Didn't Mean Nuthin' (Darian)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Drayton on May 21st, 2011, 3:16 pm

Laying it on a little thick, aren’t you? Eleanor smirked in the alleyway, he definitely needed her for something, or he was a bit bipolar. One of the two had to account for the strange change in mannerisms that had overcome him when she tried to leave. He may be in serious need of help but if I agree I’ll be blind, and depending on him too… I’m not joining Byron, I’m not getting that tied to Sunberth. You can’t leave once you’re in a gang like that.

“I’ll help you lighten a couple merchant’s pockets, if that’s all you want. But you tell me who and when before we do anything, got it?” Maybe working with someone else I can get away with more than before… She took a step closer to the tall man, back into the darkness of the alleyway as she spoke.

“I don’t buy any of your “I trust you” business, and you know I don’t trust you, so let’s just remember that. However, it will be hard for you to find me when you figure out who we’re robbing if you don’t know my name. Drayton, okay? Look me up when you’ve got a plan.” She turned to leave again, knowing he’d be able to find her pretty easily by asking almost any teenager in Sunberth. “Oh, and nothing too ambitious. I value my hide more than your mizas.”
There's nothing wrong with teenagers that reasoning with them won't aggravate.
-Unknown

Common, Thought

School is a busy, busy place. I will be posting as regularly as I can, but to stay balanced only expect posts on Monday and Friday (maybe the weekend). Sorry for the delays!
Drayton
You know what you did.

Words: 73710
Joined roleplay: May 1st, 2011, 5:37 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Archelon on August 25th, 2011, 7:54 pm

Thread Award

“This little guy was so bubbling with excitement about something he seen in the alleyways, he came and told Ole Archy' what happened straight away!"

And the Results!!!!:

Darian :
SkillName 1-5
Rhetoric3
Persuasion2
Intimidation3
Disguise1
Acting 4
Negotiation4 Bonus point for being fleeced by merchants :3
Socialization1
Stealth4 sneaking around, crowd manuevers, back alleyway navigation, sticking to shadows
Observation3 surveillance of drayton while 'on the job'
Seduction1 Flirting up poor barmaids
Dagger1

Ledger:
I see you've already made the changes- :)

Lores:
Cold blooded Murder
Business partner:Drayton?

Drayton :
SkillName 1-5
Larceny3Orange theft,kidnapping setup
Rhetoric1 Word fight
Negotiation2
Socialization1 Word Fight
Acting3 Fooling a drunk
Observation 2

Lores:
Accomplice for a Murder,
Darian is a scary man
Business partner: Darian?

Ledger:
Add 2cms to your ledger-
Add 50GM to your ledger

Would you like some extra turtle sauce ? :
A very nice read, from the both of you. Interesting to see how this develops in the future.
Thank you all for the privildege of moderating, unfortunately with deaths in the family and ailing health I am retiring. All thread grades I had on my pc have been forwarded to founders and paragon, so expect them posted soon.
It's been a mixed bag at times , but with all the good and the bad and mixed signals, I can honestly say: Thank you. Please support the next mods of sunberth as well as you have done me.
[/color]
Sunberth Forum | Sunberth Lore |Storyteller Guide and Requests |Ole Archie's Office|
Archelon
DS-Sunberth;

Words: 377245
Joined roleplay: August 22nd, 2011, 7:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous