[Will's Scrapbook] Making it Up as I Go

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Lynnea Timandre on April 17th, 2012, 7:07 pm

Instead of posting or otherwise getting things done, I decided to find a new model for Lynnea. And lo, here are the results!

I am now content.
Lynnea Timandre
Lost and broken.

Words: 27512
Joined roleplay: December 29th, 2011, 8:37 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Trident on April 21st, 2012, 1:44 pm

Hey guys-

I'm going to have to pull the plug on Sela and Jaiun. I know I said I would finish up all my ongoing threads with them, but real life has been eating me alive and I can't keep up with my active PCs as is. If you have any threads with those two characters, feel free to submit them for grading.

Thanks you all so much for the patience you've had with me.

Sincerely,
Will

Development ThreadDS OfficeSuvan SeaSuvan Sea Lore

---

Accepting more moderated threads now on a limited basis. PM me for more information.
Trident
Welcome to no man's land

Words: 105060
Joined roleplay: November 19th, 2011, 3:58 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Rorugir on June 2nd, 2012, 9:38 pm

I'm not dead, I swear. I'm just being eaten alive by life.

Nope, I didn't die in a ditch somewhere, and me and all my characters will soon be coming back to Mizahar. I know I dropped out suddenly - that was unfair to do, especially for my threading partners and my domain. Life conspired against me and sickness and a sudden work schedule forced me to dip out of Mizahar for a while. I'm sorry about that, and sorry I never gave anyone any sort of warning, but for the longest time I just had no energy for Mizahar.

I'm not sure if anyone will really read this and care so much (I mean, it was only what, two and a half weeks?) but if you are then know I'm back, and I promise to make up for my time spent away from Mizahar. Just because I'm back though doesn't mean I'll have more time to spend on Mizahar, though. Even though I've shaken off the worst of the bug that had me bedridden for a good week or so, I still have a lot of RL work on my plate and I won't be on Mizahar as frequently. But I'll try and make do with what I have!

Unfortunately, this means I'll be stepping down from my position as Trident. No, not now, but soon. I want to make sure I have a good replacement and get around to grading all the threads in my office and writing responses for those people who have been waiting on my for the greater chunk of a month. But I just don't have time to mod for the Suvan Sea anymore. I'm sorry guys. I never did around to doing that Spring Plot for anyone, which makes me feel really guilty. I hope all the Suvanites can accept my apology - you guys really have been nothing but patient with me, for which I can only thank you.

I'll still be playing on Rorugir, Volans, and Lynnea until further notice, though. If you were waiting on a response from me, I promise I'll be getting to it soon.

Until next time,

Will
aka Trident, Rorugir, Volans, and Lynnea Timandre
This is Rorugir's speech when he speaks in Common...
...And this is Rorugir's speech when he speaks in Isur.
Rorugir
Lost child of Uluth.

Words: 120916
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2011, 1:02 am
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Victor Lark on June 2nd, 2012, 9:46 pm

I've always liked reading your stuff, Will. I'm glad to see you around. :)
Victor Lark
How does that make you feel?

Words: 412831
Joined roleplay: April 8th, 2011, 8:33 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Baird on November 2nd, 2012, 5:09 am

Oho! It's-a me, Will, and I have returned! (Yeah...I apologize for that lame pun.)

Greetings, Mizahar! It's good to be back. Well, I've been popping in and out of chat and talking with some of the other players recently so I guess this isn't a true return, but I figured I would make a proper re-introduction. So here goes nothing!

First off, yes, I am indeed back, and yes, I do indeed hope to stay this time. I'm going to be starting over fresh - going to retire all my old accounts and start up new with Bael here. The concept is still a bit unclear, but I feel like he's going to be a really good character. He's (hopefully; if he gets cleared) will be a former mercenary guided by vengeance, and...well. I won't spoil all of his character concept, but suffice to say, I really like the moral ambiguity of this character and feel like he's going to really be fun to play as.

Anyways, as you can probably tell, I still have some work to do before I'm up and running once more. By consequence, I'll probably be unable to participate in Nano (of all the weeks to return, right?) but I can hopefully help a few of you out there to pad your own word counts later this month, when everything is said and done. I don't know where Bael will start yet, but when I do, and if you're in the area, don't feel free to give me a shout-out, hypothetical reader!

I'm running out of steam at this point, so I'll simply end with this: I can't wait to get back to writing!
Baird
Not a Nuit

Words: 18917
Joined roleplay: November 2nd, 2012, 4:52 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on November 2nd, 2012, 5:33 am

Well then, I suppose a welcome is in order. Welcome back, Will. :)
Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Words: 701701
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2012, 2:25 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Overlored (1) Trash Medal (1)

Postby Hadrian on November 4th, 2012, 5:20 am

Hi, Will. Welcome back. :)

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I think someone's using that avatar... *slinks*
Hadrian
Most smartest and best damn tapper.

Words: 1050304
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2010, 6:50 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Baird on November 4th, 2012, 5:24 am

Ah, that's too bad. I'll go and change it.

Who is using it?
Baird
Not a Nuit

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Hadrian on November 4th, 2012, 5:32 am

Your mom: Red Daghul. But it's just an Inarta. They are soulless gingers, so I'd say steal it.
Hadrian
Most smartest and best damn tapper.

Words: 1050304
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2010, 6:50 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Baird on November 4th, 2012, 5:37 am

Haha, nah, he can have it. I'll switch back to the model I had beforehand.
Baird
Not a Nuit

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

PreviousNext