Awkward, Silly, and Serious Moments with Gale

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on August 9th, 2012, 3:51 am

Hey everybody! Wazzup?! Finally getting over my fear of messing up and actually starting my Scrapbook. Yeah for me! By the way, that has happened to me too many times. Especially here on Mizahar.

As my title states, this is going to be a very awkward, silly, yet serious place. I'll be providing the awkward so would any of you mind provide the silly and serious?

I suppose I don't really have rules. Just that if you post, you have to provide at least one of the adjective I have mentioned both here and in the title.

To start off on a slightly more serious note, here is a little cartoon version of Gale. Well...The best I can do at least.

Gale :

Last edited by Gale Austin McCenry on January 1st, 2015, 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Words: 701701
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2012, 2:25 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Overlored (1) Trash Medal (1)

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on August 10th, 2012, 3:55 pm

Friday The 10th, August 2012

Wow, I am an early riser today.

Usually I don't wake up before 11 but today I woke up at 7:30. 7 freakin' 30! That's when I wake up for school! I even thought it was Saturday because my alarm didn't go off (It goes off at 10 everyday except Sat). Now everything that usually has replies when I wake up aren't touched yet. >.> Why does my body hate me? Waking me up this early is torture.

If you could see me through the computer screen, I'd probably be looking at you like this...
Secret :

Only, I'd probably have this hair...

Secret :

It's so weird waking up with more then half a day to go. I mean, what am I going to do for the rest of the day? I only have like 2 friends that are not on the other side of a computer screen and I don't have a life besides school. Summer is very boring for me....Which is what got me here.

But man I'm tired....I'm probably going to end up doing this later...

Secret :

Last edited by Gale Austin McCenry on January 1st, 2015, 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on August 10th, 2012, 10:47 pm

Please note:
This video is awkward. People who have low awkward levels should leave the video alone and move on to the next post.

If this is too awkward for a scrapbook then just say so and I won't hesitate to take it off. (Since I know there are some kids here. And not just physically) I only post this to bring my share of the silly, awkward, and seriousness to my scrapbook.
Awkwardness :

Last edited by Gale Austin McCenry on January 1st, 2015, 11:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ray on August 10th, 2012, 11:00 pm

XD lolwut?

That was awesomely awkward and I have no idea what was going on.
Ray
Player

Words: 54228
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2012, 10:53 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on August 10th, 2012, 11:13 pm

Yeah right? Haha! It's scarring. Just one of those things you can't unsee ya know. At least to me it was...:D
Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on August 11th, 2012, 6:50 am

Whoa! Not only did I wake up extremely early today, I also managed to pass the 100 post barrier! Yeah me!! -blows kazoo- yeah, yeah it's not that big of a deal. But oh well, gives us a reason to par-tay!

Last edited by Gale Austin McCenry on January 1st, 2015, 11:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Roald on August 11th, 2012, 2:59 pm

Congrats Gale!

You should totally celebrate by buying Haribo. Lots of Haribo. TOO MUCH HARIBO!

Taaaaake iiiiiiit... It's yoursssss...
Roald
Drink and drink and drink and... fight!

Words: 10319
Joined roleplay: August 8th, 2012, 4:06 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on August 11th, 2012, 4:25 pm

O-O Uuuuuuhh........At least it's not skittles.....I despise skittles.....

But that's definitely awkward. Makes me want to sing the Gummy Bear song!!

Busts into a ridiculous dance

Oh Imma Gummy Bear, Yes, Imma Gummy Bear! A Yummy, tummy, funny, lucky Gummy Bear! Gummy B-

Stops and looks at everyone.....What?

Last edited by Gale Austin McCenry on January 1st, 2015, 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on August 15th, 2012, 7:50 am

As of Wednesday, August 15th is the official day of the death of my beloved cat Teacup. She was my precious little gramma tabby. It wasn't anything serious, just of old age. I think she passed while she was asleep, at least it being peaceful way to move on. We found her in one of her favorite spots in the backyard. An old chair around the back.

She was 16 year old gray Tabby. Small theng she was. Probably the smallest out of our four. She was the momma to our others. She had several litters over the years and did a great deal to protect them. She did a better job of fending off Raccoons then our dog Toby and even we did. Poor old gal.

I actually learned more from her then I did from 2 of my older brothers. She taught me things that probably is nonsense to someone else or that you could have learned from anything but it was special for me. Growing up with 3 older brothers and having two that either completely ignored you or nagged you, having few friends that actually would say they were your friend without turning and acting otherwise, and learning to love things that a majority of people have never heard of has been difficult and lonely.

She was just a pet, I know. It's not like losing a relative. I also knew that she was going to leave soon anyway but no longer having her to sit on my lap when I go out back is heartbreaking and no longer having a reminder of how many sticks we have on our porch because of her howling is a pain. We had so many jokes and talks about the old granny. Now that she's gone, that leaves me with one less topic that connects me to the world.

Over dramatic, I know. But it hit me pretty hard. Losing a pet that was like a your third parents is a killer and you can't tell me otherwise.
Last edited by Gale Austin McCenry on January 1st, 2015, 11:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Nira'lia on August 15th, 2012, 8:02 am

Sorry to hear that, Gale. It's always hard to lose pets, and they are never "just" pets. :) Keep strong.
Nira'lia
Healer & Seer

Words: 386960
Joined roleplay: December 7th, 2011, 9:17 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)

Next