garland would politely ask him to leave... No he won't, he'll probably tell him to shove off and then a fight will ensue and the entire trade would be ruined, but at least it would be a good show.

After the Drykas was done haggling, Garland stepped over to him. "Hello there, I'm Garland. I would like to talk to you if you don't mind."
Garland
A Father First, A Squire Second

Words: 687461
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2014, 2:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Azmere on October 2nd, 2016, 10:18 pm

The man lowered his brow and gave a solid stance by folding his arms across his chest. The thoughts which ran through his mind shifted from ignorance to wondering if the wild horseman was trying to trick him. “Pppuh! Sxixteen? Boy, I’ve half a mind to send for a healer. Asking for a discount like that- you must’ve taken a wallop on the head!” The man stood still for several moments before he lifted his gaze to Azmere. The scars were intimidating as was the size of the man but the older Syliran wasn’t going to back down to a set of muscles and some scars. “Twenty-two mizas.” He gave a nod with a harrumph to signify his determination.

Azmere shifted his weight and stared at the man. He was reading several types of emotions so before he responded, the archer took a few ticks to sort through what his contrasting eyes had seen. The counter offer gave him pause because he was trying to calculate while translating. His hands idly counted just to verify that he was performing his math correctly. Azmere tapped his fingers against his thumb in succession going back and forth until he the ankal had decided that he knew where he stood. A smile spread over his face, the crooked smile forced by a side of scarred tissue. The big man reached down into his coin purse and drew out a handful of Mizas. “Twin-tee two Mizas.” The wrinkled hand of the man opened up near Azmere’s and the ankal slowly began to count out the payment which both had agreed upon. When all was said and done, the big Drykas smiled and gave the man a clap on the shoulder.

Azmere walked to the grinding wheel and set his feet on either side of the base. He squatted down and took hold of even points on opposite ends which provided a way to balance the load. The ankal flexed his arms and drew the wheel slightly off of the ground until his arms made Ls at his elbows. He locked this in by maintaining a steady force of lift which was countered by the muscles in his back. Then the man slowly stood up making certain to keep his back straight. The force he used surpassed the weight of the tool and provided his body with the ability to hoist the stone wheel up. It was at this point when Azmere turned to see the knight standing near him; the one from before. The short, stocky man spoke and Azmere listened but he had to take a few ticks to process. It sounded like the fellow just wanted to chat. The Drykas wondered if this was a common thing for the plated soldiers. The horseman knew he had other things to do acquire but it shouldn’t hurt or delay him to converse with this man. The ankal began walking towards the warrior with the stone wheel. Az would have to carry it all the way to the wagons but some conversation –albeit hindered, might be interesting.

“I’m Azmere Stormblood. Ankal. Watchman.” Azmere gave a nod and a firm stare with his multi-colored eyes. The vibrant starbursts were inactive at present but still noticeable against the gold and blue irises. “Walk and talk, knight?” The invitation was sound and earnest. The Drykas puckered his lips and blew a whistle ashe continued towards his people. He forced his cheeks to quiver which made the tone flicker. This unique sound caused the ears of his strider to perk. Skylla blew in response but followed along behind her burdened human. The archer was open to conversation but he had no idea what to say. Socialization was something he understood but finding the right words for any given situation still escaped him.
Attn: GradersObservation is maxed. Thank you for all your hard work.

where do you go when you don't know who you are?
Azmere
Seeker of the Lost

Words: 754081
Joined roleplay: October 14th, 2015, 11:57 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on October 29th, 2016, 1:18 am

Timestamp:

Ferrin was sort of hoping to see a hand crafted bow. He liked the feel of his longbow, but the base of it was slowly deteriating from use. If only the Drykas had a sword he'll bargain with them with what good he had, hoping to make some sort of sweet arrangement, he's my really good at negotiating prices though.

There was one weapon that caught his eye, though, Ferrin wasn't sure what it was, it looked like a dagger, but the blade of it was made out of bone. It didn't seem right, but Ferrin assumed that the Drykas commonly use it, if Ferrin were to feel more of a Drykas with Jade around, he should most definitely have something that'll make him feel like he's a part of the Horse people.

On the contrary, he figured that he could get his patron something, and he wasn't sure if the Knight would even use a dagger, perhaps Ser Xervos would even find it odd that it was made out of bone, but bone appeared tough. He recalled a board tusk being very tough when he was young and visited by an Akalak who roamed the Sea of Grass around the Kenash/Endrykas area so long ago.

"Dagger of Bone?" The Drykas asked in almost broken common, the squire looked at the dagger once more.

"May I hold it?" The squire asked him slightly awkwardly. The Drykas nodded and slowly gestured his palm outwards facing the bone dagger and picked it up, handing it over to Ferrin. Ferrin noticed some tatoos around the man's arms as he handed it to him, there was something similar around Jade, and Ferrin bothered not to ask about it, though he probably should have if he was interested about it.

Ferrin inspected the blade, and held it gingerly. He wanted to be careful with it because he didn't want to have to pay extra for it if he damaged it. Ths bone felt slightly chilly, and he couldn't understand what it was about this weapon. Though, he didn't pay much mind to it really.

"It feels good." Ferrin commented he handed back the dagger to the Drykas.

"Yes, yes they do." The Drykas chuckled a bit, it appeared almost nervous, Ferrin shouldn't need to worry about it. "It a lot of care, to make." The man signed something, but Ferrin didn't really understand, then the Drykas looked down feeling a little ashamed about it, but Ferrin nodded, he hoped to not have made the Drykas upset.

"4 Gold, coin?" The Drykas asked for the dagger as he set it down. "Interested, are you?" He asked. The man pointed to the chemp cloth, it was big enough to wrap the dagger around in. Ferrin pondered the offer, he wondered how much the cloth would cost.

"How much for the cloth?" The squire asked him.
"Not much, no." The man paused, trying to think of the amount of coin needed for the purchase. "Um, 3 gold." The Drykas said.

Ferrin thought about it and added in his head.If 4+3 is 7, than that will be 7 gold of course. That's a bit much for a package deal. Thought Ferrin. The Bone Dagger and the cloth isn't exactly what Ferrin would only purchasing here.

"5 gold?" Ferrin asked, the squire fished out five pieces of gold from his pocket, he kept his coin pouch in his pack. The squire showed the Drykas the five pieces of gold that shimmered as Synas light shown bright.

"Okay okay, I wrap it up, for extra piece?" The man asked politely, looking at the gold in his palm after Ferrin handed it to him.

"Sure, but 3 silver pieces though." Ferrin said, he thought it as some tip. Ferrin found some silver Mizas in his pocket as well and handed them to the Drykas. Ferrin hoped that he made a pretty decent trade as he watched the Horse Man fold up the dagger carefully.

The Drykas handed the wrapped up dagger to Ferrin and nodded, he gestured Ferrin away gently, eager to get some new customers. Ferrin decided to take another tour around the stalls. Locating what he should buy next.

OOCSorry, for the long post it's probably not needed but with Ferrins' low amount in Negotiation it needed a lot of detail. Once the cycle comes back to me again I'll be making another post for the leather armour I just didn't realize how long this will be @14 paragraphs.

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on November 2nd, 2016, 9:51 pm

Timestamp:

There was a small stall that displayed some pieces of leather armor, or armored pieces that look like they could form into a suit of armor, and they looked pretty durable and Ferrin was intrigued by the style. The grass crunched beneath him as he walked, winds crept through the Squire's hair and he pushed it back with a hand. He just didn't really know why he was drawn to this stall, but he figured that it wouldn't hurt to purchase some sort of armor, after all he bought a dagger. So why not he buy a sword, overall, it'll benefit the two parties.

"What can I do for you, sir?" The Drykas asked, looking at Ferrin with a familiar discerning look. The Drykas studied Ferrin a bit, and Ferrin wondered what the man was thinking; Ferrin does slightly look a bit intimidating with his height. He was already wearing leather armor, but that was loaned by the Order. He wanted something that he could call his own; that he didn't have to pay too much for. The Squire had taken an observational scan at the armored pieces.

"All of this makes up suit of armor..." Ferrin was thinking aloud, of course it makes up for a full suit of armor, he saw the breastplate, the gauntlets, the leggings, and many other things that make up a full suit of armor. "Can I buy it all; one suit?" Ferrin asked the Drykas. The Drykas studied the man and leaned forward, almost shifting his weight with his feet playfully. The Drykas hummed and calculated an even amount.

"Fifteen Gold?" The Drykas offered. Ferrin thought about it, he didn't really know how much Gold the leather armor would take to make it. He figured Garland would know, but as it looks Ferrin saw him speaking to another Drykas. Ferrin was interested in them as well, but he was more interested in the armor. So he didn't really know the exact price of the full suit of armor at the moment. But, either way, it'll benefit them both as it seems anyways. So, what the heck.

"Yes, sure." Ferrin replied and looked at the Drykas man and handed him the gold that he asked for, but Ferrin had a sinking feeling that he was paying a lot less than what the man was offering his payment, but the Drykas have to earn their coin somehow. Ferrin remembered Jade telling him of her hardships in Endrykas, working and living each year took a lot of work. Ferrin could relate, somewhat, but not fully. He traveled every once in awhile after a few amount of years with his family. Though, he really didn't know what it was like to live with little safety. The Drykas handed the Squire the armor in a bag and Ferrin went off to find Jade, interested in what she bought.

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Jade Laken on November 3rd, 2016, 3:27 am

Jade smiles at the male puppy as he ran around her legs. The woman clicked her tongue getting his attention. Kneeling down she began to teach him how to understand the sit command. The blonde spoke the word while putting her hand on the dog's hips putting gentle pressure on it. As she did the male sat looking up at her excitedly ready to learn. The girl was happy to have another pup to call her own. She had a Painted Desert Dog back in Endrykas. A soft whimpering caught the woman's attention, standing up she walked into the tent. Before she could shut the door the male pup ran in and began licking all over the child's face. Dina giggled loudly trying to push the little dog off. Jade smiled and picked him up and moved him over.

“Did you need something dear?” Jade asked gently.

“Yes, ma'am. May I come out and see everything?” Dina asked rubbing her eyes.

“Of course darling. Let's go see if we can find Ferrin,” Jade said with a smile and helped her get her shoes on.

Jade helped the small child get her socks and shoes on before letting the puppy out first. She climbed out then held the flap open. Once the little girl was out the blond secured the flap back so that it would be wide open for anything the others would bring back. Dina took the elders hand and walked around seeing all the horses and stalls. Excitement lit up her face as the pair walked around. The small child stopped and petted one of the striders on the nose before continuing on. Jade looked around spotting Ferrin out of the corner of her eyes. Smiling she gently turned the child towards where the man was. When the child spotted the curly haired man, she released the blondes hand and raced over to him. Laughing at her, Jade laughed more when the puppy chased after her barking.

“Look out!” Jade called out to get the young man's attention before jogging over to him.
Jade Laken

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Garland on November 7th, 2016, 11:03 am

"Walking and talking sounds good." Garland agreed, and walked beside the Drykas man. The man gave a sharp whistle and his horse started following them.

The horse was a magnificent beast, black and white coat, making it look like stars shone brightly in the night sky. "I've never been out of Syliras, and I've never really seen other cultures, all I've heard are rumors in taverns, and rarely from books."

"That must be a strider, yours I take it, her coat does shine." Garland moved to give a small pet on the nose, but thought against it, he did not know the culture of these Drykas, and for all he knew touching this man's mount would be like insulting his mother.

"I was hoping to learn more about Drykas people, not so much as history or culture, but more on fighting styles, combats, and such and such. I understand if you want to keep military tactics secret, it's just that I'm curious, and this would be a good learning experience for me."

Garland remembered that Azmere said knight before, as much as he enjoyed the title, he did not have the honor of obtaining it. "I should probably correct you, I am not a knight, not yet at least. I'm just a squire, a squire is like a knight in training."

Garland had tied Tryn loosely to a tree along with the horses. Garland never really liked tying hard knots to Tryn, in case the horse needed to escape or if Garland died, was captured, or had to leave Tryn, his horse wouldn't have starved tied to a tree or be eaten by some wild animal.

Of course, Tryn was a stubborn mischievous horse. He loved messing with his rider, and running off and causing a ruckus was one of the many ways Tryn got his enjoyment. Tryn pulled free from his bindings when the guards guarding the horses looked away.

Tryn whinnied loudly and sprinted off towards Garland, Tryn wasn't the fastest, the strongest, or the biggest horse in the Syliras and even less compared to the Drykas mounts, but he had more gusto and bravado than any other horse.

He was the wild one, never quite tamed, and always free.

"Bloody hai! One of the horses got free." One of the Syliran knights called out. Garland just stared as Tryn came rushing towards him.

Tryn needed to run, he'd been walking and keeping pace with the slow moving caravan and it was driving the mixed breed mad. Tryn bite down on Garland's hair and started pulling.

"Ow ow ow, Tryn stop. We'll have a run later." Garland pulled free and started petting Tryn. The horse just snorted and looked at the Strider following them. Tryn simply shook his head, whipping his mane back and forth.

Garland looked over to Az. "I reckon he wants to race, he does this a lot when he wants to run."
Garland
A Father First, A Squire Second

Words: 687461
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2014, 2:02 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Azmere on November 14th, 2016, 10:09 pm

Azmere listened to the squire as he spoke. The man used many words that the Drykas did not understand and each unfamiliar one was mouthed in a whisper by the ankal. His limp became a bit more prominent under the burden of the heavy grinding wheel but it didn’t seem to impeded Azmere’s pace; pride could be blamed as much as anything.

The watchman kept his arms taught; the muscles bulging against the stone weight that he clutched to his chest. His legs pumped at a steady pace, albeit the timing wasn’t perfectly rhythmic due to Azmere’s injuries. Th left thigh was masterfully cared for by Waisana but the scar tissue felt like a chunk of iron that rested within the strands of his muscle. None of this shone on the man’s face but it was obvious through his intense stare and measured breathing that the Drykas was putting in work.

Skylla kept to the opposite side of the metal-clad man but appeared to not mind the smells of strangers. Azmere had been curious about this because the pair were still getting to know one another. It had only been a little over a season since he had bonded with the young mare and there was much to be discovered.

The blue and gold stare became affixed on a wagon draped in wraps common among the Diamond clan. He had processed more of what the squire had said and picked up on the words for fighting and combat. The archer smiled his crooked grin which was formed when the scarred portion of his face refused to let his lips curl on the left side but the right corner rose like that of any normal person. Azmere doubled his pace to quickly close the last ten feet and grunted to help elevate the heavy tool into the wagon’s bed. The axles creaked under the added weight but it was nothing to fret over.

The ankal turned back to face Garland when a stallion came charging up. The Drykas moved to stand next to Skylla who was twisting her ears about in curiosity and agitation. The charging stallion slowed and then began to bite at the dark hair of the squire. Azmere furrowed his brows at this trying to decipher the conversation between the Syliran warrior and his mount. Race! Azmere believed he would know that word in any language and a childish expression of playfulness washed over him. A race would be an excellent test of these strangers but the small voice of Asmodeus rang into the watchman’s head. ’An ankal must always look to the needs of his pavilion first. Above all things, an ankal is responsible and dependable.’

The smile faded but only slightly. Azmere nodded and admired the exuberant stallion then turned his contrasting gaze back to the armored man. “I have…items to buy.” The Drykas produced a sheet of paper which had a rough sketch of a still upon it. Azmere showed it to Garland in hopes that he could help point him in the right direction. The arrowheads, griddle and riding quiver should be easy to find. As the blue and gold irises scanned the erected camp, a small stack spewing black smoke told the ankal where he could find the smithy. Azmere was hoping that with a bit of luck, he could have everything purchased by sundown. The odd gaze returned to the squire. “I buy items. We talk fighting on walk, ssqu-Squire?” The Drykas fumbled over the words, especially the new one but felt confident he got his point across. If nothing else, Azmere could say he tried to be civil. He had yet to think of dragging anyone behind his horse so that was always a good sign.
Attn: GradersObservation is maxed. Thank you for all your hard work.

where do you go when you don't know who you are?
Azmere
Seeker of the Lost

Words: 754081
Joined roleplay: October 14th, 2015, 11:57 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on December 6th, 2016, 10:59 pm

Timestamp:

The Kenashian felt like a traveling man again, buying things on travels and trades, made Ferrin feel good, and he remembered the times that he spent with his family. It was as if he were having a flashbulb memory once again, though those memories lasted briefly as he recalled them over and over in his mind, he still wished that his family were here. He was worried sick about them, but he made his decision, and he had hoped that his family weren't too angry or too worried about him.

The stuff that he was carrying, made him feel awkward, but he enjoyed holding the hand crafted armor and tools/weapon in his hand, the Bone Dagger he held in his grasp made him feel like a Drykas, but not fully, well of course not exactly either. He needed to do more to be like a Drykas, he wondered what it was like, becoming a Drykas, and how'd you become one. Jade bore tattoos over her body, is that what you get once you become a Drykas? How does becoming a Drykas work?

The Squire noticed Garland talking to another Drykas, and Ferrin wondered if he was getting any profitable information about them.

Unfortunately, Ferrin was caught off guard, and a dog bounded after him, the furry thing bounced straight into Ferrin's leg and Ferrin almost lost his balance. "Wh- what the? A dog?" Ferrin cocked a brow, and was curious. Then, he heard a familiar voice, calling out after him. It was Jade- did Jade buy a dog? "Hmm..." Ferrin wondered, as he bent to pet the dog to the best of his ability. It was some awkward strokes, but he managed. "Jade, did you purchase a pup?" It was obvious, but Ferrin wanted to make sure, hopefully it wasn't theirs, but they would make do. It's not that Ferrin didn't like dogs, he did, but something like this felt... short noticed.

Sig :

Ferrin Al'Mandrikan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Jade Laken on December 7th, 2016, 4:31 pm

Blonde haired bounced as the woman walked with the young child. Dina laughed running after the puppy that bounded before them. Looking around blue eyes spotted the young man as he walked very awkwardly. Calling the little one back she rushed over when the puppy nearly pushed Ferrin on his butt. Holding in her laugh the blonde jogged over to him thoroughly entertained now. Kneeling down the tone in the young man's voice made her feel very nervous. Clearing her throat some, she hoped he would understand why the blond had purchased the small pup on impulse.

“Yes, I did. I was walking around and spotted one of the animal handlers from Endrykas had some animals for sale. I bought him for when you have to run a night patrol or are so tired you crash at the barracks. It's not often you do I know, but with the pup there it will give me a little peace of mind in case someone was to break in or something happen,” Jade explained, “this is a Bozderon Shadow Dog, many back home use them for protection. They are quick to bond with a family and don't like strangers too well once they are bigger.”

Jade put the leash back on the little male as he sniffed at Ferrin's armor that he had purchased. A loud boisterous laughter caught the blonde's ear making her head snap the other direction. Her smile slowly faded, suddenly on edge knowing the one person she did not want to be there was indeed there. Taking a slow breath to calm her nerves, the blonde let Dina take the leash and run off to play knowing she was well protected. Standing up slowly the woman excused herself for a moment and disappeared amongst the Drykas that moved back and forth staying on their striders at all times.

“So it really is you,” Jade stated looking at the one man who truly scared her.

“Yes, it is. Daughter,” Gaive affirmed turning to face the child.

"The Ways of the Drykas."
Jade Laken

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

PreviousNext