[Traveller's Row] Shane & Leyley's Room [Leyley]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Shane Blackridge III on January 13th, 2011, 1:02 pm

Shane opened the door to the small room, a simple space containing nothing more than a hearth, a wooden table, and a double bed. It was quaint, cozy even. He rubbed at the wounds on his cheek again, feeling the bumpy texture underneath his fingertips. It was good to know they'd be able to rest easy here without being spontaneously attacked by wolves or nearly burned to crisps by a forest fire. Still, he had to find a job to support himself and his... "Traveling companion".

He moved towards the hearth at the back of the room, the fire already lit in advance. He sat down on the floor in front of it so that the heat from the fire engulfed him and made his skin tingle. It felt so nice to be out of the chilling elements. He looked up at his friend and patted the space on the floor beside him, motioning for her to join him by the fireplace. "Feels nice doesn't it?" he Inhaled deeply, that smokey wood smell filling his nostrils. He sighed as he exhaled. "I thought we might rest a little before we go job hunting." he said softly turning to Leyley with a bright smile on his face.
"Which path will you take?." Asked the Wolf
"the path of needles or the path of pins?"

"I guess I'll take the path of needles," the little girl replied.

"Then I'll take the path of pins and we'll see who gets there first"
Shane Blackridge III
Sandvich and I are coming for you!

Words: 33211
Joined roleplay: January 7th, 2011, 6:08 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Leyley August on January 13th, 2011, 1:55 pm

Leyley walked into the room, looking at small, welcoming room. She felt comfortable here, even with Shane and her wild thoughts. As Shane sat down, she glanced at him for a moment before eyeing the doublebed. She idly wondered what Shane thought about her. Even though Leyley was often complimented by her looks, she only ever took it as flattery or that the person wanted to bed her. Actually, she was very self-conscious about herself. Stupid, yes, but she had her reasons. Taking her thoughts away from her past she looekd at Shane just as he looked at her and patted the space next to him, gesturing for her to sit down.

Leyley, as usual, did as she was told and sat down next to him, though she didn't anywhere near as far as she did this morning. She felt comfortable around Shane and felt she could trust him. As Shane spoke again, Leyley merely nodded in reply and watched silently as he breathed in the scent of the smoky wood. Though she quckly looked away before she got any ideas. Though, shortly after, Shane spoke again and she said, "that sounds like a good idea," then she turned to look at him, a light, endearing smile on her face. This time their gazes locked and Leyley didn't look away. She felt the same eletricity as before and the pull even stronger. How she resisted it, she had no idea. But, somehow, she did, though she didn't exactly want to, she was thinking of Shane.
Leyley August
Player

Words: 23857
Joined roleplay: January 7th, 2011, 10:41 am
Character sheet

Postby Shane Blackridge III on January 13th, 2011, 8:33 pm

Shane's stomach felt as if it were full of butterflys as Leyley joined him by the fire. She was ilent as he spoke, her eyes fixated on the fire before she turned her attention to him. As they stared at each other Shane could feel that same pulled he had experienced at the campground. Instinctively his hand fell on hers, his rough fingers wrapping themselves around hers. He pulled her it up to him, placing a soft kiss on the back of her hand and slowly letting it back down. The smile that appeared on his face was full of warmth and comfort. With his other hand he ran his fingertips through her hair, caressing the female kelvic. This feeling he had. It was strong, and it was for her. He felt... happy with her. She filled the hole in his life, one that had existed since he could remember. He only hoped that she felt the same way.

He sat closer to her, so close that he could feel the warmth emanating from her body. He was so close that he could study her kelvic beauty, the wonderfully inhuman features making Shane smile. They sat face to face now, his forehead resting on hers, their eyes still locked in the other's gaze. He spoke softly "You're too adorable for your own good. You know that? One of these days a mean old wolf is gonna steal you and eat you up" he teased her, his voice as smooth as silk. He could not torture himself, or her, by denying his affection for her. It would hurt both of them. Yet Shane was too nervous, too frightened that she might reject him. If this were to be, he wanted to know that Leyley wanted it as well. He could not stay in a relation ship in which his love was one sided, or that he was being used to get back at someone, or using his skills and abilities for their own selfish desires.

Shane Blackridge III

Character sheet

Postby Leyley August on January 13th, 2011, 8:58 pm

Leyley felt Shane's large, rough hand around her own, small, fragile hand and brought it towards him, kissing it. She felt the heat rise to her face in a blush and as Shane smiled, so did she. Was this the kind of feeling you got when you met The One? She wasn't sure, but she knew that this feeling was only towards Shane and Shane alone. But she wasn't sure whether this should go any further. What if he bailed and just left her? Stranded, lost and empty? Though, as Leyley looked at Shane, she just knew that he wouldn't do that.

As Shane moved closer to her, Leyley tensed. Though not because she was guarding herself or was worried, it was because all the emotions swiming inside her made her tense in anticipation. Their foreheads touched and Leyley felt such wonderful heat radiating from that ever so small touch. Then he spoke and Leyley ginned lightly, "as long as you're that wolf, I don't mind," she said, tone daring, though not in a dangerous way. Her free hand moved to lightly touch his jawline where there were no wounds. Just feel on his skin beneath her fingers. Though the gesture was basically inviting him, daring him, actually, to try something.
Leyley August
Player

Character sheet

Postby Shane Blackridge III on January 13th, 2011, 9:29 pm

He chuckled at her response, not expecting her to be so straightforward with her reply. Looks like she had no fear of this big bad wolf. Shane had learned very early on that she was no fragile creature. She was stronger than what you would normally guess at first glance. Shane liked that, he liked that alot. There may be times when he could not protect her, and it was good to know that she could fend for herself if the need ever arose. Also, he didn't want to have a "save the princess" scenario every time he turned around.

As her fingers danced across his skin his eyelids fell, a soft purr rumbling in his chest. It was as if someone were dragging silk across him. He sighed dreamily and allowed her to explore his features, her touch ever careful of touching his wound which was now three long and bumby scabs that stood out like a sore thumb. He opened his eyes to look at his lover, her eyes inviting him, as if she were saying "Bring it". So he did. He pressed his lips against hers, her soft lips like candy to him. He closed his eyes again and relished the moment, two souls binding together into one. He spread open her lips with his firm mouth, his hot breath blowing down her throat. His moans were like quiet whispers, barely inaudible to even himself. Was this what she had wanted? Was he being too rough? What if she didn't like the way he was doing it? These thoughs caused him to doubt himself, and slowly pulled away. His cheeks were burning hot red blush, and his breath was heavy."I'm sorry... I shouldn't have done that..." he said solemnly.

Shane Blackridge III

Character sheet

Postby Leyley August on January 13th, 2011, 10:05 pm

Leyley watched as Shane opened his eyes and then, he was kissing her. His strong mouth was upon hers and she was unable to react. All her senses went into overdrive. Especially touch. anywhere Shane was touching or close to touching was burning with electrifying heat, though it wasn't painful. As he forced her mouth open with his, their breath mingled. A few, long, peasureable moments passed and ten Shane looked back. Just as red as she was with embarrassment. As he apologised, Leyley shook her head lightly, "you didn't do anything wrong," she said softly. She grabbed his hand softly and pressed it over her chest, over her heart. "If I thought it was wrong, my heart wouldn't be like this," Leyley said softly. She knew he could feel her heart racing.

Although Leyley had let Shane touch her chest, it didn't mean she was confident about herself. No, acually, she was trembling. Uncertainty, fear and nervousness were the main emotions coursing through her. Which showed, that although she could protect herself in fights and such, she still had a vulnerable soul and emotions... After a few, long moments, Leyley realised that she was still keeping Shane's hadn to her chest and she let go instantly. Though she didn't pull him away. No, right now, those thought couldn't pass through her mind.
Leyley August
Player

Character sheet

Postby Shane Blackridge III on January 14th, 2011, 12:15 am

As his hand lay on her chest he could feel the dynamic rhythm of beats underneath his palm. He looked up at Leyley with gleaming eyes. "Leyley... I... Your very special to me. Ever since I saw you in that tent I felt like there was something brtween us... I just" he pulled back his hand and let it rest in his lap, his attention turned to the fire. His irises shone in the light of the fire, as if the pupil itself was engulfed in enormous flames. During the akward silence his eyes were fixed on the flames, his lips tight and his brow furrowed. "I'm afraid. I'm afraid I could hurt you in some way. I don't even know who I really am, what I'm capable of. Maybe I was a psychopath, a rapist, or a serial killer and I don't even know it! I love you. I love you, and I don't want you to suffer because of me. I would never be able to live with myself if I hurt you...". his eyes grew watery as he spoke, and he dared not look at her.

On the surface Shane was hardy, worn, and tough. But if one was able to look deeper they would see a young man torn apart by destiny, ravaged by fate, and mauled by the demons of his lost past. He struggled to find meaning In his life, to prove he existed. He felt empty, alone, forsaken. He would wear the mask of deception, it's smiling face hiding a tear drenched one behind it. Leyley had pulled back that mask and now saw the true Shane. The boy who shouldn't exist, the man that never could be. Would she be horrified by the face of pure suffering and run away? He would not blame her if she did.

Shane Blackridge III

Character sheet

Postby Leyley August on January 14th, 2011, 1:14 am

Leyley listened to Shane without saying a word. once he finished, she sighed, thoughts racing through her mind. Though the bigger ones were to do with her and Shane. Now she accepted her feelings, she wasn't planning on turning her back to Shane. No amtter what. She was going to stand her ground and take whateer was thrown at her... figuratively speaking. Leyley let the silence drag on for a few, long, agonising moments, before she reached over and made Shane meet her gaze. It was strong and fearless, and unwavering. I don't care, Shane. I don't care what you were, for you are you. You're the one I love, past and all. I don't care what it is, and I don't care what you were." she said and as he tried to look away, Leyley's gaze just became that much stronger, "Shane, look at me." her tone surpringly strong. "Now that I know you're feelings and I can accept that I love you, i'm not going to let it go. I don't plan to just let it slip from my grasp. And whatever gets in our way, we'll fight it together. I'm not afraid of you Shane, and for whatever you were or might be, I promise you that i'll always be by your side." throughout the whole thing her tone or gaze didn't waver even slightest, if anything it just became more determined and stronger.

Leyley held his gaze for a moment before she leaned towards him and kissed him. She pulled back slightly after a moment, forehead resting on his, "don't say anymore aout that kind of stuff. There's nothing to be afraid of because you'll never hurt me."
Leyley August
Player

Character sheet

Postby Shane Blackridge III on January 14th, 2011, 2:27 am

Shane was taken aback by the sudden ferocity in her voice, like a teacher lecturing an uncooperative student. Her words were deep and meaningfull, as if they came from the gods above. They struck him heavily, slamming him back into reality. While her words sounded harsh, they were reassuring and caring. His eyes dried and his depressing features brightened, a small smile finding it's way onto his face as their lips met once again, sending a wave of warmth through his body all the way to his fingertips. "Leyley... Thank you" he brushed her cheek with the back of his fingers, tracing her lips with his index finger.

He was glad that she had chosen to stay by his side. To know that she would assist him in his time of need. And if the need arose, he would be there for her too. "Then together we shall walk to the end of the world and beyond" he said, his faith rekindled and his hope restored. How lucky he was to have met such a wonderful creature. His life had been a twisting and turning path that led to nowhere, fast. But now there seemed to be light around the next turn, a spark of hope in the dark forest he wandered through. He placed a delicate kiss on her forehead. "If that is what you wish, then we shall never speak of it again. Now, I don't know about you, but I'm fairly parched. Why don't we search for a tavern, hmm?"

In the distance

Shane Blackridge III

Character sheet

Postby Leyley August on January 14th, 2011, 2:40 am

Leyley's features softened as he spoke adn though t last only a fleeting moment, when he said that they would be togethe until the end of the world and beyond, the joy it brought to her was imense. As he planted a light kiss to her forehead and spoke again, Leyley nodded in reply. She was so glad she had met Shane. Beforehand, her life had seemed meaningless and the world so vast and frightening. But now that Shane would be beside her, she felt like she could conquer anything as long as he stayed by her side. She stood up and then reached down and helped Shane to his feet. Though she had said all that and she meant about staying by his side, she wasn't all too certain about not being hurt. Ofcourse she knew she wouldn't be hurt by Shane but after past experiences with men, not in realtionship ways, she didn't think too highly of herself. Would Shane think the same way if he ever saw her body? Of course he would..

OOC: sorry it's so small.
Leyley August
Player

Character sheet

Next