[Ariel's Scrapbook] Ariel's School for Ants

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Growl on June 3rd, 2011, 3:31 am

Thanks Kala...

And that picture... far more BA than mine.
I carry the words of the dead.
Growl
Lost Soul

Words: 167857
Joined roleplay: April 27th, 2011, 12:51 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Growl on June 3rd, 2011, 11:38 pm

On the Road:

I don't know how this happened, but apparently all my pcs are going to be traveling during the course of this season. Which is going to be awesome because Aello is the only one who can actually kind of sort of not really defend herself, and afford a trip like the pycon. Slash, traveling takes ages. It can be fun to wind up somewhere new on the map and meet new people and all that... but traveling takes way too long, especially when none of your pcs ride horses, and one is three inches tall, and has a cranky little kitten as a mount. Seriously, you think I'm joking, look at Ariel's CS.

Ariel's Plans:

After realizing that Endrykas is no place for a pycon, and that there are a number of Drykas who are pretty iffy when it comes to pycons, Ariel has decided to leave... assuming Rafael feels like behaving and taking her elsewhere. He is a pretty lazy guy, after all. She is headed for WR to take Sam's advice, and attempt to tame a falcon of some sort so that she may also take to the skies. Because she's a BA pycon like that, and wants to learn from the best and all that jazz. Slash she really likes traveling, and um... what gingy doesn't want to be friends with a kick-ass pycon like Ariel? I mean, really.

The only thing that really worries me though is the whole getting her up the mountain in a reasonable amount of time. Because there is next to nothing on that mountain to sustain Rafael, and it is such a long way... and there are those giant wind eagle monstrosities and their riders, who may mistake Rafael for their latest meal, which would totally suck. But... at least it would keep the two of them from having to walk very far. But then again, they may be stuck in a bird's belly, so who is to say which option is better? Hmmm?

Blythe's Plans:

Isn't it about time Blythe got off her little Island and saw the world? I think so... the thing is, Blythe is pathetically nice, and um, naive and generally weak. So finding a place where she may actually survive/be able to get to before the season end has been proving to be rather difficult. Especially when I can't really use last season as part of her travel time considering how she needs to remain on the Island long enough to receive a pay check, so she can make enough money to fund the whole trip, and pay off her past seasonal expenses and what not.

So I was thinking Syliras, and then I was like nah... too many people, and it breaks my number one rule: avoid Syliras because it has to many people and the mods are seriously over-worked. So then I kept thinking, and was like... well she can't go to Avanthal since Cara is there, and Ravok and Sunberth would only end in disaster, as would all of Falyndar, and more than likely Eyktol. So that left Kalea and half of Sylira. Blythe couldn't go to WR since Ariel would be there, (supposedly), you know if she didn't get lost or eaten on the way over... and um... she'd be dead in Kalinor and the Unforgiving... Sahova... At the end of the day I was thinking Lhavit ftw, but it's not on the distance chart... so travel should be interesting. Maybe I can have her get lost for a very long while. It sounds like something that would happen to her, doesn't it?

Aello's Plans:

Ohh Aello, my lovely nut job. Finally leaving Ravok in the hopes of maintaining a small portion of her sanity, slash fleeing the darn 'stryfe and death in the Rising Dawn conflict. Yeah... did I mention she is traveling with two Kelvics, who she is more than definitely going to drag down into a swirling vortex of sheer madness sooner or later? They're supposed to go to Sahova, to um... lets see, maybe see if someone can make Aello slightly less a-social and mad? Develop her skills? Teach the Kelvics better than she can? Just throwing out some ideas here. But yeah, it's entirely possible that they will be lost along the way... or that some bad stuff will happen, which um, could alter these plans...

Cara's Plans:

So Cara has some mommy and daddy problems. She would love to kill them both. She is finishing mom off, but needs to finish off her father, who this season, she will discover is no longer in Avanthal, which means she needs to go find him to tie up all her loose ends. So yes, she should be leaving eventually as well... for where I am still uncertain. Just nowhere in Falyndar, I know that. That would just be bad...

So yes, travel planning is what I shall be doing, for a while, if you guys need me or anything... I will be peering at all the Mizahar world maps, and the distance chart.
Growl
Lost Soul

Office

Postby Growl on June 9th, 2011, 2:35 am

Update: I found out today that all my paperwork finally made it over to the hospital, (apparently faxing things over is more difficult than it looks... when they fail to give the right number)... anyway, the admissions people there are processing everything and will get back to me on friday about a day to be admitted. This means, that there is no way I will be leaving before friday, so... the weekend is game, as is early next week. If they can't do sooner than that, I can't go until the following week, since my mom is having surgery and I need to be home to help out/drive her back from surgery and that sort of thing. I will post again on friday, and then in the discussions forum right before I go as a reminder.
Growl
Lost Soul

Office

Postby Growl on June 12th, 2011, 2:12 am

Things I need remember to do:

Aello:

-Ginger Men
-Sink Your Teeth Into It
-Watch Me
-Havoc in Ravok
-Dogs of a Feather (Being Graded)
-Stormy Roads
-Answering the Call
-Flowers and Wine and a Sunset... What?
-Whispers in the Dark

Ariel:

-Stories by the Firelight
-Falling Through the Sky
-Be Careful, She Bites
-Flaming Water
-Behind a Blade of Grass (Being Graded)
-It's About Time We Got There

Blythe:

-Saved by the... Giant Blue Guy? (Being Graded)
-Sinner or Slaves (Cobalt Mountains)
-Wildcard
-To Hunt for What is Already Yours
-Whispered Words
-What's This (Other two are wrapping Up)
-Sweet Breezy Times
-A Lovely Morning to Hit Each Other

Cara:

-Fire and Ice

Ianthe:

-Finish up Darren's Thread and Grade
-Finish NPCs (List in Inbox)
-Work on Epic Quest
-Whatever Else I May be Missing
Growl
Lost Soul

Office

Postby Growl on July 3rd, 2011, 3:58 am

Growl
Lost Soul

Office

Postby Growl on July 15th, 2011, 3:51 am

To all potential rp partners:

I am no longer accepting threads for Blythe, until further notice.

Also, I am only accepting one or two more for Ariel, and maybe one for Cara. Aello is slightly more open.

It's first come first serve until I am all caught up and well.

Thank you.
Growl
Lost Soul

Office

Postby Markus Andres on July 15th, 2011, 5:20 pm

MWUAHAHAHAHAHA!

By the way, good to have ya back ;)
Markus Andres
The OTK

Words: 1104443
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2010, 7:43 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

Postby Growl on July 22nd, 2011, 4:28 am

Thanks Marky for the warm welcome!

But you destroyed my school you evil knight thing you! *growls* Not nice man! That took me... a whole day to build you know! *growls*

Anyway...

I am off to torment pcs and do other modly things.

Toodles.
Growl
Lost Soul

Office

Postby Growl on August 9th, 2011, 4:48 am

What really happens each time you play brawl:

Growl
Lost Soul

Office

Postby Cheshire on August 9th, 2011, 4:29 pm

Haha, I love Super Smash Bros. I always like to be Yoshi so I can eat the people up and then poop them out as an egg right over the side of the field. Then they faaaaaall to their death stuck inside a green and white egg with no hope of getting out or surviving. Is it cheating? Probably. It is fair? Not at all. Am I going to keep doing it? Yes because it is awesome and hilarious.
Avanthal Lore | Vantha | Avanthal | Morwen
~-----------------------------------------------~
When I was just a kitten,
They said I'd be a gem.
But now that I'm a Cheshire Cat,
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire
Twenty Seconds of Insane Courage

Words: 336788
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2010, 9:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1) Power Fork (2)

PreviousNext