(The Old Leywellin Mines) Ghosts in the Darkness (rayage)

A nuit explores the old mines of sunberth, who knows what he will find there?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Archelon on January 15th, 2012, 10:01 pm

At first Rayage would find the tome difficult to open, until he turned it to see a protective band wrapped around the pages to keep the dust out, forming a small seal of sorts when in conjunction with the old leather. It was lucky it was noted, for with the extremely weakened shields left; the entire edifice might have been long crumbled into dust.

The paper of the tome was delicate in his fingers, a single wrong turning of the page could destroy so much work; but that did not deter the nuit. No... he continued to open the article up and began to read... carefully measuring time as nonexistant as his thoughts began to be stirred by the ancient mysteries , and somewhat dismiss the glimpse into some of the horrors once inflicted upon the populace of a pre-valterrian mining town.

Summer, Day 21

Work never seems to end. No, never, but it is a good busy. Something to keep me occupied, but oh so repetitive. The golems today were nothing special, common workers, but all in all were in need for repair. I swear! They wait too long to send them to the workshop, trying to get the maximum efficiency out of each and every worker created here. I call it stupidity. There are warning signs of malfunctions, but they are ignored in the name of progress. The overseers... Incompetent fools who couldn’t lead a horse to water. Fools all of them. I feel like I’m wasting my time and talents here. I should be in the capital, but no, I was sent here. My skills are wasted here. Any buffoon could do the work I do. It is not complicated. I just want the chance to really use my knowledge and it seems this place is holding me back. I cannot stand these fools, humans, and most definitely the overseers.

How can they accurately 'over see' my work when they don’t know Animation from Alchemy? Its all the same to them. Magic is magic, but it gets results. Soon though, the project will be complete. It has been in the works for a while now, but having gathered scraps from the worthless golems Ive constructed one of my own. Perhaps with the unveiling of this creation I will finally get some respect around here. I grow so weary of being commanded by these fools who are only good for digging holes. I guess we will see in time.

Summer Day 30

My golem has drawn more attention than I ever could have garnered, the overseer of this mining town for the Alahean Empire has heard of it; and came down personally to talk with me.
It was strange... the creature was a nuit as well; one far older then I could think of. "Leywellin'' was its name and his questions were far more astute then I ever could have guessed some mere upstart troglodyte could have perceived in a million years. He took down my complaints of the golem situation here; and devised a treatise to procure me ten new units. Who knows if they will survive or not to actually make it here?

This creature though tested my knowledge to its limits, and I was left feeling slightly befuddled when things diverged into theories I had not considered before, including several interesting possibilities which were raised upon the idea of magical interactions.
Glyphing for instance, suffused with animation and alchemic circles to better direct and perhaps combine them in more functions then originally possible, perhaps creating a cypher or catalyst to help encode homunculi or vice versa with skills passed on from any miner in the place.

Or perhaps its uses in malediction, or spiritism's Dust to be used in an alchemical process to transfer behaviors of the dead.

This Leywellin said that with magic; almost anything was possible so long as the price was met... and here in this city where thousands die in the mines each year to fuel the empire, what's a thousand more here and there?

Yes... perhaps there is some truth that the Alahean Empire chooses its top Overseers based on Merit and merit alone. This Leywellin seems to be odd for a nuit though; I hear he cares still for the children he sired out of his first body. But geniuses are forgiven their foibles, are they not?

Just like I was forgiven my uses of playing with the golems here... and promised some better facilities to test these theories... Yes; yes things are looking up if this man delivers.

Rayage’s gaze would be fascinated by the journal and he would endeavor to continue reading things very carefully.

Fall 30th,
It has been some time since I’ve got the new facility and my tests have been more than promising. New developments have been made. I have devised a way to take effects of other magical disciplines and add them to the alchemical equation, which in turn ties into my animation. I will create the perfect golem, but why stop with golems I thought one day. Why not start making the perfect being, immortal like the gods. Yes, golems were only the beginning, and depending on how well they go decides where I will go next. Though the results Im getting are more than promising. The worker golems are better now, and I now some other nuits under my chain of commnad. Granted they all took a grand oath not to record or even share any information we learn here. I will decide what is important. I run this lab.

So much to do, so little time...though I have the feeling the Overseer knows all of this; no matter what I do. At every step when I come up with a new theory, he takes it and expounds it in several directions I had never considered. Routing through several of my proposed projects, he dismisses and forbids me on some tangents of research... as if he knew they would lead to dead ends before they were completed. I ventured down a few paths and met with failures.

How did he know?

Winter Day 58

Blood, what a horrible catalyst for magecrafting, but necessary. There was a cave in, and about five hundred miners were injured beyond hope of healing. At least not unless a marked healer of Rak'keli intervened. But I had a better use for them. They bled out their lives for me today all at once, I think have enough now for my first magecrafted item. I've made a knife, all the better to carve my circles with; and a new spool of D-Wire has arrived.

Fall Day 18 My first Daek- Nuit
Today I did it, I did my first Daek-nuit with this idiot dead guy: It was a crude sort of thing, only something a master animator could accomplish, and its working fills my heart with joy; or what I think surpasses for joy.

A miner, a rather interesting sort seemed to die today... no not by failures in the mines but by my hands. I actually pitied this fools undeathly existance and sought to educate him in the glories of being a nuit. His body was so frail, and fragile, I had chosen a new one for him and begun to set up the animation circles just as if I was making myself a golem or a doll. Only this time, I laid the live old man in the one circle next to the newly suffocated corpse and began by beginning the process anew.
With one small exception; at the time where it would only take a copy: I slew the man and poured far more energy into the circle then before; taking the real soul and stuffing it into the body.
At last; A real nuit had been born.
But instead of thanking me; the fool tried to attack me for his removal from the pains of the flesh and he attacked me with his new corpse body. So alas... my golem intervened and crushed him... I think I'll use his parts in my next experiment.

But this makes me wonder; how did pycons become ensouled? Was perhaps their formation a result of a soul transfer like the daek nuit yet combined into an alchemically prepared body? Were they a failure… who knows? Maybe one day I shall experiment.

Rayage’s eyes would widen imperceptibly… could a daek-nuit procedure using animation be that simple? But why could only a master do it? Was it because only a master could design a circle that could rip apart a soul from the body just before it entered Dira’s embrace?

If so; it was potentially only one way to make a nuit… but the idea of the pycon’s creation was fascinating as well. What could he do to test such theories? Should he even try?

Summer, Day 45
There is nothing more irritating than something, some unseen factor, suddenly making its way into the experiment. Nothing is perfect, that I understand, but this I cannot stand for. Lately my projects have been gaining the unseenly personalities of the people whom I used in my experiments. This simply will not do. So, I got to thinking and today I’ve made a breakthrough of sorts. I thought, how can one control, manipulate, and utterly remove thought and the 'mind' from an alchemical equation. The answer was simple, or perhaps more elementary than I believed it to be. I had to capture the essence of thought, the ideas and everything in between. Using a device crafted from Animation to represent thought I can utterly remove the annoying 'substance' by putting my creation in the filter of the alchemical equation. Thought, idea, instinct, all of it can be removed from the subjected, omitted from the entire equation just like that. Although the device has to be remade for each individual reaction, I have found it to be more than sufficient in removing what I wanted it to. Sometimes genius is simplicity.

Summer Day 12,
Today I have successfully hacked a golem in a manner of which I had not been able to do so before, but now I considered that my first homunculus, the flesh golem of a miner group who irked me is impossible to duplicate without hypnotism. His six arms are barely able to hold my books as I go forth from workstation to workstation, but no matter. No matter at all. Today it is finished: my magecrafted catalyst. I found by incorporating various metals such as zinc, steel, tungsten and ---unreadable--- I was able to perfect my catalyst to a point where I could then magecraft it for my final purpose: I've begun building my dream.

My dream of wishing for immortality is at hand, though I must keep it quiet. Yes... the Overseer knows I think. I think he knows everything. I've found out something interesting, the nuits, the ones I had thought grand oathed are all relatives of his; every single one of them ; each learned in something similar to my work... and worse they all said that he had trained them. He... in all these arts... truly the overseer is something fierce indeed. I would be wise not to underestimate him, nor any other overseer great or small. For if this one is this intelligent then they all must be.

I did receive a strange conversation with him though; he told me there was an place being built out in the wilderness for study, that perhaps I was beginning to achieve the requisite skills I'd need to begin practicing there. That daunted me... especially when I heard the nuits helping me speaking to him about my projects.

I dont' know how they could speak! I grand oathed them... didn't I? The only way it could have been overwritten was if a stronger oath was taken... but is that possible? Am I perhaps the only sane nuit left in these parts?

The prospect is a frightening one; still the tale of a place for experiments solely for experiments is interesting... and if they have better facilities then here it is something I should consider.

This place, this amazing place, was better than I could have dreamed it to be. Not only am I serving the empire, but my magic will actually be recognized and I am actually respected. For once in my undeath I believe that I am truely where I belong. The vast amount of resources and the free pass when it comes to research was more than I could have hoped for. A dream, though at high costs. I know my experiments are property of this place, of Sahova, and so to prevent the unworthy here of stealing my secrets I have encoded my notes with vague references of people, places and things, all representative of the inverse. I am farily confident in my encryption and although these wizards are intimidating and perhaps, if I may admit, brighter than myself anyone, human or otherwise, who reads my notes will think me a raving lunitic. Exactly what I want. So far everything is going as planned. Ive begun working myself up the ladder and chain of command here for my work, which others would kill to know to do. For my work is something no one can replicate. It has taken years and years to get to the point where I am today but...

-there would be some pages torn from the diary making the rest of the entry unreadable for who can read what is not there. His eyes would dance in rage, but his scientific firmament would take hold of his actions so he would not damage this precious receptacle of the past further. His vision would look at the hole in the pages, burrowing into it for a sign of what might explain this ; this desecration! After a bit of searching, in scrawled pen on the back cover he would only to see a single handwritten passage of explanation.

By my hand research worker #2281 was executed during overgiving and for offenses against the Empire and his work placed under restrictions. I leave this notebook here as a testament to his drive and desires with many of the words edited at my choosing... His skeleton and his homunculis' bones rests with him within his first golem's berth. I had to destroy it as well. Though I have taken everything I could which was undamaged from the worker’s progress including all but his earliest prototype. That lies within the first bones of his flesh homunculi; melted beyond disrepair. I have no need to remove them as together they shall prove a fitting visual warning to the rest to not disobey my words, as such the same is this note.

Signed.
Leywellin.
Baron of Ƞశफĺʒŕ

What would Rayage’s thoughts be upon this measured snippet o f data? Was the half destroyed golem in the decrepit workshop bay the same? Had the prizes he may have garnered from within this text still be there? Perhaps… with a bit of searching he might find out if there was anything left to scavenge?
Thank you all for the privildege of moderating, unfortunately with deaths in the family and ailing health I am retiring. All thread grades I had on my pc have been forwarded to founders and paragon, so expect them posted soon.
It's been a mixed bag at times , but with all the good and the bad and mixed signals, I can honestly say: Thank you. Please support the next mods of sunberth as well as you have done me.
[/color]
Sunberth Forum | Sunberth Lore |Storyteller Guide and Requests |Ole Archie's Office|
Archelon
DS-Sunberth;

Words: 377245
Joined roleplay: August 22nd, 2011, 7:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Rayage on January 16th, 2012, 11:42 pm

The nuit read on, the books pages obscenely warn by the hand of time, but he was careful, precise, and cautious with the all too delicate document that he now holds in his hands. This journal was fascinating, but the writer was obviously mad. Like he had any room to judge, but he did nonetheless. Those who could not handle themselves in undeath were worse than those now living. Survival should not be the first concern but the recovery of knowledge. Though survival plays a big part in this surviving won’t change things. Advancement, ancient knowledge will. It was his job to change the world. He was an agent of change, one that sets situations into motions, and one which that observes, looking for the most finite detail that he could use to exploit to his own means.

This one though… his eyes fluttering over the pages absorbing all the information which he could use, this one was an innovator as well. Turning the page, and he was on the verge of a breakthrough. Smiling, he wondered if his own rants and theories sounded so… So genius. This was inspiration, this was change. It was too bad that the one, this Leywellin, was so skilled. If the Leywellin was indeed a nuit he wondered if he was still around. The thought crossed his mind and made him smile.

Finishing the book the nuit frowned as he saw that pages were missing. No, no, no this will not do. Sighing as he read the note at the very end he closed the diary. Interesting… The nuit glanced around the place, the pale torch light providing just enough sight, the shadows flicking, flinching in the lights presence. What a horrible cliffhanger. Though it did state that which this mystery person created was still in here. This guy, the other nuit, was cocky in leaving the items here. Prototypes were good enough and if he could get his hands on it perhaps he could dissect it and figure out just what it is made of.

Taking one last look at the enormous alchemy circle with the multitude of glyphs and alters he tried his best to commit to memory. He would have to attempt to draw it later. He silently cursed himself for not bringing along paper or an inkwell. Luckily he had a more than fine memory, a trait that most nuit possessed. Perhaps this was from the conditioning of time? Or maybe it was all they had, memories, and so they had to remember. It was a part of them, it shaped them, it conditioned them, and most importantly it trained them to deal with change.

Stepping away from the circle confident that the got ever last detail, or at least every detail that the faint light would provide. Turning from the room he went to leave it, he had a golem to find. Though that wouldn’t be hard. It was destroyed, and couldn’t move. There were plenty of golems here in this abandoned workshop to search and see to, and so he would start in. If there was something to find he would find it.
“Method is more important than strength, when you wish to control your enemies. By dropping golden beads near a snake, a crow once managed to have a passer-by kill the snake for the beads.” ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Image Image Image
Rayage
Sahova All-Star

Words: 980399
Joined roleplay: February 5th, 2011, 9:40 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) Lore Author (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Archelon on January 22nd, 2012, 1:44 am

Rayage's musings of what he could salvage and not salvage were cut short as his body seemed to move of its own volition, jumping backwards with the book in hand. From above, on the workshop ceiling a large stalactite fell. Splintering the circle into disrepair. "Move it boy, you got very little time to find what you want to get and get out of here. The ghosts seem a little restless."

Looking above, Rayage would see a carpet of grey mist ascend back into the bedrock, a series of misty faces reflected in the torchlight and glaring down at him.

It was rather foolish of him to think tha even here, he would not be watched by the deathly denizens of the mines. Nor given any quarter, or consideration. The sword came up, and the ghostly images would disperse, cycling their way through rock, or blinking away , perhaps preparing to block the way to the exits.

A sharp hiss of indrawn breath would follow as his body was released back to him, letting his feet propel them where they may and soon enough he was turning to flee the workshop back towards the golem berth's where the lonely one had been seen standing where it was. From above, small trails of dust, and dirt trickled down, and anyone worth their salt would realize the ghosts were trying to collapse this part of the mines, to bury this set of rooms forever.

Were they so scared of the old "overseers" that they would destroy such a place where the visionary advancements to the magical arts was propelled forwards?

Rayage thought a moment, remembering the tales of excesses perpetrated on the ancient populace and determined they would indeed bring it all down if they could...but why hadn't they done so before? Was it perhaps because he had broken into the confines of this place?

He'd have to hurry to find what he sought, and then get out of here.
In haste, his eyes would scan the golem, and then he would inch towards the side of the bay, only to fine the strange metallic skeletal bones of a six armed and two legged thing staring at him. Like it was some mismatched frankenstein of a spider. It's metallic bone structure, coppery, yet still unvarnished by dust in these caverns, a clear sign of alchemized metal which during its decay would break down any dust; the radiated particles and djed reactions tearing apart anything which touched it.
Such a sight of a skeletal structure could only be explained as a cross between a horse's cloven hooves for feet, and six arms, two pincered, and four hand like with three fingers staring at him with a too wide human skull with four eye sockets.
The flesh golem which had been written about?
On its chest, a half corroded, and slagged bit of metal, almost jewel-like lay, cracked and worn, and lost of all its luster would stare at him in the face.

The nuit would reach for it, and pull, as the ceiling above the room let more soil rain upon the areas, kicking up more dust until a cloud of ash and grit fumigated the area. Whatever the device was, it was hard to pull out, and only with use of his dagger did he manage to pry the half melted component free.

Was this the prototype catalyst which had been described?

He couldn't tell.

But what was interesting was as soon as the alchemic remnant was pulled free- the metallic bones seemed to sag and run like water, melting in his sight. He would turn to flee... as quickly as possible as he stumbled towards where he remembered the gates into the old workshop had been.
"No time for dawdling boy! It's time to get out! Get out and get back to wherever you came in here from! Run!"
Thank you all for the privildege of moderating, unfortunately with deaths in the family and ailing health I am retiring. All thread grades I had on my pc have been forwarded to founders and paragon, so expect them posted soon.
It's been a mixed bag at times , but with all the good and the bad and mixed signals, I can honestly say: Thank you. Please support the next mods of sunberth as well as you have done me.
[/color]
Sunberth Forum | Sunberth Lore |Storyteller Guide and Requests |Ole Archie's Office|
Archelon
DS-Sunberth;

Office
Scrapbook
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Rayage on January 22nd, 2012, 2:36 am

When the stalactite fell and the circle shattered the nuit woke from his musings. Luckily he had the Captain with him else he would have been more than toast. The circle... Now it was only a memory, all the knowledge and the formulas and the glyphs.. This place was falling apart. The ghosts, yes the ghosts, were bringing this place down. Seeing the misty faces way up above, looking all too horrid in the low light that the cavern torches provided. Even that light already fading, the rock and dust choking out the air, and the fire flickering furiously fighting to stay alive. Why now? Why, why, why? He did not know. That only made him more angry, not at himself, no that would be foolish, but at the ghosts. Decrepit beings that dont know when to give up and just die, or pass on, or whatever they do.

Exiting the room, but not without a few nicks from nice sized pebbles falling on him he made his way backwards. His eyes oh so desperately searched for the golem, the one which was mentioned in the notes. It had to still be here. It had to. Or so he hoped. Spying something not too far away he hurriedly made his way over to it, six arms, metal, but oddly... Another rock knocked him on the head only to remind him that his time was running out, and that the next one might not be as small. Seeing what he thought was the mechanism mentioned in the notes he reached for it with one hand and pulled. He tugged, and tugged, and tugged. No avail. Setting the sure to be priceless journal, if only it had more pages, down he tried to pry it with two hands. Tugging and tugging and tugging he moaned a little in frustration as if that would help, but it didnt budge. Getting angry now, more so at his ever decaying body for not being strong enough, he went to take out his dagger. Placing it between the stone and the golems body he wiggled the blade around the edge of the stone, trying to pry it out. Eventually, it happened. Popping it out, the stone came into his hand. Smiling with success he picked the journal back up and ran, or the nuit equivalent, towards whence he came when he first entered the place.

The sight of the golem literally melting when the stone was removed made Ray freeze and consider the possibilities. Many theories popping into his head about what exactly this stone does all to be blotted out, erased, by the piercing words of the captains voice. He was always keeping him on task, and for that the nuit was thankful. He had his flaws and he knew it, but maybe... yes, thankful was
stretching it a bit, but the nuit equivalent. Which couldnt possibly be that much.

Spying the old and now broken wooden door that he had come through the nuit went that way. The stone in hand he could hardly give up now, and its not like he would let himself die from a bunch of ghosts. No, he wouldnt. He refused to be degraded by a bunch of low lives like them. No sir, no way, no how. They were below him, all the ghosts who sought him harm. That determination in mind he exited through the wooden door, only getting clocked on the head a couple times from falling stones. Luckily he had that helmet which Antar gave him still on. He hadnt removed it since the man put it on him; good thing too. He would have been in worse condition than a couple knocks that made him stumble.

Hurrying back the way he came he found the little pully powered contraption that he had rode down on, and a hand reached for the gate, but then the cage and all fell, the ropes had been severed. Gasping as the cart fell he looked over the edge to see how far it went down, but... it just descended into darkness, the shadows swallowed it up. Looking for another way he remember the stairs, yes the stairs! Turning he tried to find them. It took him a moment but eventually he found them carved into the cave itself. Ascending the stairs rocks fell onto the stairs cluttering the well cut path. The ghosts were going to bring this place down. A huge boulder collapsed on the steps which he was just on, barely missing him. He could hear the captain telling him to get a move on, but he was going as fast as his nuit body would allow.

More and more rock fell cluttering the path and even making the nuit have to jump up a stair of three to reach his destination. Pebbles falling, rolling down the stairs as they fell from the roof above made his progress slow and impeded. Jumping he landed on a lose pebble and lost his footing. The stone stairs quickly met the frail nuit, the impact making him lose possession of the journal, but he kept a good grip on the stone. He had to keep the stone. Crawling up the stair, not having time to get all the way back up, he half reached for the journal only for a rock to fall upon it, completely erasing it from history. Dismayed Ray hurried along as fast as he could stumbling up the stairs. Yes, he still had the stone... That is what mattered.

After about three flights of stairs, the excitement only building he reached the body of the captain again, "I will come back for your body" he verbally promised the captain that rested within. And when I do... Ill fight those overseers who dared to destroy such a place of research. Not only that, but punish the ghosts for even trifling with him. Making that promise he moved on, crawling back through the space he emerged on the other side of the mine. The ghost would laugh in his head a little before replying,"Boy... the Leywellin's would only destroy such a thing on the surface... I doubt it's truly gone." The ghost would then fall silent again, "I should rest", and with that it was all he heard of the ghost. The exit shouldnt be far now, that is if he remembered right. Soon enough all he saw was the light of the exit.
“Method is more important than strength, when you wish to control your enemies. By dropping golden beads near a snake, a crow once managed to have a passer-by kill the snake for the beads.” ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Image Image Image
Rayage
Sahova All-Star

Words: 980399
Joined roleplay: February 5th, 2011, 9:40 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) Lore Author (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Archelon on January 22nd, 2012, 3:10 am

Epilogue...

As rayage approached the light the smell of drifting smoke could be scented amidst the fresh outside air, coupled with the sounds of voices. Yelling and cursing in the distance. He would slow, and pause before the tunnel's exit as his dead eyes began to readjust to the light.

'Behind you.' the captain's weary voice in his mind would whisper and Rayage would spin to find the formless fury of a ghost swatting in his direction.

It was the same ghost that had thrown the pickaxe before, and it swiped at him, knocking the map from his hands and shattering it upon the tunnel wall. Almost instinctively, the nuit would swing the blade, banishing it tblink the disgusting thing back away from him. Vanishing back into the deep mine areas still left unknown.

He turned back towards the lit entrance, only a few handful of feet away to shuffle forwards into a starlit night. Realizing perhaps for the first time, that he had spent Bells of time underground.

In the pale moonlight, he would see a group of bandits, far down the path along a hill, seeming to scurry about a on the far off hillside, only to be erupted outwards by a set of flames. He wondered... just for a moment why the rogue who had brought him here had been so insistent he go along into the dangerous depths of the dark.

And now he'd realize the truth, slowly, it seemed that earlier, the white haired man would have ironically sent him in to try to keep him from danger. Ironic... for it was simply another inkling of how such a creature might be a valuable asset to have in the future... but what could he do?

The voice inside him would whisper one last time before falling to rest, "A wise commander never leaves his fellows behind... but now I must rest. You're on your own for awhile..."
~ Fin

Thread Award

"..."

And the Results!!!!:

Rayage :
SkillName 1-5 How/why?
Weapon (Falchion): 5xp
Spiritism: 4 XP
Auristics 1
Observation: 4 XP I think I noted four times of hunting for clues, and inspection of areas
Reading: 1 Xp For reading a book in old common, and understanding the nuances
Archeology3

Lore:
Lore: "A master animator might perform a primitive daek-nuit by taking the real soul at the moment of death, not a copy."
Lore: Possibilities of daek-nuit involvement in the pycon creation?
Lore of Captain Rivenshorn the ghosts and the promise to return him to the Family Crypt.
Lore: Falchion Technique: Identifying basic strike types and blocks.
Lore: The story of Research Worker #2281
Lore: The intriguing mysteries of the Leywellin ghosts.
Lore: What an Alahean Empire Overseer was.
Spiritism: "Ingredients and process of creating soulmist:"

Loot:
Alchemic Charger Remnant: Description: it's purpose is unknown. Rayage will have to analyze it for the future discoveries you had approved via the HD :) .
Rivenshorn Family Blade (falchion):
Description as before.

Would you like some extra turtle sauce ? :
Interesting, I enjoyed this thread. Hope you liked it ^-^.
[/color]
Archelon
DS-Sunberth;

Office
Scrapbook
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous