[Soothing Waters] Playing in Your Element (Hadrian)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Kendall Saarinen on April 30th, 2011, 7:11 am

Kendall hugged Hadrian tighter with a small smile. "I'm glad you are coming with me. I wouldn't want to leave without you." Kendall held back the fact that he didn't think he could leave without Hadrian. He could not imagine being in a city without him now that they had gotten so close. Back in Zeltiva Kendall had not noticed when Hadrian had stopped showing up to the university right away. He did start to notice when weeks would go by and he would not see the quiet man studing on his own. He had been a bit sad that Hadrian had left although it was a little silly. The two had never spoken. It was more so that he was upset that he never took the chance to speak with him. He still remembered the words he had thought as Kay'lan dragged him away to something so insignificant that Kendall couldn't even remember it. "If I ever see him again I'm going to talk to him." He never thought it would have been like this though. Not that it was not enjoyable in it's own strange way.

"Is there anywhere else you want to visit after Ravok?" Kendall didn't care where Hadrian wanted to go. He would follow him where ever he led. "I would like to still travel with you after Ravok... If thats okay." Kendall knew it was still to early to tell if his new found friendship in Hadrian was going to last forever. He hoped to the Gods it would. He was happier than he had been in seasons.

Running a couple fingers over his chin, Kendall shivered at the feeling. It felt so wrong to him that there was hair on his face. This hair was pale as the light of the sun and it was only stubble at the time. He smiled nervously at Hadrian at the tought of him helping him shave. He wanted Hadrian's help for the sheer fact his hands would be all over his body. "I want you to. I'm sure I will get the hang of it someday but I keep cutting myself." Kendall was sure he could use his knowledge of shaving his face to help aid in shaving his legs. He didn't want to pass this opportunity up. It would be a shame to make the water all bloody for no reason.
"I'm burning and I'm blacking my lungs.
Boy you know it feels good with fire back on your tongue."
-Ryan Ross

Kendall Saarinen
Like John Allerdyce but hotter

Words: 595666
Joined roleplay: November 6th, 2010, 1:04 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Hadrian on May 2nd, 2011, 2:59 am

"There are so many places I would like to go," he said, his eyes going a little far away, but only for a moment. It was difficult to dream when the presence of Kendall, the heat of him, kept him tied to the present, to the physical, where he was not accustomed to being for any length of time. The blond lad grounded Hadrian, and it was a good feeling.

"I suppose if we stop in Nyka on the way to Ravok... then to Mura or Avanthal? I suppose if we want to go to the City of Winter, Summer would be the most comfortable time for you." He grinned, having vague daydreams involving Kendall and a bearskin rug. "I think... traveling with you would make me happy. I don't see why we couldn't.

"Now," he said, giving what he hoped was a good kiss, "did you bring a razor...?"

END
Hadrian
Most smartest and best damn tapper.

Words: 1050304
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2010, 6:50 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Templar on May 24th, 2011, 1:36 am

Kendall: Reimancy: 5 – Seduction: 5 – Rhetorics: 2 – Interogation: 2 – Observation: 3
Lore: Hadrian (Advanced) – Hadrian’s Work – Blood Compass -

Hadrian: Observation: 4 – Leadership: 1 – Morphing: 2 – Reimancy: 3 – Auristics: 1 – Seduction: 3 – Flux: 2
Lore: Kendall (Advanced)

Additional notes: … … … … … What a faaaabolous thread. -> If you have any comments/complaints, feel free to PM me.

And thank you not making me grade a thread with other things happening.
Derp.
Templar
The Templar Knight!

Words: 23533
Joined roleplay: March 1st, 2011, 11:14 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous