Stealing fire [kendall]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Stealing fire [kendall]

Postby Jokor on May 1st, 2011, 9:00 pm

A suddenly a bright flare of red flashed through the mans aura, drawing jokers attention to it and he arched an eyebrow. He didn't know a lot about what meant what in terms of aura's but he was fairly sure that meant he was pissing the man off quite a bit. Filing away that tidbit of information he continued to listen to the man's ramblings.
When the man claimed they didn't ate garbage in zeltiva but that they bred intellectuals not scum like him and then continued to ramble on insulting him as many times as he could in that amount of sentences.

"For your opinion I'm 16 years old and I just drank it out of curiosity, not to prove I'm a 'big boy'" jokor said the last words with as much scepticism he could. "The fact that I made 16 is probably enough proof about that. besides I got a job as soon as I got in this city, I bring around packages in this city." He looked at kendall with a satisfied smirk on his face. "So what is your job here? I mean if you have teh gall to call somebody else a parasite and a waste of breath because you just think he doesn't have a job you better have one yourself." jokor snorted at the man. "But then again you probably just spouted everything insulting what you could come up with and tried to goade me into punching you so that you had the satisfaction of seeing me dragged of towards the tank. Let me tell you, I'm uneducated but not stupid."
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Stealing fire [kendall]

Postby Kendall Saarinen on May 25th, 2011, 4:03 pm

Talking to the boy was becoming tiring. Kendall had much better things to do with his day but stand around and have a petty argument with some street rat from Sunberth. His eyes burned into the boy but he stood stiff. He was not worth getting carted off by the knights. He had to keep that in mind. When the boy said he had a job Kendall nodded respectfully. ”I’m sorry for jumping to conclusions then. It is good that you have a job.” He did not want to show the boy any kindness but he was not the sort of person to beat away at an argument when he was wrong. ”I have a job as well. I work at the Windmount Stables.” It was not the most interesting job but it provided him with an income and a place to house his Colorsplash when he was in the city.

Due to the fact that Kendall was growing tired of arguing with the boy he tried to calm himself. Their meeting did not start well but since he had jumped to conclusions maybe there was a reason to try and level with the boy. ”I’m sorry if I came off rude. I won’t give any excuses as to why. Excuses are just excuses.” His words felt bitter coming from his mouth. He did not want to be nice to him but he would try. ”This garden is supposed to be peaceful, maybe we can try to uphold that feeling.”
"I'm burning and I'm blacking my lungs.
Boy you know it feels good with fire back on your tongue."
-Ryan Ross

Kendall Saarinen
Like John Allerdyce but hotter

Words: 595666
Joined roleplay: November 6th, 2010, 1:04 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Stealing fire [kendall]

Postby Chevalier on January 9th, 2012, 9:21 pm

Jokor

LORE
  • A World Of Color (Auristics)
  • Red Means Angry? (Auristics)

EXPERIENCE
Skill XP Earned
Auristics 2
Intimidation 2
Rhetoric 3

Kendall

LORE
  • Defending Zeltiva, Verbally
  • Deescalating Emotions

EXPERIENCE
Skill XP Earned
Observation 1
Intimidation 3
Rhetoric 4

Storyteller Notes

Secret :
Graded in Templar's stead, if you have any questions or concerns, PM me, thanks!
Chevalier
Knighted by Dusk

Words: 117750
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2011, 6:50 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous