[Alvadas AS Office - Distortion] - Nothing Is What It Seems

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Distortion on October 6th, 2011, 10:28 pm

Alvadas AS Distortion's Office

Welcome all, to my Office. Once you get settled, we can move on to the fun part...

Now, on to why you are here. Graded threads? Moderation? None of the above?

I am here for all of it.

But first, the rules.

Graded Threads
1 - Include the name of the thread, and a link to it.
2 - List the participants of the thread.
3 - Give me a brief description.
4 - Provide a list of Skills and Lores you are looking for, if any.

Moderated Threads
1 - I am going to be focusing on taking some of the weight off of Fallacy in regard to moderated threads, so requests here will be slow to start.
2 - Let me know what PCs will be in the thread.
3 - What are you hoping to get out of the thread?
4 - Once all the boring technicalities are done, I will PM you with some specific questions before we get started.

None of the Above
This is more of a catch all category. Am I being a slow ass and neglecting your PC? Do you want to see something in Alvadas that your friendly neighborhood storytellers can provide? Anything you need that doesn’t fall into one of the above two categories, goes in here. Go wild with it.

Last but not least... Have fun. Alvadas is a great city, and we want you to have a great time here.

Last edited by Distortion on November 5th, 2011, 9:28 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Distortion
Player

Words: 9809
Joined roleplay: September 30th, 2011, 11:06 pm
Race: Staff account

Postby Fallacy on October 15th, 2011, 3:56 pm

Here you go. Just like we agreed. Thanks bunches!

Those are the original requests :)

-----=-------

Hello Fallacy, I know you told me I could do a solo of me getting a job at the coliseum but I feel like challenging myself. So I decided to make you feel special, ;), and fill out a moderation request to get me started.

Nature of the thread: It shall be bloody and fierce! As Ricky shall KILL for money and xp, if not bigger rewards.:)
Participants: Ricky
Difficulty: Hard!
Wanted out of the thread: A job with decent pay, and the whatever else you'd like to reward.;)
Initial thoughts on the thread: A showdown date for Ricky and his sword, mixed with terror of blood thirsty animals....or something.
Anything else that might be important: There will be NO fighting with his fishing kit.XD

-------------------------

What is the nature of the thread?: I want a thread where Kali captures and tortures another pycon. A male pycon. >.>
Players involved: Just Zlakalia
Difficulty? (Easy, Normal, Hard, Heroic, Epic): Normal to Hard.
What do you want out of the thread?: Depending on how the thread goes, I'm looking for hunting, trapping, hypnotism, and I'm unsure what else. Again, depending on the actions and reactions, there is a chance of Kali becoming pregnant. >.> I've mixed feelings about this, but it's a risk I'm going to have to take because kali won't listen to me anymore :p
Initial thoughts on what you want the thread to be like: I want the thread to be best described with the adjectives creepy or strange, almost like a psychological horror story
Anything else that might be important: I'm working on a solo right now where she's setting the stage for this particular hunt. I'll provide the link shortly.

--------------------------------

What is the nature of the thread?: Belaya receiving his swords while with Kakashi
Players involved: Belaya Smert
Difficulty? (Easy, Normal, Hard, Heroic, Epic): However hard you wish to make it, so long as I can get the katana and wakizashi
What do you want out of the thread?: A katana-wakizashi set called “White Death”, and have them imbued with some minor magic. Nothing that would be noticed by someone watching him fight with the unaided eye, but could be sensed by a magic user looking for it.
Initial thoughts on what you want the thread to be like: Focused on stealth and breaking into some area. Kakashi and Belaya then proceed to be discovered, having to fight a couple of guards and keep ahead of their pursuers.
Ideas on rewards (optional): As before, the sword set mentioned above. Also, some skills involving the use of grappling hooks and situational awareness in a fight. Some stealth/misdirection related skills would also be appreciated.
Anything else that might be important (optional): I like action, but I like having tough choices that my character has to make with ambiguous at best morals. Make me think. If my character has to second-guess his choices, that’s good.

(And add in the stuff we talked about before ;))
Last edited by Fallacy on October 29th, 2011, 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

12 hour shifts have started, and Im working 6-7 days a week mandatory overtime. My replies will be slow until I can adjust to this new groove.
Fallacy
I think you're crazy just like me.

Words: 493223
Joined roleplay: June 23rd, 2011, 7:58 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)

Postby Keido on October 17th, 2011, 7:17 pm

Moderated Thread Request
1 - I probably can wait a bit until you are done with the others :)
2 - Keido
3 - I am hoping for a thread where Keido might work with some of the groups in Alvadas like the Womiyu in bringing justice unless there are other more suitable things you can think of.
4 - Will be looking forward to it. :)
Keido is now dead as of 34th of Fall, 511 AV (16th of September, 2011). I will do my best to finish all existing threads before I retire him so people with him right now don't worry.
Keido
A Naive fool in the City of Illusions

Words: 134206
Joined roleplay: August 21st, 2011, 10:45 am
Race: Human
Character sheet