The PC Request/Reservation Thread For Kenash

Now that the city is open, this thread is no longer needed. If you want to request a Dynasty PC, PM a local Storyteller. There is a cap.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is Kenash's development forum. Please feel free to post your ideas and suggestions as well as join in any discussions that are currently ongoing.

Moderator: Gossamer

Postby Mitti on August 8th, 2013, 2:04 am

Kenash PC Request/Reservation

PC Name: Mitti
PC Social Status: Slave
Preferred Ownership: Morealis Family (but as a slave, what say do I have? :) )
Blurb About Your PC: A house maid and/or cook who came from the fields, Mitti is a cheerful and respectful slave. She enjoys to sing as she cleans, provided none of the masters who object to her doing so are within hearing range.
Anything You Want To See In Kenash: The wonderful (mis)treatment of slaves! Potentially being sold and sold and sold again.
Mitti
Player

Words: 3672
Joined roleplay: August 8th, 2013, 1:47 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Rathe on August 10th, 2013, 11:06 pm

PC Name: Rathe Keogh
PC Social Status: Freeborn
Preferred Relationship (If this is a Plantation Family PC) or Preferred Ownership (If this is a slave pc): n/a
Business Type (If Plantation Family): n/a
Blurb About Your PC: Rathe is a Lhavit native. He's coming to Kenash in search fresh business prospects.
Anything You Want To See In Kenash:Segregation, drama between the families, debauchery and excess. All the good stuff!
Rathe
Blank Page

Words: 29099
Joined roleplay: November 13th, 2011, 6:01 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Gossamer on August 11th, 2013, 12:42 am

I'm glad to see some more slaves and freeborns posted. We have a new discussion topic for this here:

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic38587.html

Please post your thoughts. We'd all be interested to hear.

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Favre on August 19th, 2013, 5:16 am

PC Name: Favre Zulaca
PC Social Status: A Part of the Zulaca Family
Preferred Relationship: Zulaca Plantation
Business Type (If Plantation Family): Runs a shop called Sweet Secrets, focuses mainly on providing clothing for purchase as well as offering tailoring services.
Blurb About Your PC: Since his purchase, he has taken well to his new life as a part of the Zulaca family, where his inquisitiveness was well received, and in fact encouraged as he came to learn the nuances of running a business as well as other aspects of his new life. Now managing a shop of his own, Favre is quite grateful to Carthrys for this chance he found himself gifted with, and strives to bring in much wealth for the family.

Anything You Want To See In Kenash: Tensions running high between families, public confrontations, ect..

oocIf there is anything I need to change or add to let me know
Favre
Player

Words: 10736
Joined roleplay: August 19th, 2013, 4:20 am
Character sheet

Postby Sypha Kai on August 23rd, 2013, 3:10 pm

PC Name: Sypha Kai
Preferred Relationship (If this is a Plantation Family PC) or Preferred Ownership (If this is a slave pc): n/a
Business Type (If Plantation Family): n/a
Blurb About Your PC: Sypha Kai is an Eypharian who has come to Kenash seeking revenge for the death of his father, and the enslavement of his mother.
Anything You Want To See In Kenash: Lots of good story telling ;)
Last edited by Sypha Kai on September 8th, 2013, 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sypha Kai
Mercenary from the Sands

Words: 34635
Joined roleplay: August 22nd, 2013, 11:12 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Malkhazni on August 24th, 2013, 3:07 am

PC Name: Malkhazni
Preferred Relationship (If this is a Plantation Family PC) or Preferred Ownership (If this is a slave pc): Sitai Family
Business Type (If Plantation Family): N/A
Blurb About Your PC: Mal is a proud lioness. She isn't afraid to speak her mind, and that gets her in trouble. A lot. Feel free to beat her up as much as you'd like!
Anything You Want To See In Kenash: All the good stuff. Drama, politics, etc.
Last edited by Malkhazni on September 7th, 2013, 5:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Malkhazni
Sharp claws and a tongue to match.

Words: 5457
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2013, 3:01 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Garush Saltspray on August 24th, 2013, 3:28 am

PC Name: Garush Saltspray
Preferred Relationship (If this is a Plantation Family PC) or Preferred Ownership (If this is a slave pc): N/A
Blurb About Your PC: Garush Saltspray is a salty, crusty, ornery, and generally bad-tempered old Sverfra sea-dog, who has retired to being the Lighthouse Keeper for Kenash. He lives underneath the Beacon of Kenash, maintaining the light and ensuring trade ships do not crash onto the sometimes treacherous shores of the city.
Anything You Want To See In Kenash: He's a crotchety old guy :). I'd love for him to interact with the plantation owners and dynasty kids, chasing them off his lighthouse and swinging his cane at them.
Garush Saltspray
You stupid kids! Git offa mah Lighthouse!

Words: 3724
Joined roleplay: August 23rd, 2013, 2:23 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Cecily Askara on August 25th, 2013, 3:31 am

PC Name: Cecily Askara
PC Social Status: Plantation Family (Youngest Niece of Banjemin Cherales Askara X)
Preferred Relationship: Askara Plantation
Business Type: Cecily's Pantry. She specializes in jellies, jams, and marmalade, but also sells gourmet bread, and pies according to season. Her shop is considered a delicacy because it's one of the only stores selling fruit.
Blurb About Your PC: As an eccentric and wildly successful young woman, Cecily lives up to her Askara family name. After a long day of keeping a perfect disguise of normalcy for the customers, Cecily finds delight in peeling off the mask to reveal a whimsical, and quite irrational personality. Not to say that she isn't intelligent- in which she is - but she enjoys playing games with the mind and emotions. She doesn't pay any mind to other's feelings and can sometimes be very brutal.
Anything You Want To See In Kenash:I expect Kenash to be the center of drama, drama, drama in Mizahar! I can't wait for things to get started. Great expectations!
She's crazy, though. I guess there's something wrong inside.
She's crazy, though. I guess she took control.
Cecily Askara
Have my pie and eat it too.

Words: 15801
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2013, 3:11 am
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Selena Snowsong on August 27th, 2013, 2:02 am

PC Name: Selena Snowsong
Preferred Relationship (If this is a Plantation Family PC) or Preferred Ownership (If this is a slave pc): Personal Slave (no one in particular)
Blurb About Your PC: Selena is a recent slave captured just a few seasons back. She is a dancer and lover of the arts, an avid story teller, and hardy like the rest of her people. She may come off as a bit shy, or weak, at first, but do not let first impressions fool you. There is a passion burning deep within :)
Anything You Want To See In Kenash: House politics, plots, master-slave relations played out, and of course a few shady deals!
Selena Snowsong
Player

Words: 1287
Joined roleplay: August 20th, 2013, 8:56 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Storyteller secrets

Postby Eyasia Lorak on September 2nd, 2013, 12:25 am

PC Name: Eyasia Lorak
PC Social Status: sister(half) of Lorena Lorak
Preferred Relationship (If this is a Plantation Family PC) or Preferred Ownership (If this is a slave pc):Member of the Lorak family
Business Type (If Plantation Family): Her shop specializes in fancy dresses and suites, mostly .dresses
Blurb About Your PC: Eyasia is a little knew to the Dynasty life joining a year ago. She's getting use to being a dynasty brat but she isn't the worse. Eyasia wouldn't change her life now, she loved the money and her new family. She is sweet and kind for a half Symenestra. Although she's better at sewing she wants to learn more about medicine from her sister, who she looks up too.

Anything You Want To See In Kenash: Lady Meetups, Masquerades, kidnappings and romance.
You’ve got the wrong girl
Cause I got your number
I don'tdon’t know what kind of spell
you think I’m underThis ain't a feel-good, "Everything's fine" sing-along

"A wise woman once told me that
War is very common. Especially among women,
And I just stepped into the biggest war zone."
Eyasia Lorak
Exotic Beauty and Newest to the Lorak Family

Words: 30155
Joined roleplay: August 30th, 2013, 3:23 pm
Race: Mixed blood