Closed Caged Profits (Matthew)

Kaie recruits Matthew's talents for a darker task.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Caged Profits (Matthew)

Postby Kaie on May 25th, 2014, 2:48 pm

44th Day of Spring, 514 AV

If there was one thing Kaie knew for certain about Sunberth, it was that mercenary work in the wretched city was far too easy to find. Around every corner there lurked thugs, cutthroats, and thieves. Where the savage had once known alleyways to be occupied by knights, Sunberth substituted with corpses. Greed was a trait no less frequent than bloodthirsty, and both fed her coin purse heartily. However, the business was a popular one and often that incited vicious competition for jobs and prestige. Reputation was everything and the Myrian was only just beginning to attempt to make a name for herself. A connection to Ruby aided her credentials, but would a guard for whores really receive so much as a second glance from a potential employer? At first Kaie thought the idea rather skeptical. Now she wasn't so sure.

Just as the Myrian was taking her leave from the Pig's Foot Tavern the night before, a rather audacious man had grabbed her wrist, and spun her back his way. A moment later the same man found himself cowered back against the bar. His filthy hands had nursed an unanticipated broken nose and he'd begun cursing something fowl. His bold friend hadn't found the event nearly as amusing as the rest if the drunken crowd, and thus the savage and the denizen had retreated to the streets with swords drawn. Several chilling chimes later revealed Kaie stood the sole, exhausted victor. The broken-nosed man had been too craven to seek vengeance. When the Myrian finally took her leave around one of the dark city street corners, a shady man peeled after her in a flurry of whispers.

Dirk had been his name. He was a rather fine specimen, robust with broad shoulders under a worn grey tunic. His black hair was a mess upon his head and a thick beard interrupted with scars detailed his jaw. A long sword had been strapped to his hip, and when he first manifested from the night, Kaie had half a mind to make a go with her gladius. Luckily he was able to talk her down with soothing words and raised palms.

"You made quick work o' those two," He began amicably. His voice had been a gruff baritone that initially made her uneasy. The jungle-born replied only with her distrustful stare. "A lady's not afraid of blood then?"

"Women see more blood than men," Kaie quipped with a wary tug of her lips. He took a few more steps her way and chuckled, inclining his head.

"I suppose that's true...but that all depends on how well and often a man does his job, don't you think?"

"Depends on which kind of butchery you had in mind."

"You're a clever savage. Would you like to be a richer one?" Dirk raised an eyebrow at her, gauging her reaction. It was only then that Kaie had realized they were no longer yards apart, but had reached a safe distance to conspire. That had no doubt been Dirk's intention all along. A nod from her was all he needed. "We've met each other before. I doubt you remember. I was paying Ruby's a visit. You're one of her little guards still aren't you? Ruby treasures those little sluts, everyone knows it. She must trust you well enough to protect her assets. Are you opposed to helping me steal someone else's?"

"May I know who that someone is?"

"Don't worry about that now. I've got another task for you first. If you get that right, we'll talk real Mizas..."

The deal had ended just as shady as it had began. Dirk had left her with more questions than answers, and considering some sort of hijacking was clearly involved, he was intelligent not to share his plans just yet. In order to gain privilege to said plans, Kaie needed to gather some information, which was why she was currently wandering through the familiar halls of Ruby's Scarlet Sanctum.

Her bronzed fist paused over the door, body frozen as she listened for sounds of intimacy on the other side. Fortunately it seemed her shared room with the male harlot had been spared, and so she shoved her way inside where she hoped the man would be waiting.

"Matthew? I have a favor to cash."
Last edited by Kaie on June 5th, 2014, 1:04 am, edited 3 times in total.

Kaie
Player

Words: 1635197
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2013, 3:13 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Caged Profits (Matthew)

Postby Matthew on May 28th, 2014, 11:51 am

Matthew was doing push-ups. It was perhaps a slightly odd sight, for up until now, no one would have really ever seen the Harlot doing any kind of workout. But there he was, bronzed chest dripping sweat, Matthew looking like he was putting in quite a bit of effort just to lower himself to the floor and push himself back up. He had discarded his bowtie and black trousers, leaving himself in just a pair of dark underpants that clung alluringly to his defined hips. He rose and he fell, body shaking with the effort. His body had been designed for physical appeal, not actual physical use. That had to change.

Upon her entry, that focused stare turned to her, considering her sudden entrance. He wasn't used to seeing the Myrian at this time of day. She usually had something to do, perhaps with the Scars or perhaps with her line of work. He wasn't really sure. He didn't ask questions though. They existed in a quiet and comfortable sort of peace, something that Matthew could appreciate. He liked it when few words were needed.

A favor, was it?

He pushed himself up off the floor and to a sitting position, crossing his legs. He closed his eyes for a moment, steady stare cut off as he called upon basic meditation techniques to try and steady his ragged breaths. He was gasping for air at the very beginning, but soon managed to take control of his labored breathing and turn it into something more calm. After a few short seconds of this, he tilted his head up and then to the side, staring at Kaie and giving her a slow polite smile. "What can I help you with, Kaie?" He did owe her a favor. Maybe two. He couldn't remember. He had it recorded somewhere deep within his mind and could look later. For now, he was interested in just how he was going to pay her back. By the look in her intense gaze, he doubted it would be what most would naturally assume. Perhaps she needed help with a man? There had been signs of interest from a few fellows. No, that was silly, she probably wasn't the type. Perhaps she needed fashion advice? No, that was even more unlikely. Best to wait and listen instead of pondering.
Matthew
Malfunctioning

Words: 1100152
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2013, 9:37 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Guest Storyteller (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Caged Profits (Matthew)

Postby Kaie on June 5th, 2014, 1:30 am

Truth be told, Kaie couldn't truly recount a single time she'd met Matthew when he was looking less than petch-able. Barely clothed and naked seemed to be his most common trademarks in her presence (as if she would complain). This time she was surprised to see the man actively working on his physique. Of course she wasn't such a fool as to believe his specimen was merely a god's grace, but the idea he genuinely labored for it had never occurred to her. She noticed the way the muscles about his upper arms and chest tightened, the way his lungs heaved visibly beneath his flesh. A carnal desire roused within her but this time she was forced to refuse it. The Myrian allowed herself to rove the sculpted figure of the harlot until he managed to control his breathing.

"An employer of mine is interested in a woman that frequents Ruby's," Kaie began slowly, her voice low until she had the door safely shut behind her. Her boots paced quietly across the floor toward their shared bed. "Short brunette, green eyes, wears the same red cloak to hide her face until she safely enters the brothel. They say she's got a thing for the bare chested boys in the black ties. I think she goes by the name Lollys when she comes around. Word is she's expected to make her rounds in the show room sometime tonight." She sat on the foot of the bed with a sigh of relief. Next she was bend over to unlace her boots. One by one they were removed, and then tossed together to land just outside the closet. "Her boyfriend's out of town at the moment. Been gone for some time and due to make his way home." Kaie dropped back onto the bed and eyed Matthew carefully, elbows propping her up. She seemed to open her mouth twice, both times closing it as if struggling to find the right words. Perhaps she merely couldn't decide if what she meant to say was what she really wanted. Business was business.

"I need you to...seduce her. Can you find out when he's expected to be back and where he's coming from?" Kaie studied his face hesitantly, almost regretting the task she'd set before him. She offered him an apologetic smile. "There's Mizas promised, and I'm happy to share."

Kaie
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Caged Profits (Matthew)

Postby Matthew on June 5th, 2014, 10:40 pm

In truth, before now, he hadn't really labored for it. A defined figure was easily attainable by the right kind of diet, though a lot of the muscle was actually a lack of covering fat instead of a build-up of actual strength. That is what he was seeking to attain with this new training regimen of his, if it could be called that. His eyes locked intensely upon the Myrian female and he watched and listened as she proposed her idea to him.

He had seen the woman before. He tilted his head in thought, remembering that he had been puzzled by her name when he had first heard it. Now it made a bit more sense, as Kaie had worded it in such a way that it sounded like the name was a fake one. He supposed that would be the safe thing if she was enjoying the company of other men while in a committed relationship. Matthew was the sort that had a hard time understanding committed relationships, mostly because of a disconnect in his mind when it came to intimacy and love. However, the concept of cheating was something that was even more foreign to him. It didn't anger him or seem immoral to him, it just didn't make any sense. Why go to all the effort of committing yourself to a relationship if you didn't actually want to be committed? That was a rabbit hole, though. Kaie had asked a favor. He pondered it, eyes glancing away as he softly asked a favor. "Do you mind if I continue my work-out while I think it over? It should only take a few more ticks, but I wouldn't want to be rude." With her permission he would lower himself to his back, starting to work his body in a series of sit-ups.

He drew one knee up to one elbow, turning at the waist to do so, then brought the other knee and elbow up to meet. He continued in his pedaling sort of sit-up while he pondered, blue eyes shimmering as they worked through the possibilities. His flesh continued to put on a show, shimmering skin rippling as the muscle and bone moved beneath it. He was normally opposed to using his skills in such a way. For a creature who lacked a true understanding of morality, he had a certain aversion to tampering with free will. It was an odd quirk of his that even he didn't fully understand. If someone didn't want him or didn't pay him, he didn't feel that it was correct to coerce them into wanting him. But, then again, this woman was coming to the brothel looking for exactly the service that he offered. He would just have to make himself the most appealing product.

After a few short ticks of the work-out, Matthew straightened back up and hopped to his feet. "I can find that out, yes. I would like to know the details of what this information is needed for and how it will be used." He didn't present it as a demand, instead allowing her to decide if she wanted to trust him with that information or not. In truth, he would fulfill the favor for her even without any further information. He did like details, however.
Matthew
Malfunctioning

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
One Million Words! (1)

Caged Profits (Matthew)

Postby Kaie on July 1st, 2014, 5:19 am

He was clever, Matthew was. He was easily the most intelligent man she'd ever met. He certainly wasn't a know-it-all, spewing bullshyke out his lips when he was confronted with a question he couldn't quite answer correctly. Instead he was more like to blink pensively in the face of ignorance and relentlessly seek out the proper knowledge later on. His rational thought process only gave him a second edge. Where one might be quickly moved to action by emotion, the harlot was capable of reacting with cold hard logic. Therefore, Kaie had come to deduct, his level-headedness probably made him the best (and perhaps only) male prostitute for the job she had in mind. His neutrality and detached demeanor paired with his superior bedroom-oriented skill set would make him a force for Lollys to reckon with. Besides, she needed someone she thought she could trust to handle such fragile information.

"As you were," Kaie agreed to his request, an amused grin tugging at the corners of her lips. She watched him reposition himself upon his back and set himself back to work. The exertion on his body was plain for the savage to see. Despite it's short span of time, his flesh glistened with sweat in the candlelight in a way that gave her the impression the routine was indeed new to him. He didn't seem at all strained by the time he jumped to his feet again. A few more days of repetition would probably force him to increase its intensity in quantity or speed. She'd heard that's exactly what the soldiers did back in the Training Yards. Then again, the nature of their training was hardly comparable to the harlot's when one examined the purpose of the two group's very different physical needs.

His second request wasn't so easy to give into. Kaie allowed her elbows to give out and her body to fall back into the comfort the bed offered. Her hands rubbed at her eyes for a few ticks and a deep sigh was suppressed. Is he privileged to Dirk's intention's? the Myrian questioned hesitantly, her hands falling away from her face and landing audibly against the fluffy sheets at her sides. Quickly enough she coaxed herself back to a sitting position at the edge of the mattress. Business is a tricky thing.
"Of course you would," She finally conceded with an incline of her head. Her ankles crossed and uncrossed before her.

"My employer has need of it to intercept and exploit the boyfriend's wealth. Rumors have been circulating the shipment is promising quite a bit of profit. If the citizens of Sunberth lunge at it like animals like my employer suspects, there'll be more than enough blood shed to go around. Apparently no one here is keen on sharing," Kaie began slowly as if working to properly fit what few puzzle pieces she had to work with together to give Matthew the visual he was looking for. A copper hand shook itself through wavy brown hair. "I suppose the idea is it's better one united front reaps the reward than dozens of divided ones clawing their bloody way after it." She shoved herself off the edge of the mattress and sauntered her way over to the man. When there was but a small space between their bodies, the jungle-born stopped and lifted her chin to find his eyes. A single brow was raised to appraise him.

"So...will you do it?"

Kaie
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Caged Profits (Matthew)

Postby Matthew on July 9th, 2014, 12:29 am

He watched her curiously, not realizing that he brief flop back onto the bed and then her little hop back up into a sitting position was her way of thinking. He had started to notice different things about the woman though. Not things that had changed about her but things that he simply hadn't noticed before. Why was that? Why was he noticing now? They seemed so readily obvious to him in the moment. The way she crossed and uncrossed her ankles, for instance. It was a subtle motion but an entirely un-needed one. It was a casual display of some sort of thought or emotion, but what emotion? Was she nervous? Was she restless? Was the warrior of a woman not at all comfortable in the stinking city of Sunberth? Perhaps it was Matthew she wasn't comfortable around? He had noticed that he seemed to impart either a sense of complete comfort or a sense of general unease. He had thought she was comfortable but perhaps he had been wrong. Perhaps he was merely over-thinking all of this.

If the Harlot was over-thinking such a simple little movement, one would only be able to imagine the speed at which his mind moved whenever Kaie began to explain the plot behind her request. She was speaking slowly. Was that a sign that she was giving him information that wasn't the whole story or perhaps even purposefully false in some places? He bit at his lower lip, nipping it into his mouth and sucking slightly, bright blue eyes growing distant as he retreated within himself. He still heard her words but he examined them and processed them on the inside, pushing most other outside influences away. It helped him think. It felt more private.

Interesting enough. The information that they wanted would be valuable to what they were planning to do. He lifted a hand and drummed slender fingertips against the plane of his strong chin, lightly tapping away to a soft and steady beat.

After a few more ticks of soft silence, Matthew finally nodded and stood. "I can do that, yes." He stretched, body popping and snapping in a series of sharp little sounds, a brief sigh of relief echoing from his lush lips as he worked out a few more of the kinks. "Do you want to discuss it in the morning over breakfast? I should have the information that you need by then. We can meet at the hot springs, if you like. Or wherever you think would make a good meeting point to pass along such information." He paused, yawning, then turned his head slightly to fix his sharp blue stare upon the Myrian.

"How involved in this am I? Did you tell someone that you had me as a contact, or were you told to use me as a contact? Or were you simply asked to help find the information and you thought I would make a good resource?" He had done what he could to keep a low profile around Sunberth. He was curious if he was still succeeding.
Matthew
Malfunctioning

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
One Million Words! (1)

Caged Profits (Matthew)

Postby Kaie on July 29th, 2014, 12:35 am

For a brief period, there was a subtle shadow of doubt within her eyes. It was not an uncertainty regarding Matthew's discretion or the worth of the task set before her. It was in her closest confidant's willingness to participate. She could see the cogs turning meticulously behind his glacial eyes, notice the in depth thought process working cautiously in the curious chewing at his lip while she studied his face. A part of her wondered just what sort of notions floated about his head. Did he weigh them like a mercenary did, judging risk against reward? Perhaps more so like a whore instead, time versus effort? Could there be that whisper of faith that influenced his decisions as it always did hers? Matthew hadn't indulged her in his religion just yet, but she decided it was still a possible factor. Nonetheless, Kaie had always believed him a well rounded man. Narrow-mindedness wouldn't have brought him this far.

The Myrian woman rocked gently on her heels, rising to meet him and falling in a rhythm likened to the one he drummed upon his chin. Amber eyes bore against the cool blue of the harlot's. With each tick that passed with persistant silence, the more nervous and skeptical the foreigner became. He's going to say no, she found herself thinking prematurely. What other options do I have? Her mind scrolled through the various bow-wearing men in Ruby's service. A bit of coaxing and gold would do the trick to gain their cooperation. Recruiting was never the problem. It was trust. If the man employed temporary in her service had a habit of selling secrets for wealth or prominence, there would probably be Dira to pay. Perhaps a more cunning approach wasn't quite suited for her. She could always revert to old ways and simpler habits. Torture's never been so hard. I've been forced to do it before. What's stopping me now? A few strokes of a blade and I could have all I need for Dirk. Maybe it won't even come to that. I've seen weaker men piss at the sight of a sharp, gleaming edge. Maybe no blood will need to be spilled after all. Then again, when have I ever been so lucky?

"I can do that, yes."

The Myrian's wagon of thought ran off the trail it had been following, and crashed viciously into the paralyzing abyss of her own shock. Tan eyelids fluttered in momentary confusion before a mischievous grin ignited across her features. It was a moment before her voice found her again.
"Breakfast?" She asked dumbly at first before truly finding her bearings. "Yes, yes! Breakfast then. We should probably not meet at Ruby's anyways. Too many keen ears for that sort of thing. The Springs should be perfect." She strode across the room to the awaiting platter of bread and wine flagon. Two goblets were procured and soon enough the Myrian had them almost filled to the brim with the red delicacy, seemly oblivious to the customary stopping point as far as pouring went.

"Truthfully, I hadn't even mentioned your name to them. I was asked to retrieve the details discreetly, so I figured it was best to seek the only person skilled enough to do just that," Kaie admitted before taking a generous sip from her goblet. Stray droplets were licked away from her lips as she turned to face him, both drinks in either hand. "I wouldn't risk blowing whatever cover you had." She returned to his side then, offering one of the goblets toward him with an earnest expression. For a time she was silent then, eyes glazing over upon his bare chest though the Myrian herself was not entirely present. Her free hand wandered shamelessly down the plane between his pectorals, fingers tapping methodically until her mind was made up. Kaie returned to her reality and snapped her head up to find his gaze. "But considering the large role you've volunteered to play...I suppose you can be as involved as you like."

Kaie
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Caged Profits (Matthew)

Postby Matthew on March 5th, 2015, 10:55 pm

The Harlot stared at the goblet as she approached with it, taking a brief moment to note that she had practically filled them to the brim but was carrying them over quickly without spilling a single drop. It seemed she was experienced with wielding such considerable amounts of alcohol. He took the cup as she offered it to him, staring down at the red surface, just barely able to spot his reflection shimmering in the beverage. Brega certainly spared no expense. His chest responded to her touch, muscles lightly hopping up in a slight flex, firmly pressing the solid flesh to her fingertips. "Thank you. I don't have any sort of cover, I just like to keep a low profile. I am just a simple prostitute and try my best not to get caught up in anything more complex. It is better that way. Easier." He lifted the goblet to his lips and took a sip, forehead wrinkling a bit as the liquid hit his tongue. In perhaps a surprising twist, a look of dislike would twist across his face, Matthew swallowing the ginger sip he had taken and offering the goblet back to the woman. "You can have mine. I do not like the taste of alcohol. I do not understand why so many have the fantasy of licking it from my flesh."

It was certainly a rather interesting detail that he just randomly decided to share with the Myrian.

If she did not take the wine, he would simply stride back to the countertop to set it aside before returning to her, apparently deciding that mere inches away was appropriate conversation distance for the two of them. "I only have a few more questions then, and then I can immediately get started."

He stepped back and sat on the edge of the bed, leaning back onto his hands so that the full expanse of his slightly-sweaty, shimmering body was on total show for her. He was constant with these teases, so much so that he could not possibly be unaware... or could he? He certainly managed to keep that same thoughtful look upon him the entire time, even when sitting in a pose that showed everything but a single remaining portion that was snugly clothed. "Is it important that I specifically seduce her, or failing that, can I use my own judgement to get the information you need?" His voice had grown quiet, making sure that they would not be overheard. The next sentence was still casual, perhaps chillingly so. "Does she need to be left alive, or is that left to my better judgement as well?"

He paused a moment, blue eyes taking a tick to slowly move from her stare down the muscled slopes of her body and back up, expressing appreciation in a silent but obvious compliment before returning his eyes to her own. "And finally, what would you like for breakfast at the Springs tomorrow?"
Matthew
Malfunctioning

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
One Million Words! (1)

Caged Profits (Matthew)

Postby Kaie on March 31st, 2015, 12:55 am

Always shocking to find a humble harlot...though I suppose Matthew's far more than just a harlot, the Myrian mused as she tipped the goblet to her lips when he had chosen to do the same. The dry nature of the drink was strangely (or perhaps not so much) satisfying to the woman. She licked the remnants of the drink from her lips, which curled in amusement when she caught the expression of disdain upon her companion's face after his first sip. Common whores, as I've been told, have been more welcoming to the taste of alcohol, too, A bronze hand reached out to take the goblet from the man. "I'll admit, it's an acquires taste in all forms."

Once she had set the goblet on a table to be retrieved later, she offered the man a passive nod.
"I figured you'd have at least a few questions. Ask away." Kaie found herself perfectly comfortable in a chair, which she had taken the liberty of pulling up to face the bed. Another sip was taken. Her body sunk back into something resembling a slight slouch, free hand sprawled along the arm rest. Her eyes did their best to remain on those of her friend. The glistening expanse of his toned flesh was tantalizing in a way that made it hard for her to completely focus exclusively on business. Part of her wondered how she ever got anything done with the man present, who teased her in just about every way possible whenever they were in the same room. She could hardly hate him for it.

"Well," She cleared her throat, adjusting in her chair while she did her best to remain passive in the face of his admiring stare. This time she drank more deeply from the goblet, as if the bitter taste could set her priorities right again, and hoped the delay was passed as one to encourage a more thoughtful response than a struggle to remain unaffected. "The way in which you conduct your end is entirely up to you. I trust you. If I didn't, I wouldn't have asked this of you." Kaie licked the stray droplets of wine from her lips again, as if wasting them upon the back of her hand was blasphemous. "Though...it would be best if she were to be kept alive...or at least out of contact with the rest of the world until our business is done. Like you said, I'll leave it to your better judgement."

She stood up then and finished the wine with one last, long drink from the goblet. It was placed upon the table beside its brethren, which the savage took to instead carefully fill the waterskin at her hip.
"For breakfast? Anything lacking poison or disease will do, really. Sunberth has taught me not to be too picky."
Kaie flashed him a grin, those her gaze upon him didn't last long for fear she would lose her inhibitions. Of course he'd have to be shirtless. Boots tapped along the floor to the edge of the bed. Her mind envisioned her falling upon the invitingly posed man before her, but her hand shot out instead for a shake. Don't you forget. It's still business.
"Should I expect to see you tomorrow at the Springs then, or do you think we have more to discuss?"

Kaie
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Caged Profits (Matthew)

Postby Matthew on April 2nd, 2015, 11:09 pm

Blue eyes glittered in the light as they swept down to regard her outstretched hand. The simple motion suddenly made him wonder if the gesture was something she had learned from barbarian lands, or if it was something that existed in Taloba. If it did not exist there, did they have some other gesture that held the same meaning? Staring at her slim fingers a tick longer, the Harlot soon slowly reached forward and brushed his fingers into her own, responding with a firm shake. "I will see you tomorrow, Kaie."

~~~

That very same night, Lollys found herself in the room of a harlot. Tugging her red cloak from her shoulders and neatly folding it, she placed it on a small nightstand that sat beside of the bed. A smile touched her lips as she turned her admiring stare to the plaything she had chosen that night, rather impressed with her catch. He was new, or at least a young man that Lollys had never seen in the brothel before. In her opinion, he was delicious. He was just as stunningly gorgeous as every other male that Ruby offered for sale, but Lollys was educated in her manwhore shopping. She knew what to look for. She knew all the subtle signs of what separated the inexperienced prostitutes from the ones that would utterly rock her world. After all, that was the only reason she came here. For her, it was pure fun. She had a taste for domination and her regular boyfriend would never allow it. He wasn't open enough. These boys though, she could do whatever she wanted to them.

The smile on her face widened as his black-haired head turned, his blue eyes stunningly bright. She couldn't help but sink her teeth into her lower lip, thighs lightly clenching as fantasies of what she would do to him started to dance in her head.

Suddenly, the voice of the harlot interrupted her thoughts, lacking all of the sexy innocence he had put into his tone when she first greeted him. Instead, it sounded like filthy sin.

"Shall we begin?"

A gasp left her lips as the man took a single step forward, completely evolving into something utterly different in the short space of that simple movement. She could practically feel sexual energy shivering through the air, causing the hairs on her arms to stand on end and her body to involuntarily shiver. His appearance, his movement, his clothing, aura, motions, and most of all his eyes screamed of desirability. The harlot was somehow speaking to her body on a very instinctual level, silently calling out to her most basic function to mate.

Something was wrong. She was never the one who submitted. She was not the one who was drawn in. She faintly realized she had stood from the bed without a thought. The sensation that she was in way over her head suddenly washed over her, Lollys speaking in a trembling voice. "I... wait, I... we shouldn't. I have a... boyfriend." It was a defense she never used because she didn't remotely care. But now she had to act like she did, as a last line of defense. She felt humiliated. She was shocked to find that it aroused her further.

Even worse, the harlot didn't pause. He continued moving forward, motioning for her to move forward as well, alarm bells going off in her foggy mind as her body immediately complied. "Do you? Do you love him? Is he your everything?" She was pressed to the man now, self-awareness slipping from her mind. "It doesn't matter. Tonight, I will make nothing else matter. I will be your new everything. I will construct a new world for you, one of sweat and clashing flesh. I will be the only deity that exists in your world. And Lollys?"

She couldn't breath. She couldn't think. He was right. She was practically losing rational thought and having it replaced with lust for him.

"You will worship me."

~~~

The next morning, Kaie would find that Matthew had informed the owners of the Springs that he would be waiting for her. He had reserved a small table set aside a good distance away from the main areas of the Springs, overlooking a cooled freshwater spring that held a variety of little turtles. He was simply waiting, dressed simply but sharply, hands folded on his lap and one leg crossed over the other.

Upon the table sat a rather large Shepard's Pie, a pan full of meat and gravy topped with a large portion of potato mash. It wasn't a traditional breakfast, but Matthew had assumed that anything with an excess of meat would strike Kaie's fancy.
Matthew
Malfunctioning

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
One Million Words! (1)

Next