[Musca/Miana's Scrapbook] Space Potato

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Musca on April 29th, 2012, 11:46 am

alostcat:
I don’t know but I always get fascinated with unruly hair. That kind of you-just-woke-up hair. I got this let-me-fix-it-please feeling. This fascination started when I was in elementary, where I just stare at people’s hair during class, mainly because I was sitting at the back (because I used to be so tall I don’t know what happened). It could be a girl with her ponytail, with strands of hair falling along the side of her face, or a boy, with his hair messed up even without hair gel.

Next is, the nape. That white bare back of the neck. Or a brown sun-kissed nape – all except for the libag or dead skin residue that has piled up for years. Once you got that, I would never look at you again with fascination. Yes, I’m maarte (particular) like that. Except if you managed to clean it, of course.

Next are the nails. Those clean, short nails. I just want to hold their hands and stare at them. Or just stare at them as you hold your pen, or your mug, or your hair. Or when you flip your book. Or as you walk on bare feet.

Then the elbows and knees. Not the dark, rough ones please. My mother has been hating calloused elbows and knees since I was a kid, and she would always rub my elbows and knees that they seem to bleed. Then I developed the same fascination.

And glasses, I’m always fascinated with eye glasses. The way they fix it when they’re reading something, or when they take it off to rub their eyes. Or when they let me wear it for a while.

Sum these all up, and for me, you’re the most beautiful being.

I see these with different people – in public transportation, or the library, or at the bookstore, or at the bake shop, or at the classroom, or in office. And I just stare at them with admiration, wondering how they seem to be so perfect. They all look so lovely, no matter how they don’t see their self as one.

But I understand them. Other than a small number people I know, who would admire these small things?

We always focus at the whole puzzle, rather than its pieces. No wonder we always lose the last piece.

It's nice to know I'm not the only one who appreciate the simple beauty in people. Or in other words, I'm glad I'm not the only creepo out there that stares too long at people.
And to my dear lurkers (if there is any), here's a little gift for you from me (sincerely from tumblr):
this may or may not be creepy :
C'mere and let me hug you, beautiful person.

Eridanus :
Even Shakespeare couldn't handle all that swag.

Erudite :
You are fantasmical.

Kali (your username is so long) :
What. And here I thought it would be something like this:

Roka :
I need a moment to compose myself over this. And by the way, I never said anything about a 'sexy party'. It was more of a one on one thing. A little kinky, doncha think? ;)

Musca
derp derp derp derp

Words: 68348
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2012, 5:41 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Musca on April 30th, 2012, 1:18 pm

hey baby,

if it’s not too much treble,

i’d really like to ‘B’ with you

naturally.
Musca
derp derp derp derp

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Erudite on May 1st, 2012, 5:54 am

Oh baby, is that how you react whenever I'm around?
I'm amazed that you've garnered four pages in your scrapbook already. It's absolutely crayzay.

In Erudite we trust.
Personal Journal ~ Medical Journal

ANNOUNCEMENT: School is starting on June 13, and every single day after that, I will occasionally be busy and disappear for a few days. I am also currently applying for colleges abroad, and reviewing for upcoming entrance exams, so I'll be preoccupied over that, as well. Sorry!
Erudite
The girl with the world in her eyes.

Words: 92943
Joined roleplay: April 13th, 2012, 5:34 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Musca on May 3rd, 2012, 10:40 am

Re: Personalities
Erudite, you little minx. You made me procrastinate. D: Stop being so fun.

According to this personality test (that Eru/Hannah took from Victor), I am an ISFP with the Composer as my role variant.

Apparently, I am...
  • moderately expressed introvert
  • moderately expressed sensing personality
  • distinctively expressed feeling personality
  • distinctively expressed perceiving personality
"Although Composers often put long, lonely hours into their artistry, they are just as impulsive as the other Artisans. They do not wait to consider their moves; rather, they act in the here and now, with little or no planning or preparation. Composers are seized by the act of artistic composition, as if caught up in a whirlwind. The act is their master, not the reverse. Composers paint or sculpt, they dance or skate, they write melodies or make recipes-or whatever-simply because they must. They climb the mountain because it is there."

"Composers are usually not interested in developing ability in public speaking, or even in the art of conversation; they prefer to feel the pulse of life by touch, in the muscles, in the eyes, in the ears, on the tongue. Make no mistake, Composers are just as interested as other types in sharing their view of the world, and if they find a medium of non-verbal communication-some art form-then they will express their character quite eloquently."

How You Get Your Energy
Introversion (I) preferred to extraversion: ISFPs tend to be quiet and reserved. They generally prefer interacting with a few close friends rather than a wide circle of acquaintances, and they expend energy in social situations (whereas extraverts gain energy).

How You Get Your Infomation
Sensing (S) preferred to intuition: ISFPs tend to be more concrete than abstract. They focus their attention on the details rather than the big picture, and on immediate realities rather than future possibilities .

How You Make Decisions
Feeling (F) preferred to thinking: ISFPs tend to value personal considerations above objective criteria. When making decisions, they often give more weight to social implications than to logic.

How You View The World
Perception (P) preferred to judgment: ISFPs tend to withhold judgment and delay important decisions, preferring to "keep their options open" should circumstances change.

LOL. I don't know how accurate this test is, but it was fun. Should I be offended or flattered...? XD
Last edited by Musca on May 4th, 2012, 7:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
Musca
derp derp derp derp

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Eridanus on May 3rd, 2012, 10:51 am

Regarding your avvie...

You can bite my metal bars any time you like~

NOTICE: I am currently mostly inactive til August. As such, guild activities are temporarily halted (watch out for major revamps, changes and organizations when I'm back in full force). Any activity with Eri will be rather slow as well, but I am slowly readjusting back to "Mizahar life", so to speak, so do PM me if we have a thread that I left hanging and we'll talk.

"You must be one hardcore scholar, Eri." (Laszlo)
First winner of the prestigious Mirage's No Kill Medal.
Eridanus
It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Words: 1312082
Joined roleplay: October 24th, 2011, 2:03 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1) 2011 Top NaNo Word Count (1)

Postby Musca on May 6th, 2012, 2:40 pm

Musca by Casper "Stud Muffin" no. 3
<3 You will rock your new promotion. Maybe even joust Stig. I'm thoroughly impressed, thank you Casper. You're a doll. :)
Musca
derp derp derp derp

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Erudite on May 6th, 2012, 2:47 pm

Girl, look at that body. Ughh.

In Erudite we trust.
Personal Journal ~ Medical Journal

ANNOUNCEMENT: School is starting on June 13, and every single day after that, I will occasionally be busy and disappear for a few days. I am also currently applying for colleges abroad, and reviewing for upcoming entrance exams, so I'll be preoccupied over that, as well. Sorry!
Erudite
The girl with the world in her eyes.

Words: 92943
Joined roleplay: April 13th, 2012, 5:34 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Casper on May 6th, 2012, 2:48 pm

Oh Muu I am honored to have my art in your scrapbook :)
Casper
Player

Words: 65175
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2012, 7:22 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Previous