Adieu

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Adieu

Postby Elem Bree on May 10th, 2012, 5:33 am

Hello everyone. My name is Jason and I play Lu Gavima, Elem Bree, Rawls Nox and I used to be AS Hermit. I've been a source of ambivalence and irritation to some people behind the scenes and I apologize for that. I am going to quit using the site for now. I know I signed up with Rawls for that quest, was in the cave with Legion as Lu and just did a bunch of advertising of availability. Elem is of course, very busy. I was going to just slip out by not posting or sending some retire requests out, but this is a better idea. Thanks, Laszlo.

Posting is becoming more and more like work or an obligation and less like fun, so I am going to go work on me for a while and see if I can't fix some core issues that end up worming their way out in other ways, like this. You have all been a pleasant crowd and I know the site will do nothing but flourish. I wish you well.

Jason
Elem Bree
Always learning. Always changing.

Words: 229116
Joined roleplay: November 30th, 2011, 6:06 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Adieu

Postby Wrenmae on May 10th, 2012, 8:25 am

I never got a chance to thread with ya...but I enjoyed reading your posts. Best wishes mate, wherever you go.

Sig by Shausha

This PC has the Blight gnosis. As such, you as a player need to be aware of what that consists of. Wrenmae has an invisible aura that amplifies sickness and disease. Wounds may become infected, small sneezes may become coughing, and a slight fever may become more serious. A nuit's body will also break down faster in the presence of the Blight. These effects may not be immediate, but within the few days following your encounter, the symptoms will manifest. Some sooner than others. I cannot control your character, so creativity will be left up to you. Best wishes and stay healthy!

Special shoutout to Fallon for my new CS
Wrenmae
Taleweaver

Words: 1276299
Joined roleplay: April 15th, 2011, 6:34 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Adieu

Postby Cascade on May 10th, 2012, 8:30 am

Oh man, this came as a shock to me. I'm going to miss you a lot, and I do hope you come back when the time calls for it.

Good luck, Jason. :)
Cascade
The Demi-Goddess

Words: 182001
Joined roleplay: April 1st, 2012, 3:07 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Adieu

Postby Paragon on May 10th, 2012, 10:52 am

I don't know what happened behind the scenes, but I agree with Cascade -- you were always lovely to work with in Zeltiva. Take care.
Paragon
The Gordian Knot

Words: 448583
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2011, 8:55 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Adieu

Postby Erudite on May 16th, 2012, 12:34 pm

Aw man, this is tragic. We didn't get to do that thread together, I'm so sorry!

I've been a bit stressed as well, reviewing for university entrance exams, and school's about to come up, so I couldn't find the time to finish up the opening post.

I hope we'll be able to roleplay together when you get back. Take care and good luck, I'll be seeing you!

In Erudite we trust.
Personal Journal ~ Medical Journal

ANNOUNCEMENT: School is starting on June 13, and every single day after that, I will occasionally be busy and disappear for a few days. I am also currently applying for colleges abroad, and reviewing for upcoming entrance exams, so I'll be preoccupied over that, as well. Sorry!
Erudite
The girl with the world in her eyes.

Words: 92943
Joined roleplay: April 13th, 2012, 5:34 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal