OOC Info Autumn 521 AV Character Registry

Register here to play in Lhavit this autumn!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

Autumn 521 AV Character Registry

Postby Luminescence on September 4th, 2021, 3:35 am

Welcome to Lhavit!

If you're going to be playing in Lhavit this autumn, then don't forget to register here first! If you have any questions, requests, or concerns, then please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. :D

Name: The name of your PC.
Brief Description: Give me a 2 or 3 sentence description of your character.
Profession: What does your PC do for a living (or want to do)?
Length of Stay: How long is your PC going to be in Lhavit?
Goals: Is there anything you want your PC to achieve or improve upon this season?

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Be as specific as you like.
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes or no; if no, how many seasons are you behind?
Goals: Is there anything you as a writer want to improve upon, and if so, do you want/need any assistance?
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes or no!
Need Moderator Assistance?: Are you going to need my assistance with anything? If yes, please give me an idea of what that is.

Comments: Anything else you want to say, either to me or your fellow writers.

Code: Select all
[box=500,#000000,#90965d,#ed8a78][b]Name:[/b] The name of your PC.
[b]Brief Description:[/b] Give me a 2 or 3 sentence description of your character.
[b]Profession:[/b] What does your PC do for a living (or want to do)?
[b]Length of Stay:[/b] How long is your PC going to be in Lhavit?
[b]Goals:[/b] Is there anything you want your PC to achieve or improve upon this season?

[b]What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?:[/b] Be as specific as you like.
[b]Is Your Ledger Up to Date?:[/b] Yes or no; if no, how many seasons are you behind?
[b]Goals:[/b] Is there anything you as a writer want to improve upon, and if so, do you want/need any assistance?
[b]Willing to Guest Moderate?:[/b] Yes or no!
[b]Need Moderator Assistance?:[/b] Are you going to need my assistance with anything? If yes, please give me an idea of what that is.

[b]Comments:[/b] Anything else you want to say, either to me or your fellow writers.[/box]
Luminescence
Allow me to light the way

Words: 717627
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

Postby Ari'Ellin on September 5th, 2021, 12:04 am

Name: Ari’Ellin
Brief Description: A Konti herbalist still coping with the death of her mother. She feels as though she’s alone and struggles to reach out to people in Lhavit as she isn’t confident in her common.
Profession: Herbalist
Length of Stay: No plans of leaving
Goals: I want her to improve her herbalism and learn wilderness survival. She wants to start writing.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Someone creative and patient (I live in China and my internet isn’t the greatest), willing to move the plot along.
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes
Goals: I want to be active for two months so I can become a grader and help out with Lhavit’s grading queue. IC, I want Ari to try to reach out to people and make more friends
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not her
Need Moderator Assistance?: No mod assistance required, thank you

Comments: I had every intention of writing last month but I forgot how much summer sucks here, but I’m here now and I’m determined.
Ari'Ellin
Player

Words: 151855
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2020, 10:31 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Xyva Zakris on September 28th, 2021, 6:04 am

Name: Xyva Zakris
Brief Description: One to keep to herself usually, Xyva is usually silent but does not mind saying hello to people. She usually sits outside until late at night, watching things go by. If she did become startled by someone or something she will stare at them dumbfoundedly.
Profession: She is hoping to be a hunter
Length of Stay: She only just arrived so she has no plans on leaving anytime soon
Goals: her goal is to just find a nice place to settle down, however this season , she wishes to meet more people and improve on her language abilities.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Someone who doesn't mind waiting, I do try to reply as soon as possible. And someone who isn't judging my writing abilities
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Well yes, I am sure
Goals: Considering im brand new at the moment, I want to improve on leangth / word count , but I do not think I need assistance but thank you .
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Ah no
Need Moderator Assistance?: Ah for now no, but thank you

Comments: Nothing really , but thank you for letting me join
Xyva Zakris
Player

Words: 13395
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2021, 3:00 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Zach Grasswind on October 23rd, 2021, 12:14 pm

Name: Zach Grasswind
Brief Description: A Drykas hunter very far from home. He suffered a huge loss, but Lhavit has bought him back out of his shell, and he is now looking to start properly creating his life here.
Profession: Zach hunts for the Jugged Hare and is a member of the Hunter's Guild.
Length of Stay: Indefinitely.
Goals: Getting his hunting and wilderness survival up. Also pathfinding.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: I'm really not a fussy thread partner, but I do appreciate someone who gives me things to respond to action-wise in their posts.
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: I believe I have it up to date yes.
Goals: Just getting back into writing again. I have some ideas, and I want to become happier and more comfortable writing solos. BUT, if you want to thread with Zach I am always down, just drop a PM!
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not this season.
Need Moderator Assistance?: I don't think so.

Comments: Happy to be back and looking forward to writing new stories! Lumi, please let me know if there is anyhing I have missed or any boxes I need to tick before I can get posting again.
Zach Grasswind
What’s a tree?

Words: 193110
Joined roleplay: August 9th, 2018, 12:56 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Mizahar Grader (1)

Postby Madeira Dusk on October 31st, 2021, 1:59 am

Name: Madeira Dusk
Brief Description: An ambitious but tired young woman on the edge of both losing and gaining everything. She's proud and eccentric and poised with a slight edge of desperation.
Profession: Spiritist, starting her own church
Length of Stay: Forever, most likely
Goals: This season is about the gods, as she tries to appease the goddess of love she pissed off, and honour the goddess of death she has lost sight of; with worship of the gods of manipulation and trickery thrown in for flavour.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: If you have a pulse and love to write, you'll be a fine thread partner. I enjoy the different types of authorship every partner brings to a thread.
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes
Goals: Just try to get back into writing after a few very hard months.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not this season.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Possibly some business permissions, but I'll get back to you, Lumi.

Comments: Happy NaNo :)
Madeira Dusk
long may she reign

Words: 1599220
Joined roleplay: October 11th, 2016, 7:45 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (3)
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) Lhavit Seasonal Challenge (1)
2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Alice Weaver on October 31st, 2021, 6:25 pm

Name: Alice Weaver
Brief Description: A Ghost with a quick wit and a slight burning hatred at being 'unjustly' killed before she could live her full life. As all ghosts do she has a burning determination to see her goal through to the end.
Profession: She is gainfully (possibly) employed underneath Maderia as a partner in crime. Otherwise gainfully unemployed
Length of Stay: Forever, probably
Goals: Since she's recently come in the possession of a body experience the world once again, grow her ghost strength and make steps towards learning a bit of magic.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: Someone who is communicative. I like consistent postings but because I'm currently a full-time college student at the moment I need a little more flex in my posting than I used to.
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: Yes its up-to-date. (Considering I don't have to buy anything haha)
Goals: There is only up for me. I want to get more comfortable using vivid descriptions without bogging myself down in detail. Also conveying emotion through actions and not words
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not at the moment.
Need Moderator Assistance?: Possibly. I'll be in touch if I ever get to a point where I need it!

Comments: If you need a ghost I'm your gal. Otherwise have a fun season!
Alice Weaver
Crafting A Second Chance

Words: 184933
Joined roleplay: November 7th, 2020, 11:42 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Dev'Ania on November 14th, 2021, 4:53 am

Name: Dev'Ania
Brief Description: Dev is a kind and caring Konti who is on the ongoing journey to find her purpose in the world. Filled with the pains of the past, she continues through life trying to stand taller and taller every day.
Profession: Fortune-teller
Length of Stay: For the foreseeable future.
Goals: Get into the dangerous games of magic and strengthen her faith in Avalis and possibly another god/goddess.

What's Something You Look For in a Thread Partner?: I'm not so picky! I enjoy writing with everyone. I just ask that you be patient with me as I juggle real life!
Is Your Ledger Up to Date?: I think I have it up to date.
Goals: I would appreciate any tips/advice that I can use to improve how descriptive my writing is, and how I can better come up with different plot points.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No, thank you!
Need Moderator Assistance?: Not that I know of at the moment!

Comments: I have been away from Miz for about a year and some time now so I am excited to get back into writing here! Please reach out if you would like to write with Dev!
Dev'Ania
The Future Awaits

Words: 137250
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2018, 11:41 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes