Completed [Sultros Blades]Commissioning Live Steel

Closed to Hadyn Ielis Skellig

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Sultros Blades]Commissioning Live Steel

Postby Ball on August 27th, 2013, 12:29 pm

Ball had watched the lady-smith rummage for his tiny scabbard and hand it over. It was a gorgeous piece of work, simple, plain, yet elegant in its simplicity. Ball wasn’t a fancy being that much could be told by his appearance. Ball had took hold of the leather sheath with a second tentacle and looked at it closely.

Two iron bands bound the leather to keep the curved form it was in, a cap on the bottom kept the sword from pushing through the bottom. There were no ornate etchings on the banding but that didn’t bother Ball one bit. Fumbling with the blade and scabbard the pycon just couldn’t seem to get tip to hole. After nearly taking a tip off of a tentacle Ball finally sighed and nodded up at Hadyn, “Da.Ank.Yu.” [‘Thank you’]

Ball turned and once again struggled with sword and scabbard, it took a bit but the diminutive squire finally slid the weapon home. It was a miracle too! It was obvious Ball had no training in the sword, and he wasn’t sure how to handle himself with it.

“Yu.Gu.Uh.Da.”[‘You good.’] Ball smiled and waved bye with a tentacle, his small dog huffed out a bark and sort of waddled over to her, wagging his shaggy tail.
Created goes to ArandolyaImage
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

[Sultros Blades]Commissioning Live Steel

Postby Radiant on October 26th, 2013, 2:55 pm

Ball :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Observation +2 XP
Socialization +2 XP
Drawing +1 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Hadyn: Sultros Blades' Blacksmith
Weapon: Small Rapier

Loots
Steel Rapier with Scabbard
-2 GM

Hadyn :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Weaponsmithing +1 XP
Blacksmithing +1 XP
Organization +1 XP
Socialization +1 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Ball: Pycon Customer
Ball's Speech Is Gibberish

Loots

Notes :
Hmmm... I think the Rapier would cost more than that. The Price in the Price List is 20 GM.

Making a smaller Rapier for a Pycon would actually make it more expensive as the intricate work required to make a miniature version of the Rapier. Also, with all the design on the hilt, it would cost more, about +100 GM for an ornate sword hilt.

And the Scabbard should also cost Ball, it's not free, right?

I think Eanos would not be pleased with Hadyn severely lowering prices like that, well... it would hurt your salary. Do keep this in mind in your future threads. :)

My radiance is not bright enough?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, beam me a PM and we can work it out. :)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous