OOC Info Summer 517 Character Registry

Register your PC here before playing in the Summer season.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Summer 517 Character Registry

Postby Kaleidoscope on May 31st, 2017, 6:11 pm

Character Registry Summer 517

It's Summer-time in Alvadas! We've got a few events going on this season, so be sure to keep an eye out for those when they come up. Other than that- Welcome! Enjoy your stay...

Registry Form
Number:*
PC Name:
Age & Sex:
Profession:
A Short Character Brief:
Length of Residence in Alvadas:
What Is Your Favourite Smell, and Why?:
What Is Your Least Favourite Smell, and Why?:
Willing to Guest Moderate?: If so, please absolutely mean it! Details on guest moderation can be found in the lore.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?:
For Old Players- What Is The Achievement You Feel Most Proud About On Miz?:
For New Players- What Would You Like To Achieve On Miz?:
Additional Comments:

Code: Select all
[center][size=150]Registry Form[/size][/center]
[b]Number:[/b]*
[b]PC Name:[/b]
[b]Age & Sex:[/b]
[b]Profession:[/b]
[b]A Short Character Brief:[/b]
[b]Length of Residence in Alvadas:[/b]
[b]What Is Your Favourite Smell, and Why?:[/b]
[b]What Is Your Least Favourite Smell, and Why?:[/b]
[b]Willing to Guest Moderate?:[/b] If so, please absolutely mean it! Details on guest moderation can be found in the lore.
[b]Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?:[/b]
[i]For Old Players-[/i] [b]What Is The Achievement You Feel Most Proud About On Miz?:[/b]
[i]For New Players-[/i] [b]What Would You Like To Achieve On Miz?:[/b]
[b]Additional Comments:[/b]

NOTE: Those who are new to Alvadas, please read the linkmap and player guide! There is a lot of helpful information held within. Any questions can be posted in the OOC or sent to Kaleidoscope via PM.
*If you register first, simply put a 1. If you register second, put a 2, etc etc.
Alvadas | Linkmap | Calendar
Ahnatep | Linkmap | OOC
Office
~
Stepped down from ST roles: 1/9/2017
Thanks for all the fish.
Kaleidoscope
Taking a Bow

Words: 320260
Joined roleplay: January 26th, 2016, 6:13 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Elin on May 31st, 2017, 6:19 pm

Registry Form

Number:

PC Name:
Elin Oarheart

Age & Sex:
20 and Female

Profession:
Cook

A Short Character Brief:
A young mother to two children who hopes to give them a good life but also wants to meet her own goals

Length of Residence in Alvadas:
Hopefully permanent

What Is Your Favourite Smell, and Why?:
Smoke - It reminds me of bonfires I went to when I was younger, and of the fun times

What Is Your Least Favourite Smell, and Why?:
Manure - Farmers nearby spread muck on their fields as fertiliser. It makes me gag

Willing to Guest Moderate?:
Of course, though I'm not good at combat so maybe avoid those

Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?:
Childs Play, in Syliras. I enjoyed having Elin get to know Garland (and I just adore Garlands kids, Phobos and Aneeka)

What Would You Like To Achieve On Miz?:
I'd really like Elin to open her own business, and I'd love to have Elin discover Architectrix eventually

Additional Comments:
I'll also be doing a few flashbacks to when Elin was here a few years ago (Fall 514-Spring 515) and if anyone would like to join me, hit me up :)

Boxcode by Gossamer
Last edited by Elin on May 31st, 2017, 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Exam week
Very likely to be inactive until the 27th
Sorry to everyone I'm in a thread with, but I'll be on when I need respite from studying

~
Elin
Player

Words: 97730
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2017, 4:50 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Arisia on May 31st, 2017, 6:37 pm

Registry form

Number: 2
PC Name: Arisia
Age & Sex: 3 female
Profession: Predictor of doom (Fortune teller)
A Short Character Brief: A good cat, probably. She just wants to tell fortunes and confuse people.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Arisia has no plans to ever leave
What Is Your Favourite Smell, and Why?: Fresh air, I rarely get to experience any non-city smell.
What Is Your Least Favourite Smell, and Why?: Car fumes, they make me feel ill.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: Beards and Fortune because beards seem to make everything more interesting for Ari.
For New Players- What Would You Like To Achieve On Miz?: Master unarmed, beat up everyone!
Additional Comments: I'm looking forward to more madness this season!
Common , Vani, Thoughts

Threads 1/3
I'll likely only be posting on weekends for a while.
Character Sheet
Arisia
Optimistic to a fault

Words: 47057
Joined roleplay: November 29th, 2016, 7:50 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Enola on May 31st, 2017, 6:52 pm

Registry Form

Number: 3
PC Name: Enola
Age & Sex: 6 and Female
Profession: Herbalist by day
A Short Character Brief: Enola is training to become an assassin like her former master. She maintains a job as an herbalist to both work on her poisonmaking skills as well as have a reputable cover in the community.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Since birth
What Is Your Favourite Smell, and Why?: The smell of the forest
What Is Your Least Favourite Smell, and Why?: Dog farts. Cuz ick.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No thanks
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: dont have one
For Old Players- What Is The Achievement You Feel Most Proud About On Miz?: I dont think I'm old yet
For New Players- What Would You Like To Achieve On Miz?: Become first true assassin character
Additional Comments: Pycons aren't easy to roleplay haha

Enola
Player

Words: 12438
Joined roleplay: April 30th, 2017, 2:36 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Allassanachassanya on May 31st, 2017, 6:59 pm

Character Registry

Number: 4
PC Name: Allassanachassanya, of the Eyktol Nest. Or Ssanya for short.
Age & Sex: 103 yrs, female.
Profession: Currently job-less, but her skill lies in malediction.
A Short Character Brief: Ssanya is a quiet, curious, mostly open-minded snakeling who is ever so slightly obsessed with death and undeath.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: 50 years longer, at least. So in roleplay terms, forever.
What Is Your Favourite Smell, and Why?: The smell of the ocean on a cold, stormy, February day. Some of my favourite memories are of visits to the nearest beaches when the weather was definitely not beach weather. As a result, I have a deep love for those stony-type beaches. Ssanya's favourite smell is that indistinct smell of hot sand, because she was born in the desert.
What Is Your Least Favourite Smell, and Why?: Bin juice, for obvious reasons. Ssanya's least favourite smell is rancid milk. She has a kind of physical revulsion to it.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Well, yes. Ask Kal. ;)
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: I like where this one is going, but I haven't done much reading through Spring, unfortunately.
For Old Players- What Is The Achievement You Feel Most Proud About On Miz?: I'm proud of Karin's (alt PC) business. It was one thing I wasn't sure if it's be any good, but turned out okay, even if it is still a fledgling thing!
For New Players- What Would You Like To Achieve On Miz?: I thought I'd answer the 'new players' bit too, because why not. Ideally, I'd love to finally get the 'Play Musical Instrument' wiki article written up. I really want to get a lot more badges too. *is hoarder, apparently*
Additional Comments: If anyone wants a job thread partner, Ssanya would be happy to oblige! :)

All 's' sounds are hissed in Ssanya's speech.
Resolve score - 30/100
Allassanachassanya
Sifting through the bones

Words: 232144
Joined roleplay: August 20th, 2016, 5:05 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Artist (1)
Donor (1)

Postby Madeira Dusk on May 31st, 2017, 8:57 pm

Registry Form

Number:5
PC Name: Madeira Craven
Age & Sex: 19, Female
Profession: Spiritist
A Short Character Brief: A young woman from an affluent family with an inferiority complex and a unhealthy interest in death and magic.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Indefinitely
What Is Your Favourite Smell, and Why?: Sun warmed blackberries on the vine. Because if smells were songs that would be the title track of my childhood.
What Is Your Least Favourite Smell, and Why?: Skunk Cabbage. If you don't know what that is, its a large plant with a giant yellow flower that smells like corpses. Why? Because I can smell them from my balcony this year and it's driving me insane.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes!
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: Charnel Vapors. It feels good to get back into the whole investigative aspect of Maddy's job, and I love how Hurik and Maddy's personalities clash so spectacularly.
What Is The Achievement You Feel Most Proud About On Miz?: I'm proud of the stories I've made with my partners. Cheesy as that is.
Additional Comments: Looking forward to a kick ass summer with you all. :D
Madeira Dusk
long may she reign

Words: 1599220
Joined roleplay: October 11th, 2016, 7:45 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (3)
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) Lhavit Seasonal Challenge (1)
2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Allister on May 31st, 2017, 10:09 pm

Registry Form

Number: 6
PC Name: Allister
Age & Sex: Kelvic, 3
Profession: Recently Freed Slave
A Short Character Brief: Allister is a wild card. He has only ever been a slave. His health isn't great and he knows very little about the world. He does know that he prefers to see people smile instead of hearing them yell. He has mood swings which range drastically from happy to angry or sad. He's like a box of chocolates - ;)
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Til they kick him out?
What Is Your Favourite Smell, and Why?: Mine?: Summer Rain cause it's the best- refreshing, relaxing and a thing that tells you a break is on its way. Allister: The scent of a woman- cause... he's had sex once and it was awesome.
What Is Your Least Favourite Smell, and Why?: Mine: Bradley Pear trees- they have an unsavory nickname which I won't say here. Allister: Whiskey breath because it usually means a beating is inbound.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No but I don't mind leading threads.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: New.
For Old Players- What Is The Achievement You Feel Most Proud About On Miz?: New.
For New Players- What Would You Like To Achieve On Miz?: Infamy!
Additional Comments: I'm really loking forward to mischief, mayhem and madness but most of all- bonding. ;)
Pain without love is meaningless
Love without pain is selfish
Allister
The Answer to Boredom

Words: 243321
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2017, 2:31 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Yisanareysin on May 31st, 2017, 10:56 pm

Registry Form

Number: 7
PC Name: Yisanareysin (Reysin Ekans)
Age & Sex: Male, 121 years old
Profession: Spy, hopefully Listener soon.
A Short Character Brief: A friendly, curious snake who can, and will, ferret out every secret in this dang city.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: RPwise? Probably permanent. Maybe a decade for Rey.
What Is Your Favourite Smell, and Why?: I sound like such a rich ponce but the smell of white truffle is just, so amazing.
What Is Your Least Favourite Smell, and Why?: Durian. Why does it have to be so popular in summer ;_;
Willing to Guest Moderate?: We'll see. Maybe.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: Skipped spring for personal reasons :/
For Old Players- What Is The Achievement You Feel Most Proud About On Miz?: Master Intelligence!!!!
Additional Comments: Rey is currently and probably always going to be taking application for PC contacts. If you feel like learning how to spy, or want to trade some hot gossip, Rey's your reptile. PM me if you're interested XD

Snake Toungue : Common : Arumenic
Last edited by Yisanareysin on June 1st, 2017, 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Yisanareysin
Sneaky Snake Spy Extraordinaire

Words: 314458
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2014, 7:40 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Aislyn Leavold on May 31st, 2017, 11:20 pm

Registry

Number: 8
PC Name: Aislyn Leavold
Age & Sex: 23 & Female
Profession: Artist
A Short Character Brief: An illusionist artist with the mind of a madman.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Indefinite.
What Is Your Favourite Smell, and Why?: Vanilla, but in a candle and hand sanitizer kind of way rather than the concentrated stuff used for baking. I don't have an explanation other than the fact that I've always liked it.
What Is Your Least Favourite Smell, and Why?: I don't believe I've ever put thought to this, but I actually cannot stand the smell of particular candy stores. The smell of concentrated sugar gives me a headache.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not this season.
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: Spring didn't happen for Aislyn, nor did I read any threads from the season unfortunately enough.
For Old Players- What Is The Achievement You Feel Most Proud About On Miz?: Achieving the highest word count for Mizahar's 2016 Nanowrimo.
Additional Comments: I may be out of state for a large majority of June, but I swear somehow I'll make time for Mizahar again.
Aislyn Leavold
Just an illusion.

Words: 647829
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2014, 9:23 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Thread (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)
2016 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1) 2016 Top NaNo Word Count (1)

Postby Kawari Newid on June 1st, 2017, 9:21 am

Registry Form

Number: 9
PC Name: Kawari Newid
Age & Sex: 2
Profession: Potter
A Short Character Brief: Curiosity-driven, friendly, and generally playful, Kawari loves challenges and has a penchant for getting into mischief and meeting various kinds of people.
Length of Residence in Alvadas: Indefinite
What Is Your Favourite Smell, and Why?: Good question... the air in a forest after it rains, which smells so fresh and and clean, with an earthy hint of living things? Tea of almost any kind, brewed or not, except for coconut, though I like to eat it and drink it in other forms. Herbs and spices, as well as the scent of books are nice and comforting as well.
What Is Your Least Favourite Smell, and Why?: Vomit, mold, natto, keifer... there a few others, but they all make me gag and nauseous.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Ack... maybe if I can get myself together? Eheheh... ^^'
Favorite Thread from Last Season, and Why?: Another good question... I shall keep it a mystery. ^^'
What Is The Achievement You Feel Most Proud About On Miz?: I came back after a few years of not writing outside of academic papers, and wrote up + made floor plans for Kal's Kiln?
Additional Comments: I really need to get caught up this season. >.<

|
Kawari Newid
Player

Words: 31785
Joined roleplay: July 8th, 2016, 7:35 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Next