Nonsensical Words & Thoughts

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Gossamer on September 28th, 2014, 4:27 pm

I wish you the best of luck Neo. I know quite a few people who have gone through this type of surgery, and one theme that is always true for all of them is simply this.

It was worth it.

I don't think you know how much pain you've constantly been in until its suddenly gone, you can move, bend, walk and not be so crippled with chronic aches and the handicap this sort of injury brings you.

So don't focus on the RIGHT NOW. In this one case, don't set your eyes on the TODAY, but cast them forward towards TOMORROW and the FUTURE because you'll be so much happier that way.

And write a lot while your recovering. It will make you happy.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Timothy Mered on September 29th, 2014, 8:33 am

I understand you aren't exactly looking forward to the operation, but everything will be alright. It will not be fun but imagine the relief once it's over with! Best wishes to you and keep us informed when you can :)
Timothy Mered
Determined

Words: 296697
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2014, 1:43 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)

Postby Neologism on October 5th, 2014, 2:00 am

First off, I want to thank you all. I love the community here and just generally how awesome the players are here on Mizahar. Seriously, I feel really special that you guys have taken time to comfort me, even when I'm clearly just being a dramatic teenager :P.

I' sorry but everything decided that now is the time pick up, and it's incredibly frustrating. So, in my attempt to stop all these drama-posts that I'm writing in here, I'll just give you the gist of why I am extending my absence:
    1) My surgery got rescheduled to this upcoming Wednesday instead.
    2) My horse got colic and so my family and I spent the last 29 hours walking him out. (He's okay now :)).
    3) I got some sort of sickness two days ago that makes it so that all I want to do is sleep and throw up, haven't passed it yet.
    4) I've also had someone in my life pass. And, honestly, I am not taking it as well as I should be.
So you can understand that I've got some stress in my life at the moment. I ask that you guys please bear with me for another week or two. IRL should level out quickly, but I need to take some time to myself. I can promise that there will be an explosion of writing/development when I am back into a steady life, because emotions tend to fuel creativity, and I think I've got more than enough at the moment.
Last edited by Neologism on October 6th, 2014, 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivory Heart Zintila The Constellations The Shinya
Council of Radiance (WIP) Star Gazing Gazette
Neologism
AS of Lhavit, DS of Zeltiva

Words: 621787
Joined roleplay: May 20th, 2014, 1:40 pm
Office
Plotnotes
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Perplexity on October 5th, 2014, 2:09 am

So many hugs. I am sending many, many, MANY hugs your way. Did I mention that there are hugs coming your way? Because there are hugs.

Perplexity's Office Status

Perplexity
DS of Zeltiva, Mod Privileges in Wildlands

Words: 440795
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2013, 11:59 pm
Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Neologism on October 6th, 2014, 12:28 am

Gah, Plexy! Thank you so much! :)
Neologism

Office
Plotnotes
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Ragdoll on October 6th, 2014, 1:36 am

Hope all goes well for you, Neo!
Riverfall - Behind the Waterfall - Mod Request Thread - Codex - OOC
Because of RL issues and a lack of energy that I can devote to Mizahar, I've decided to step down as an AS. I'm sorry to leave so suddenly, but it's truly been fun while it lasted. Hopefully I can come back some day.
Ragdoll
To err is human; to forgive is feline.

Words: 53704
Joined roleplay: May 15th, 2014, 2:19 am
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Lani Stranger on October 9th, 2014, 1:35 pm

Thanks Raggy! I would send you a picture of a spider hugging a kitten in return, but I doubt I'll find anything. :P
Lani Stranger
Wanderer

Words: 697231
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2014, 11:48 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1) Power Fork (1)
2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Neologism on October 21st, 2014, 7:09 pm

Back, Phew.

Okay, so I'm back and fully functioning now. I am getting around to replying to everyone and resuming my projects. I feel like I am doing a lot, but it is probably going to seem slow to you guys, but I swear I am getting it all done.

As far as the surgery goes, I only had one disappointment. A) There was no hot nurse for me to wake up and oggle at after my surgery. Bummer. But I did have a pleasant conversation about something with someone and I don't remember a single word of it. I'm not even sure if I was speaking clearly (or speaking at all), but I assume the nurses are used to that sort of waking up reaction. Other than that, everything went perfectly. Just thought I would update you guys on that in case you were interested. xD
Neologism

Office
Plotnotes
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Evalin on October 23rd, 2014, 4:37 am

Welcome back Neo!! We missed you T.T
ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Words: 1033971
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 4:05 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Lani Stranger on November 18th, 2014, 1:48 am

IRL

Yeah, it sucks. At least some times it does. Things have come up in my life that has been taking me away from the screen more than I would have liked. I'm sorry to those that I've been spacey on with replies, but I hope I can get back in the action soon. I don't feel like spilling everything to the internet about it, but I can tell you that with Thanksgiving break coming soon, school is trying to cram tests into the small amount of time we have left. I will be focusing on that and other things for the next week or so. Again, I'm super sorry about the lack of replies lately. :/
Lani Stranger
Wanderer

Words: 697231
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2014, 11:48 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Mizahar Grader (1) Overlored (1)
Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1) Power Fork (1)
2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

PreviousNext