Fall Registry for 520 A.V.

Please post here if you plan on staying for any duration this Fall.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Postby Surreal on September 7th, 2020, 8:36 am

Welcome to Riverfall

Fall, 520 A.V.

Please fill out the registry below if you intend on participating in Riverfall this season. I will be referring to this information often so be as through and specific as possible when answering the following questions. Thank you for your time, and happy threading! Also, I plan on getting the calendar up soon so keep an eye out for that.

Name:
Age & Race:
Profession: If employed (with SS thread granted by HD) then put that here. If not, what do you want to work as?

Length of Stay: How long are you staying?
Housing:Do you have an apartment or are you staying at one of the inns?

What are your character goals?: Whether for this season or for their life on Mizahar or anything in between.
How are you going to work towards that this season?: What do you want to do first? What skills are you going to train or connections are you going to make?
How would you like my help with this?: Modded threads, someone to bounce ideas off of, suggestions

Willing to Guest Storytell?: Guest Storytelling, are you willing to act as the mod for another player's thread?
Do you need other moderator assistance?: Anything you need that you didn't list beforehand.

Comments: Anything else you want to add.

Code: Select all
[i][b]Name:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Age & Race:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Profession:[/b][/i] If employed (with SS thread granted by HD) then put that here.  If not, what do you want to work as?

[i][b]Length of Stay:[/b][/i] How long are you staying?
[i][b]Housing:[/b][/i]Do you have an apartment or are you staying at one of the inns?

[i][b]What are your character goals?:[/b][/i] Whether for this season or for their life on Mizahar or anything in between.
[i][b]How are you going to work towards that this season?:[/b] [/i]What do you want to do first? What skills are you going to train or connections are you going to make?
[i][b]How would you like my help with this?:[/b][/i] Modded threads, someone to bounce ideas off of, suggestions

[i][b]Willing to Guest Storytell?:[/b] [/i][wiki]Guest Storytelling[/wiki], are you willing to act as the mod for another player's thread?
[i][b]Do you need other moderator assistance?:[/b][/i] Anything you need that you didn't list beforehand.

[i][b]Comments:[/b][/i] Anything else you want to add.
Surreal
Retired Staff

Words: 47731
Joined roleplay: June 11th, 2020, 11:04 pm
Race: Staff account

Postby Daninna Kvalheim on September 7th, 2020, 11:53 am

Autumn 520 A.V

Name: Daninna Kvalheim
Age & Race: Drykas, 27 years of age
Profession: None, looking for a job, preferably in a military or guard duty of a sort

Length of Stay: How long are you staying? A season, at least
Housing:Do you have an apartment or are you staying at one of the inns? An apartment in The Cora Apartments area

What are your character goals?: Continue her battleaxe training, become financially independent and learn more about Riverfall and it's people. A rather unusual, if even hidden goal is to learn how to dance.
How are you going to work towards that this season?: Find a job in Riverfall, advance her battleaxe skill, meet someone who can teach her how to dance, meet an Akalak, learn what it takes to be a leader (leadership skill)
How would you like my help with this?: Suggestions, ideas and some threads, both modded and hopefully just normal threads

Willing to Guest Storytell?: Guest Storytelling, Not as of right now, I'm still wrapping my head around RPing (again)
Do you need other moderator assistance?: Nothing at the moment, I will ask if needed

[i]Comments: I'm always happy to start a new thread, so feel free to PM me
Daninna Kvalheim
Player

Words: 22744
Joined roleplay: September 4th, 2020, 3:14 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Postby Karvelic on October 9th, 2020, 4:00 pm

Karvelic

Name: Karvelic
Age & Race: 251, Akalak
Profession: I'd like to propose a new position at Vin's Smokehouse as a Tobacconist. Perhaps I start out as a helper and build my cigar knowledge and move into the job.

Length of Stay: Indefinitely
Housing: Cora Apartments

What are your character goals?: Assimilate to life in Riverfall and start a job at Vin's Smokehouse. Hopefully build up my knowledge of cigars to become a Tobacconist. Meet some new friends.
How are you going to work towards that this season?: I'm going to train my Cigar making, bartering and business skills.
How would you like my help with this?: Possibly some back and forth with Vin Kashibur or patrons of the smokehouse. Perhaps we can collaborate on how to do this.

Willing to Guest Storytell?: Perhaps I get a season under my belt first. I think I'd like to consider it in a future season.
Do you need other moderator assistance?: No

Karvelic
Player

Words: 11475
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2012, 5:32 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Finron Pitrius on October 14th, 2020, 12:07 am

i]Name:[/i] Finron Pitrius
Age & Race: 37, Isur
Profession: None, but he would like to work odd jobs.

Length of Stay: Undecided; probably 20 days or so
Housing: Staying at an inn

What are your character goals?: To explore, meet new people, and learn new things.
How are you going to work towards that this season?: I'll be posting in/making a lot of different threads to hopefully interact with different people! I'll also be exploring various parts of Riverfall.
How would you like my help with this?: Modded threads and just any character plots/interactions!

Willing to Guest Storytell?: Sure:)

Comments: Excited to be here!
Finron Pitrius
Player

Words: 2076
Joined roleplay: October 12th, 2020, 5:19 am
Race: Isur
Character sheet

Postby Karsynwa on October 25th, 2020, 10:43 pm

Name: Karsynwa
Age & Race: 45 years old
Profession: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic78856.html

Length of Stay: Indefinitely
Housing:Apartment

What are your character goals?: I hope to advance in my profession, and meet some new folks within Riverfall. I also have some plots I'd like to pursue and include others in if they have an interest.
How are you going to work towards that this season?: I've got a training regimen planned for starters to get Karsynwa into proper shape. Along with a couple of other things that are currently being workshopped.
How would you like my help with this?: None needed, thank you

Willing to Guest Storytell?: Guest Storytelling Not at this time.
Do you need other moderator assistance?: No thank you.

Comments: Not at this time.
Tukant - Common
Karsynwa
Player

Words: 239923
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2020, 7:24 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets