Memorie's Pages. [Nixie's Scrapbook]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Memorie's Pages. [Nixie's Scrapbook]

Postby Nixie on April 13th, 2012, 10:51 am

Drop by and show my new scrapbook some love! :D But first, know what I would like, and dislike.

I welcome these!

1. I welcome, and accept, my work being critiqued. It will only help me improve.
2. I love hearing when somebody enjoys reading what I write. It encourages me.
3. If you find something, nice, that reminds you of me, post it here! It'll make me all happy inside. XD
4. Show me something that you think will make me laugh!
5. If you have a thread idea for you and I, post it here! Maybe we can work it out. :3

Please keep these at the door!

1. If you don't have something nice to say, than don't say it at all (unless its a critique). You can message me instead.
2. Lets not have any fighting or debates in here... I find them unsavory.

As for my personal use...

1. I'll use this to keep all you lovely people updated if I'll be away for a bit.
2. As most scrapbooks are used for, I'll post random crap I find interesting in here.
3. If I have something on my mind, I'll vent here.

In conclusion, I look forward to hearing from you!
Last edited by Nixie on June 24th, 2012, 2:25 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Right now my computer isn't working and am being forced to write posts on my phone. So please be patient with me. And sorry for any spelling errors or lack of post coding.
Nixie
Who do you think I am?

Words: 110008
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2012, 8:16 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Nixie's Scrapbook

Postby Nixie on April 13th, 2012, 10:57 am

For my amusement, and nothing more, here is a taste of what I think Nixie sounds like when she speaks. XD

Last edited by Nixie on May 28th, 2012, 10:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Right now my computer isn't working and am being forced to write posts on my phone. So please be patient with me. And sorry for any spelling errors or lack of post coding.
Nixie
Who do you think I am?

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Nixies Scrapbook

Postby Eridanus on April 13th, 2012, 12:11 pm

Yay new scrap means housewarming party! *spams confetti and summons army of ukulele-playing clockwork golems*
NOTICE: I am currently mostly inactive til August. As such, guild activities are temporarily halted (watch out for major revamps, changes and organizations when I'm back in full force). Any activity with Eri will be rather slow as well, but I am slowly readjusting back to "Mizahar life", so to speak, so do PM me if we have a thread that I left hanging and we'll talk.

"You must be one hardcore scholar, Eri." (Laszlo)
First winner of the prestigious Mirage's No Kill Medal.
Eridanus
It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Words: 1312082
Joined roleplay: October 24th, 2011, 2:03 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1) 2011 Top NaNo Word Count (1)

Nixie's Scrapbook

Postby Nixie on April 22nd, 2012, 10:36 am

Here's a picture Mishani Vita drew for me in return for finding her a song. XD

Last edited by Nixie on May 28th, 2012, 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nixie
Who do you think I am?

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Nixie's Scrapbook

Postby Nixie on May 10th, 2012, 9:30 am

I forgot how much I loved Pocky. <3 /noms

Last edited by Nixie on May 28th, 2012, 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nixie
Who do you think I am?

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Nixie's Scrapbook

Postby Nixie on May 21st, 2012, 3:03 pm

As many of you know... I post lotsa music links when I'm in chat... Because I'm always listening to it when I'm on the computer. x.x.... Anyways! I was listening to this earlier when a funny thought crossed my mind. This song kinda reminds me of the Djed storm. haha I know some may disagree, but I figured I would still post this here.. because my scrapbook is lonely. :/...

/comforts her Scrapbook.
Last edited by Nixie on May 28th, 2012, 10:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Nixie
Who do you think I am?

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Nixie's Scrapbook

Postby Nixie on May 28th, 2012, 10:21 am

So I came upon this a while ago when I was browsing through Thesaurus.com... It made me chuckle at least a little. Call me immature if you want. :p

diarrhea [dahy-uh-ree-uh]

Part of Speech:
noun
Definition: loose bowels
Synonyms: Montezuma's revenge, dysentery, flux, the runs, the trots

I think if Nixie were a doctor, I would use the term flux too... Just to confuse patients...

Nixie: "Its just a bad case of flux."

Patient: "I can use flux??" Patient tries to use it.

Nixie: "No stupid, its diarrhea. Don't make a mess."

Yay for poor bedside manor. X)

Nixie
Who do you think I am?

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Hope vs Worry

Postby Nixie on June 6th, 2012, 3:07 am

HopeWe have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain, Hebrews 6: 19 Vs Worry“Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. Matthew 6:34

So this morning my sister called me with a question. She had made a stupid mistake and was frightened of what its outcome would be. Why did she call me? Well because it was a question about her new job with a company I've been with for nearly five years now. The situation didn't sound like one that should have scared her so, but because she was still in her probation period I could understand why she might have been concerned. So I thought about it, and told her what I thought would be the most probable repercussion of her mistake. The answer seemed to ease her concern, so I was satisfied and went back to sleep.

When I woke up later that day I checked my phone as I always do, and I had a message waiting for me. It was from my mom; she was calling to let me know that my sister had been fired today when she went into work, and told me to be praying she find another job soon. Her voice sounded disappointed, and while I know it was disappointment in the situation, I couldn't help but feel a little guilty at first. But then I got to thinking... While my best guess turned out to be wrong, it had at least given my sister some hope. Hope that the situation would have a good outcome. Even if it was a short lived hope, at least she wasn't worrying the whole day about something she had no control over. After all, no matter how much somebody worries about the uncontrollable, it wont change anything. They will still be out of your hands, and the situation will still unfold, and you will have wasted your time.

I really don't know what I was trying to say with this, but it was on my mind all day, so I just wanted to get it down somewhere.

Nixie
Who do you think I am?

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Nixie's Scrapbook

Postby Nira'lia on June 6th, 2012, 7:22 pm

Happy birthday, Nix!
Nira'lia
Healer & Seer

Words: 386960
Joined roleplay: December 7th, 2011, 9:17 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)

Nixie's Scrapbook

Postby Nixie on June 6th, 2012, 8:36 pm

Thank you Nira'lia! :D <3

Nixie
Who do you think I am?

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Next