Open A Busy Beach

Nico and Laira arrive, and in true Syka fashion, a party breaks out.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Syka is a new settlement of primarily humans on the east coast of Falyndar opposite of Riverfall on The Suvan Sea. [Syka Codex]

Moderator: Gossamer

A Busy Beach

Postby Laira Wells on December 18th, 2019, 9:12 pm

01 Winter 2019

Things seemed to be going well. Shoulders back, Laira took another swig of the drink in her hand while she waited for the hesitant man to return her handshake. She winced slightly once he did so, his large Isur hand engulfing hers and gripping just a little too tightly.

“Nico. Sorry about earlier. I didn’t mean to spew ale in your face. This Isurian ale is a little different than what I’m used to drinking.” Laira was tempted to mention how she already knew his name, but worried she would likely come off as a meddlesome eavesdropper. After a beat Nico asked, "So, where are you from? Are you here to stay or just visiting?"

Just as she had previously feared, questions of a more personal nature arose, and despite her newfound confidence, Laira was immediately thrown off her game. “Where I’m from, well… I’m from...” Briefly, she considered lying, but decided it would be best to begin her stay with a clean conscience. “I’m from Sunberth.” Laira was all too aware of the kind of reputation her birthplace had earned itself, but she was determined to prove to herself and others that she could maintain a status of respectable character despite her corruptive upbringing. Responding to Nico’s second question, which proved to be less invasive by her standards, Laira said, “I’m hoping to call Syka home, if all goes to plan. I mean, not that I have a grand plan or anything, I just...” She trailed off with a flustered expression and raised her cup to her mouth nervously, taking a hearty gulp. Perhaps unhelpfully, Laira had seemed to turn to the cup as a sort of crutch for the moment.

Tapping her fingers against the cup idly, Laira followed Nico’s gaze to a chummy pair, one of whom she recognized as the pale-haired woman from earlier, and the other a minimally dressed man with distinctly inky eyes. She could tell the loose dress codes in Syka would be difficult to grow accustomed, even just having been there less than a few bells, especially with her personal affinity for privacy, and somewhat dreaded the idea of it. Though, Laira admitted to herself cheekily, she didn’t particularly mind the outfit the almost angelic blonde was sporting.

Still safely in the realm of small talk, Laira commented to no one in particular, “All these people seem so close.” She paused, casting a wayward glance at a few of the party attendees, one of whom in particular appeared to be an ungroomed loner who had little interest in interaction. “Most, anyway.”

Laira finished off her cup sooner than she had expected, and considered getting more. If she did, Laira figured Nico might appreciate some as well, and was oddly proud of herself for deciding to push herself socially. “Here,” Said she, reaching for his cup daringly and hoping she was indeed making the right move, “I think we’re both due for a refill.”

Trying her best to give him an affable smile, Laira turned and headed towards a table set with, among many other things, a respectable drink selection. Eyeing the various jugs of juice uncertainly, Laira doled out two cupfuls of ale. As she did so, she noticed the unkempt woman she had laid eyes on just a few chimes earlier only a few meters away, yet with the din of the party Laira found herself just out of earshot of the conversation. It seemed she was becoming quite the snooper in so far, but Laira simply couldn’t help but try to feel out her surroundings using all the resources available to her- even if that meant listening into someone else’s conversation.
Laira Wells
Player

Words: 14909
Joined roleplay: December 7th, 2019, 9:35 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

A Busy Beach

Postby Kamilla on December 18th, 2019, 10:05 pm

After picking up the wandering newcomer without much trouble or discussion, the Konti lead the way towards the Commons in what was predominantly silence. Now and then she'd cast a lavender glance toward the quiet woman in an attempt to glean any information or ideas as to what exactly it was that seemed familiar about her. Currently, Kamilla had no clues as to what it was about the woman that picked at her mind, she couldn't even hazard a guess as to whether it was her appearance or something else entirely. She was stumped and it annoyed her to no end. She'd already spent an entire season obsessing over every detail of people's lives, unable to stop herself from asking more… and this familiarity was a very similar nagging annoyance.

“I thought I’d check it out. I’m actually new to Syka- I decided I needed a change of pace.”

She'd been so deeply contemplating any possible connections she could draw between herself and the newcomer that she was actually startled when the woman finally spoke, though she hoped she'd hidden it well. Apparently, they'd both come to Syka in search of something, they had that in common, though considering there was no way of her knowing that prior to being told, it was clear that it was something else about the woman that was playing at her mind. "Well Syka will give you that much at least, it's quite unique." She chose not to divulge any information as to why it was so 'unique', like the fact that the Konti she was talking to had been born human. Revealing Syka's secrets before the newcomer was given a chance to appreciate it's beauty seemed wrong somehow, as if she'd be doing her current home an injustice. Could one feel loyalty to a place? And if so, could she?

The rest of the walk was silent but brief, the newcomer disappearing the moment they ascended the stairs to the Commons with nary an introduction or thanks. Kamilla didn't mind, she wasn't the type for forced conversation anyway and she simply watched the familiar woman walk off before shifting her attention the the rest of the party attendees.

Scanning the crowd, it quickly became clear that the majority was made up of the usual Sykan citizenry, all of which had seemed to regain their original forms… and a sparse collection of newcomers, including the dark haired girl and an oddly toned muscular man whom she assumed to be an isur. She spotted a familiar seeming tan man as well, swaying and dancing in the center of the room with drink in hand and once he turned enough to face her, her suspicions were confirmed. Another Chaktawe. It was an interesting development.

Other focal points in the crowd included Ken, who seemed to have returned to his muscular redhead self, a pleasant change from the scrawny symenestra form of Summer… and a wild looking woman accompanied by Ines. Kamilla had never seen the wild woman but she didn't seem like much of a newcomer either, she seemed far too unbothered by her surroundings for them to be new to her.

Having never been one for any kind of social event and having successfully guided the newcomer to the Commons, Kamilla turned to leave, but quickly stopped once she noticed a tall, handsome and tan man walking towards her. She felt warmed by the familiar sight of the man's true Chaktawe form, his dark eyes and damp hair standing out the most, and couldn't stop herself from smiling.

"Hey, I've been out all day, have you met any of the newcomers yet."

"Hey… I helped that new girl find her way here, there's something familiar about her but I can't quite place it…" She paused to gesture in the newcomers direction, before allowing her lavender eyes to take in Jehu's form from top to bottom. "I see you've got your handsome features back… do you have the ability to switch between the two?... I can, for some reason." She was curious… surely she couldn't have been the only one who'd retained both forms.

"At any rate, it's nice to see the real you again…"

Kamilla
Magical Mistress

Words: 592212
Joined roleplay: November 16th, 2014, 5:52 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Syka Seasonal Challenge (1)

A Busy Beach

Postby Nya Winters on December 20th, 2019, 2:18 am

“Why? Did you bring dinner?” The Talderian Forest Cat asked, sizing up the other Kelvic, inhaling deeply getting a big dose of her scent on the wind. Kelvic for sure. Mammal; though she was somewhat fidgety like a bird. Nya had noticed the dark-skinned girl’s approach, and the way she nibbled the grilled pineapple. Nya’s tone wasn’t hostile, instead it was tinged with obvious good humor as if the girl had offered herself up for a meal rather than any true food. “You wouldn’t fill me up.” The forest cat confessed, shrugging off her offer. “I was working up the courage to wade back through the crowd and hit the kitchens. The grilled meat smell is making me hungry.” She said without preamble.

“Got a name?” Nya asked in a throaty human purr. She was watching the other Kelvic closely but also watching the crowd. The dark-eyed man arrived in Indigo’s company and Nya watched that interaction curiously. The Talderian nodded to the other woman when Indigo caught her gaze. She flashed teeth at the woman in warning, knowing full well the other woman watched her thinking her presence wasn’t all that great for the Settlement.

“Great.” Nya muttered, then glancing at the dark-skinned woman. “I don’t think that Indigo approves of us Kelvics. She’s more feral than we are yet I suspect she thinks we’re going to take a piss in the middle of the commons or eat one of the new visitors.” She half snarled, her mood turning a bit sour. “I know I can skip meeting that man she was with. She’s probably already warned him off us.” Nya said, throwing the other woman in with the other Kelvics. “And it’s a shame too. Who keeps the big snakes out of the commons? Who claws the boundaries of the settlements to keep the other big cats out? She can go Petch herself.” Nya grouched, reaching up to grab a tangle of her hair and pull a bit of the jungle out of it. She examined the twisted bit of vine she’d loosened from her hair, spotted a wiggling moth with damaged wings on it, and licked it off the vine to crunch on before she tossed the discarded bit of greenery off the side of the Commons.

There were new women here too. Nya studied them intently, watching some of the regulars she already knew. Nya half hoped Randal would stop by. His presence was calming to her. Mathias was the same way. But they seemed strangely absent. Randal had unloaded the boat, but had gone off to do something important before the festivities started.

Nya sniffed the air again. She glanced around confused. “I keep smelling the Ashta but I see none of them around. Did Lars come?” She wondered, curious, and glanced at the other woman again. She had absolutely no clue how to make small talk. “I like talking about the weather.” She offered abruptly, then winced at the comment and shook her head.

“Sorry. It’s just there’s so many people. It makes me nervous.” She said, half apologizing to the woman for her lack of any sort of ability to hold a conversation or be remotely interesting. What else should she say? Should she suggest something? An activity maybe? “Want to go help me stoke Indigo’s campfire until it rages out of control and burns down her tent accidently?” She said out of the blue, then blinked, and shook her head. “Gods. Did I just say that? I didn’t really mean that… I mean I did… she always leaves her fire burning way to high… but I didn’t mean to legitimately invite you to help.” Nya said and chuffed as if she was half laughing half choking. Could this conversation get any worse?

The Kelvic rose abruptly. It was time to leave. She needed to blow out of here like the wind and maybe find a Zephyr to talk to instead of this other woman. People were too hard to relate too. Her motion almost bumped her into an Isur and another pretty woman that he was talking too. The motion caused her to backpaddle, stiffening with an abrupt snarl. And then in turning, she almost ran into a Konti.

Nya swore under her breath and hissed an apology to the crowd.

Then she threw the Myrian-looking woman an apologetic glance and exited The Commons, taking the stairs down two at a time. She went looking for the outdoor kitchen. She might as well eat her weight in fresh spit meat before she left. She killed far more than she consumed for the settlement so she figured at least once in a while she could take advantage of that.

Nya Winters
Let the winds in my heart blow...

Words: 784686
Joined roleplay: June 7th, 2009, 6:53 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Trailblazer (1) Never Say Die (1)
Donor (1) 2017 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2017 Top NaNo Word Count (1)

A Busy Beach

Postby Laira Wells on December 22nd, 2019, 12:18 am

01 Winter 519

Laira had finished serving out the ale and had begun trying to relocate Nico. She blinked a few times, feeling the effects of her extensive travel wearing her energy thin as it had often done at the end of such days. It was hard to differentiate whether she was fatigued or drunk; she felt like her mind was disconnected from her body, and even simple tasks required more focus in this state. Laira held the cups close to her body to avoid spilling them as she turned around, seeming to have misplaced yet another person. Great job, idiot, you’ve managed to get lost in the small place imaginable.

She sighed and set the untouched cups on the nearest surface, which happened to be on the top rail of the deck’s perimeter. It was probably for the better that Laira didn’t continue to drink, she reasoned, as her mental fog wouldn’t likely improve with more alcohol. It also didn’t help that she was a relatively inexperienced drinker and a lightweight at that, the first due to her years of observation of the many Sunberthian carousers providing an amplitude of cautionary tales and the second to her lanky proportions.

Once again by her lonesome, Laira felt she should try to integrate herself into the group of denizens, some of whom had broken off into smaller clusters, yet no matter where she looked Laira struggled to identify the least intimidating lot. Towards the centre, several good-looking locals were intermingling, and appeared to be the most lively of the circles. While this was normally behaviour Laira would shy away from, she figured they were the least likely to judge her for her diffidence.

As she walked towards them, a small ruckus to her left pulled her attention away just in time to collide with the wild-looking woman she had been listening in on earlier. As the woman hurried out, the two momentarily locked eyes. A stark, pale green gaze seemed to bore into her own, more dull one in comparison. Large, glistening eyes with almost vertical pupils, hypnotic yet unsettling, softened with what seemed to be sorry. Laira felt her tongue grow arid. Based on little other than the brief interaction and her own intuition, two simple words entered her mind like a cold breeze down her spine: not human.

Laira didn’t know what to make of the possibility. Sure, she had been around a number of those different than her own race, but the lionshare had been either been human sub groups or predominantly human presenting, like the Isur or Konti. Where she was from, Laira envisioned this woman would have been rather sought after as a slave, though Laira immediately felt a pang of guilt at the thought, or more so at having it, as she felt it was one her father had influenced.

Collecting her thoughts, Laira turned back towards the middle of the deck. A few more people had joined the conversation, and Laira walked over to see if she could join. As she maneuvered around the large tree supporting the deck, Laira lifted up her arm to make sure she wouldn’t hit her head on any wayward branches. While she did so, she realized with alarm she was in dire need of a bath, and feared what impression she would give off. Then again, Laira figured these of all people would sympathize with the struggles of being in such clammy heat.
“Well hello there, you must be new!” A boisterous voice greeted her with a confident grin as she approached the group.

Laira could almost feel Artik’s sparkling eyes look her up and down quickly and couldn’t help but feel insecure about the graceless, slouching posture she had resorted to in an attempt to blend in. Correcting it unconsciously, she said, “Uh, hi. And yeah, I sure am.” Laira would have swallowed restlessly, but her mouth was still bone dry. Laira began to relax, partially off her own effort as well as feeding off of Artik’s lively energy. Looking at the gaggle of attractive Sykans hanging around Artik, Laira commented, “You seem to be quite the popular guy… uh…”

“Call me Artik. It’s a pleasure to meet you. Though if I as popular as you say, you should’ve known that already.”

Despite her genuine amusement, Laira exaggerated the laugh that followed Artik’s remark, though it practice it ended up sounding more like a breathy cough than the diplomatic gesture she had intended. Artik’s strong smile faltered at the strange noise but he thankfully choose not to mention it.

Laira decided she’d follow his lead and move on. “Laira. It’s nice to meet yet another friendly face.” Artik beamed with pride as she said this, seemingly quite satisfied with himself. “Speaking of, I had met a few earlier that I’ve seemed to misplace. Have you seen any of them?”

“Depends,” He replied casually, popping a piece of fruit in his mouth, “Can you describe them? We’re a pretty small community, so I doubt you’ll have much trouble finding them.”

Laira nodded, looking off into the distance as she tried to recall their appearances. Unsure whether the man had laid eyes on Nico, Laira decided to inquire about the woman who had guided her to the commons. It was then she realized she never even her name, which would likely make it much harder to locate her.

Gesturing with her hand, Laira explained, “She’s about this tall, with light blonde hair and,” She closed her eyes as she tried to visualize, though the woman’s features were played down significantly with the reduced light. “I think she was Konti,” Laira said opening her eyes. “Though in all honestly I haven’t come across too many, let alone close up, so I might be wrong.” Wondering if the sentiment would be of any use, Laira added quietly, “Beautiful.”

Artik laughed. “Everyone’s attractive here, Laira.” After a moment’s thought he added, “You must be talking about Kam. But she used to look-” Artik stopped in his tracks before he could finish the thought. “Nevermind.” After surveying the deck, Artik pointed towards a pair near the stairs of the commons, one of whom matched her, albeit vague, description. “She’s over there. Hope she’s who you’re looking for!”

The two parted ways, Artik setting off towards the tables while Laira approached the woman from behind. Tentatively she spoke, with a subtle stammer. “You must be Kam.”
Laira Wells
Player

Words: 14909
Joined roleplay: December 7th, 2019, 9:35 pm
Character sheet

A Busy Beach

Postby Nicomedos Smithgrip on December 22nd, 2019, 6:17 am

Nico snapped his gaze back to Laira when she answered his question. She seemed unsettled at first, but eventually landed on "...Sunberth." The city sounded familiar. He recalled a few merchants in Syliras that spoke of Sunberth as a lawless place, and a few of the mercenaries he traveled with had called Sunberth home. Not knowing too much of the city, he decided to let Laira continue. She did not seem eager to linger on the topic anyways, "I'm hoping to call Syka home, if all goes to plan." Nico wondered what type of plan she had. If she had skill in a forge, perhaps he could enlist her aid. "I mean, not that have have a plan or anything, I just..." Nico raised an eyebrow as she said that, wondering if she was able to read his mind, and her voice dwindled as she raised her mug.

Taking the pause as an invitation to speak Nico responded, "I too plan on calling Syka home. Hoping to start a business here as a blacksmith. Let me know if you need anything. First project is on me. I still feel bad about earlier and us newcomers gotta stick together." He lifted his mug and downed the rest of it's contents, his attention pulling back to the younger Chaktawe man and silver blond woman.

Breaking the silence, Laira commented, "All these people seem so close... Most, anyway." Nico took another look around the room, trying to familiarize himself with the faces. If this was to become his new home he would have to get to know them all eventually. "Here," Laira said, reaching for his cup, "I think we are both due for a refill." Nico absentmindedly handed his cup over, and Laira gave Nico a friendly smile before leaving for more ale.

As Laira was returning, the uncultivated looking woman Nico had noticed earlier sitting along the outskirts of the party bolted upright, and hastily made her way through the crowd. As if the mere presence of people suddenly offended her, the woman spun awkwardly past party-goers nearly running into Nico, then a Konti on her way out. That woman is definitely crazy. Nico thought as he watched her swiftly descend the stairs.

Nico suddenly found himself alone. Laira had disappeared, perhaps in the confusion that had just taken place. Slightly upset that she ran off with his mug, Nico went to grab another before heading towards the younger Chaktawe and platinum blonde. I'll introduce myself to this pair before I head to bed Nico thought. He didn't want to drink too much before he presented himself to Artik tomorrow. He wanted to seem like a professional.

Closing on the pair Nico announced, "Hello! My name is Nic-" he suddenly cut off as his foot caught on something and sent him flying forward. His head landed with a hard *thunk* and his new cup clattered somewhere ahead of him. "Ow." He mumbled into the floor, "Maybe it's time to go..."
Nicomedos Smithgrip
Player

Words: 11180
Joined roleplay: August 28th, 2019, 7:21 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

A Busy Beach

Postby Jehu on January 3rd, 2020, 2:16 pm

Jehu

To someone unfamiliar with Syka, Jehu's sparse garments and coppery skin might have rendered him more of a primitive among the patrons of the gathering, but most would recognize the regained Chaktawe features, gratefully replacing the purple fur and bat wings that had plagued Jehu through the Fall. Kam seemed pleased he was back to normal, understandably, even when she seemed still trapped in her Konti body.

"Wait...what?"
He stammered when Kam stated rather matter of fact that she could now shift between the appearance he knew before and the Konti's form. "No.." he chuckled, "I can't change, I am stuck with wingless old me." Of course, it seemed fitting the covert mage would retain such an ability.

Over Kam's shoulder, Jehu noted the feral-looking woman rising to leave, the one he assumed was Nya, by Indigo's description. The half-Dhani hunter spoke of the Kelvic with less than kind terms. But that was the nature of the strange Myrian-serpent woman. Regardless, Nya's demeanor suggested caution, if he were to ever meet her.

The Chaktawe's attention was drawn away when someone approached. It was one of the strangers he had noted. She was a lovely woman with friendly features. She addressed Kamila, so Jehu remained quiet, but attentive. That was until another newcomer was seen making his way to the duo turned trio. He was very strange in appearance, short of stature with a body that seemed chiseled out of blue stone. And one arm, well, it was clearly not like the rest of his flesh. Jehu's mind raced trying to figure out the man's people.

The stranger was about to introduce himself when, suddenly, the man went down, his drink lost. He hit with a thud that shook the boards of the decking. "Oh shyke..." Jehu exclaimed as he moved to stoop by the man, taking hold of his arm to help him to his feet. The Chaktawe grunted as he tried to take some of the man's weight. He was so incredibly heavy! "Hey, are you alright?" Jehu asked, looking to where the man seemed to trip. Maybe a board needed nailed down tighter.

Jehu
Player

Words: 85295
Joined roleplay: May 31st, 2019, 9:53 am
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

A Busy Beach

Postby Kamilla on January 10th, 2020, 4:23 pm

Jehu seemed surprised by her comment, though she obviously couldn't blame him, she was just as surprised as he was, if not more. So far, it didn't seem like anyone else in the settlement had retained both forms and she sorely wanted to know why she'd been the exception. "Yeah… I honestly don't know why though." If she'd known she'd definitely have tried to help the Chaktawe keep his winged Zith form as well. At least he was back to his usual handsome self.

"I can't change, I am stuck with wingless old me."

Kamilla offered her tanned friend a subtle smile, lavender eyes finding the inky black of his, "While the wings might have been practical, I certainly prefer the lack of claws, fangs and fur…" She'd been about to day something else when a woman's voice interrupted her mid sentence, Kamilla turning her attention to the newcomer and recognising her as the familiar woman she'd escorted to the party… and somehow she knew her name, and had already felt comfortable enough to shorten it. It was a clear indicator of how her place as part of Syka's community had changed her, before thr settlement she would never have allowed such allowed a thing by annoying other than family or close friends… of which she'd had none. Nowadays though, it seemed like an unnecessary thing to nitpick about.

Offering a small friendly smile, Kamilla flicked a lock of straight pale hair over her shoulder as she turned to almost fully face the newcomer, "That's correct… it's nice to meet you… This is Jehu… and I don't think I quite caught your na-..." Once again Kamilla was cut off mid sentence, seemingly a common occurrence for the evening, as another newcomer who'd been headed towards them tripped and fell face first into the floor boards with enough force that Kamilla could feel the vibrations through her own feet.

Jehu jumped to action, moving towards the downed newcomer, whom Kamilla had already deciphered to be an isur because of his unusual arm and skin. Although she'd been taking strides to improve, the Chaktawe was without a doubt more friendly than she was, helping the fallen mam back to his feet.

Looking down to her own feet, Kamilla carefully stepped out of the way of the spreading spillage that had once been the man's drink, one too many if his coordination was anything to go by. It seemed that winter would be a lot more lively with the sudden influx of newcomers… hopefully for the better.

Unmoving, Kamilla would wait for Jehu and the clumsy newcomer to get to their feet and join herself and the familiar woman, lavender eyes scanning the crowd for any more individuals of interest.

Kamilla
Magical Mistress

Words: 592212
Joined roleplay: November 16th, 2014, 5:52 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Syka Seasonal Challenge (1)

A Busy Beach

Postby Nicomedos Smithgrip on January 16th, 2020, 6:52 pm

Nico’s head throbbed with pain as he lay immobile on the deck. He was not hurt badly, but he did not want to deal with the awkwardness of standing up and facing the Syka community. What an impression you’re making Nicomedos, now you’ll be known as the local that can’t handle his drink Nico thought to himself, trying to remain motionless and sink into the floor. Maybe no one would notice him.

“Oh shyke…” Someone above him exclaimed. Then he felt warm hands wrap around his arm and begin to pull him upwards. “Hey, are you alright?” Nico peered up to see the young man looking down at him with those signature obsidian eyes of the Chaktawe, an expression of worry on his face.

“Yeah, yeah I’m okay.” Nico responded trying to hide his embarrassment, “Tripped over my own footing is all. I think Stu brews his ale a little stronger than what I’m used to.” Nico heard the man grunt has he helped him to his feet, and decided to use the man’s audible exertion to change the topic away from his fall. “Heavy huh? I am a child of Izurdin, blessed with bones of iron and a body chiseled from stone in his perfect image.” Nico posed, showing off his physique and looked back at the Chaktawe to see his reaction. It was then he realized he had not thanked him for helping him up or even gotten his name. Nico relaxed his stance and extended his hand, “Nicomedos Smithgrip. Uh, thanks for helping me back up.”

After the Chaktawe’s response, Nico noticed Laira standing with the silver-haired woman and decided to join them. He guessed the Chaktawe would want to finish whatever conversation he was having before he stopped to help Nico. “There you are Laira! Mind if I get my cup back?” He turned to the woman with lavender eyes, “My name’ s Nico, I’m a smith looking to start shop here. I’ve never seen someone like you before. Stunning actually.” Nico’s cheeks flushed as he realized how forward he had been, but he quickly regained his composure and began studying her eyes.

Nicomedos Smithgrip
Player

Words: 11180
Joined roleplay: August 28th, 2019, 7:21 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous