[Jesslyn's Scrapbook] Well, that's cool... Oh and that too!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Jabari Dreamchaser on June 20th, 2013, 4:25 am

<3 <--- Touch my heart
Jabari Dreamchaser
to know without knowing

Words: 46515
Joined roleplay: April 25th, 2013, 3:10 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Jesslyn Skyglow on June 21st, 2013, 5:11 pm

OMG OMG OMG OMG I reached 100000 WORDS I REPEAT 100000 WORDS! (on Jesslyn and just Jesslyn) and am only like 17 posts from 300!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG BOW DOWN TO MY GREATNESS!
Jesslyn Skyglow
Remember the good times, and never forget.

Words: 127365
Joined roleplay: January 6th, 2013, 4:00 am
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Jesslyn Skyglow on July 5th, 2013, 3:06 pm

so I do image editing and I had on this computer (mums) some possible Zith pics. That's right, Jesslyn was going to originally be a Zith!

original!

edited!

dont compare them or else you'll start seeing things! But yeah I do image editing....what up!?! it was also a crappy image that I didn't worry about edges or details either.... sooo yeah
Jesslyn Skyglow

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Jesslyn Skyglow on July 5th, 2013, 7:58 pm

Well look that that! It's time for my over-all word count! Sorry for the long wait and it's going to be a little off seeing as I've made posts in these 5 days. Also I'll be going through and taking out OOC posts for all of them and putting those stats up... when Idk but they will be here sometime.

JUNE!

Chracter Posts Word Count
Jesslyn 298 109166
Samantha 116 77504
Myya 34 8115
Alaroza(WIP) 16 1307
Singh (Retired) 84 50017
Rayla (Retired) 13 8103
Amora (Retired) 73 22150
Total 634 276,362
Jesslyn Skyglow

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Jesslyn Skyglow on July 22nd, 2013, 4:11 am

Can I just tell you guys... how hard I ship Svan and Sammy? Like, it's so hard it hurts. And I don't know bout Svan on this but it hurts sometimes when I read their threads.

Like I want to cry and then just jump my Jammy self in there and yell at them to just get together and quit torturing me. Or could they freaking KISS ALREADY! Like come on! The sexual tension is so tense Kiy could cut it with a knife and not be hungry for years!

Oh and this is Samantha and this is Svan. One feisty feline and annoyed snake. Let me tell you, those guys fight. And fight. And fight. Did I mention fight? Kus I don't think I did.

But in the end they always end up so... INTIMATE! Like in their 'The Time Together Will Be Relentless. [ Licearsvansan ]' Thread, Sammy almost gets killed, yells at Svan, he gets angry at her. They fight more. She give me some sort of head injury or something. And then guess what happens?

THEY FREAKING CUDDLE BY THE FIRE AND SHARE SECRETS! I want to pull my hair out to be honest. Oh and in their recent thread 'Adventure Time!' with Kiyeri, Svan almost kills Samantha and Kiy but stops, because the look on Kiys face reminds him of Samantha's face and he stops. Mind you he goes and hugs a tree into two pieces. But I have a feeling this Myrian girl is going to cause Svan to have a really torn relationship with Samantha for a while.

He can suck it up and kiss Samantha. But thats not going to happen. Though I can totally write a piece for this. Oh my god.... I am. I am going to write fanfic for Svan and Samantha and there is nothing you can do to stop me.... okay there are things but whatever. It will be in spoiler so you can choose to read it or not. But it's happening.

THE FIC :
Samantha stormed away from the girl and got closer to Svan. She had had enough of his tantrum. So she did what she normally did when she got fed up with him. She grabbed his chin, held his head up a little, and flicked him on the nose.

She had let go and was going to make her way back to the girl, whose name was still unknown, but a hand dragged her back. Quickly her arm was bent behind her and in a spot where she couldn't get it released. Samantha let out a growl and went to jerk out of his hold and elbow him but was stopped with fangs dragged along the back of her neck. Svan had to be on his tiptoes if he was doing that.

"I hate when you do that." He hissed. She returned the hiss. Actually managing to jerk free seeing as he was on his toes, Samantha grabbed his wrist and twisted it around to where their positions were switched. Samantha brought her fangs down to the spot where her teeth marks were forever in his skin and lightly bit down, "Sucks doesn't it." Samantha let go and turned to move around again but once again he stopped her, "I wasn't done talking, Samantha."

Samantha turned and faced the snake. Before she could say anything Svan had a hand on her mouth. His eyes peirced her with anger, "We're both adults Samantha. I am much older than you and am not an animal. Stop. Flicking. Me. On. The. Nose." Svan hissed out the works and glared at her. Mentally telling her if she didn't stop he was going to break her nails.

Samantha pulled his hand off her mouth, "If you stop being such a child, then I wouldn't do it. I'm not siding with the girl and I'm not siding with you. But the girl is recovering from injuries and you are simply having a tantrum. If you really needed my affection and attention that much, you could have just said so." Samantha dropped his hand and turned around, for the severalth time, and started to walk away but Svan grabbed her shoulder and pulled her to face him.

"God dammit Samantha! I'm not joking!" Samantha smirked, "And neither am I." Svan and Samantha's attention was pulled to the Myrian as she laughed long and loud. Samantha raised an eyebrow at her and Svan sneered at her. Samantha smacked the back of his head and was earned a hiss before being tackled to the ground.

Okay they didn't kiss but whatever.

THEY ACTUALLY KISS AND ITS SWEET :
Samantha put another log on the fire before setting back a great distance. Svan hasn't returned and the girl is out could again. She's had enough fright and life threatening experiences for most grown men to soil their pants so Samantha doesn't hold it against the girl.

Samantha doesn't sleep that night. She simply stares at the dying fire and glances over at the Myrian when she tosses and turns or makes noises. Samantha doesn't even realize it's morning until Svan is back and taps her on the shoulder. Samantha's head snaps up in it takes a couple blinks and blind seconds for her sight to get back to normal before she realizes it's only Svan.

She sighs and looks back to the low embers. She doesn't speak as the snake sits beside her. And neither does Svan. Samantha can't help but scoot closer to the snake, who is human looking currently, and lean on him. Her head rests on his shoulder and it doesn't take long before his head lays on hers.

They had an odd way with their relationship. They should be angry at eachother and on opposite sides of the fire, Samantha closer to the girl and Svan faraway. But instead they're leaning on each other by the fire. Again.

Times slowly goes on and the Myrian moves again. Samantha can feel Svan tense and she turns her head to nuzzle his cheek a little. She doesn't say anything but turns her head back. Svans' hand comes up and guides her head back to his face. She goes with it and looks into his eyes. His eyes say he's sorry and she can see that he wants to say it too but the situation was too close to him. It was instinct. She can't blame him for something he is, so she doesn't.

Samantha gives a tired smile and lets their noses brush. She closes her eyes for a couple seconds and thinks, "Svan, dear Svan." She accepts his apology. Samantha opens her eyes to see him looking at her weirdly. Samantha lifts an eyebrow. Svan simply gives a small smile before letting go and allowing them to go back to their leaning.

They don't say anything for a while but somehow they move to here Samantha is sitting betweens Svans legs and she's leaned back. She's actually starting to fall asleep when Svan turns her head again and places a light kiss on her lips, "Never change Sammy." Samantha gives a small tired smile before she passes out.

*Two Hours Later*

Samantha wakes up to Svan shivering behind her. Realization slowly comes to her. Slowly pulling away from Svans' hold Samantha tiredly shifts. Moving around to the back of Svan she curls around him. Svan tiredly reaches up and scratches behind her ear before moving his hand under her chin. Samantha lays her tail over Svans' legs and the ground before drifting off to sleep again.

Svan sent me a version with a non orange tiger... I made it orange. And thought of it as I wrote this. SHUT UP ITS CUTE..... everything but the kissing it possible in this with those two. It really and truly is. But you know... wishful thinking.

Jesslyn Skyglow

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Jesslyn Skyglow on July 23rd, 2013, 3:55 am

You know what I haven't done in a long time???? A character update. That's what. How horrible of a person can I be!

Jesslyn Update As Of 8:52 (-8)
* One reply to be made
* One thread to be put up
* Plot with new person
* Finish up Solo thread
* Start and Finish placeholders for Spring
* GET MORE THREADS OUT FOR SUMMER OMG

Samantha Update As Of 8:53 (-8)
* One reply
* TALK GIRL TALK! LIKE REALLY!
* Get more threads
* PLOT WITH KIY, youre supposed to be bonding with her. wow Jammy, wow.

Myya Update As Of 8:54 (-8)
* One reply?????
* more threads (this is a common occurrence sadly)
* plot, plot, plot, did I mention plot?

Alaroza Update As Of 8:55 (-8)
* Finish your freaking CS like OMG, is it really that hard?

Jesslyn Skyglow

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Jesslyn Skyglow on July 23rd, 2013, 3:58 am

I like going and looking at everyones templates right? There are so many pretty ones! I just want to steal them from you guys you don't even know. So, I probably will go on a BC making rage while masterbating looking at your guys' beautiful creations. THERE WILL BE SO MANY YOU DON"T EVEN KNOW!

On that note, I am on a CAPS CRAVE and need to go listen to some music to calm down.... though what I am humming is not calming music..... XD, why do you guys love me again?
Jesslyn Skyglow

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Jesslyn Skyglow on July 24th, 2013, 11:02 pm

Tablets suck for posting images -.-
Last edited by Jesslyn Skyglow on July 25th, 2013, 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jesslyn Skyglow

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Abstract on July 24th, 2013, 11:34 pm

...Posts like this always make me sad... I don't know why... but they do :)

Anyways, you often mentioned us judging you, and I know that happens... but in this... I'm not. In no way shape or form. I really can't quite find anything I disagree with here... partially because, in general, I know how you feel...

You mention how lucky you are compared to those you know, and I must admit... similar to you, I think I am pretty lucky. In a lot of ways. But one thing I can sympathize with, and that I am even luckier to avoid, is having friends not as lucky. I hide myself withing a small group, all of us happy, and we kind of fit together well. It makes life... easier, and makes being lucky not so obvious. And from what you have mentioned, that's a good thing. I'd love to give advice, but I'm terrible at that, and I have no idea anyways... so I think I'll ignore that bit.

Moving onto art, funnily enough, irl, I'm in a very similar situation. I'm an... ok artist, fast, but everything turns out badly. And I can't seem to take a long time on things. It's a really big pain, I know... and again, no advice. I haven't figured anything out yet, except maybe lack of patience XD

Going backwards here, job threads... I have to admit, writing about art would be a pain. What I've done for some of the more 'crafty' threads is do the thing myself while thinking about it, and considering how I would write about this or that action. Then I get to writing. It works quite well, in my opinion, though you might have to figure out your own way. Art uses a lot of mental decisions, and sometimes, I guess, those are hard to describe.

Also, one of the reasons I think why Jess is in debt is not just your, but your occupation in general. I don't know if you, or anyone else, but I've heard the expression a 'starving artist'. It's true, despite the fact that art sells for a lot, people rarely buy, and there's so much to choose from... making money off painting is rarely a good way to make a living. However, I also have another suggestion here. Painting can easily be considered a part time job. So, Jess could simply work (starting this season) at a simple job... say... a groom, or a waitress at the Red Diamond. It would pay the bills, and your PC could still do what she loves on the side!

Now... writing passion... I can't say much about. One thing I have found, however, works slightly, and leaves you (well me) itching to write. Just a break... a short break, maybe, without writing. A week, or two, with no Miz. When I did this, going to camp, or on holiday... I get home... (like today) and I find myself excited to write as a character. The words flow. Just put your threads on hold, apologize to those you write with, and wait. When you feel like writing again... come back. Another solution I like is.... a goal. I haven't tried this out myself, but I've read something of the like about Jules and Aidiara... I think it was her writers block Vlog. Maybe listen to that XD? But basically, the idea is having a goal, long term or short, gives you something to strive for with your character. Makes you more excited to write with them. For example, with Spirit... my brain is BURSTING with plans, from a certain pair of solos this season to (hopefully) boost my medicine up to competent so I can FINALLY get her that Vet job, to a new house, marriage, and even MORE puppies. Seriously, I can't wait. Maybe think up some more things for your favorite PCs? Try to focus on plans for one... while letting the others continue maybe one or two threads, while stretching out your main. Once that's done, and you've run out of ideas or something, move on to some one else!

These were just my thoughts... but I hope things work out in the end... for everything. I would hate to lose you :)
Abstract
In a roundabout way... everything is me

Words: 382975
Joined roleplay: June 5th, 2013, 4:06 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (2)

Postby Jesslyn Skyglow on July 24th, 2013, 11:40 pm

I have only one thing to say Spirit, What would I do without you <3. Thankx a lot. I'll think about those and see what I can do. Though I do have to say, I complain a lot XD. I think we all do though so it's okay. Thankx again Spirit <3 XOXO
Jesslyn Skyglow

Character sheet
Scrapbook

PreviousNext