Closed [The Bronze Woods] Another run in with the Knights

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

[The Bronze Woods] Another run in with the Knights

Postby Suresslynn on September 17th, 2014, 3:39 am

Suresslynn nodded as one of the knights said she would need to go with them, then climbed back up on her horse, feeling at her ribs again. "Definitely some of them are cracked..." she said, watching the knights out of the corner of her eyes. She already knew she was apparently under scrutiny for her poisoncrafting abilities, and she doubted that Iros would have said anything favorable about her, so she was fairly certain she was not considered trustworthy by the knights. But her true worry was that she might be blame for Garlands injuries, that they wouldn't believe her story without proof, and she wasn't sure when Garland would wake up....
Suresslynn
Player

Words: 94986
Joined roleplay: July 30th, 2014, 3:18 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Garland on September 17th, 2014, 6:59 am

"We'll need to burn that Yukman later." The Knight in front said. They made their way towards the capital and quickly got a doctor for the two.

The Doctor started giving first aid to Garland before ordering the knights to get him to the infirmary.

"Get yourself treated with him, its on the house." The knight said with smile."We'll leave you to rest and we'll take care of the Yukman body."

oocshould we end this soon?
Garland
A Father First, A Squire Second

Words: 687461
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2014, 2:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Suresslynn on September 18th, 2014, 12:28 pm

As the knights said what they'd do with the Yukman and took Garland to a doctor for treatment, Suresslynn slid off her horse with a sigh before she took off her coat and undid the straps holding her leather armor in place. Feeling the tender spots on her ribs, the Dhani put her coat back on and put her armor away in her pack.

When the doctor said to get Garland to an infirmary and the knights told her to get treated along with him, the Dhani nodded and followed along behind Garland and the doctor. The adreniline from the fight and her pain had finally worn off and now the viper was just tired. All she wanted to do was get her ribs treated and go lay down somewhere.
Suresslynn
Player

Words: 94986
Joined roleplay: July 30th, 2014, 3:18 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Nivel on October 23rd, 2014, 2:46 pm

Suresslynn :
XP Award:
  • 3 Riding: Horse
  • 1 Herbalism
  • 1 Observation
  • 3 Teaching
  • 2 Acrobatics
  • 1 Animal Husbandry
  • 2 Boxing
  • 2 Endurance
  • 1 Tactics
  • 3 Socialization
  • 1 Medicine
Lore:
  • Garland: The Squire that talks to Horses
  • Yukman are tough but stupid
  • Yukmen like to mimic
Injuries:
  • Bruises
  • Possibly fractured ribs
Notes: Good job :) although longer posts would be better (even though they make this thread way easier to grade than your last one :P)
Garland :
XP Award:
  • 2 Riding: Horse
  • 1 Herbalism
  • 1 Observation
  • 2 Endurance
  • 1 Tactics
  • 2 Weapon: Bastard Sword
  • 1 Weapon: Shield
  • 2 Unarmed Combat
  • 1 Acrobatics
  • 5 Socialization
Lore:
  • Suresslynn: the Antidote Maker
  • Herbalism: Acson is good for treating animal poisons while dry just don't touch it while it's fresh.
  • Acson tastes like shyke and makes you vomit.
  • Yukman have genitals too?
Injuries:
  • Head Injury (possible concussion
  • Multiple bruises (did your characters ribs get hurt too?)
Shield points:
  • 1 for Training
  • 2 for helping a Citizen.
Notes: Good job ;) although you might want to make your posts a little longer. I'm also pretty sure that getting kicked by a horse isn't a minor inconvenience pretty sure people get killed that way (could be wrong)

Additional Comments: I liked this thread :P It was a little long but a lot of your posts were short so it didn't take long to grade. I'll ask Nightmare about getting you the gems you got from the Yukman corpse

Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Words: 461307
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Nightmare on October 25th, 2014, 2:38 am

Hello!
Nivel asked me to take a look at the situation regarding the gems embedded in the yukman. It is very rare to find gems inside of a Yukman, and even then those gems tend to be of low quality. (Most quality gems are found in veins under ground, not at the surface in the soil where yukmen spawn.)

So I am awarding this additional loot.

Garland

Loot:
+1 Quartz crystal, Clear
+1 Quartz crystal, Rose

Suresslynn

Loot:
+1 Quartz Crystal, Clear
+1 Quartz crystal, Citrine

Final notes:
Like I said, this is a very rare occurrence. Don't let this happen again with your characters. I probably won't allow it for the next players who use yukmen in their posts.

Credit Lenz for the box code
If you have an concerns, questions or problems please PM me right away. I am here to assist and can usually get a reply within a day or two if not sooner.
If you haven't gotten a response from me within five days, please PM me again!
Nightmare
The part of you that you always fear

Words: 254197
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2014, 11:45 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous