[Traveller's Row] Shane & Leyley's Room [Leyley]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Shane Blackridge III on January 14th, 2011, 3:27 am

OOC//: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic6844.html . I think we should use the apartment thread as our "resting place" so we don't have to make a new thread for every time we go to bed.
"Which path will you take?." Asked the Wolf
"the path of needles or the path of pins?"

"I guess I'll take the path of needles," the little girl replied.

"Then I'll take the path of pins and we'll see who gets there first"
Shane Blackridge III
Sandvich and I are coming for you!

Words: 33211
Joined roleplay: January 7th, 2011, 6:08 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Shane Blackridge III on January 15th, 2011, 2:37 am

Shane half stumbled half fell into the room, his ability to walk impaired by the alcohol he had taken in earlier. He wasn't a heavy drinker, he just didn't have a strong threshold for it. He still had control over most of his senses and could still make semi-rational decisions, but he was bordering that "drunk" state. He felt dizzy, queasy, and very disoriented. Cautiously, he supported himself against the wall and slid towards the bed, knowing that Leyley was probably laughing at him. He hated being like this. He didn't like this dizzying sensation that swirled in his head, and the churning in his stomach. He exhaled sharply. "I probably deserve this. I should've been more careful" he thought to himself. Shane hadn't completely grown up yet. Inside he was still just a teenager looking at the world with big, bright eyes.

He sat down uneasily on the bed, placing his hand over on his forehead as his stomach began to hate him. He was going to have the worst hangover ever. He exhaled sharply. He unbuttoned his jacket to examine his wound, the shirt he had been using as a bandage had a sizeable blood stain, and Shane wondered if it had stopped. He unwrapped the shirt and tossed it on the floor, his gash now fully exposed to the firelight. It was not as bad as it had been in the forest, but it wasn't in great condition.

Shane Blackridge III

Character sheet

Postby Leyley August on January 15th, 2011, 2:50 am

Leyley followed Shane into the room, trying to hide her laughter at seeing Shane's downfall. So he really couldn't hold his liquor. Funny. She woulld've thought he'd be able to. She leaned on a wall near the fireplace and she watched as Shane basically fell onto the bed, moving his hadn over his forehead. Though she wasn't laughing anymore, she was, however, biting back a grin. She sighed as she saw the wounds on shane's stomach. Though they weren't bleeding and was healing quite quickly, it didn't exactly look pretty. Leyley walked over to him, sitting on the bed and she looked down at him, silver hair falling over her shoulder and falling just shy of touching Shane.

Her golden eyes trailed from his wound to his chest, to his mouth, lingering for a moment before she met his eyes. "Yes, you should've been more careful, but no, you don't deserve this. Though, I must say, I am amused and quite like seeing you like this. It's amusing." Leyley said gently with a sweet smile.
Leyley August
Player

Words: 23857
Joined roleplay: January 7th, 2011, 10:41 am
Character sheet

Postby Shane Blackridge III on January 15th, 2011, 3:42 am

Shane looked sideways at Leyley as she spoke to him, giving her a quick and sheepish smile, before lying down and stretching out his body on the bed, dragging the blankets with him as he moved about. He emitted several whining sounds as he combated with himself. After much of his slow flailing he climb underneath the blankets and wrapped himself up. "This sucks..." he moaned as he curled up into a ball. Shane wasn't used to this kind of pain before. To be honest he hardly ever drank more than a cup of alcohol, much less 2 whole bottles of it.

In his head he could still hear the axe striking the tree and the crackling of the fire in their room somehow familiar. The combination of these thing slowly caused him to fade into another vision, the world melting around him. Trees began to grow from the ground, and-. He came back into the real world as a wave of pain ran through his body. He moaned loudly and rolled over, pressing himself into Leyley's side.

Shane Blackridge III

Character sheet

Postby Leyley August on January 15th, 2011, 4:10 am

Leyley said nothing and looked away as he wrapped the blanket around himself. The fire lit the room with an eerie glow as the sun fell and the moon rose. Except for the crackling of the fire, all was silent. Though Leyley didn't entirely mind the silence. She watched as the fire danced in the fireplace and she became entranced by it. Suddenly a moan from Shane snapped her back to reality. Then he rolled and pressed himself against her side. Leyley looked down at him with a sympethetic smile and her hand lightly ran through his hair, though careful not to disturb him. Or atleast try not to.

Leyley sighe ever so softly. She wonder why she actually Shane. Was it because he had been so kind to her. Was it because he had protected her? She didn't know, but she was glad that it was him she loved.
Leyley August
Player

Character sheet

Postby Shane Blackridge III on January 15th, 2011, 4:33 am

Her gentle fingers ran through his hair, soothing, loving. He sighed and closed his eyes. He pressed himself closer into Leyley, feeling her warmth even through the blanket. "you know... I'm glad we met. I know it's only been a day, but I feel like you should have been in my life. I needed you in my life. I was so lonely, so cold, so helpless. Now I have someone I can trust bring me home after a late night of fun and not try to steal my stuff" He referred to his last stay in the city when an overly friendly man promised to take him home if he got a little too tipsy. He didn't and Shane did. He woke up the next morning in an alleyway with nothing but the clothes on his back. It took him quite a bit of money trying to recover the stolen items.

His eyes opened to reveal his sapphire eyes, the happiness gleaming brightly in them. He look up at Leyley and gave her a wide smile before his eyelids began to droop over his eyes, the room slowly fading into black as his consciousness faded and he fell into deep slumber. He was a silent sleeper. No snoring. No teeth grinding. The only ruckus he made was that he would occasionally move in his sleep, traveling from one end of the bed to the other as long as nothing was blocking his path. He sighed in his sleep and let his dreams grab ahold of him.

Shane Blackridge III

Character sheet

Postby Leyley August on January 15th, 2011, 4:47 am

Leyley smiled at Shane's words and as his eyes opened to look up at her, she wondered how much love one could give to another. She didn't know but she surely wanted to find out. Leyley watched as Shane fell into a deep sleep and she bent down and kissed his forhead lightly. The night passed and Leyley couldn't sleep nomatter what she tried. So to say she was awake before Shane wouldn't work, but then again, it was awake before him so maybe it would. Walking out early morning, leaving Shane to sleep peacefully. She went adn took care of some business. Coming back, she encountered problems from the same group of men they had met the The Rearing Stallion.

Leyley came back into the room about half hour later. Closing the door silently behind her so not to wake Shane, though she was unsure whether he was still asleep. Without even glancing at him, she turned to lean against the door. Her clothes were nearly hanging off of her and her expression pained and upset. Sliding to ground, breathing laboured and unsteady, she stared at the ceiling.
Leyley August
Player

Character sheet

Postby Shane Blackridge III on January 15th, 2011, 5:18 am

His dream was peaceful, serene. He walked through his forest again, coming upon the familiar playground. The black and white girl was still swinging, her cloak rustling as she swung higher and higher. His feet took control and Shane found himself sitting on the merry go round, watching the innocent child enjoy herself. She saw him and waved a tiny hand, a precious smile spreading across her face. In return, he waved back. Somehow they knew each other, yet he couldn't even remember her name. He just sat there and watched her play. Next was the monkey bars, then the see saws, and finally back to the swing. He felt a need to protect the little girl, like he was her guardian angel. He chuckled at the thought, attracting the attention of the girl. Her face grew sad, distraught. in the distance he heard a door close, its rusty hinges groaning as it was shut, accompanied by rough and uneven breaths.

It shook him into reality, the closing of the door and the panicked breath of a nearby individual. His eyes fluttered open to see the tattered and torn Leyley, his skin tingling with fear and his heart nearly leaping out of his skin. He jumped out of bed, the blood rushing to his head as he starting his morning hangover. He flinched at the pain surging through his head, but something more important had come up."Leyley? Leyley, What happened? Are you okay?" He gripped her by the shoulders, his eyes darting to and fro searching for any kind of damage that was inflicted to her. "Who did this to you?" He asked, his voice now filled with rage. His blood pounded loudly as his anger rose to a frightening height. But soon that anger turned to worry as his mind changed from "I'm going to kill whoever hurt her" to "Is she going to be okay?"

Shane Blackridge III

Character sheet

Postby Leyley August on January 15th, 2011, 5:38 am

Leyley's thoughts vanished and all was blank, unable to hear Shane, but as he firmly gripped her shoulders, her senses came to. She looked up at him and as he asked who did this to her, shudders passed through her body. She heard the rage in Shane's voice, as if he'd like nothing more then to rip the people who did this to her, to shreds. For what seemed like an eternity, Leyley said nothing. She watched as the anger in him turned to worry. Why? Why would such emotions be so strong for someone like her? She wasn't special. Not at all. She was a Kelvic who knew little about what she truly was. A Kelvic who grew up with humans, as a human.

Leyley looked into Shane's worried and panicked eyes for a moment before she looekd away. "it was... the group of men.. from ealier.." Leyley said, as if she couldn't say it. Her usually sweet and gentle voice was cloaked with fear and uncertainty. She had managed to fight them off, but only until her exhaustion from being unable to sleep took over. When she woke up, she was somewhere else. Clothes barely hanging on and sore. Sore in places which shouldn't be. She was tainted. How could Shane want her now?
Leyley August
Player

Character sheet

Postby Shane Blackridge III on January 15th, 2011, 6:17 am

Shane barely understood her words as they fell from her lips, as if all of her energy had been drained away. She did not say much, but to him it explained everything. Every part of his being wanted to murder those men, to rip to shreds, to let his claws rake their flesh until they cried out to their mothers, the poor women who gave birth to such evil creatures. Yet he had to remain calm. He could not just leave her here to go after the foes, he needed to tend to the poor girl in front of him, whose purity had been stolen by those monsters from the tavern. He picked her up in both arms, the lightness of her body surprising him. Her body seemed frail and weak in his hands, like wet pieces of parchment. Slowly, he rested her body on the bed and pulled the sheets up to her neck, covering up the patches of exposed skin. With much haste he rekindled the hearth, throwing new logs onto the fire so that the room was filled with heat once again.

He rummaged through his bag for anything that could help. A razor? No, probably not. A comb? No. Rope? Hardly. Soap? Maybe. Ah! His water skin! It was still full! He ran back to Leyley and sat her upright against the headboard, keeping the blanket wrapped tightly around her. He brought the opening to her lips and let her drink to her heart's content, hoping that it would restore at least some energy and allow her to speak. At this moment Shane realized how intertwined their lives were now. Two lonely Kelvics, haunted by the past, unsure about the future. While there may have been the world between them they suffered together, bled together, and fought together. not literally of course, but figuratively. Shane did not care if she was deflowered. In his eyes she was still pure.

Shane Blackridge III

Character sheet

PreviousNext