Break from Mizahar!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Break from Mizahar!

Postby Imass on March 18th, 2013, 5:19 am

HAIL MIZAHAR!

Thanks for all the time and dedication you have put into helping my character develop, however it seems I have burnt out my muse for the time being. I already have limited time to write and I do not use it properly. I have dozens and dozens of threads hanging from past seasons.... I have been neglecting them for many months now and that needs to change. I figured I would take a couple weeks off from Mizahar and refocus myself with positive energy so I can come back and write like I never have before!

I apologize to anyone I am leaving hanging right now , but I am doing this regardless of what happens in my threading. I especially want to apologize to Neaya, Markus, Kida, Emblem, Revy and Ball who I have sorely let down with aweful neglect. Also I am sorry to Mizahar's mods for having an extremely inaccurate character sheet that doesn't even have seasonal expenses for winter or accurate anything... I don't even know why the hell I don't add that @_@

My goal is to come back and right my wrongs with all my threading partners and hopefully open a new chapter in my life as a writer!

Remember always be creative and constructive! Think positive energy and good vibrations as much as you can, if you can't then start striving for that!

Much love,
IMASS
Imass
Veteran of the Sahova Campaign

Words: 431651
Joined roleplay: June 19th, 2012, 4:35 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

Break from Mizahar!

Postby Sevris on March 18th, 2013, 5:36 am

Return when you can. That way you'll be having more time and energy to do those long lost threads and the current ones.
Sevris
Loyal Soldier

Words: 187865
Joined roleplay: July 24th, 2012, 5:26 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Break from Mizahar!

Postby Eida on March 18th, 2013, 1:16 pm

Try to relax a bit while that! Get some energy and inspiration and let us know if you came back! Until then we'll see you soon! :)
Eida
Daughter of Leth

Words: 97147
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2013, 8:27 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Break from Mizahar!

Postby Markus Andres on March 19th, 2013, 1:17 am

No worries, take the time you need my friend!
Markus Andres
The OTK

Words: 1104443
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2010, 7:43 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

Break from Mizahar!

Postby Emblem on March 19th, 2013, 5:31 am

Don't worry friend, take as much time as you need to get your creative mojo back!
Currently working at new job so I am still trying to balance it out with Miza. I apologize for any delays.
Emblem
Retired Staff

Words: 50846
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2012, 5:56 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Break from Mizahar!

Postby Ball on April 16th, 2013, 12:45 pm

Hey iMass, don't think ya are neglecting us, ya have been burning the proverbial candle on both ends. A break is needed at times, we all know this. ;) Just take yer time and let us know when ya get back =D
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes