Closed Along the Cobbles II[Evalynn]

Moritz and Evalynn conclude their outing...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Syka is a new settlement of primarily humans on the east coast of Falyndar opposite of Riverfall on The Suvan Sea. [Syka Codex]

Moderator: Gossamer

Along the Cobbles II[Evalynn]

Postby Moritz Craven on July 21st, 2022, 1:56 am



5 Summer 522 Continued


Moritz grinned once more at Evalynn's reaction to his sudden kiss, enjoying teasing her a bit as she seemed to so often do to him. He wasn't the only one with a bit of ardor showing, and some part of him liked seeing her react as such to things he did. Her blush, her shyness, her excitement. It was not one sided, both of them enjoyed the others company in various ways.

Coming off a bit stoic but also hot under the color- even for Syka- she answered, not seeming to argue his point but agreeing to it with a blushing face even he could not miss. Not that he found her minding his interest or embarrassment, if anything he felt she enjoyed seeing herself as the focus for his lust and attentions. Perhaps, Moritz reasoned, being wanted was just a thing people liked, an innate thing. He enjoyed her wanting him, so he understood it decently.

Once they neared the shop she seemed to try to calm herself, taking a few breaths to push out such things he had so recently been teasing into her. But knowing how she felt, and knowing she wanted to hide her eyes even if she had not told him, he did not tease her further around other people. If nothing else his loud appearance next to Evalynn worked in her favor as a distraction.

Once inside the shop Moritz sort of wandered around listening, but not really getting deeply involved since it seemed Evalynn and the owner had things handled. He had also not bought much clothing, mainly wearing the same magical suit most days, and so did not really get into fashion much.

After what seemed an eternity waiting out front while the two were in the back they finally came out, and it seemed time to conclude the purchase though with a short wait of a few days for the items to be made.

Each of them was to be made of Isuas, and she was getting numerous items... A pair of shirt and pants, one outfit, along with a new pair of undergarments made of the same. Along with that was a dress, which made sense as he felt Evalynn should have one, and a bikini which seemed to be some sort of swim suit. At the end the lot of clothing was four gold Mizas, and pulling out his coin purse he quickly paid for them in short order.

With that done Evalynn seemed ready to go and headed outside with Moritz just behind her. He felt like he had been waiting ages for some attention, and he really needed some at the moment, pressing up at her side as they exited and were away from close prying eyes, However he soon smiled at Evalynn as she spoke, offering a bet of sorts. A race to her home with the prize being... Order of clothing? He was a bit unclear on that part, but a race was a race and having worked out with Evalynn he was fairly certain his own skills in that area was ahead of hers. He did exercise quite a bit, and ran on the beach often... Not to mention just being bigger and taller than her. All leading to him having a clear advantage in a race.

"Fine, but remember you challenged me. And I think you know I take challenges very seriously, and don't quit halfway through."

With a grin Moritz leaned over and gave Evalynn a kiss on the lips, pressing deeply into her as he did rather than some of the more shallow kisses from before. He let this hold for a few moments, before finally slowly pulling away and grinning down at her. And then he turned and began to run, heading back towards their goal.

As usual he focused on his stride and gait, but did not run at full speed. He did not want to completely outstrip Evalynn, and while keeping a good bit ahead of her would not completely leave her behind, instead focusing on keeping a healthy lead until they arrived at their destination.

WC: 688
Purchase :
Shirt- 1 sm X 2 Isuas = 2 sm
Pants- 8 sm X 2 Isuas = 1 gm 6 sm
Undergarments- 1 sm X 2 Isuas = 2 sm
Bikini- 2 sm X 2 Isuas = 4 sm
Dress- 8 sm X 2 Isuas = 1 gm 6 sm

Total- 4 gm
User avatar
Moritz Craven
Player
 
Posts: 650
Words: 895601
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2019, 11:58 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)

Along the Cobbles II[Evalynn]

Postby Evalynn Frostfawn on July 28th, 2022, 12:17 pm

Image
Eva loved the deep, passionate kiss she had received and was only left to want more when Moritz pulled away. Her lips craved more when he looked down at her and smiled. It was like time stood still, because instead of watching him suddenly take off she was still imagining his dreamy expression. But, that only lasted a few moments as she returned to reality and noticed just how far he was, a big disadvantage to someone like herself who didn't do daily runs. She didn't quite consider the fact that when she first met Mortiz, he was running down the beach, in a suit, with it being hot out.

But that didn't stop Eva, as running wasn't the only way to win a race. Her knowledge of the settlement she got from her job wasn't about to go to waste, no no. As she started running after Moritz, she scanned along the brush to her right, looking for the back of her bungalow. She figured Moritz's path to her home would be going to the Commons, cutting through, and heading back down the path. It was the path of least resistance, and a logical choice, but Eva was set on winning as she wanted to see Moritz naked again.

So, if Moritz would take the longest path to the bungalow, Eva would then find the back of her bungalow and immediately turn towards it. If he too had the same idea as her, well, she would just push herself to sprint after him. Either way, she was going through the outdoor seating area, around the house and up the slope would eventually take her breath away, leaving her bent over and gasping for air. Was she really this out of shape? She thought that trudging around the settlement and gathering stuff would help with this, but it wasn't looking so good. When she looked up next, she would likely see Moritz already beaten her up the step and at her door, which would result in a pretty tired groan.

WC: 340
Image
Image
User avatar
Evalynn Frostfawn
Don't Stand Out
 
Posts: 141
Words: 100191
Joined roleplay: February 23rd, 2013, 12:16 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Along the Cobbles II[Evalynn]

Postby Moritz Craven on July 30th, 2022, 12:49 am

Some people in such a race might have let the other person win. For Moritz such a thing did not even occur to him. He himself could be competitive at times, but not properly trying and putting in a real effort just was not who he was.

For better or worth he was honest, even in his way of thinking.

As he moved he was careful to keep an eye on Evalynn, regularly glancing back to see their distance. He wanted to win, but he was not such a poor sport he would try to trounce her. That would not be fun for anyone. Still he was not going to simply let her win, that he felt would also be pointless. So he would not perhaps try his best, but would still put in an effort and only increase that if needed.

At first Evalynn was simply following along behind him, though it had taken her a bit to get going. It was as he glanced back after a few moments a bit later though that he noticed her changing her path. Instead of heading in the direction he was she was moving more directly, heading directly for the back of the house. This reminded the Kelvic once more that she was on the beach side, and so could directly access her house from the beach by cutting across instead of heading along the path like his own off side of the path home.

Luckily for him and his endeavors Evalynn was not exactly a stealth master, and clearly showed him which way she was intending to go. Since he was a bit ahead and moving faster though it gave him time to keep ahead and correct his path.

Long before she reached her goal Evalynn seemed tired. She was gasping for air, seemed a bit in pain, and was trying to run but not doing a good job of it. While he did appreciate her effort he did not think it boded well for any labors to come. For his part Moritz focused on his form, how his legs moved and bent and hit the ground and pushed off into another stride... He certainly felt like he was running better than even a few seasons ago, but for that short distance it was not enough to get him properly winded and so was not visibly affected much by his short trot.

Having moved faster and more directly Moritz managed to beat Evalynn back by a decent margin, and was waiting barefooted for her to arrive. Smiling he held his arms out for Evalynn, waiting for her to join him up close.

"How about we start simple, and go barefoot. Besides, no one said first had to be only."

With a grin Moritz began working his own buttons down his front, and once undone let his shoulder slip out of his single piece silk suit to show off his bared torso.

"I suppose you can pick next then."

WC: 498
User avatar
Moritz Craven
Player
 
Posts: 650
Words: 895601
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2019, 11:58 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)

Along the Cobbles II[Evalynn]

Postby Evalynn Frostfawn on August 5th, 2022, 1:29 pm

Image
Eva smirked, snapping out of her tired state for a bit to trot up to Moritz and grab him by the waist of his suit, pulling him into the bungalow further. She then proceeded to kick off her shoes, a bit clumsily, but nothing on the embarrassing side as she was successful and scooted them out the way.

"Taking my shoes off as your first choice, so easy." She giggled at her slightly sarcastic response, assisting Moritz's top to slide down. Her gentle and soft hands ran down his arms as she slid his sleeves off. "Let me help you with this shirt, it'll be my next choice."

She then leaned forward and kissed Moritz's chest lightly, trailing those kisses all around until she stopped at his collar bone. She wanted this moment to be special and memorable, and so a very private thought crossed her mind. If she wanted to genuinely become closer to Moritz, and in turn have him fully trust her, she needed to tell him against better judgment. But then again, she had survived this long without ever having to confide in anyone about herself, and even made a whole new persona to others as well. With all this in mind, she looked up from showering Moritz in kisses and tried to put on a serious face through all her desires.

"But before we continue, I feel that I need to tell you something very important." Eva, if Moritz would allow, guided him over to sit down on her bed to get as far away as she could from the door. She didn't want others to be able to hear, even though this was basically an open space bungalow. "What I am about to tell you is extremely life threatening to me, but I feel you need to know so I'm pushing aside my fear to tell you."

Eva played with her shirt a bit, twisting in between her fingers in a very nervous and anxious manner. She felt like a child who just got caught stealing and was being forced to face the consequences. Well, maybe not as severe, but she felt this way all the same. Taking in a few shaky and deep breaths, she calmed her nerves enough for her voice to finally come back.

"I am a fugitive, on the run from being hunted, because I am a…a Vantha." She whispered the last couple of words, still feeling like she was being watched and would be struck down but uttering these words. "I would understand if you'd never want to associate with me again, as it could be dangerous. But please, if you decide to kill me at least let me pick the place." She fidgeted some, awaiting Moritz's answer, her eyes swirling like an angry sea.

WC: 465
.
Image
Image
User avatar
Evalynn Frostfawn
Don't Stand Out
 
Posts: 141
Words: 100191
Joined roleplay: February 23rd, 2013, 12:16 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Along the Cobbles II[Evalynn]

Postby Moritz Craven on August 5th, 2022, 11:30 pm

Moritz grinned back at Evalynn, letting her drag him further inside. While the bungalow was not truly obstructive it was still private and he was fairly certain far enough from the others that no one would intrude... Well assuming no one just walked up her path for no reason, but that seemed unlikely.

His suit was all one piece but it still had arm sections, and once they were slipped off the entire top section drooped and pulled a bit on the bottom section. Using one hand he kept that up for the moment, knowing if he did not then the flapping top portion would drag the rest down as the parts previously on his shoulders were not supporting it.

Smiling while making an odd face he was unsure what exactly Evalynn was doing, once more showing her interest in his bare chest. He vaguely recalled her caressing him there before, and was unsure what she liked so much about it. But, he thought to himself, he did not overly care much and wanted to make her happy as he was made happy, so if that made her happy... Well it was fine then.

By this point Moritz body was reacting quite noticeably, having been teased and let down and then teased again over the last few bells today and he was quite ready to finally conclude things. He really needed to conclude things, to the point it was almost painful.

However as he was thinking of this Evalynn suddenly stopped and changed her face once more, taking on a more serious demeanor. Letting out a bit of an involuntary groan he waited to hear what she had to say, once more being led but much less sensually over tot he bed. But was admittedly quite distracted by other concerns at the moment, and while he tried to focus on her words his body was not so focused.

Even Moritz, not the best at reading faces, could clearly see Evalynn was having trouble with this. When she did finally speak it was quite confusing, and she used quite a few words he vaguely knew or in some cases did not know at all. Fugitive was... Something to do with escaping? A criminal, escaping? But no she was saying her crime was being... Her? What? Or no it was? Confusion would be quite clearly displayed on Moritz face, as he tried to remember where he had heard Vantha before but drawing a blank. Was it an occupation? A family name he was supposed to now? A... Location? He was half certain he had heard the word before, but unlike fugitive he could not piece it together.

Of course it was a bit more understandable Moritz would not know, since Morwen had disappeared and the hunting of the Vantha had occurred before he was even born. He knew of Morwen due to some unrelated things, but the vision had not mentioned the connection between her and Vantha. When he did finally speak it was with a bit of annoyance, at least in regards to her changing the topic suddenly. As for the other parts, it was said more with confusion and lacking in understanding.

"Dear Dira Evalynn, your timing.... I mean right now, you really need to work on your focus. This is like... The third time today you've done this. I'm starting to think your doing this on purpose. Your a... Vantha... I.... Have no idea what that is. Fugitive... That's like... A criminal right? Did you commit some crime? Am I supposed to know what that is?"

WC: 597
User avatar
Moritz Craven
Player
 
Posts: 650
Words: 895601
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2019, 11:58 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)

Along the Cobbles II[Evalynn]

Postby Evalynn Frostfawn on August 6th, 2022, 10:27 pm

Image
She smiled with a more relaxed look and allowed her body to release all of the tension she was feeling in the moment. His lack of knowledge about the hunt and his little concern about her using the word fugitive made her amused. She supposed this was one reason why she cared so deeply about him to the point she was willing to risk her life. And since he was so obviously annoyed with her constant back and forth with the moment of passion, she figured an explanation could wait. Eva released a soft breath and laid Moritz back, straddling his lap and looking down on him.

“You know what, I don't know why I was so worried about trying to hide this from you. You’ve given me a reason to be fully open to you.” She leaned down and kissed him deeply before pulling away. “And you are right, I have terrible timing. But that is only with you, because I love you too dearly to want to lose you.” Eva trailed her hand down Moritz’s arm and took hold of his hand, guiding it to run up to her hip before she began rubbing herself against his very excited ‘key’.

It was here when she used one of her hands to start unbuttoning her shirt, but only the first few buttons. Her main focus was trailing kisses along Morit’s jawline and down his neck before lightly nibbling in this area. She had a feeling of warmth spread between her legs as well, making her give a bit of a breathy moan. Her body was reacting quite strongly to this little bit of touch and interaction, which amused her. Moritz wasn't the only one who was exasperated by her poor timing. Even her body was ready to have its needs quelled and her subconscious was over the moon excited.

WC: 310
Image
Image
User avatar
Evalynn Frostfawn
Don't Stand Out
 
Posts: 141
Words: 100191
Joined roleplay: February 23rd, 2013, 12:16 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Along the Cobbles II[Evalynn]

Postby Moritz Craven on August 12th, 2022, 1:25 pm

At another moment Moritz might have questioned things further, but as it was he was admittedly quite distracted and his mind was focused on other things. Having her bring up odd weighty things in the midst of fondling, he was not sure why she thought then was the best moment to get his undivided attention.

When she moved to lay him back and hop atop him he did not fight, reaching up his hands to caress her sides as she moved before she moved to rub herself against him again as she had another time. Seeing her begin to undress further Moritz moved to help, shoving down his own suit till it was worked down and off his legs, leaving himself bare. And once that was done he moved to assist her, using his own hands to help unbutton and strip her so she could bare herself as well as she seemed intent on doing.

At this point having been teased and let to calm down repeatedly today he was not sure how much longer he was going to last, and a greater sense of urgency was felt in his actions. Pulling her in for another deep kiss he let the embrace hold for a few extra moments, as he looked up to her.

Stroking one hand up her leg as he spoke he looked into her eyes, feeling out where to go more than looking as he worked up her thigh, and then slid his fingers along to once more try and pick away at the confounding lock he was learning how to open with practice.

"No more teasing. You promised something to come before, I think its time to deliver. With all your teasing today, I don't think I'm gonna last much longer. But I'll do my best to make sure you enjoy yourself as well."

Looking into her eyes as he spoke he continued to move and caress with his fingers, hoping to make his point. At this point though he was nearing his limit, and literally aching. He was unsure what exactly she had in mind, but he assumed it was an escalation from the prior time. Though that made him think...

"Just... No baby making stuff, okay? Not until we've talked about it and other things more."

Punctuating this he pulled her in closed with his other hand and aggressively kissed her, his other hand moving just as adventurously to give her some joy.

With his piece said Moritz paused with all but his one hand giving her some care, giving Evalynn a chance to take the lead and to hopefully accept her much needed ministrations.

WC: 441
User avatar
Moritz Craven
Player
 
Posts: 650
Words: 895601
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2019, 11:58 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)

Along the Cobbles II[Evalynn]

Postby Evalynn Frostfawn on August 20th, 2022, 11:25 pm

Image
Eva watched as Moritz finished undressing before she enjoyed his kisses and allowed him to help her ease off her own garments. Her swirling eyes looked deeply into his after each tantalizing kiss, and only swirled more when she felt his hand wander lower between her legs. She blushed deeply and leaned forward some, growing as excited as she made Moritz. As he spoke though, Eva hardly paid attention to his words, able to catch his point about the teasing she caused him and no baby making. She didn't know what he was meaning by n’no baby making’, but she assumed that meant her lock wasing going to be met with his key.

Eva didn't mind either way, as she was now grinding her hips against his hand and leaned against his bare body to allow her an easier access to his neck. Small, light kisses led up to his ear where she paused a bit and gave it a little nibble. She then continued by adding her hand and sliding it between their bodies to look for his awaiting key. She wrapped her fingers around it before starting with small strokes, rubbing the tip of his key against her lock.

She let out a moan of delight, looking down at Moritz with a face flushed like a cherry tomato. This felt amazing, better than she ever imagined, and while Moritz didn’t want any true baby making, she figured this simple touching was enough. And if it wasn't, well she would be very sad as it was a new discovery for her. Especially paired up with his fingers exploring her inner lock workings, swirling around and pressing on areas she had never had touched before.

“Moritz~” She moaned with delight as she leaned her head to the side and looked at him. “I’ve never felt like this before~”

WC: 308
Image
Image
User avatar
Evalynn Frostfawn
Don't Stand Out
 
Posts: 141
Words: 100191
Joined roleplay: February 23rd, 2013, 12:16 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Along the Cobbles II[Evalynn]

Postby Moritz Craven on August 21st, 2022, 12:45 pm

Moritz did his best to read Evalynns mood, focusing deeply on each reaction she made as he touched, fondled, grasped, slid, pressed, and pushed. Her face, her expressions, how her body reacted or shifted to his ministrations, and the sounds she made as he found a particularly proper spot on her lock... And when he found those, saw she particularly liked or enjoyed or reacted from something, he doubled down on it and noted the point as a place to come back to later. In some ways he felt like he was picking a lock, and in others he felt like he was blindly working out a map by touch.

Either way his understanding of this particular lock seemed to be slowly expanding, and he thought he was doing much better than the first time he had tried such things with her. Perhaps he would finally properly unlock this lock on his new attempt where he had gotten it to wiggle a bit but not really unlock completely before.

Seemingly eager for his touch he felt her press herself against his wandering fingers, pushing him deeper as she enjoyed herself. For a moment he tensed as she grasped his excitement in turn, but then quickly continued his work on her in turn. When he brushed there she smiled... But when he brushed there... She gasped and pushed against him eagerly. Another part of the map unlocked, with a key point indicated on it. Checking his earlier theory he returned to the spot and worked, finding that she did seem to favor that area in her reactions over other spots. At least based on her strong reaction the second time.

He enjoyed the touch of her soft hands, but tried to focus on what he was doing with his own. He trusted her to help him, and in turn wanted to help her. It seemed she was just as hungry for his help as he was for hers. Or perhaps, he was surprised to find, she was a bit more eager and in need than he even with all her teasing...

When she used his own excitement to rub against the outer edge of her lock he felt something, but he also saw how she reacted. Amidst the pleasure he was giving and receiving an odd realization struck him, that she seemed to enjoy both the inside and the outside of her lock being addressed. Something to keep in mind for next time.

Having now mapped out most of the key points as far as he could tell, Moritz bore down on those favored spots, returning to each in turn as he shifted his fingers around from spot to spot.

With a grin at her words Moritz kissed at her neck, bringing his head back a bit afterwards so his lightly exhaled words would waft across her skin, something he had seen her react to before. He mind have been inexperienced with her reactions before, but each session seemed to lead to him learning more and grasping her body and its needs and wants that bit better.

"Good. I want you to enjoy it... That's kind of my goal here... "

Unsure how long they had been at it, Moritz kept up his vigilance, continuing to explore her lock as he went but now spending most of his focus and time on the parts he had already explored and knew to focus on. The places she reacted to the most strongly and enjoyed the most.

As they went though he felt his own ending approaching, and announced such to her. He kept at his own work though until his own end.

"Evalynn.. I'm... Getting close..."

Continuing his own ministrations he worked at Evalynn, even as he neared his cliff. Having made it clear he gave her the chance to do what she would, accepting her guidance or direction he was pulled at the end, though if she did nothing he would just end up making his mess across her stomach. Otherwise if she had something else in mind for his finish he would follow her lead.

Regardless once he was done and had settled for a few moments he would return to her body and focus on his wandering fingers, redoubling his efforts and keeping at it until she was done as well or told him to stop.

WC: 726
User avatar
Moritz Craven
Player
 
Posts: 650
Words: 895601
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2019, 11:58 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)

Along the Cobbles II[Evalynn]

Postby Evalynn Frostfawn on September 12th, 2022, 12:49 pm

Image
Evalynn, not only drowning in her excitement and pleasure, was also fairly impressed by how well Moritz made her feel. She had never felt this way before when she once explored herself out of curiosity, and never had she had another cause her to make such noises before. His fingers moved as if he was skillfully playing her like an instrument, making her body go into small fits of jitters and small moans escaping her lips. There were occasions where he would hit a particularly sensitive spot that lubricate the lockpicking experience and Moritz took notice of it. He would do some exploring before returning to that favored spot and making Eva chirp and moan with each wiggle.

However, Eva wasn’t going to be the only one who got to experience the joys, as she made it clear when she grabbed ahold of Moritz’s key. It was not something she had ever touched before, but it was something she planned on exploring like Moritz was. She ran her hand smoothly around the shaft of his key, trying to see if he also had any sweet spots as well before rubbing the tip on her lock. It opened up a whole new world of feelings, and she had to resist the urge to move his hand and use the key. After expressing how well it felt, Moritz gave a breathy response against her skin, causing her to give a small moan.

After about a few more moments of hot and heavy lockpicking, Eva found herself close to being unlocked as a warming sensation swirled inside her. And apparently Moritz was feeling the same way as he had announced it sooner than what she could. Eva bit her lip and ran her free hand up to his head and through his hair as she looked into his eyes.

“Me too Moritz, I don’t think I can hold back anymore.” Eva hinted a bit as she wiggled the tip of his key closer to her locks opening. She knew she wouldn’t commit to the deed, but she wanted Moritz to know just how ready she was for him and how much she wanted to see his pleased expression. At least, that is what she was trying to convey, but if she learned anything from Moritz, it was that he was very technical, and she would probably need to explain some things. But that was later, and Eva felt herself climax right as Moritz did across her stomach, coating his fingers in her juices and grinning delightfully at Moritz’s masterpiece.

Eva then allowed her body to relax and come to rest next to Moritz. She cuddled into his chest and nuzzled close, attempting to catch her breath and humming softly as well. This was something memorable, and nothing short of a life achievement in her perspective. To share such an intimate moment with someone had her on cloud nine.

[b]WC:[\b] 485
Image
Image
User avatar
Evalynn Frostfawn
Don't Stand Out
 
Posts: 141
Words: 100191
Joined roleplay: February 23rd, 2013, 12:16 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests