[Game] Truth or Dare ... Mizahar Style!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

Postby Ariann on March 14th, 2014, 2:25 am

Dare! :D

ToD, next guy!

Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to play Ariann until my life stabilizes. Sorry in advance to whoever ends up loosing out on threads because of this :\

I am now an official Grader of Mizahar! Happy squeals for all! ^_^ I will be focusing primarily on Zeltiva, but if another region needs cleaning up, let me know! I have a TON of free-time and I always enjoy reading other's threads!

[Unrelated] "(╯ಠωಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻ I quit!"

(Signature courtesy of the awesome Shausha!)
Ariann
Fish Out Of Water.

Words: 94839
Joined roleplay: March 2nd, 2013, 10:13 am
Race: Charoda
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Bob Barton on March 14th, 2014, 11:25 am

I'll bite, just to see the amount of madness you people will subject me to. Truth first though because I'm hoping that things will not be too crazy :P

And I also want to get the chance to mess with someone else as well so pick your poison next guy, Truth or Dare ;)

Both of em eh...we'll just going to go with whatever, don't cry or anything.
T: If given the chance, would Grace jump ship from being a horse person to become a sailor like she wanted to before? (even if the only post available is one that gets no respect like a swabbie)

D: Play chicken with an akalak (drykas if you think its more suitable) using horses but the reason for playing chicken must be interesting (challenging their honor, unintentionally pissing them off, loser becomes the winner's slave for a day, pink slips, etc. That sort of thing.)

Hope that I didn't put too much things (I can change if its too much) Have fun! :D
Last edited by Bob Barton on March 15th, 2014, 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bob Barton
Player

Words: 1121818
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2011, 12:21 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2011 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Grace Lechar on March 14th, 2014, 4:51 pm

Okay for the truth, no way. When Grace finds a passion she clings to it, and she didn't enjoy her voyage over to Riverfall from Syliras. She romanticizes the idea of being a Sailor but couldn't actually handle that type of work.

As for the dare, it shall be done. I don't yet know how I will do that, but it shall be done in time.

Okay Tydus-->
Truth: Who, out of your pod, do you like the least? Not that I want to start a family argument or anything . . . >:}

Dare: I want Tydus to make up some silly reason to stop drinking (Yes, that includes rum) for ten days (let's talk about alcoholic withdraws), and because of said reason go on a strange soul-searching journey into the wilderness, only he doesnt get very far out of the city gates before he turns around (I don't actually want to kill your character or anything). Then you can go back to normal and write it off as drugs or something. I'll be watching for that thread!
Last edited by Grace Lechar on March 16th, 2014, 12:05 am, edited 4 times in total.
Grace Lechar
Step 1: Mount the horse. Step 2: Stay on ...

Words: 79585
Joined roleplay: February 23rd, 2014, 11:33 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Tydus Tempest on March 15th, 2014, 4:39 am

Oh, my... This has to be an IC tie between Kel and Callipsia right now. They're the two Tydus involves himself most and the two that absolutely try to ruin him the most. He loves both of them as best as he can, but the other three are much, much easier to care about.

And... Gods... Okay, I can do this. That's amazing XD

To Stefan:

Truth: Have you ever, in one of your many drunken escapades, ever made it to bed with two non-human, different races?

Dare: Over the course of Spring, bed an Inarta, a Svefra, a Vantha and a Drykas. Going for a quad set of human sub-races. :P
Last edited by Tydus Tempest on March 15th, 2014, 4:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Tydus Tempest
The Tempest Scion

Words: 365477
Joined roleplay: March 1st, 2014, 7:45 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Featured Character (1)

Postby Stefan on March 15th, 2014, 4:41 am

Heh, why not? Just to get a challenge from you, lad: I choose both.

Tydus: Tragically, not different races... that I can remember. There was probably one time but the memories are hazy... anyway, I woke up with a slight poisoning, bite marks and some whipping on my back, so it was something intense...

And I shall accept your challenge, good sir, but as Adi said, add a Vantha to the challenge!

Adi: My dear, just for fun, flirt with both Tydus and Stefan at the same time. It shall be interesting.

Also, did ever somebody of a non-human race made you, at least, blush?
Last edited by Stefan on March 15th, 2014, 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stefan
Player

Words: 185497
Joined roleplay: December 21st, 2013, 7:22 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Adi Skyglow on March 15th, 2014, 5:02 am

Both for me. Ö

Psst, Ty. We Vantha are human, too! D:<

Anoooonaaaa. Your dare is to have a conversation with someone fluent in Vani. Whilst speaking Vani. (And I haven't forgotten your boxcode, I just haven't been on my good computer. <.<)

Stefan: Yes.

That's nothing. Bring it on. [rubs hands together]
Last edited by Adi Skyglow on March 15th, 2014, 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If I owe you a post and haven't talked to you in a while, please don't be afraid to send me a PM.
Adi Skyglow
I never meant to wither.

Words: 111753
Joined roleplay: February 28th, 2014, 10:40 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Anona on March 15th, 2014, 6:06 am

Dare! Hit me with your best shot, Adi ♥

Edit1-Adi: Haha! Oh, wow, that'll be something else.

Alright Grace, here we go!

Truth: Of all the places that Grace has heard of, are there any of those far-off, idealized locations that Grace actually wants to avoid?

Dare: Confide in someone. A secret, a trouble, any size and to anybody. The only caveat is that Grace cannot be drunk or otherwise impaired when she does it-- fully functional and aware of her actions is the way to go. :P
Last edited by Anona on March 17th, 2014, 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anona -- Faelith
Anona
Player

Words: 39126
Joined roleplay: February 5th, 2014, 7:29 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Grace Lechar on March 15th, 2014, 5:25 pm

Any place she's absolutely terrified of? I can't say, Grace will try anything once, but a place she'd rather not try could have to be Black Rock. Death isn't exactly a priority for Grace.

As for your dare, you've chosen a hard one, but I don't think it will be too much of a problem

Ay, you scared of my dares? Ah, Oh well. Truth . . . Were there others before Van? If so, go in detail, make him jealous.
Last edited by Grace Lechar on March 17th, 2014, 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grace Lechar
Step 1: Mount the horse. Step 2: Stay on ...

Words: 79585
Joined roleplay: February 23rd, 2014, 11:33 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Reven Heath on March 16th, 2014, 1:10 am

Truth me please! :)

Next one, truth or dare?

Erm, Una, is that a truth or dare? I'll throw them both at you since I'm not sure which one you want! Heheh

Truth: What would Una do with 10,000 GM?

Dare: I dare Una to get a tattoo!

________

Lol, Grace! No, there were no others before Van, actually. Reven had been unbound and... well, pure before they bonded. When a Kelvic waits to bond, it's harder to find that 'one' to bond to. Not only that but she never had any time to take a real interest in anyone between hunting and providing for herself. Most of the time she was alone so when they met, it hwas the first time Reven felt any kind of attraction for anyone. Part of that was due to the bond. The other part is because Van is hot. Hahahah. ;)
Last edited by Reven Heath on March 17th, 2014, 2:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reven Heath
Happy memories.

Words: 213556
Joined roleplay: February 3rd, 2014, 2:26 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Una Tanta on March 16th, 2014, 1:47 am

Reven! Me! Me! :D

Edit: Well with that dare I want to go with truth! *is horrified* Nah I always do dare...but a tattoo...that will be a hard one to come up with...maybe get a Svefra to do it XD

For the truth....I'm honestly not sure. Money is something Una spends and throws away like it's nothing so she would probably just toss it in a bag and spend it as she felt like it and then forget about it when she went swimming or something. She is very community minded so if she was reminded how important money is to others she would probably donate it or spend it on something to do with the community.

Next Person:
ToD?

Birdie: ....well that was stupid :I.....

Hmmm....I want to give you a really good one!.....

Dare: I dare you to hunt a whale and bring it to Thunder Bay to be butchered and used...However! To add a twisty challenge to this. The whale must be at least 1/2 your size AND you must use your ability as both a man AND a Wind Eagle to catch it. Accentuating your ability above both man and regular Wind Eagle :)

(All that blubber could burn a lot of lamps for a long time, plus yummy Whale Tail food, and maybe you will get to keep some of the teeth ;p)
Last edited by Una Tanta on March 16th, 2014, 7:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
Una Tanta
Be The "One Day"

Words: 371301
Joined roleplay: May 15th, 2013, 2:11 am
Race: Charoda
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Contributor (1)

PreviousNext