OOC Info Summer 517 Character Registry

Register your PC here before playing in the Summer season.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Summer 517 Character Registry

Postby Jomi on June 27th, 2017, 11:37 pm

Registry Form

Number: 20
PC Name: Jomi
Age & Sex: 20, Male
Profession: Spiritualism job fodder
A Short Character Brief: A lonely, murdered Kelvic with abandonment issues searching for his bondmate.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Indefinite
What Is Your Favourite Smell, and Why?: Clean dogs. Why is it that we can put a rover on mars but can't figure out what it is that makes puppies smell like happiness and our parents approval?
What Is Your Least Favourite Smell, and Why?: Vanilla scented hand cream, that sickly sweet smell makes me gag and rubs off on everything.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Nope.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: 'The Crawling Sickness' was a rollercoaster from start to finish.
What Would You Like To Achieve On Miz?: I don’t have much time I can commit to Miz, but I love to create plots and stories. So rather than set goals for Jomi I plan to play the plot foil and advance the stories of other characters.
Additional Comments: It’s been a crazy month and I'm happy to be back. :D
Jomi
One more day would have been nice

Words: 234471
Joined roleplay: April 11th, 2017, 7:55 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Phobius on July 8th, 2017, 9:09 pm

Registry Form

Number: 21
PC Name: Phobius
Age & Sex: 22, Male
Profession: Courier, though that might be changing soon...
A Short Character Brief: Pho's a sensitive, happy-go-lucky Inarta who loves to make friends and hates being alone.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: FOREVER
What Is Your Favourite Smell, and Why?: Freshly-baked cake. For special occasions (and sometimes for the hell of it), my grandma and mom like to bake cakes, and I love how they make the house smell. |3
What Is Your Least Favourite Smell, and Why?: Cigarette smoke. NY is full of good and bad smells, and that's one of the worst, though I mostly hate how it clings to people and makes everything around them smell awful.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: With how spotty my activity is, I probably shouldn't.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: Wasn't around last season.
What Is The Achievement You Feel Most Proud About On Miz?: Uhhhh... I'll get back to you on that one.
Additional Comments: I've missed making posts, so I'm gonna try and be more active with what's left of the season, which means working on a lot of placeholders, haha.
Note: Unless otherwise is stated, Phobius is almost always wearing a blue-beaded bracelet that alters illusions around him based on his mood. That can include player-made illusions. c:
Phobius
Perpetually Curious

Words: 283495
Joined roleplay: May 30th, 2014, 12:08 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Terag on July 14th, 2017, 10:50 pm

Registry Form

Number:22
PC Name: [url]Terag[/url]
Age & Sex: 46 Years, Male
Profession: Weaponsmith (Though will do blacksmithing and armorsmithing)
A Short Character Brief: He's a determined Isur, ready and willing to learn everything he can about crafting anything from spells to metal
Length of Residence in Alvadas: At least until the end of next season, likely longer
What Is Your Favourite Smell, and Why?: After it rains, it reminds me of my childhood
What Is Your Least Favourite Smell, and Why?: The smell of cheese and broccoli, it makes me nauseous
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not this season, just returning after a bit too long
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: Wasn't active last season, but my favorite thread currently is
For Old Players- What Is The Achievement You Feel Most Proud About On Miz?: There hasn't been much, so currently just the fact that I've had a character exist for so long
Additional Comments: I'm excited to get back into everything!
Thoughts "Isurian" "Common" "Others' Speaking"
The above colors are subject to change, bear with me please!
My Character Sheet, I'm working on making it prettier.
Terag
The Singing Smith

Words: 226408
Joined roleplay: April 16th, 2015, 7:21 am
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Velindor Calendula on July 15th, 2017, 7:09 pm

Registry Form

Number:23
PC Name: Velindor Calendula
Age & Sex: 23
Profession: Herbalist (Aspiring)
A Short Character Brief: Velindor is the firstborn of his family, ostensibly on a journey of knowledge gathering. Polite and polished, Velindor relies on his knowledge of herbs to make coin.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: For the foreseeable future
What Is Your Favourite Smell, and Why?: Perfectly grilled steak. For Vel, he loves the fresh scent of most any flower.
What Is Your Least Favourite Smell, and Why?: Raw tuna fish. If it's cooked into something like a casserole I can stand it, but raw it just makes me gag. Velindor similarly despises the odor of rancid fish.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: I'm new, so I don't think so
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: I was not present
For Old Players- What Is The Achievement You Feel Most Proud About On Miz?: N/A
For New Players- What Would You Like To Achieve On Miz?: I'd like to get Velindor up to Expert level in his Hypnosis and Poison skills!
Additional Comments: I'm happy to thread with anyone! :)
Threads: 0/3
Solos: 1/2
Velindor Calendula
Player

Words: 47621
Joined roleplay: July 15th, 2017, 5:45 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Teli A'Faya on July 18th, 2017, 3:57 pm

Day, Season, 516 AV
Time, Location
"Speech"

Registry Form

Number: 23
PC Name: Teli A'Faya
Age & Sex: 34 female
Profession: Embalmer
A Short Character Brief: Cautious and judgemental by Konti standards, Teli is adjusting to life in Alvadas while still looking to fulfill her Calling.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Roughly 2 years
What Is Your Favourite Smell, and Why?: Mine is artificial cinnamon because I like the spiciness of it. Teli's is the sea because it reminds her of home.
What Is Your Least Favourite Smell, and Why?: My least favorite smell is coffee because it smells like poop to me. Teli's is rot because it means someone forgot about the corpse.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No, I am too new and short on time to feel comfortable with that.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: I was not active last season.
What Would You Like To Achieve On Miz?: Really, I'd just like to meet at least one new person to have a thread with so I can slowly build up Teli's acquaintances.

Teli A'Faya
Will you become one of the forgotten?

Words: 6060
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2017, 11:15 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet

Postby Azuridae on August 3rd, 2017, 10:21 pm

Registry Form

Number: 24*
PC Name: Azuridae
Age & Sex: 10? and female
Profession: Barmaid at the Withering Rose, pending
A Short Character Brief: Azuridae stayed in Alvadas after arriving on a ship a few years ago. It was different from Syliras and Riverfall and that intrigued her.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Indefinitely
What Is Your Favourite Smell, and Why?: I enjoy the smell of food, because I taste better than I smell. Azuridae likes the smell of lilacs, because it reminds her of freshness.
What Is Your Least Favourite Smell, and Why?: An overflowing grease trap, I don't usually notice bad smells but I can definitely smell that. Azuridae doesn't like the smell of manure, it reminds her of uncleanliness.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Maybe, I'm new though.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: I don't have any threads yet.
For Old Players- What Is The Achievement You Feel Most Proud About On Miz?: n/a
For New Players- What Would You Like To Achieve On Miz?: Be a better writer, I guess.
Additional Comments: Hi there, I'm excited to play with you guys. I hope we can spin neat tales together!
Azuridae
Player

Words: 21981
Joined roleplay: August 1st, 2017, 3:31 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Maiken Talwoad on August 8th, 2017, 1:15 am

Registry Form

Number:* 25
PC Name: Maiken Talwoad
Age & Sex: 20 year old Male
Profession: Hired Muscle or Laborer
A Short Character Brief: Usually quiet, Maiken prefers to take center stage when either challenging others or being challenged himself. Dueling, drinking, games, even things he isn't good at. He lives to push himself and others. Generally an uncultured slob. A half Vantha half Human from Ravok who left his home to seek work and adventure.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: As long as there's glory to be won
What Is Your Favourite Smell, and Why?: Wind blowing through pine trees
What Is Your Least Favourite Smell, and Why?: Hot garbage
Willing to Guest Moderate?: I'm a complete noob, but I'd be willing to try with a quick explanation.
For New Players- What Would You Like To Achieve On Miz?: I want to play with other characters more and bounce personalities. I prefer heavy combat RPs, but whatever I get is fine.
Additional Comments: I don't know how any of this works.
Maiken Talwoad
Player

Words: 5433
Joined roleplay: August 7th, 2017, 5:46 pm
Race: Human, Vantha

Postby Asterope on August 18th, 2017, 1:18 am

Number:* 26
PC Name: Asterope
Age & Sex: 2 technically speaking, and female
Profession: None just yet
A Short Character Brief: A very freshly fallen Ethaefal, Aster eventually hopes to travel to Lhavit
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Indefinite
What Is Your Favourite Smell, and Why?: Coconut probably, I'm a sucker for anything coconut scented or flavoured. Aster loves the smell of plants and dirt after rain; it makes her feel refreshed.
What Is Your Least Favourite Smell, and Why?: Gasoline! I know this is controversial because some people love it, but it makes me feel sick. Asterope can't stand the smell of wet clothes; too musty.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not for the foreseeable future, sorry
What Would You Like To Achieve On Miz?: Ideally I'd like to improve on my writing and just have fun RPing again (it's been awhile); if I make a few friends too then all the better!

Common | Nari | Pavi | Thoughts

The sun will rise, and we will try again
Asterope
A light that never goes out

Words: 661387
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2017, 11:11 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)
Power Fork (1)

Previous