Words of the Resident LARP Goddess

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Fallon on April 1st, 2014, 7:44 am

We have our slendermen. Bring it.
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Words: 2242110
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 4:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Radiant on April 1st, 2014, 7:47 am

Just South East Asian, waiting for the results of these two Europeans' feud.
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Markus Andres on April 1st, 2014, 7:49 am

Markus Andres
The OTK

Words: 1104443
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2010, 7:43 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

Postby Markus Andres on April 1st, 2014, 6:04 pm

Double posting maniac here!

Another "quick" game (one more turn!) has been 'completed'. But our dear Fallon threw in the towel when she saw the power of the proud Viking Empire. Or she got tired and went to have a nap. Either way, proud Danish victory.

Half the Danish Empire :

And boring stats :

Pay up Fallon! >=O
Markus Andres
The OTK

Words: 1104443
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2010, 7:43 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

Postby Radiant on April 1st, 2014, 6:08 pm

Horny Men and Knightly Honor wins in the end! Wooooooooooo!

*Runs away from Rhysol's wrath*
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Fallon on April 1st, 2014, 6:40 pm

One day, I will have my revenge. One day. Just you watch...

*slinks off to scheme terrible things*
FALLON
Fallon | Coffee Codes | Skill Images

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Fallon on April 8th, 2014, 9:54 am

Larp Costume

Due to sort of popular demand, we have a larp costume Vlog. No Miz content here.

FALLON

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Fallon on April 11th, 2014, 12:59 pm

Off killing things
I'm larping.

And so it is that time once more. The long dry spell of no larp has finally brought forth the rains and thus I am going way for the weekend. I might pop in, I might not. Who knows. Either way I won't be responding to posts - but I may try with PMs. Anyway, to break the tradition I'm actually not playing Fallon this weekend.

WHAT SORCERY IS THIS!? NOT FALLON!? IS SHE DEAD?

No, not sorcery - different system. Yes, that is correct, I'm playing an elf - pictures pending. No, she's very alive and kicking. As a break down, I am playing an elf Cossack with a bad Russian accent and a welsh name. Because, system rules and so on. Either way, the name - also because system rules - ends up being overly complicated and unnecessarily so. Whatever happened to the simple names like "Fallon" or "Skylar"? Pfft. Anyway, this weekend I am;

Gorm Cruach Cadarn Eidion Mear Tine.

Yeah, I've got to say that. Fortunately the first four words are the 'Clan' name and the last two are the 'Personal' names. There might just be hope for me yet and Mear Tine - which is being deliberately pronounced "Ear Tiny". Hopefully I won't die, fingers crossed for the elf. See you all Sunday.

-Fallon out!
FALLON

Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Fallon on April 13th, 2014, 6:14 pm

And Baaaaaccckkkk...

I am alive. And well, and back from the amazing fantasy world of LARP. It was a... I don't think I can describe how awesome it was. It was incredible, more so for a first run, I had lots of fun, and most importantly I DIDN'T die. So, an all win I think. For a break down, myself and several others for the game had gathered together to play a bunch of travelling and trading Elf Cossack with incredibly bad russian/german accents and constantly trying to marry others into the family.
-You sure you not vant new wife? T'is good offer, you join wealthiest Tribe of zeh Tel'Quessir, dah?

I played a straight up warrior with a shield, sword, dagger the ability to wield two blades at once or to swing about big two handed bladed weapons. Frequently, I tackled and dealt with most fearsome foes and protected my family with all my honour, and rolling around on the floor with my enemies with a fearsome battle cry when ever they came near the family.
-Geteh off of 'em!

My name, was Mear Tine, pronounced Mere Tiny. I am... the Tiny one.

There was the constant threat to the chief that if he did not pick up the act they would put me in charge; a dreadful prospect for a fool of an Elf girl who wanted to be friends with everyone, literally - and the only one who could open the coffee jar. I even stopped to greet the enemy on several occasions with an overly chirpy "Hello!", a big grin and several very confused goblins.
-Hello! You have a red stripe on your face. We have tah fight zeh red stripes, but I bet you're not one, dah? Vait. Stop. Hitting me...!

I think I had way too much fun this weekend. All I need to do now is try to loose the accent. Images will be pending. Soon... Soon...
-Then we make you good offer tah view, dah?

I'm going back to writing now.
FALLON

Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Fallon on April 16th, 2014, 10:32 am

Pictures not so pending. We have all sorts here, some are modeled shots, some are combat/motion and some are general lazing about shots waiting for stuff to happen. Several... okay MOST of them have other people in with all their fabulous costumes (and I mean it, they are fabulous) - for safety I'm not going to say their names, places etc. Also for the most part you can hardly ever see my ears. Oh, yes, I have a new sword too - t'is much more easy to wield than my other one.

This may also spur into Mizahar Fallon having a serious costume change. I mean, RED. LOOK AT THE BRIGHT RED AND GRINNING.

*coughs*

Anyway, enter the Mear Tine and enjoy!

picture time :

Can you say, "shield wall"?

I wasn't lying when I said I was pulling foes about.

Ironically I was actually trying to tell the person taking the picture at that time that their tea was ready and they should get to it before it got cold. But, y'know, plans change.
FALLON

Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

PreviousNext