[Levi's Scrapbook] Master Psychic-in-Training

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Alice on August 13th, 2011, 10:15 am

I know what you mean. I so know what you mean!

And I believe you're doing an amazing job with Sunberth. I mean, your hard work has better results than my hard work (for example when you posted so many locations in so little time!). Keep doing what you love and remember why you love it, and you'll do just fine in the future. I'm sure. :)
Mura ... Starting Guide ... Konti

"Shard by shard she rearranges the world.
It looks the same, she says, but it is not. It looks as they expect, but it is not."

Gregory Maguire, "Wicked"
Alice
Shade of Grey

Words: 221259
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2009, 4:51 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Nil'kayn on August 13th, 2011, 11:15 am

Hey Levi,

Man your awesome. You are working extra hard, and with no AS to help you. I know you need to keep Sunberth running. But maybe you should get all the NPC and locations up first? Might loosen some hassle. Anyways you are amazing man and you are working so hard, anyone that says otherwise can go petch themselves.

~Nilkayn
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
Note: Unless stated otherwise, Nilkayn is speaking in common, except for his thoughts.
Disclaimer: All the images I use ARE NOT MINE, and I do not claim ownership of them. Thank you to the artists, photographers, or models who created them.
Nil'kayn
Someone...

Words: 60524
Joined roleplay: May 27th, 2011, 10:28 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet

Postby Elhaym on August 13th, 2011, 11:25 am

Haters always gonna hate Levi. If someone wants so bad for everything to happen just as they want it, tell them to go write a short story and post it somewhere else. I know you are a hard working mod for a fact, take a look at your post count and the amount of threads you have graded for one. Anyone who disputes it needs to remove their head from their asshole and face the music; you are one in a handful who have done that much work and stuck with the site through thick and thin. I may not post here anymore, but I got yo' back bro.
Elhaym
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind.

Words: 567762
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2010, 4:25 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1)

Postby Siiri on August 13th, 2011, 12:24 pm

Because I'm such a nice guy, I volunteer to take any problem PC/player off your hands, man. Really! Just ship them off IC to Falyndar and I'll send a group of my most accommodating folks to welcome them. See, we have, uh, a top-notch rehabilitation center over here that would, uh, help troubled souls appreciate what they have going and, uh, really embrace and appreciate the life they had in their cities. I mean 'have in their cities'. Definitely 'have'.

We'll even send you a little memento to remind you of said player AND give seasonal updates on their, uh, progress.

Satisfaction guaranteed!

What do you say, big guy? Good deal, right? :nod:
Apologies to everyone I'm threading with, but it's like the Danaides for me right now.
==/==
"If it doesn't solve all your problems, maybe you're not using enough of it." - Violence
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Words: 521753
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2009, 3:22 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Leviathan on August 13th, 2011, 2:51 pm

Thanks guys.

And that is a tempting offer Siiri. I'm gonna consider it. ;)
Bad News Everybody. School is picking up, Exams are beginning to happen, homework is growing time consuming, I may soon be evicted from my apartment, I'm dealing with severe and physical fights among several of my best friends, and I can't seem to find a time to get much needed sleep. I'm terribly sorry, but don't expect to see much of me for a long while.
Leviathan
Adapt, Migrate, or Die

Words: 281278
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Race: Staff account
Character sheet
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Enric on February 24th, 2012, 5:37 pm

He-who-was-once-known-as-Levi's Reasons for Robot-Polar Bear Mounts (Opposed to Dolphins with Rocket Launcher attachments or Cuddly Kittens)

1 - Horses are fast, but they can't kill a bear.
2 - People are just better with Horses than without, and since Bears are Better than Horses, People on Bears are better than People on Horses.
3 - Polar bears > Bipolar Bears
4 - Kittens are adorable, but so are Bear Babies
5 - Robots > People (Terminator, Robocop, and Inspector Gadget is undeniable proof)
6 - Robot Bears > People (Yes, that counts as robot bear by the way)
7 - Dolphins are cool (and I hear they are one of the few species that have sex for pleasure, sexy dirty fish), but they laugh at you when you don't even make jokes, and they smile whenever they should comfort you because you lost your baseball signed by Micheal Jordan. They are obviously fake and sadistic assholes that cannot be befriended. Bears are furry and cuddly, and it's undeniable science that bears can throw better roundhouse kicks than dolphins. Bears > Dolphins
8 - Dolphin mounts, though they would be beyond epic and useful, are actually Un-Epic and useless, because you'll just drown if they go anywhere. Not to mention I imagine trying to ride one is about as easily as going uphill on a Slip-and-Slide, while greased down and a fat shirtless hairy-chested guy with a tattoo of a cartoon girl scarred onto his fat rolls slides down said Slip-and-Slide against you. Gravity, mass, and velocity are all on his side. Yeah, try to ride that dolphin now.
10 - I hate Twilight
11 - Final Point

Nuff Said.

Hey Readers...
Last edited by Enric on May 23rd, 2012, 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Enric
True Ginger Anger

Words: 15202
Joined roleplay: December 10th, 2011, 2:59 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Levi Athan on May 19th, 2012, 4:59 am

There, undeniable Proof.
Levi Athan
A True Businessman

Words: 34344
Joined roleplay: May 17th, 2012, 12:18 am
Character sheet

Postby Siiri on May 23rd, 2012, 9:55 am

Levi, seriously.

STOP BREAKING YOUR SCRAPBOOK.

Now go fix Enric's post by putting {/frame} as the last tag.
Apologies to everyone I'm threading with, but it's like the Danaides for me right now.
==/==
"If it doesn't solve all your problems, maybe you're not using enough of it." - Violence
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Words: 521753
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2009, 3:22 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Levi Athan on May 23rd, 2012, 4:49 pm

Joke's on you Siiri. I had it there, just inside the {center} thing.
Levi Athan
A True Businessman

Words: 34344
Joined roleplay: May 17th, 2012, 12:18 am
Character sheet

Previous