[Eri's Scrapbook] The Loony Bin :)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Paragon on September 8th, 2012, 7:06 pm

Happy birthday TK!!!
Paragon
The Gordian Knot

Words: 448583
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2011, 8:55 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Eridanus on September 13th, 2012, 2:03 am

Thanks everybody... sandie that drawing is fantastic. I love that art style its so cute! :)
NOTICE: I am currently mostly inactive til August. As such, guild activities are temporarily halted (watch out for major revamps, changes and organizations when I'm back in full force). Any activity with Eri will be rather slow as well, but I am slowly readjusting back to "Mizahar life", so to speak, so do PM me if we have a thread that I left hanging and we'll talk.

"You must be one hardcore scholar, Eri." (Laszlo)
First winner of the prestigious Mirage's No Kill Medal.
Eridanus
It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Words: 1312082
Joined roleplay: October 24th, 2011, 2:03 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1) 2011 Top NaNo Word Count (1)

Postby Xalet on September 13th, 2012, 2:20 am

Oh shoot happy birthday! Well, better late than never!
Xalet
The answer is more Body Building.

Words: 539431
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2011, 11:37 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2

Postby Eridanus on September 24th, 2012, 10:28 am

My life is finally back to normal (or as normal as it can get) so it's time to catch up with everything! (both schoolwork and miz lol)
NOTICE: I am currently mostly inactive til August. As such, guild activities are temporarily halted (watch out for major revamps, changes and organizations when I'm back in full force). Any activity with Eri will be rather slow as well, but I am slowly readjusting back to "Mizahar life", so to speak, so do PM me if we have a thread that I left hanging and we'll talk.

Eridanus

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Eridanus on October 17th, 2012, 3:47 am

So last night I had a really strange dream. I dreamt that I was playing this 3D 3rd-person-view MMORPG... that is called Mizahar. The graphical style is similar to RO2, in that it is a 3D rendered version of anime style, but the background and scenery is fully 3D.

So anyway, I dreamt that I won some grand prize in game, and the GM was asking me what I wanted as a prize. So my first thought was "I wanna go to Claridon!", and I was wandering aloud. Then I realized I actually wanted to see Karjin more, so I next wandered aloud "I think i wanted to go to Karjin more, actually."

While I was still discussing to myself, the GM suddenly typed "@teleport Karjin" and BAM both of us teleported there. Of course, I was like "dude, I haven't decided" and the GM just shrugged. Then I said, "You know what, I think we better check if there's actually a way out here, since Gossamer is still working on this city and may not have included an exit waypoint yet. If there's a way out I'll stick to this for a prize."

And so we began exploring in an attempt to "reverse engineer" a possible path from the rest of the world to this city. So apparently we teleported to the central area of Karjin, which is this really huge and grand castle/palace thing. I remembered that the walls are golden, with exquisite murals throughout, and there were large, curved stairs that led from floor to floor. However, the GM just grabbed me and began jumping down ten stories at a time to hit the ground floor, but since we were on "developer status" we were invulnerable and did not take fall damage from the jump.

So we reached the ground floor and the GM led me out of the castle (central area) to the streets. The streets in general seemed rather industrial-age, with concrete paths and proper imperial/industrial area cobbled roads. Carriages with horses formed the majority of the traffic, though the city still seemed rather empty. However, there are already quite a number of NPCs already scripted in, as I realized when we moved aside to let a squad of NPC guards smartly holding their musket+bayonets to their chest aiming upwards to march pass us.

As we continued walking out, we began arguing whether there is indeed an exit path out. "Gossamer wouldn't have made a path linking this city to the rest of the world since it's not finished yet," I argued. But the GM just shrugged again and said, "We'll only know if he find out. If we explore the outskirts of the city and can't find an exit waypoint I'll just teleport us out."

It is at that time when my brother IRL (who has never heard of Miz IRL, but apparently is knowledgeable in it in my dream) leaned in to look closely at my computer screen and remarked, "It's quite near the Suvan Sea though, you might wanna see if Goss included an exit waypoint to the sea besides to Taldera."

It is then that I explained to my brother the reason why Karjin is an awesome place, besides it being a crafter's heaven and an innovation hub. It is also close to the sea, so it is where I plan to build a branch of the Order of Transcendence. With a branch in Alvadas having its own Docks, and another one in Karjin with its own docks, I can create our guild's own form of a shipping route around the Suvan Sea.

Unfortunately, before we can explore more of the city, my mom came to wake me up for school :/

***Note that I'm NOT releasing any false information, whatever I said happened in my dream and I'm merely writing it down.

Eridanus

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Paragon on October 17th, 2012, 12:40 pm

Too much cheese before bed?
Paragon
The Gordian Knot

Words: 448583
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2011, 8:55 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Gossamer on October 17th, 2012, 3:47 pm

No way. You're revealing my secret evil plans.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Evalin on October 17th, 2012, 4:30 pm

Huh I guess crazy dreams are going around lol. I must say I am wondering where I was during all this :P
ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Words: 1033971
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 4:05 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Eridanus on October 18th, 2012, 2:11 am

Paragon wrote:Too much cheese before bed?

More like too much Miz xD

Gossamer wrote:No way. You're revealing my secret evil plans.

*le gasp!* Clearly my RL Mark of Avalis is manifesting itself in my dreams :D Or would that be Nysel's? :D

Evalin wrote:Huh I guess crazy dreams are going around lol. I must say I am wondering where I was during all this

Obviously you weren't lucky enough to teleport to Karjin with me :P

Eridanus

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Nira'lia on October 18th, 2012, 3:20 am

G-g-geeeeeek
Nira'lia
Healer & Seer

Words: 386960
Joined roleplay: December 7th, 2011, 9:17 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2