A Little Morphing to Start the Day off Right (Solo)

Marcus practices morphing, trying out a new technique.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

A Little Morphing to Start the Day off Right (Solo)

Postby Marcus Ahysen on June 11th, 2012, 4:34 pm

A Little Morphing to Start
the Day off Right

Timestamp: 50th of Summer, 510 AV

Marcus stood before the mirror in his apartment, staring at the reflection of his own face, studying it as he memorized every detail. This was a ritual he completed each and every morning, as Luvet had taught him to do years ago. He was still a novice practitioner of the Morphing craft, but he took his exercises very seriously. Luvet taught him to memorize his face each and every morning, that way he will never lose his identity to the magic.

Marcus took a deep breath, filling his chest with air as he began the second phase of his morning rituals. The young Agent sat down and closed his eyes, allowing his mind to drift aimlessly. I wonder what I'll have for dinner tonight? Who was that woman yesterday? Those were the nicest.. I wonder what task Lilith has for me today? I hope she wants sex. It's been a while since I've seen her. I think after this I'm going to go get some coffee.

The technique was something else Luvet had taught him. Let your mind wander until it has nowhere left to go, then subtly guide it where you want it. Marcus mind wandered for a few chimes before his thoughts finally died out and all that was left was the breathing. In and out. In and out. Marcus enjoyed meditating. It was perhaps the most relaxing experience he knew of.

In.. out.. in.. out.

Marcus sunk deeper into the trance, seeking out his core. He always envisioned it as a ball of pure energy, and in some ways it was. His "core" was his djed, and djed was the purest energy is knew of. Every time he tapped it he felt like it was the first time, so fascinating and wonderful that essence was. Marcus plucked at the djed stored in the core of his being, willing it to concentrate in other areas of his body. Today he would try something new, yet very simple. Marcus willed his djed into his eyes.
Marcus Ahysen
Player

Words: 119215
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2012, 10:20 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes