PM to join A Woman and a Squire (Fallon)

Shiress meets a new friend?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

A Woman and a Squire (Fallon)

Postby Fallon on March 22nd, 2013, 9:04 am

She listened, just as a she always did, her hand patting at the cub before withdrawing. The plan to say the least made her uneasy, or more over the mention of the wilderness did. What did this woman think it was? A simple walk in the garden? A stroll between trees and all the cute furry creatures? Her eyes looked down at the feet of the women, her brow narrowing to the idea. Part of her wanted to comment, the other part wanted to remain silent and let them face the consequences of their choices. Then of course, weight could be placed upon her for not placing at least a warning. She watched the hesitation in Shiress form, a flicker of worry sprouting on her face. Whatever the reason was, it was none of Fallon’s business. Still she could not help but feel that something truly needed to be said.

“I don’t think the wilderness is a good idea. It is dangerous to those who do not know how to survive it,” Fallon turned her gaze up to Azcadelia, the look turning solid. It did not waver, not for an instant “However, what do I know? I am after all just a squire.”
It was a sign that she was neither going to argue the case, nor suggest otherwise. It was after all their choice still. She had voiced her opinion, there was little more she could do outside of that. She turned her eyes away and focused once more on the fountain “Perhaps Shiress would like to go somewhere else, or could think of somewhere better? Like… I don’t know…” She shrugged for a moment and plucked a name out of the air “Soothing Waters?”
FALLON
Fallon | Coffee Codes | Skill Images

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Words: 2242110
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 4:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Azcadelia on March 22nd, 2013, 9:38 am

Azcadelia

Azcadelia frowned at Fallon's warning, it had brought down all her fun. Azcadelia knew how to take care of herself in the woods but it didn't dawn on her that Shiress might not. Taking this into consideration Azcadelia weighed more options before speaking, "What do you propose we do Shiress? I already suggested the Bazaar so it's only fair if you suggest the next adventure. Then, we can choose the last one, to close the day, together. Perhaps ending it at the Stallion or here in the gardens for some tranquility?"

Azcadelia cast another, smaller, smile and looked to the pup, "Say, Fallon, where'd you get Orvin and how does one acquire a...," Azcadelia hesitated for a moment, studying Orvin, trying to find exactly what it was. Coming to a conclusion she continued, "a wolf pup?" Her words curled in question, it was bizarre indeed. Plus, it was foreign to she for she had never seen a wolf or wolf cub up close before. "I was wondering if I should get a pet. Perhaps a Parrot, a snake, swan, songbird? Oh so many animals!" Azcadelia grew a little excited at the thought of her own companion. She may be a snake but she was a true animal lover on the inside.
Azcadelia
Balance, Control and Poise

Words: 78372
Joined roleplay: February 23rd, 2013, 1:31 am
Character sheet

Postby Shiress on March 22nd, 2013, 7:15 pm

Relief washed over Shiress as Fallon questioned the safety of Azcadelia suggestion. She hoped to never set foot in the woods again if it were up to her.

The obvious tone of Fallon's voice made it apparent to Shiress that she did not like or did not trust the green eyed red head, maybe both, but the tension that surrounded the two was felt like a blast of a cold wind. She dare not pry into their earlier meeting staying true to form -trust anyone until they gave reason not to- this being Shiress' greatest weakness along with being vastly naive do to years of confinement.

"No!" Shiress said straightening up. She cleared her throat and changed her tone "I would rather not take a trip to the soothing waters, if it's all the same." She gave Fallon a smile "It's just not my favorite thing to do."

Her eyes then focused on Azcadelia as she spoke up. Shiress couldn't help but feel she was making a simple day quite complicated. "To be honest a day outside the city walls would be welcomed. I haven't been outside the city." Shiress hesitated, drew in a deep breath, maybe if I explained maybe it would be understood better, then continued. "I was attacked in the woods..a zith, and gravely injured before being brought into the city to a doctor." She stopped there. "So, I'd rather not venture past the tree's, at least, not deep within them." She became frustrated with herself, not knowing much of the city despite a full season within its walls. "But it's your choice ma'am, your invitation." She smiled then her eyes moved to Fallon looking for any change of expression on her face in the wake of her decision, but Fallon would prove to be hard to read. If not impossible.

Surely if Azcadelia proved to be dangerous, I'd be warned
Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars

Character sheet
Shiress
Every path has a few puddles

Words: 918381
Joined roleplay: January 25th, 2013, 7:01 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (2) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Fallon on March 23rd, 2013, 10:20 am

Fallon’s tone, as far as she was aware, was only one that did not suggest distrust or dislike; it was more one of a simple reminder, an opinion to be voiced. And not long after the voice of Shiress was heard. She did not comment, for it was not her place to. More so when valid reasons were put behind it.
Each to their own she thought.
Her gaze became distant as she focused upon the fountain, to watch the dying light catch the water. Her eyes relaxed, her expression growing distant, as her ears picked up on the words that were spoken. Even when the talk of attacks in the woods reached her ears, she did not move. It was safe to say her face did not change. It remained neutral and unshifting. She gave a simple shrug, followed by a nonchalant comment, “If that is what you wish to do.”
She had thoughts on who the doctor may have been, but she kept her guesses to herself. More information was needed before she asked.

Regardless, she had done her bit and at least attempted to give warning about the wildlands. As for dangerous, well Fallon did not know. She had received some form of empty threats the last time at the Stallion, along with a tale and admittance that she was little more than a snake. There was also her speaking about being a mage, a Remimancer to be exact. And so, in a sense, she had every right to be sceptical of her words. Upon remembering Azcadelia’s question however, she answered.
“I wouldn’t quiet say… well acquiring is the right word,” she sighed “He decided to climb into my bag whilst I was out in the wilderness. From what I can tell, he was pretty much the runt of the litter and had been left behind.”
There was little more too it, other than the fact it was pouring with rain and the young cub at the time had managed to drench the inside of her bag and leave the contents covered with mud. It was indeed the simple way the pair had met and started travelling together.
FALLON
Fallon | Coffee Codes | Skill Images

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Words: 2242110
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 4:24 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Azcadelia on March 23rd, 2013, 12:59 pm

Azcadelia

Azcadelia felt the exhaustion of the day getting to her as she listened to both Fallon and Shiress' speech. She let out a yawn while covering her mouth and let out a stretch. "That's sounds like a nice story Fallon," she smiled warmly. "Shiress, I'd best turn in so I can get some rest for our day tomorrow," she said, bringing herself to stand up. "We can meet outside of the Bazaar at noon, eh?"

"Maybe one day Fallon can join us; I'd love to make her a little womanly with a few specks of blush and foundation, hmm? Her skin is rather beautiful, it's just so pale - an ounce of colour would do it wonders," she said, yawning at the end of her sentence. "Alright, I'm off to bed." Azcadelia said, thrusting herself up before turning on her heels to exit the garden and thrusted her arm in the air and wiggled her fingers in a girly good-bye. "See you at noon!" she yelled before exiting the garden.

Last edited by Azcadelia on March 24th, 2013, 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Azcadelia
Balance, Control and Poise

Words: 78372
Joined roleplay: February 23rd, 2013, 1:31 am
Character sheet

Postby Shiress on March 23rd, 2013, 5:01 pm

Shiress watched the red head walk out of view then turned her eyes back to Fallon feeling a bit awkward. She couldn't help but think Fallon's intentions was not seeking out company this evening and had it not been for a wandering wolf cub, she probably wouldn't have.

"Fallon, it was very nice to meet you." Her arm stretched out and swiped the pups ear "You too Orvin." She stood and stepped to Fallon's side. She smiled placing her hand on the squires shoulder. "Good luck with your training, you'll make the city a fine knight." She pulled her hand away feeling her touch was more of an invasion than her attempt of a kind gesture. "Well, I'll leave you to your thoughts. Good night." She said as she stepped away.
Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars

Character sheet
Shiress
Every path has a few puddles

Words: 918381
Joined roleplay: January 25th, 2013, 7:01 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (2) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Accolade on April 16th, 2013, 2:06 am

Shiress

Experience
Skill XP Earned
Interrogation + 2 XP
Socializing + 3 XP
Rhetoric + 1 XP
Observation + 2 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Interrupted pity party
Fallon - stranger
Accepting a girls night out

Fallon

Experience
Skill XP Earned
Animal Husbandry + 2 XP
Interrogation + 2 XP
Socializing + 3 XP
Observation + 3 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Shiress- stranger
The return of Azcadelia the snake
Declining a girls night out

Azcadelia

Experience
Skill XP Earned
Socializing + 3 XP
Interrogation + 2 XP
Persuasion + 1 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
An awkward reunion - Fallon/Shiress
Trying to make new friends-or contacts

Notes :
Nice thread ladies. Such tension wow!!

The Sylir has spoken
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, please send me a PM and we can figure it out. :)

Accolade
The Journey begins here...

Words: 307037
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2012, 12:45 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

Previous