Stealing Poison

Abandoned

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Stealing Poison

Postby Caddy Twist on August 16th, 2012, 2:10 am

Caddy nodded. Finn had taught her, Finn had taught her everything.

"I can read and write, as well as speak fluently in common. Obvioulsy because that is what we are speaking. I know a little bit of char both the language and the letters. But I highly doubt you will be involved with them, they are very peaceful. And I can steal anything at all, well except people, I've never done that. And trust me I observe more things than the usual people." She said, very confident in her last words. Caddy made another slight upturn of her lips, barely passing as a smile. "And sure I'm open when you need me but Im not your lapdog." She warned.

Sidenote :
Sorry its short I was in a hurry.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm attempting to make amends and get everything back in order, please bear with me guys
Caddy Twist
Player

Words: 24064
Joined roleplay: May 4th, 2012, 7:46 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Stealing Poison

Postby Raenfae on September 1st, 2012, 11:55 pm

Raenfae listened to her talk and nodded. "I will not always compensate you with money, but I will finds ways to compensate you. I will send a messenger to find you when I have need of your service. And you do the same if you feel you need anything from me. But for now we shall part ways." With that, he nodded and turned to leave, continuing on his way to his business. He had made a connection that he hoped would pay off in the end, for him mostly but for her as well so she would be of continued use.

OOCIt seemed this was a good place to end it, especially with the season change. I will turn it in unless you want to turn in your first thread.
Raenfae
Player

Words: 11589
Joined roleplay: April 16th, 2012, 1:04 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Stealing Poison

Postby Verilian on October 26th, 2012, 8:33 pm

Caddy Twist

• +1 Acting
  • +2 Larceny

Lores: Lore of Raenfae, A Deal with Raenfae

Loot: 1 Folding Knife (Value: 5sm)

Raenfae

• +1 Acting
  • +1 Subterfuge
  • +1 Intimidation

Lores: Helping a damsel in distress, Lore of Caddy Twist, A Deal with Caddy Twist

You Question My Logic? :
Alright, so there wasn't a ton of XP I could award here, but if you feel I missed something or have questions, feel free to PM me.

Notes: Regarding the stuff you stole, Caddy, most of it was returned. I did not award the carrots, cloth, or meat since you didn't actually RP stealing those, but I gave you the knife.

Notice

As per the request of the Founders, threads cannot be graded unless your CS is up to date. This means you need to add threads to your thread list when you make new threads, keep your skills up to date, ledger, living expenses, ect. If you aren't up to date, you'll get a PM from me before i grade your thread. If you are up to date, disregard this notice.
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous