[Casper's Scrapbook] Doodle For Your Thoughts

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Casper on May 6th, 2012, 7:38 pm

Oh hey look I have a scrapbook now. I don't know what my plan was when I started making this thread, and I really haven't come up with anything in the process. So, what's up. Yeap. I dunno, I make a lot of doodles and thought I'd post miz-related stuff here. Seems appropriate, or something.

But honestly, I have a feeling that I'll just rant a lot in a bit.
Last edited by Casper on May 11th, 2012, 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Casper
Player

Words: 65175
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2012, 7:22 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

[Casper's Scrapbook] Insert Clever Comment Here

Postby Musca on May 7th, 2012, 9:36 am

by blue-isle
Relax, it ain't a competition. Rant away, I'm all ears. Or eyes. Whatever. :D
Musca
derp derp derp derp

Words: 68348
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2012, 5:41 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Casper on May 11th, 2012, 9:26 pm

Ah Musca, you hippie XD

So, I get confused by myself quite easily. It happens often. And I realized a few days ago that I have no idea why or how the hell I went about creating Casper's character. IRL, I tend to be an incredibly silly person who makes stupid jokes all the time, while Cas is this broody type of dude who takes everything seriously. Now, as much as I'm loving RPing him and everything, I feel like I might be messing up his reactions or being too rigid about them since I think so differently from him, as much as I try to put myself in his shoes. Plus, I don't know why I went with a guy for my first character since I'm a girl, I mean, I'm just challenging myself for no reason here.

I don't know, maybe I was influenced by how Mizahar is a very serious place, so I thought I should make a serious character. It's made it really hard for me to draw stuff too, because I have a very silly style and drawing more realistically is ridiculously time consuming. But that's a great challenge, I feel like I've already improved so much in my skills from all the effort I put into Musca and Erudite's character drawings :). It's great fun, to go out of your comfort zone. Well, my more personal doodles are far from realistic XD, and I did say I'd share my doodles in this scrapbook so:

Well, I wouldn't go so far as to say that this is an excerpt from my thread with Ana but rather that I was just inspired, I guess. Stuff is going down in the thread is going down much more "seriously" :p , of course. Though I do find the prank that Ana pulled on poor Cas to be exceptionally funny.
Casper
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Casper on May 15th, 2012, 12:34 pm

That Awkward Moment When...

So, I had to go to the dentist earlier, which is definitely on my list of worst experiences ever due to a bit of an irrational phobia of everything that has to do with dentistry. It didn't go too badly even though I was sweating and fidgeting and all of that. And after the worst is over, I'm like "cool, let's go home," except I almost pass out and have to sit down for a few minutes, which is definitely not supposed to happen after treating a tiny cavity.

So, I have a phobia to the point of blacking out? Shit, that's bad. Not to mention I have dentist appointments lined up for me throughout the next 2 months at least, so I have to figure out a way to deal with this. If any of you have had any experience dealing with phobias, I'd really like to know how you calm yourself down or whatever, because I certainly can't.
Casper
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Nixie on June 7th, 2012, 6:32 am

Happy Birthday, Casper. :3

Right now my computer isn't working and am being forced to write posts on my phone. So please be patient with me. And sorry for any spelling errors or lack of post coding.
Nixie
Who do you think I am?

Words: 110008
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2012, 8:16 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Casper on June 7th, 2012, 1:45 pm

Oh man, thanks Nixie :D If only it weren't straight up in the middle of exams. I can't wait to be done with that stuff.
Casper
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Wrenmae on June 7th, 2012, 7:13 pm

Happy Birthday! Best luck on exams

Sig by Shausha

This PC has the Blight gnosis. As such, you as a player need to be aware of what that consists of. Wrenmae has an invisible aura that amplifies sickness and disease. Wounds may become infected, small sneezes may become coughing, and a slight fever may become more serious. A nuit's body will also break down faster in the presence of the Blight. These effects may not be immediate, but within the few days following your encounter, the symptoms will manifest. Some sooner than others. I cannot control your character, so creativity will be left up to you. Best wishes and stay healthy!

Special shoutout to Fallon for my new CS
Wrenmae
Taleweaver

Words: 1276299
Joined roleplay: April 15th, 2011, 6:34 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)