[Sanctuary] Long Ride Home (Open for Sanct members)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Postby Vahn Gremio on February 9th, 2011, 8:26 pm

Timestamp: Winter day 63 (not sure if I did the timestamp correct, will edit if done incorrectly)

Vahn huffed and puffed a bit as he trotted the rest of the way up to the gates to Sanctuary, just as Kavala had told him. It had taken far longer than he had originally planned after assisting that wounded man back in Endrykas, but was far worth it. He's had to ask a stranger on assisting him in packing saddlebags onto his body while in horse form, which helped him transport his few belongings. He had been lucky that not many had taken notice of a lone horse running with saddlebags.

Shifting back to his human form, the heavily-muscled man made his way to the gate, looking around a bit. Of course, he was completely naked, again, seemingly always forgetting to put on clothes. After all, clothes were far too restricting, and he did not see anyone else nearby, so there would be little to no awkward reactions.

He still carried the saddlebags on his shoulders, each packed with the tent supplies, clothes, and mizas he had brought with him from his old pavillion. Cupping his mouth with one hand, he shouted out loudly in Pavili, "HELLO?! I'm here to see Miss Kavala! Is anyone home?!"

The kelvic continued to walk in through the gates, looking around the area. This would be his new home...he was very excited to be here. Vahn did wonder, however, what other races lived within those walls. He knew Kavala, but no one else...would they all be as kind as she was? or would he need to kick the sense into some of them?
Vahn Gremio
Plainstrider

Words: 28316
Joined roleplay: January 14th, 2011, 4:41 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Mao on February 10th, 2011, 12:05 am

Mao had been gone from Sanctuary for most of Winter. She enjoyed the plains by herself. She enjoyed running and pouncing and ambushing. It was in her nature; it always has been, whether influenced by outside forces or not. Sometimes being in a room would set her off the edge, panic attacks or anxiety, or dreaded reminders of what could have been. But on occasion, Mao would return to Sanctuary to see if Kavala was alright, and to tell her that the kelvic is still quite intact.

Today was one of those days. Mao had sauntered in from the plains, beads of sweat on her brow and streaks of dirt on her cheek and hands. She had just morphed back from her cat form, and was terribly hungry. The familiar scent of the animals that thrived in Sanctuary did little to quell this sudden starvation, and for a time, Mao wandered the grounds to search for Kavala. Her scent was difficult to pick out amongst so many that clashed and battered her senses. She was tired and exhausted, but she knew she could not stay for long.

After what seemed like several chimes, Mao wandered farther toward the gates, and abruptly picked up the scent of a stranger, a male, one that distinctly smelled of her own kin. Mao growled deep in her throat, but when she heard the words he emitted she raced toward the source. Feet pounded against compact earth as she sprinted past the buildings and stalls. But as the strange male came into view, she paused. Slowly her steps took her, cautiously. Her fingers were splayed and her nails sharp, and her eyes were unblinking and unwelcoming. She stared at Vahn with a look that belied her true nature.

“Who are you?” She growled, “And what do you want. Speak quickly or I will devour you right where you stand.”

Nothing would stop her should she transform into her true form; the massive jaguar.
Mao
Nyancat

Words: 151412
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2010, 10:03 am
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Lore Author (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Donor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Vahn Gremio on February 10th, 2011, 3:24 pm

The heavily muscled man turned and looked at the woman, garbed only with the saddlebags draped over his shoulder and the necklace around his neck. He tilted his head a bit in confusion towards the woman's violent actions towards him. If this was truly Sanctuary, Kavala had not been truthful with him when she spoke of it.

This was also the first time he saw a kelvic other than his parents, and this woman was rather attractive. With a warm smile towards her, plus a slightly nervous reaction of his foot pawing the ground, the naked Vahn spoke up to the woman's answers...

"I am Vahn, here on a rather long journey to my new home. I do not know who you are or why you have animosity towards me, but I was promised a herd here, and I will not be denied it. You say you will devour me, but I will kick your teeth out of your mouth if you try..."

He did not know what kind of kelvic she was, but he knew that his kicks could be devastating. He was, after all, a pretty powerful horse, and retained some of that strength even in his human form.

Slowly, he laid the saddlebags down onto the ground, in case the woman did decide to attack him. This certainly was not the kind of welcome he had expected to find when he entered his new home. However, it also was more than likely that the woman simply wished to establish dominance over the stallion: something that he could not and would not afford. Horses were very, very stubborn creatures, after all.

"I have answered your questions, and have responded to your threat. I have my own questions: who are you, and why do you threaten me upon meeting me? I am here to speak with Miss Kavala, and you are not her, nor are you one of the mares she wished me to breed with. However, she did say I might find a bond-mate...are you her?"
Vahn Gremio
Plainstrider

Character sheet

Postby Kavala on February 10th, 2011, 6:27 pm

ImageShe heard the gate open through the clinic windows that overlooked the veranda and stableyard, and Vahn's voice call out but there was nothing she could do about answering it; not yet at least. Kavala was in the clinic with a customer, who was a very very young Akalak boy. His father stood by sternly while Kavala worked over the boys pet dog, who was currently bleeding all over her exam table even as Mao and Vahn confronted each other in the courtyard.

"I didn't mean to open the door so wide, and he just darted out!"
The boys said again, tears trailing down his blue tinged cheeks. "He's never seen a delivery wagon, didn't even know to stay out of the street. The wagonmaster said he was sorry, but it was too late before anyone could do anything. He was under the wheel and his leg twisted!" The boy said. His father remained silent. Kavala didn't know whether the father was silent due to his son's pain, due to anger at the situation, or due to the fact they were here and paying a healer to fix up a dog that was only half grown. The pup, who Kavala had determined was named Malbas by how often the boy spoke the word half soothing half sobbing, was radiating pain that coursed through her senses and overwhelmed her empathy.

She was shivering just looking over the puppy, feeling sick to her core, and paler than a ghost. Her hands were flat on the pup, knowing she could heal the young dog. It had a shattered shoulder and foreleg. All and all, it had gotten off lucky. As far as she could sense, no major ruptures in organs, and the blood was coming from where the compound fractures pierced the dog's skin.

But his pain was overwhelming. Kavala let him go, turned to the cupboard, and pulled forth a vial of liquid. She set the substance aside, and turned to her knife, slitting the pups skin just behind its skull. Taking up the vial again, she upended the vial on the tissue above its axis and atlas vertebrae and let the substance soak in. Laying the bloody knife aside, she laid her hand over the wound she'd made and a blue glow sealed up the slit, erasing what she'd done all together. Kavala's color came back as the liquid's job started to work, numbing the spinal column and thus taking the pup's pain away almost immediately. Once he stopped hurting, he settled down and she was able to work on him more effectively.

Gnosis power flared out as she stretched her arms and laid her hands over the dogs' shoulder. Bones reformed, migrated, and reshaped themselves where they were supposed to go. She moved down the dog's leg, mending the elbow, knee, and the bones that stretched between. She purified and closed wounds, soothing skin, and talking quietly as she stroked the wounded dogs body and sought additional injuries. Finally, she found the tip of his tail broken, mended that, and looked up.

She was tired but the dog would live, walk even, and probably be playing in the boy's protected yard the next day. They both thanked her, the father with coin and the boy with tears of sorrow and pain turning to joy, as they picked up the pup and carefully carried him out of the exam room. Kavala followed them to the door, letting them out and telling them if the dog wasn't fully recovered by the time he woke up and his limbs started having sensation again, then they needed to call for her and she'd come immediately or they could bring the dog back.

With that, they departed, and Kavala let herself back through the clinic doors and into the stableyard. There was a bath off to the side where she could wash the pups blood off her apron and arms. The Konti moved slowly, tired from the morning of both working out and then treating the injured dog. Her arms ached and her swollen abdomen made her awkward. She wanted nothing more than to linger on the Veranda and enjoy the slowly warming sun. It would be a nice day, a good day, perhaps after sitting down a minute and maybe taking a quick catnap.

But first the blood needed to be washed off, then Kavala could see about relaxing a bit and maybe talking the child within her womb into stopping its endless kicking today. So she moved slowly across the tiles of the outdoor seating area, wove through furniture, and started towards the bathing chamber.

And came to an abrupt halt.

The beautiful bronzed-skin naked man standing in the courtyard of Sanctuary would have been enough to give her pause. But the fact that Mao was back in all her nude glory as well, probably for her promised check-up, and about to eat him caused the pause to turn into a screaming halt. Her stallion was back, as promised, and Mao was about to consume all of Kavala's hopes and dreams quite happily and probably for no more reason than she hadn't eviscerated a human male in the last five or six chimes and it was making her cranky.

Jaguar verses Stallion. Both wholly unclothed, which in one regard slightly disturbed Kavala, mainly because it didn't disturb her and with her Drykas upbringing it should have. So, she was now thoroughly used to Kelvics and their odd ways, but she still had no idea how to keep the peace among them.

"Mao, this is Vahn. He's been invited. And I know you are about the fiercest thing around, but if you don't make nice with him I've seen the size of his hooves and I don't want to have to try and tap Rak'keli's gift to make that size of a hole in the side of your skull stop leaking brains when he gets done with drilling you out. Not everyone needs killing, and besides, he's not human. He only looks like one." Kavala said softly, her voice pitched to sooth, though she knew there was no true way to sooth Mao once she was fully worked up.

"I'm glad to see you, Vahn. I hope you had a great run. Vahn, this is Mao. She's a bit cranky if she doesn't eat at least half a dozen humans a day. She's probably under quota today. She's overprotective but with really good reason. She's saved our tails on more than one occasion and is about the best protector Sanctuary could have when she is here."
Kavala said

The Sanctuary The Sanctuary Forum Riverfall The Cytali
Reverie Isle Wolf Creek Training Course
Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala
I am more than the sum of my parts.

Words: 3295757
Joined roleplay: October 25th, 2009, 1:46 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 17
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Master Merchant (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (2) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Mao on February 10th, 2011, 6:54 pm

Mao would have laughed outright if the man had not threatened to kick her. Was he testing her patience? Waiting for her to approach so he could “kick” her? It all seemed preposterous for the predator. She wanted to wrap her tiny hands around his neck and choke him, that much was certain, although in the back of her mind, she did not see a reason to justify it. Mao tilted her head at the kelvic man’s words.

“I protect this place from the insolence of men. There are many that would gladly ruin the lives of others, I only take precautions.” Her words dripped with venom and spite, but at least she took a mental note not to hiss at him.

She watched as he seemed to prepare himself against her stance, a small smile dancing on her lips. She would lose in her current state. Today was all bark and no bite, there would be little she could do against such a well-toned adversary. But Vahn was right in that dominance played an important factor in this confrontation. Mao needed dominance to ensure herself of her safety. If she held control, she would survive… She would be safe. If there was someone, something that threatened her dominance, she lashed out at it. And it was exactly what she was doing now. It was precisely the reason why Mao held her tongue in response to his inquiries.

When Kavala made her appearance, Mao immediately moved toward her. In front of her, but with her sharp nails still extended. When she spoke of Vahn, the kelvic was slightly confused. “I have killed my kin before…” She said quietly, but her eyes did not stray from Vahn’s. “But if Kavala has allowed it I have nothing more to say.” She paused, with a grin, “But Horses have been a good meal as of yet.” Then her stomach grumbled at the mention of food.
Mao
Nyancat

Character sheet
Scrapbook
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Vahn Gremio on February 10th, 2011, 7:52 pm

Vahn looked at where he had heard Kavala's voice, smiling at the woman, but keeping the other kelvic in the corner of his eye. He could not trust the woman, and the fact that she did not return the same courtesy he had shown her proved that she was a threat to the herd, even though she claimed to be protective of it against "men". However, a small victory was his when he heard her name, crossing his large arms over his chest as he returned the woman's threat. "Rather hard to eat a meal if your face is caved in from my kick, Mao. if you think me an easy meal, you are sadly mistaken..."

His smile, however, had faded when he had heard that she had killed her own kind. Something inside of him snapped right then, and he was very close to go back into his horse form and become a wild, bucking stallion, wanting to pound the woman into the ground. He whispered under his breath, his eyes glaring at the woman..."Killing your own kind...no better than a human..."

His own hatred for normal humans was rather strong after he had seen how slavers and outsiders from Endrykas treated their steeds. Things called spurs and bits, along with the humans constantly wanting to simply kill one another like rabid beasts was something Vahn had grown to despise. It was one of the main reasons why he had stayed in Endrykas for so long: the Drykas were often peaceful with one another, or were when he was around. To hear another Kelvic openly state that she had killed her own kind, and coming to an assupmtion that she did so without reason, much like she had confronted him just now, was giving her a very bad impression on Vahn.

However, not all of his thoughts were targetted at Mao. While the woman was indeed a pretty example of a biped, Kavala had been the main reason he had come to Sanctuary. He walked up right beside Mao, standing in front of Kavala as well, dragging his saddlebags behind him. He smiled widely at the woman and hefted the large, heavy bags up onto his shoulder.

"So, Miss Kavala, where should I put my things?"
Vahn Gremio
Plainstrider

Character sheet

Postby Kavala on February 10th, 2011, 9:59 pm

ImageNoteSorry short post! I wanted to get one out though. Feel free to do multiple posts if you want while I'm at work. I don't want to hold up the thread.

Kavala smiled. She was proud of Mao for not immediately attacking. She was also proud of Vahn for remaining so calm but standing his ground in the face of someone who could be unnerving on the best of days. "I need to get cleaned up and have a seat for a few minutes. You two get to know each other. And when I get back, Vahn, I'll give you a tour of the facility, and show you where to put your saddlebags. I'll also introduce you to the mares under your care." She said, with a smile, even though she still had dog blood all over her.

Then, suspecting all would be well for at least a few minutes, Kavala went to give herself a quick bath and a quicker rest while in said tub. She'd be back soon enough, and could give Vahn the proper introduction to Sanctuary that he deserved. "Mao, while I'm gone, will you be a lady and offer him something to eat that's not bloody and show him where he can relax in the Veranda? I really need to get this pup's blood off me. He's going to be well though. I'm glad the carriage he ran under didn't do anything other than give him a broken leg and shoulder." Her unspoken statement was firmer but tempered with Kavala's natural gentleness. "Be kind to this man."

Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Mao on February 12th, 2011, 2:31 am

Mao didn’t respond to Vahn. She merely watched with her icy glare as he approached, as if to completely disregard her. How humorous. She had killed horses before. There was no difference. He was meat, just as they were. And if worse came to worse, the sad thing was, she would probably kill him. But knowing now that Kavala saw something in this man she stayed her hand, and stepped aside. But her stare was constant, as was the transmittance of the animosity that fed her words and actions. He was not as pleasant as he made himself out to be.

“I kill what gets in my way. Kelvics are no different. If they are prey, they die regardless. I see no reason to discriminate,” She said bluntly, “But for the sake of Kavala,” the kelvic continued, as she watched the Konti leave to wash the stench of dog blood off of her, “I will show you hospitality. Think what you want, horse, but I am this way for reasons that go beyond your comprehension.”

She turned then, walking past the buildings that loomed over them, and the stalls that housed the horses themselves. “There are hay clumps all over, you may feed from them.” She gestured, “Kavala’s garden is nearby, she uses it to make meals, perhaps if she allows it, you may take from that too.” She moved to what appeared to be a storage area, “These are grains, more food for your….kind if you find it nourishing.”

Inwardly, she held her disgust. Grain, grass, vegetables? Utterly despicable foodstuffs. She needed meat, raw and bloody, and she would be as content as a common housecat.

“I don’t know what horses do when they wish to rest. Maybe you can sleep in the stalls.” She offered him a devious smile.
Mao
Nyancat

Character sheet
Scrapbook
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Vahn Gremio on February 12th, 2011, 7:46 pm

Her intended insults actually were perfect for Vahn. Stalls to sleep in, grain, vegetables, and fresh grass...it sounded lovely. Only thing that could make it even better would be the possiblity fo have fruit added to his diet, as well.

The woman did confuse him, however. he was certain he had changed to his human-like form far before anyone had seen his horse form, so how was it that she knew that he was of stallion blood? Kavala's only hint had been about his large hooves...that could have meant plenty of different beasts. This woman either had one hell of a sense of smell, or was coming to her own conclusions, which were deadly accurate.

Offering a smile right back at her, Vahn looked at the garden and over to the nearby stable stalls, picking out one that would suit him just fine. He had tried sleeping in beds before, and they just did not seem very comfortable to him...he preferred sleeping in his natural form, and found the humanoid form far too vulnerable in sleep. They had to lay down, get comfortable, and when awakened due to a threat, they had to stand up. Vahn did not have this problem. If he felt danger, he woke up and ran, already being on his feet. Far more efficient...

"These will do perfectly, actually. I'll take one of the stalls, and the garden sounds delicious. I do hope Miss Kavala will share some of her plants with me. I've had enough of the dead grass hidden under the snow back in Endrykas...some fresh greens will be most welcome."

He looked at her once again, looking her body up and down. She did seem to be rather agile, and he could see the toned muscles underneath her flesh. The way she spoke was of a predator, but one who wished to intimidate rather than feed for the moment. Living in a herd helped one determine what predators meant business, and what predators were merely wanting to keep the herd in check. This one was trying to keep him in check. It was rather adorable.

"As for reasons beyond my com...compra....whatever, you act as if I truly care. So long as you follow the rest of the herd, we should get along just fine."

With that, Vahn walked on over to the stable stall and began piling up some hay for himself. It was far easier to gather things in this form than as a horse, one of the very few good qualities of this body. Speaking over his shoulder to Mao, he raised a question, "So, Kavala makes it seem you despise Humans, as well. What is your reason for wishing to kill them?"
Vahn Gremio
Plainstrider

Character sheet

Postby Kavala on February 12th, 2011, 8:38 pm

ImageKavala wasn't very far from the two of them, scrubbing off dogs blood and cleaning up. She even occasionally stilled herself in her activity to see if she could overhear what was being said. The muffled voices gave no clue, but she listened to the tone and there was nothing raised. No growls or snarls came from Mao's direction and Vahn never once raised his voice. The Konti smiled to herself. The new patriarch of Sanctuary was one cool chunk of sea ice. She'd seen one once, an iceberg, on the trip north from winter when she'd crossed over to Mura. They were rare in the warm waters, but sometimes in the winter larger ones could be seen straying and melting from their frozen homes in the north carried to the balmier maritime south by stiff winds and odd shifts in sea currents.

She liked Vahn. Kavala couldn't help it. A soft smile played across her face. The Konti dealt better with horses than any other creature on the face of the world, and Kelvic horses were definitely some of her favorites. She'd only met one other, a pony, and a goat that was close enough to equine to count. And she'd liked all of them. Finding Vahn was fortunate. Not only was he going to be one superior defender for Sanctuary's herds, but for herself and the women that lived there. He'd also be a friend too. She could tell immediately because their first meeting he'd called her to task, told her to stop being so foolish with her child, and did so gently. Friends did such things for others. Kavala had no interest in followers. She had no interest in the blind and indifferent trudging along in her wake. That's why she liked Mao. Mao was who she was and no matter what Kavala or anyone else tried, she wouldn't change for them.

Finishing up her wash up, Kavala traded her bloody apron and smock for a sleeveless tunic - a few sizes larger than normal - and a loose pair of trousers. She moved to join the pair in the courtyard once more. Coming up along side of Mao, Kavala reached her hands out and gently stroked the kelvic jaguar's hair, trailing her hands down Mao's back - touching her. In Kavala's experience, touch was one of the most important gifts kelvics needed from others. Fingers curling, Kavala stroked Mao's hair again, radiating peaceful thoughts as she drew her hands down Mao's hips and then carefully slipped them around to cradle the naked woman's abdomen. Standing behind Mao, Kavala gently pulled the kelvic against her and closed her eyes, fingers splaying out across Mao's abdomen.

"It's been too long, Mao. I worry when you roam so far."
Kavala whispered in the jaguar's ear, letting her warm Healing gift spread out across Mao's body. She was checking for all sorts of things - bruises, old scars, stress to the bones, strains in tissue, infection of any sort, parasites, and of course, the health of the baby. Mao carried within her the last of Sorian's bloodline, and since it had been so long since either had seen him, Kavala was certain Sorian and Navis were dead. Kavala hoped Mao would let her raise Sorian's son, once he was birthed, alongside her own so that the two boys would never be quite alone in the world.

Mao's bondmate was long gone and the Konti could feel the pain within her regarding his loss, but also the dulling of the pain and the beginnings of need building in her once more. Mao would seek a bondmate soon. Kavala opened her eyes and stared forward, relaxing her hands on Mao's body and stroking them upwards across the curves her chest and onto her shoulders. The gesture looked sensual and it was, for Kavala took liberties with Mao she'd never take with a human. But there was nothing sexual about the Konti's touch. Instead it was full of love and support, intimate yes, but it was the type of touch Mao needed and craved. Kavala tried her best to give Mao what she needed in her interim between broken bonds and rebonding. Love. Support. Acceptance. Kavala would never be any sort of bondmate for the wild cat. Mao instead needed someone who traveled, someone who's life was as much prone to violence as Mao's own.

But she could love her, call her friend, and tend to her body's needs when the big cat herself didn't even know she had them. At first she'd done it because she'd owed it to Sorian, who had given her more support than a friend deserved. But now she did it because of Mao herself, who was far more deserving of love than anyone Kavala knew. The hurt, the rage, all the killing just covered loneliness and need. "You've got an abscess in your back molar, Mao. Has it been bothering you?" Kavala asked, curious. She wasn't well versed in dentistry, but she could clean out an infection simply enough. "And I'm proud of you. No worms. You haven't been eating field mice again. Good job..." Kavala said, laughing lightly - only half teasing. The molar they'd deal with later. Kavala would probably have to collar Mao, hold her down, and lance open the abscess which would hurt. Kavala trusted Mao, but not the jaguar who more than once had laid open her flesh. She might even get Vahn's help on it.

The konti smiled, stepped away, and frowned at Vahn.

"You don't have to sleep in a stall Vahn. Mao knows that. Most of us sleep all together when we are here upstairs. You can have a stall, of course, but I don't like the idea of you not feeling like your welcome upstairs. Do you want to see the place so you can choose fairly? You can trade off, enjoying both if you'd like. It's just that we are limited in stalls and I like to give them to as many as I can this time of year to get the mares out of the weather. We'll be building a new barn soon, but only for the bloodbanes who are coming. They can't be out with the other mares." Kavala said, reaching out to touch Vahn as well. She wanted him used to her touch because she wanted to be free enough to really check Vahn's health as well. Mao was easier. The women were familiar with each other and knew their likes and dislikes well enough. Kavala would wait on Vahn, letting him get settled and then introducing him to the mares. In a day or two, maybe even later, she'd check on his health as well and deal with any issues he had, if any.

Please Note:
Kavala

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Next