Anyone interested in threading? Riverfall or other ports

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Aq Sulei U'sij on September 5th, 2016, 1:23 am

Aq and Sulei are making port in Riverfall (their home town) for the first part of the Fall. And they have been sailing about, here, there and everywhere, for the past 30 years or so. If you would be willing to thread with them, please reply here (or send a PM?). I don't have any specific ideas at the moment but I'm sure we could come up with some :)
Aq Sulei U'sij
sailing the Suvan Sea and beyond!

Words: 10426
Joined roleplay: September 2nd, 2016, 1:52 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Aladari Coolwater on September 5th, 2016, 2:31 am

Aladari was born in Zeltiva, and spent the majority of her young life there. If you'd like to thread in Zeltiva at some point between about 505 to 513, let me know and we can set something up.
"The sea always filled her with longing, though for what she was never sure."
- Cornelia Funke
Aladari Coolwater
Rock the boat.

Words: 267621
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2016, 3:26 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Tap on September 5th, 2016, 3:53 am

Taps been in Mura her whole life and Id love for her to thread with an Akalak. Shoot me a PM!
Grader Note :
Currently I base my presentation of my Scavenging and Fishing skill on the skill write up by Shimoje and Ferrin, respectively, that is in the Founder's Review section of the World Development forum. This means, for example, that hand fishing, the practice of collect marine life out of the water by hand, Tap considers fishing rather than just gathering. Of course the final decision is up to the grader. This is simply what I am basing her actions off of.

Please also note that Tap is a very antisocial Konti and therefore please only reward her socialization point HALF of what you would normally award for a PC.
Tap
Fisher and Treasure Hunter

Words: 45386
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2016, 6:30 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Office
Plotnotes

Postby Aq Sulei U'sij on September 5th, 2016, 11:35 am

PMs sent to both of you. Thanks!