[Sunberth] Looking For Roleplay

Splitting this part off from the OOC thread, it's a thread dedicated to finding roleplaying partners and hooking up with people threading in the city!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Ereck Darkshade on March 15th, 2014, 6:13 am

I'm looking for some people who would like to join Ereck in building something out of three ruined houses in a forgotten dead-end alley in the Sunset Quarters that he found while getting lost. At the moment they're nothing but leftover standing wall and piles of collapsed house. Ereck doesn't have a lot of money, in the Sunberth Tradition, so most of the materials he'll be scavenging from other collapsed buildings. It won't be a palace when it is done but it should be passable, also in the Sunberth Tradition. Ereck has no masonry or carpentry skills but he found the place and is willing to spend quite a bit of time in it to fix it. While he might not be very active during the day, in the early evenings and at night when he's not working he'll be there a lot.

There are three houses that form up the dead end.
The first house, to the left, is the most intact one and could probably be used as a house, once it is fixed.
The second house, in the middle, only had the front still standing, the rest of it is completely collapsed, creating a open flat space with a lot of rubble in it. This would most likely become a combat training area.
The third house, on the right, is collapsed in such a way that it, conveniently, provides a sort of obstacle/acrobat course with its collapsed walls.

If you're interested, head on over to the dead end and join the open thread I created for it. You can join in on the rebuilding of the city early and do something good for Sunberth, the city that loves you so much and that you love so much. And, in case everything works out, you will have contributed to an IC made location in Sunberth. If it doesn't work out you'll have your own personal (shared between contributing PCs) shared training area.
Ereck Darkshade
Player

Words: 68122
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2014, 9:28 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Lenz on March 16th, 2014, 2:35 am

Hello all Sunberthians!

Now that spring has come around, Lenz has become quickly bored of spring cleaning and could enjoy an adventure or two. With that having been said, I'm sure she would love to meet with any one of you.

I am up for threads of any topic. I prefer ones with action rather than the simple socialization ones, though, but anything works as long as it has a substantial plot.

Lenz is a rather open individual who happens to be indifferent about the city. She's a seamstress at the Seaside Market, and often finds herself into all sorts of trouble with her nosy traits. She can be quite the motherly individual, but is defiant and independent all the same. If anyone would like to work out more of a thematic plot line don't be afraid to send me a private message!

Thank you all and I look forward to seeing all of you around Sunberth!

-Lenz

Lenz
A Lost Survivor

Words: 528134
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2013, 9:04 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Gad on March 16th, 2014, 8:00 am

Yo yo yo! I know you guys are looking forward to the big Sunberth Slag Heap Party taking place on the 20th! (Check your local calendar) I know I am, so I decided to do the courtesy, and take the responsibility and pleasure of putting up an open thread for all of us to jump into!

This is a great opportunity for all the colorful (and even the more monochrome) player characters of Sunberth to meet each other, bump into each other once again, or have a near miss (or is that near meeting?)

Anyways, whatever your reason, or even if you don't have one (who needs a reason to party?) Feel free to hop in and get wild, or hop in, stand back, and gossip quietly about all the buffoons who are getting wild.

We're all invited!
Retired.
Gad
Gone

Words: 265579
Joined roleplay: January 27th, 2013, 2:07 am
Race: Ghost

Postby Matthew on March 19th, 2014, 4:56 pm

Hello. I have room for a few more threads, so I was hoping to find someone who might be interested in some different sorts of skills. I am looking to work on Leadership, Politics, and History. Just a little bit, nothing incredibly major. I'd like Matthew to have at least a working knowledge of these skills, and they aren't at all fun (for me) to write about alone. We can of course mix other things into those concepts. I always want to work on Seduction while I am in Sunberth.

Outside of that, I am open to ideas. I enjoy getting a well-thought-out idea from someone. Don't be afraid to just PM me with something of your own creation, and I'll likely be up for it. Thank you, in advance.

Matthew
Malfunctioning

Words: 1100152
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2013, 9:37 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Guest Storyteller (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Doran Flint on March 23rd, 2014, 6:27 pm

Just thought I'd re-post what I posted on the Matchmaker Forum -

Hi everybody! I'm new to Sunberth (and back from an extremely long hiatus from Mizahar with a new character) and just figured I'd go about looking for threads this season. I don't want to go around saying I'll do this and not that since you can't knock it till you've tried it so I am open for threads of all sorts. So if you have a idea, or the type of thread you'd like to write about, or you are simply interested (Pressure is off, you don't need an idea though let's try an work something out together) drop me a mass of PMs and we can start writing

I'm looking out for -
- Friends, well more people he can trust. Doran's line of business can get dangerous and messy so it is always handy to have someone who will watch his back (Most of the time) when he is knee deep in the stuff.
- Job Threads, Doran is a mercenary so if you another mercenary who would like to maybe take part in a couple of more dangerous jobs with back up, or you are someone who needs things done for you, Doran is always up to help... for gold.
- Rivalry, I'm not particularly looking for an arch-nemesis but I would love someone who Doran simply does not like and can't even be bothered to curb his language around, perhaps a rival mercenary or a thief who has managed to swipe his gold once too often. :D
-Training/Sparring Partners, I'm very eager to get up his talwar, tracking and crossbow this season but also a bunch of other misc. skills so if someone wants to join him for a job, meet with him on a makeshift archery range, spar with him in the Blood Pits (Or fight by his side) I would love it. Also, anyone who can get up his Acrobatics and Wilderness Survival will be loved forever.
- Romantic Interest, certainly a possibility and something I am interested in pursuing though it's not something I want to force so if you're interested try to drop some hints throughout a few threads :D

Thanks!

-Doran Flint
Doran Flint
I don't have morals, I have prices

Words: 6249
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2014, 8:43 pm
Character sheet

Postby Matthew on March 25th, 2014, 3:17 pm

If you are in need (and want) of a hair-cut, bath, or don't mind Matthew practicing his cosmetics on you (applying make-up, for instance) then please shoot me a PM.

Matthew
Malfunctioning

Words: 1100152
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2013, 9:37 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Guest Storyteller (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Envysetelle Reige on April 3rd, 2014, 8:00 am

Hey everyone. I'm returning from a long absence, and I'm hoping to get things up and started again. Envy is looking for friends, enemies, and maybe even some gambling buddies. I'm open to most threads, but nothing romantic right now. I wouldn't mind doing some training threads either. Envy need to pick up on some skills and honing the ones she already has.
Envysetelle Reige
Never Hesitate...

Words: 2694
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2011, 9:25 pm
Character sheet

Postby Ley on April 7th, 2014, 2:18 am

Hello Sunberthians! :)

I am looking for more threading partners, if you are interested, please pm me. I'm open to new ideas and anything is fine with me really, though I actively looking for combat and skill training. I hope to get the change to thread with you :)
Ley
Player

Words: 4633
Joined roleplay: February 19th, 2014, 10:47 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Postby Vann on April 10th, 2014, 8:04 am

Evening everyone!

Vann has a lump of space free between the 3rd and 14th of Spring, 514 AV. If anyone would like to thread with him, shoot me a PM. Vann spends his time hanging around The Drunken Fish where he drinks ale, tells stories and engages in the odd information-brokering job here-and-there.

Feel free to come round and have a chat, a drink or ask for his services.

Kind regards,

Vann

"Vann's Speech" | Vann's Thoughts | Telling A Story | NPC
Vann
The Storyteller

Words: 39858
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2014, 12:07 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Caela Dorin on April 10th, 2014, 9:34 am

x

Hello, people of Sunberth!

I'm looking for friends, enemies and teachers. So if anyone wants to thread with me I have plenty of space for this season and I'm as interested in socializing as I am in picking up some new skills.

Interested in picking up/improving:
-Acrobatics
-Larceny
-Weapon skills
-Singing
-Seduction
-Cosmetology
-Unarmed Combat
-Persuasion

If anyone's interested then PM me.

x
Caela Dorin
Seductress

Words: 472136
Joined roleplay: January 1st, 2014, 12:00 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

PreviousNext