[ Pauk's Scrapbook ] Fall From Forever

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Pauk on August 25th, 2012, 6:38 am

I'm bad with PCs. I make one, and I just can't seem to stick with it. Really, the only one I've been able to keep for very long is Pauk. And it's not that I don't have enough time, but school's starting up soon and everything...
I just need to pick a concept and stick with it, play them and their plots and make them do something special.

I haven't been able to do that with Paonna and Arundhati at all. They're going to be retired soon, for sure, unless we pick up on the Door of Mysteries thread for Paonna. And it's funny, because they're both in crowded cities while Merinil, in Sultros with only a few other players, has maybe 7 active threads. I love writing her and her concept. I also love playing the Kelvic mindset, it's just so fun to write, but I twisted Arundhati's all weird and she doesn't even act Kelvic anymore. It's awful.

I've had a ton of PCs in the past. My writing is better now, and a lot of my previous exciting concepts have soured and turned dull. I've been with Mizahar for almost a year...no, wait. I think more than that. My first everPC was Vyxenne. Oh damn. She was awful. Her concept was overused, and I just couldn't get Kelvic right. And I always insult wolf kelvics. I have to stop that. A common animal would logically have more Kelvics of the type, so it makes perfect sense. Just like how I have Pauk as a tiger. There are many feline Kelvics, and some are cookie cutter. But some are awesome and fun to thread with like Tiki or Mihai.

Wow. So this post jumps all over the place. But it's okay, I guess. I just need to find a concept and stick with it like I have Pauk. I really want to bing back Chapiko. I really do. I want her to go to Ahnatep and Hai and Yahebah. So I think that's what I'll do. Arundhati and Paonna don't work for me, and they probably never will. But Chapiko, I think she has a chance. Another chance to come to life and take off. And the first thing she'll do is go to Ahnatep.
School just started and it's already killing me. I'll try to reply as quickly as possible, but I may be slow.
Pauk
Earn your stripes.

Words: 20716
Joined roleplay: January 3rd, 2012, 2:03 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)

Postby Pauk on August 28th, 2012, 7:38 pm

Instead of bring back Chapiko, I made Chiaja. A fresh start, new concept. Mm, Chaktaweth.

Anyways, so I've started watching Warehouse 13. Hehehe.
School just started and it's already killing me. I'll try to reply as quickly as possible, but I may be slow.
Pauk
Earn your stripes.

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Character (1)

Postby Sylkra on August 29th, 2012, 11:07 pm

Pauk wrote:
I'm bad with PCs. I make one, and I just can't seem to stick with it. Really, the only one I've been able to keep for very long is Pauk. And it's not that I don't have enough time, but school's starting up soon and everything...
I just need to pick a concept and stick with it, play them and their plots and make them do something special.

I haven't been able to do that with Paonna and Arundhati at all. They're going to be retired soon, for sure, unless we pick up on the Door of Mysteries thread for Paonna. And it's funny, because they're both in crowded cities while Merinil, in Sultros with only a few other players, has maybe 7 active threads. I love writing her and her concept. I also love playing the Kelvic mindset, it's just so fun to write, but I twisted Arundhati's all weird and she doesn't even act Kelvic anymore. It's awful.

I've had a ton of PCs in the past. My writing is better now, and a lot of my previous exciting concepts have soured and turned dull. I've been with Mizahar for almost a year...no, wait. I think more than that. My first everPC was Vyxenne. Oh damn. She was awful. Her concept was overused, and I just couldn't get Kelvic right. And I always insult wolf kelvics. I have to stop that. A common animal would logically have more Kelvics of the type, so it makes perfect sense. Just like how I have Pauk as a tiger. There are many feline Kelvics, and some are cookie cutter. But some are awesome and fun to thread with like Tiki or Mihai.

Wow. So this post jumps all over the place. But it's okay, I guess. I just need to find a concept and stick with it like I have Pauk. I really want to bing back Chapiko. I really do. I want her to go to Ahnatep and Hai and Yahebah. So I think that's what I'll do. Arundhati and Paonna don't work for me, and they probably never will. But Chapiko, I think she has a chance. Another chance to come to life and take off. And the first thing she'll do is go to Ahnatep.

Really, how do you say exactly what I'm thinking and put it in words? :retard:
"If you want to live your life in a creative way, as an artist, you have to not look back too much. You have to be willing to take whatever you've done and whoever you were and throw them away."

~Steve Jobs

Sylkra
The Ranger Wolf

Words: 65240
Joined roleplay: April 4th, 2012, 10:33 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Pauk on September 4th, 2012, 7:56 pm

So today was my first day of school. My first day at the high school, and damn it was crazy.

I've never had the problem of having to run across the school to get to class before. All of my classes were in a single hallway along with my locker in junior high, and everyone was the same age. Not here. Now, you see everyone all the time and you can't find anything half the time and the locker is bigger but I opened it all of 3 times the entire day. Agh. And there's three lunches, and it's weird and crazy and my French class is split in half by lunch, and it's a dual class of French 1 and French 3. There's also a Belgian foreign exchange student and he says he's only in French class so he can relax because he already knows everything.

Also the pizza for lunch was gross.
Pauk
Earn your stripes.

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Character (1)

Postby Pauk on September 7th, 2012, 7:32 pm

So sorry if I don't reply quickly. High school is exhausting and eating me up alive, so usually when I get home I just want to take a nap. Weekends will be better, so stay with me.
Pauk
Earn your stripes.

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Character (1)

Postby Seven Xu on September 10th, 2012, 2:40 am

Sssh. Pauk's readin' stuff.

Seven Xu
Rhetoric can't raise the dead.

Words: 567538
Joined roleplay: April 30th, 2011, 11:02 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Phoenix on September 12th, 2012, 11:38 pm

Phoenix
The Capacity for Inspiration

Words: 782528
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2010, 3:54 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Pauk on September 13th, 2012, 12:52 am

Cody - I don't even think Pauk can read

Jules - There's no song with ariel brushing her hair with a fork, gosh
Pauk
Earn your stripes.

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Character (1)

Postby Pauk on September 15th, 2012, 2:40 am

omg look what I found
it says "Your foot looks like an old sock amputated on the moon."

I got it 7/8/09 after sending Klutz a flip-flop that said that sentence on the bottom.

And I got stickers.
Pauk
Earn your stripes.

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Character (1)

Postby Pauk on September 23rd, 2012, 9:16 pm

Pauk
Earn your stripes.

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Character (1)

PreviousNext