Closed Just going on a tour... in the mud (Markus)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Just going on a tour... in the mud (Markus)

Postby S'Essy on August 19th, 2014, 8:36 pm

AV 514, summer 18th

The rain just didn't want to stop. It was keep raining for days. It caused trouble everywhere only, and even S'Essy couldn't do much about it. She was inside always, not even going out to swim. It was too dangerous. Their investigation was going somewhere at least, but they needed to rest. Pulren was much help, he was dedicated. She was sitting on the bed, and was looking out the window from there. Raining still, nonstop raining, she gave a big sigh.

"Boring." She said also in a bored voice. She leaned on her back and stared at the ceiling. First the Andres family and now the weather also didn't help them to cheer up. Wonderful, but she wished the Sun would show herself. It was summer after all they could relax a bit, enjoy the weather, swim. But first the meeting Markus' family changed everything then the heavy rain. This was just crazy. She was bored, she wanted to do something.

The Konti sat up, no she wouldn't stay there forever. Her gaze went at Markus, who was not that angry and furious lately. She was grateful for that. Though she knew it was hard for him. Much memories and that burden to save his family from slavery. He was a dedicated man, a good man. And her lover again. It was nostalgic. Just like the old days, but he was more mature and older.

No she couldn't bear it anymore. She grabbed her back and searched for her cloak. It was there, she pulled it out. She wouldn't stay inside of the World's End forever, not after the incident anyway. The Konti needed to learn something about the plants anyway or just go out for walking or just not doing nothing. Either way she wanted to go out to walk. She couldn't swim again, which wasn't affecting her positively.

She put on her cloak and stepped to Markus. She didn't look as serious as before. Arms put around his waist, pulling herself closer to him. "Don't you wanna come? A little walk wouldn't hurt and you could show me around properly maybe?" With that she placed a kiss on his lips.
Unless I promised one, I can not accept any more threads at the moment! I'm sorry.
ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Words: 267181
Joined roleplay: February 3rd, 2014, 6:16 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Markus Andres on August 20th, 2014, 3:27 am

The peace and quiet of their room. Technically it was his room, a distinction neither of them had bothered to make for the past several days as S'Essy had for all intents and purposes abandoned her own room in favour of his and Markus could not say he didn't enjoy her company as he struggled with the endless questions that he knew only a few answers. Many things didn't make any sense to him. He lacked too many pieces of the puzzle to get a clear picture of what was going on. Their location was generally known. Markus was ninety to ninety-five percent sure that his family was in Sunberth. That only opened an entirely new nest of shyke he had to deal with. One he had to extend his leave with the knights and he did not have the time to wait for their answer. If he sent a letter today, it would reach them sometime in the middle of the season, an answer would be at the end of the season. Another third of a season to travel to Sunberth. He could not waste a full season coped up in Zeltiva. Even if he had S'Essy as company.

Markus had a quill in his right hand and was trying to think of how to word the letter to his superiors. Make his personal mission clear and concise, keep it short and to the point, but lengthily enough that they'd allow the extended leave. Somewhere in the room his lover uttered a word that was lost to him. The tone he had heard and it had not been pleased. Rather devoid of mirth. Markus looked up briefly to see her stare at the ceiling. His lover seemed to agree with his thoughts of staying in Zeltiva. He didn't like seeing S'Essy in that state. Trapped in a little room with a man who didn't give her the attention she deserved. A man who had been angry with everything the past couple of days. No doubt he had been a chore. Tested the limits of her patience. He dipped the quill in the ink and then realized he had no idea who to address it to. Uriso? Or straight to either grandmaster or the lord?

He could issue it to Stern Mason, but he couldn't know if his master would be present in the city. Send it to his former wing, but they might also be out patrolling. Or dead. Don't think those thoughts. Markus took a deep breath and pushed aside those thoughts and started to write. Did not address anyone in particular, only wrote down his name, rank and position. His concentration broke as S'Essy moved about and a brief annoyed look moved across his face. Annoyed he had been distracted. She was looking into her backpack. Looking for something to cure her boredom. The knight focused again. Got another couple of words written before curiosity had him gaze at S'Essy again. She pulled out a cloak and Markus wondered if she'd go outside in that foul weather? Markus put aside the journal he had been using, thinking he'd just rip the page once done writing. Screwed the top of the inkwell on again and placed the quill in the page he had reached. In the inside margin. He had barely managed to put it away before slender arms moved around his waist and a mesmerising woman pulled herself close to him. Words spoken and he understood she was serious. Heading outside in that rain. A little fresh air would do him good. The letter could wait, it wasn't as if he was a hundred percent sure at the moment. Besides, no couriers in their right mind would venture out into that rain. Unless that courier was S'Essy, but he was not about to send her across Mizahar with a letter. He treasured her company too much for that. He pressed his lips against hers in a genuine show of affection. He felt playful, mischievously so. Arms wrapped around her and swung her onto the bed next to him. His spine twisted as he leaned over her, side of his butt on the edge of the bed. Slowly crawling up and nose touched hers.

"Mmm~ and what is in it for me? It sounds wet and cold out there. And staying in here sounds... enjoyable." Truth be told, he was also bored. Tired of only being able to write and work out logistics of their future travels. Didn't mean he couldn't tease S'Essy a little on the side. The smirk grew a little as he pressed his lips against her neck.
Markus Andres
The OTK

Words: 1104443
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2010, 7:43 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

Postby S'Essy on August 20th, 2014, 8:19 pm

He returned her kiss. She felt the strong arms going around her pulling her even closer to his body. Then suddenly, he moved the Konti to the bed by surprise. Didn't even expect that but she had to admit, she liked that. He leaned close to her, their noses touched. A mischievous smile also appeared on her face. She felt his lips touching his neck, she let out a giggle. "Now,now Markus! Thinking about YOURSELF? How is this possible?" She teased with him also.

"But I'm glad you are like that again." She said, it was a relief that he wasn't all angry or frustrated. Instead playful and lighthearted. She gently pushed him up from her and with that she also sat up on the bed. S'Essy was staring at him for several ticks. Wondering, being inside like that would be also enjoyable finally. But she shook out this thought from her head, they needed to get out a bit. It was unhealthy. "Let's just walk, I don't think the rain is that strong anymore. Then I promise we can go wherever you want!" She said and placed a quick kiss on his cheek.

She stood up from the bed and opened the door for them. "Ready?" When he got all of his stuff, S'Essy went out the room and headed towards the exit. She opened the door and all she saw is the terrible raining. "Lovely." She was hesitating for a brief moment. Looked back at her lover."If you get cold, don't hesitate to blame me. Thank Rak'keli I can fix that." She said, trying to joke. The Konti put her hood on and stepped outside.
Unless I promised one, I can not accept any more threads at the moment! I'm sorry.
ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Markus Andres on August 20th, 2014, 10:24 pm

The knight did not consider himself selfish, for he suspected that S'Essy too would enjoy the moment if she let him have his way. The rain and city would be there later as well. It could wait a bell or two, could it not? S'Essy thought otherwise. She had also been coped up for far longer than he, had no peace and quiet to move about for many days. Followed him or her goddess. No freedom of movement and she was still stuck with him. Stuck in a little room. There was a slight push and he gave her the room, lips left her neck and a delighted smirk manifested itself as the woman looked at him. For too long perhaps, for she decided against pursuing the pleasure of one another's flesh. Cooped up for too long to engage in such acts. Too determined to get outside and Markus felt his tease fall to the ground. There was placed a kiss on his cheek, a small compensation for what he had had in mind. But if his lover was not in the mood, he would not pursue the matter. Especially not when there was a good enough reason. Markus pushed himself up from the bed and looked for his clothing. Looked at the chainmail and contemplated it for several long ticks. But finally decided against it, he would not need the armour. He would still bring the Peacekeeper and it's cousin on the other side. Armour was optional, weapons were not. With the weaponry secured he found his cloak and secured it around his neck. Looked to S'Essy.

"Wherever? Hmm. What about what I want to do?" There was a gleam in his eyes followed by a little wink. "And yea, ready." As he went to follow the healer. When she stopped in the doorway, blocked his exit. A brow raised, wondering why she was holding them up. He had not considered getting a cold when he agreed to follow her outside. But it was followed with a promise that she could heal him.

"Hmm, a shame. I could have used a couple of days in bed getting pampered by a sexy nurse." He offered in response and he pulled the hood over his head with the other hand. "Anywhere in mind? Some place you want to see? The mountains? The city from the pass? The shrines to the various gods and goddesses?" He had many things he could show her, he had a rough idea of where most of those things were. He walked through the hallways for the exit of the Grotto, the rain was still terrible. But there was something liberating about breathing in fresh cool air. Instead of the stale air in their room. Markus looked to S'Essy with a smile. "Well. There we go. Fresh air. Let us go back inside." He feigned as he turned and reached for the door that had yet to close. Before a lame smile appeared on his lips. "Horrible joke." As he stepped fully into the rain. Felt the drops strike the cloak and hood. A good thing it was thick and warm. It was a heavy rain still. But he had tried worse while on patrol. S'Essy on the other hand as he looked in her direction while troding down the street.

She probably feels at home in this weather. - The same humour that spawned the previous lame joke had him reach out to grab her hand. Thumb brushing over the knuckles. "Have to hang on to you, in this heavy rain, who knows, you might start swimming through the air." Horrible joke. Cooped up for that many days had left his mind less than stellar.
Markus Andres
The OTK

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Overlored (1)

Postby S'Essy on August 22nd, 2014, 5:43 pm

She looked back at him, shaking her head but she was also smiling. "Well I'm sorry but you only got me." When she stepped out she realized that the rain was quite strong. But she forgot about that when Markus was asking where to. She didn't know actually she wanted to go out. "Maybe the mountains?" she answered but even her voice was unsure. But she wanted to go out not being inside, she did that for days now. Inside, inside, inside. She had enough of it, and it got into her nervous that she couldn't swim. Raining at least was close enough, but only close.

She was about to go but he started to joke. Turning around to go back in. She just patted his shoulder and smiled. "You tried darling, you tried." She had to admit it wasn't his best joke. But again, she was happy that she could see him like that. It was a pleasant change from the past days. Finally she didn't see anger in him. Not for now, a day just for them, where they could have fun... or try. But S'Essy was positive about this. They could always find the fun or just tease each other.

She was heading towards to the mountains. It was perhaps not a good idea but she didn't. She had done crazy things with her cousin also. She felt strong hand grabbing hers. She actually chuckled at his joke. It was better. He was improving. "Well I'm not that good. I feel sorry for you. You are with a Konti who is not a nurse but a healer and can't swim through the rain." She squeezed his hand. It was all strange again. It felt nostalgic for her. Like those years in Riverfall didn't exist.

They arrived to the mountains, out of the city. She was doubting more and more if it was a good idea. "Erm... so yeah." She didn't quite know what to say. Instead she took a deep breath and made the first step towards the path. Mud... She couldn't keep her leg in one place, it was sliding. Promising. But she didn't give up, she tried to stepped on the stones. It had more stability.

She also grabbed the trees and let Markus' hand. And slowly she was trying to get in. Even though she didn't know where to go or where she wanted to go. Another step, trying to search for a rock. The Konti looked back at the knight. Wondered how she looked like. A clumsy woman who is trying to not fall into the mud. "How about you I jump on your back and you carry me?" Of course she joked, she didn't expect him to do that. She wouldn't feel safe to do that here.
ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Markus Andres on August 25th, 2014, 4:14 pm

"The mountains it is then."

Markus realized that by the time the two got back to their room, they'd be completely drenched. Soaked to the bones. Markus didn't particularly care about that aspect. He was surprisingly glad that S'Essy had managed to drag him out of their grotto. She seemed to appreciate his second joke more than the first one, which also made him feel a little better about himself. A little more secure. For his mind had been unable to rest for the past many days. Thinking of his family and the problems associated. Constantly trying to work at the problem and worrying about everything. He gave her hand a squeeze pushing aside the thoughts. He was out here to make S'Essy happy. On top of it all, he worried about S'Essy. She seemed cheerful at most times. But he was wondering if she was only with him because of the call and her goddess and not because she wanted to. A small doubt nagging at him endlessly. A thought that had first drilled its way into his mind and placed its hooks deep within his mind unable to let the idea go. She seemed happy to be with him and trusted him and as much as he wanted to extend his own trust back wholeheartedly, he was having trouble in that regard.

Worry about that later. Not now. Enjoy the moment Markus. Enjoy her company for now - if her goddess decides to send her somewhere else. Nothing you can do to persuade her otherwise.

There was a slight sigh as he peeked at the sky. Wondering how long it was going to rain. Had been two days. Two days of being pelted with thick rain drops, no escape but inside. Zeltiva looked all the more depressing in the dim light that was permitted through the clouds. Covered every in a layer of darkness.

"I am sure you could also be a nurse. Nurse Fish." Markus shrugged as he looked at the mess that was the outside of the city. Mud. Streams of water. Puddles of water. Trees soaked and leaves dripping with water. No shelter to be found there. Though S'Essy seemed not to be occupied by such thoughts. Instead her focus was upon her feet. Trying to keep balance without covering herself in mud when she inevitably slid down. Markus chuckled at the sight. As graceful she could be in the water, on land, especially mud, she was as graceless as an elephant. Words he would not utter out loud, to keep the peace. Markus felt the challenge rise in him. Would be interesting to see if they could climb this mountain. Or hill leading the to the mountains, in this terrible weather.

"Carry you? Tch, forget it. How about a race to the top? Or should we wait a day or two so you can swim through the mud? Three fish jokes in a row... I should stop those before it gets old." He nudged her gently with his massive shoulder and looked to the hill. Trying to figure out a path through the place. There was a small stream to the right. Which meant it would be idiotic to try and climb it there. S'Essy had an idea with the tree. Dash from tree to tree and rock to rock to get a little further each time? Sounded like a plan.

"The loser has to sleep in the nude." Win/win situation. Not that it was much of a bet in either case since they both slept naked in either case. But she might have a better counter offer. A clever thought perhaps.
Markus Andres
The OTK

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Overlored (1)

Postby S'Essy on August 25th, 2014, 5:20 pm

"Ha-ha-ha!" She said sarcastically. Nurse Fish. She rarely liked the word fish when they used it on her. Even if as a joke, but she accepted it and didn't get upset about it. It didn't worth it and usually they didn't mean to offense. "And you can be a mammal also." She was continuing the joke even though it was just as lame as his jokes. Today jokes didn't work out. The weather wasn't cheerful either, but at least they tried hard.

She was trying to stand and keep her balance, holding the tree tight. She turned back to him at his joke again. Giving him a piercing look. "You land-dwellers can be so jealous." Her tone didn't change, she wasn't angry at all, but it was really getting old. "Once again, I'm not that cool. But you stuck with this lustful Konti. " she responded as she tried to find a way to continue climbing. The thought that it wasn't a good idea was still in her mind... but even racing, it was worst.

His offer was lame though. He was teasing her or either wanted her to come up with a prize. "Seriously Markus? I thought you would be more creative!" At least pondering about it was making her forget about the last thought. "But fine. The loser sleeps like that. You said it." she played with him a bit. Although she wasn't sure if she would really race here. She was attempting to move on.

She was looking for another stone where she could step on. She found one. The konti was still holding the tree like her life depended on it, didn't let go. Moved her right leg carefully to that rock. She placed on it, leaning towards it. She moved her left leg onto another stone. But she wasn't lucky with that one. It was moving with the mud and her leg was moving with it. Before she could even react, she lost her balance. Her hands were up in the air, flailing, and her face met with the mud as she just fell down.

S'Essy was shocked, and she was just trying to realize what happened with her. She was just lying there before she finally got up. All of her face, her hair, her clothes everything, was dirty. "Which.... which idiot thought it was a good idea?!" She was asking, though she knew the answer well. Hers. She was so boring because of the stupid rain she had to come up with something and she wanted to come out. Not the best decision at her part.

She was attempting to stand up which didn't really succeeded as the ground under her was moving. She fell back on her knees. The Healer looked back at the knight. She wasn't sure if she should laugh or cry. Neither, she was just offering a weak smile. "See? I can't swim in the mud. So can I get some help please? And... ugh. Mud everywhere.. great. "
ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Markus Andres on August 26th, 2014, 3:59 am

"I figured I'd keep it simple dear." Markus responded in a calm tone with a gleam in his eyes. "For you have yet to prove you can do a handstand." Markus looked at the mess around them. If she could do a handstand in this uneven and slippery ground, he promised himself he would never call her a fish again. Not that he had any intention of doing so in any case, for her dry sarcastic laughter had been a little too bitter for him to hear. He found he didn't care for that tone at all. Found it annoying. He just smiled helplessly. Not much he could do about his terrible humour when it manifested itself. She accepted the challenge though. Markus had a competitive gene that meant he wanted to win. She had a minor lead, but he was determined he could make up the difference. He took several quick steps. A rock protruding from the mud. He shifted his balance with a small huff. Left foot touched the rock. Felt the stability it provided. A safe haven. Thigh strained. Knee extended and in a graceless motion the knight pushed himself away. A twist in his torso. Right side forced forward with a grunt of exertion as the body had not been used for days. Fingers closed around a low hanging branch. He felt the rough rind. A ominous creaking sound worried the knight as he pulled himself to the tree. Much like his lover, he hung on for dear life. As she tried to progress up the side of the hill, so did he.

Lowered his centre of gravity. Fingers dug into the wet ground. Seeking some sort of handhold to maintain what little sense of balance remained each time he raise a foot from the ground. Fingers hit something harder. Another stable rock, slippery from the rain, though no where near the condition of the surrounding mud. Despite the hardship and exertion, he was loving it. A grin plastered on his lips as the rain tried to pelt him into submission. He loved the challenge! Loved the physical activity. He was not meant to be a scholar. Not yet. Not while he was young and full of life. When I get old, perhaps. If I live that long... Though with S'Essy by my sid- The last thought was cut short as he found a narrow strip of land where grass and stone had given him a stable platform to gaze back at S'Essy. Several meters below him on the hill. Or mountain. But she slipped. Lost her footing and Markus eyes went wide in surprise and a omph of sympathy escaped his lips as she sprawled in the mud. Attempted to get up. Managed to somehow get on her knees. For several very long ticks the knight took in the sight. The usual surreal and creamy beautiful lover of his, caked in mud. Long illustrious blonde hair smeared with brown chunks. The question. The exasperated question that Markus was too smart to offer a response - even if large parts of him really would enjoy teasing her, but he knew there was a time and place for such things.

Instead he laughed. Lost any resemblance of self control as he laughed at the sight. The way she fell again only added to the roar of his laughter. She looked up at him and the weak smile and the mixed emotions about how to react brought tears to his eyes as he could not stop himself from laughing at her misfortune. There was a voice pleading for help and Markus raised a hand to gesture for her to wait. Enough to shift his balance dangerously to one side. He tried to adjust himself as a single word escaped his lips. "Petch" The attempt to save his balance put enough pressure on the edge of the patch of surviving grass he stood on, so it tore itself clear. In less than half a tick flat, he felt his ass hit the ground. Moment later his entire back rolled against the ground until he felt his head collide with the soft, yet hard surface. Caked his own blonde hair in the mud as he slid down helplessly. The twist before he fell made him roll in the mud. Water and mud covered his face. Eyes closed shut as he felt the sting of mother nature hit a soft place. Blinded by his own doing, he continued the roll, ended on his back. Eyes still closed as he felt the drops of rain strike his cold face. Arms tried to seek anything firm and secure to stop his slide. At one point, he managed to grab on to something. Wet fabric clung to his hand. The flesh that squirmed underneath. An arm or a leg, he did not know. Did not have the presence of mind to figure it out as he finally stopped sliding. As the laughter returned. Lying there in the mud as rain splashed over him. His lover nearby, but having not a clue where. Perhaps he had her in his firm grasp, perhaps he had found a stranger. It didn't really matter. His right buttocks pained a little. As did his left shoulder blade, both had collided with something hard upon his fall. Felt cold to the bone as water seeped through the cloak. Didn't not detract from his amusement.

"Perfect!" A single word uttered in the myriad of laughter from the knight. The other arm reached to find something more substantial on her to hold on to. She had pleaded for him to help her up. Instead now he would pull her down to the mud again.
Markus Andres
The OTK

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Overlored (1)

Postby S'Essy on August 26th, 2014, 4:48 pm

She was waiting for him to get help. But instead he laughed at her. She couldn't blame him, she was probably looking funny at that moment. Though she didn't understand why did he laugh that much. When he finally got his breath, he waves with his hand to stay where she was because he was attempting to come. Not much she could do anyway, that's why she asked for help. With her hand she tried to wipe off her face, but she only managed to wipe on more mud there. She made the best decisions that day. "Why didn't I listen to you and stay at home?"

But help didn't come instead her "savior" fell into the mud too. She didn't laugh at first, she was just blinking for a few moments till she realized what happened. Even after that she didn't laugh as he was rolling down, she was worried if he was unconscious or just didn't have the strength to stop himself. He finally stopped at her and it seemed he was still there and moving. That was a relief for her. She was about to move her hand towards him but it seemed he did the same. He grabbed her, he didn't know what he was doing and only grabbed the first thing he could. He held her but he was pulling her back to the wet dirt. "You little..." Slipped out from her mouth as he said perfect.

Indeed it was a perfect moment, perfect weather and most importantly perfect time to lie perfectly, with her lover, in the perfectly wet dirt. Oh and her lover was so perfect also. "Please remind me to tell the knights how incompetent you are." She said in a highly irritated voice, but she was just joking of course. He wasn't incompetent just... she had a bad idea. It was her fault she had to admit and she honestly didn't see it coming. She sat up and now she tried figure out how she could get back to the road without his help.

The Konti had an idea. Thank for Laviku and Rak'keli only Markus was there to watch. She stood on her knees and placed her hands on the ground. She was slowly walking towards back to the road. She looked like a dog in mud now. How could it be any worse. "This is how you 'swim' out. Don't you dare to laugh unless you have a better idea!" She wasn't sure if it really helped to say to not laugh.
ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Markus Andres on August 30th, 2014, 3:06 pm

The Konti seemed unimpressed by his antics, though the knight cared little. He was enjoying himself at the moment, entirely too much to let her distaste of mud rub off on him. The irritation in her voice was ignored and the laughter ceased only momentarily as she freed herself from him and denied him the possibility to tangle the two even further together in a mess of mud and limbs. She was not having as much fun as he was, was a shame. He couldn't see where she was going, only hear the continuous drops of rain against the mud and the movement of someone sloshing through the mud. There was a jab from his lover and he roared with laughter again before it became a long drawn out exhale of air.

"Dear Markus' superiors, your knight is not capable of climbing muddy hills perfectly. I demand you reprimand him for this incompetence. Sincerely, Sexy the healer." He snorted and tried to wash away the mud that kept him blind. After several tries he managed to remove enough, with the blessed help of rain, to clear his right eye so that he might see a little of water was going on. Grey and brown were the first colours to greet him. There was a smear of white that moved through the brown which he assumed to be a very dirty S'Essy trying her best to get on her feet. But as his vision cleared a little more, he saw the position she was in and despite her warning and his own best efforts, he laughed.

"If only you could see yourself dear - though even covered in mud, your butt looks amazing." He said with the same intolerable grin on his lips as when he had laughed at her. Rather than try to find his own way out or think of a different method, he merely emulated her attempt. Down on all fours and slowly make his way back to the less slippery road. He crawled after her and made it to her side. Bumped against her gently, seeing he could knock her on the side. "Soo... I know it is a poor substitute for the ocean... But the city has a bath house where we can clean ourselves." Markus paused a little and looked to S'Essy. "Provided we ever make it down from here." He slowly crawled onwards. Attempting to reach what might be called a safe place to start walking like regular people. Rather than trashing about in the mud like pigs.
Markus Andres
The OTK

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Overlored (1)

Next